Path of the Chosen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at me. Her voice was so soft, so sweet. I loved when she talked to me. "The scent is a pheromone that causes a euphoric feeling. The fruit is a paralytic. The more you eat... The longer you sit. The bark is so soft because that's where sprouts grow through. They'll take root inside your body. Leech you of all your nutrients until all that's left is your bones. Take a closer look at the base."

I did. It was surrounded by fresh grown grass. That had grown on top of a human skeleton. I was happy I hadn't received her gift yet. That tree was a kindness compared to some of the others I had seen. I had seen Morgana's death spells and Claude's torture chamber, and Lysande was the one who scared me the most after visiting the Dark Garden.

I was a month past my eighteenth birthday when Lysande's gift kicked in. Suddenly, women, and a surprising number of men, would turn their heads to me every time I walked by. I didn't like it. I had spent a lot of time avoiding attention while I was honing my gifts. This was a lot more attention than I wanted.

It took me four months to learn this new trick. I had to learn to use my power on my own body to turn my pheromones on and off. It made my telekinesis even more... what's the word. Not powerful. Precise, maybe. I was able to manipulate things on a cellular level. It was cool. When my mom got a cold, I removed the virus cells from her body. It took me about 4 hours to do, but it was worth it for the training.

A week before a I was set to head off to university, Mom took me back to the old neighborhood. I'll admit, I wasn't the little hoodling that I was born to be. The suburbs had softened me up quite a bit. But Mom never forgot her roots. We were from here, we still had family here, friends.

It was strange though. I knew the new generation of corner boys and the burgeoning crack heads. I grew up with them. I played hide and seek and basketball with them. I knew the only time most of them would leave the city limits was to head up to the state prison. It was a sad fate.

As we were getting into the car to head home, Mom turned and looked at me. "Aaron, I want you to know how proud of you I am. But don't you ever forget where we came from. And thank God we got out. But don't you ever forget. Because it just takes one wrong turn, one bad decision, and you could end up right back here, or worse. You understand me? I love you, and I'm proud of you. I want you to have so much more than this."

Help us. Save us. They cried. They screamed. I turned away from them. They begged me. They pleaded. They swore their unborn children. Still I would not hear them. They swore. They cursed. They railed against me. I turned to face them. I drew my blade and gave them the only mercy they deserved. --The Book of Ares

The thing about power is that it separates you. I was a loner. I knew what people thought of me, when they thought of me. I knew what they thought of everything.

It was move-in day. I had gotten to the room first and chosen my bed. The room was barely larger than a jail cell. I was setting up my laptop when my new roommate walked in.

As an only child, I longed for roommate. Only childdom was a lonely existence. As a goddess-blessed super-being, it was even more isolating. He walked in, too large, smelling like tobacco, and loud as fuck.

"Whats up, man! Names Nick, Nick Fields. This you? Cools, I guess I'll set up over here. Man its good to be here! Been looking forward to this shit. Man I am gonna get soooo much tail. Did you see some of the girls they got in this place!"

Oh my Eris. He literally went on talking to me, without me giving any kind of response, for the next ten minutes. Strangely, I liked him. He was great background noise. And his mind was so blessedly blank! He said whatever popped into his head and that was that.

"So what's your major," he asked. It was the first time in our conversation he actually required input from me.

"Psychology. You?"

"Computer Science."

I looked at him. No way someone that big, and brainless, was a computer geek.

"Yeah I know right. Shouldn't I be a jock or something. Nope. Computers. Dad got me into 'em." He went on all the way as we walked across the campus to the cafeteria about his history with computers. He had actually gotten into major trouble by hacking and changing his own SAT scores. He was here on a scholarship from the government, and was already enlisted to serve 10 years in the military. Instead of ten years in prison. He smoked a cigarette on the way there. He was one of those guys who could smoke and talk with a cig in his mouth. It was weird. I didn't like it. I also didn't like the smell.

I dived into his mind and body. I removed the nicotine from his cells. His next step was a bit unsteady, but he caught himself and walked on. I altered his taste buds, he wouldn't like the taste anymore. I altered his mind state. He didn't want to smoke anymore. He didn't need to.

Nick would probably backslide once or twice, but I was sure my changes would hold. It wasn't my first time taking cigarettes from a smoker.

He was weird. A smart, brainless, muscle-headed computer geek. Nick saw a group of girls and split off that way. I put in my headphones and sat down to my slices of pizza. I saw her walking away from the salad bar. She was lovely. Long legs, nice rack, pretty face. I reached into my mind and turned on my pheromones. I smiled as she walked past me and got a whiff.

She stopped and looked around. When she realized where that delightful scent was coming from, she walked over to my table. "Mind if I sit?"

I took off my headphones. "Sure."

"I'm Kimberly Answorth," she introduced herself. She had a beautiful smile.

"Aaron Course."

"Freshman?"

"Yep, where you from?"

"Vains City, you?"

"Same," I smiled.

"Oh, what part?"

"Southside. Down by Patrick Street."

"Oh." You're one of them, she thought. I think we're done here.

I could feel her attraction being blocked off in her mind. What the hell? I reached into her mind.

Daddy's girl. And Daddy was loaded. He was the owner of A+ Energy. Billionaire. Multi-billionaire actually. She grew up being denied nothing. She was damn near royalty, as elite as elite could be. She wasn't in college for an education. She'd never have to work a day in her grandkids lives. She just wanted something to do. But what she refused to do, was associate with lowlife peasants. Like me.

The FUCK!

PEASANT!

That was actually the word her mind now assigned to me. How dare this bitch! I've been chosen by a goddess! How dare she even attempt to look down her nose at me. I briefly flipped though some of her memories. They were horrendous. She considered herself a goddess among insects. She had no idea how real people lived. But I knew a real goddess and she was no where close. I was insulted on Eris's behalf.

Always before, I had reached out and dropped thoughts into people's minds. This was different. I didn't drop anything. I took ahold of her. I gripped her as my rage gripped me. I surrounded her mind inside my own, pouring my power against her. I stood up and began to walk back to the dorm. I forced her to follow me. I could feel her confusion, bewilderment. She tried to stop herself from following me, but she couldn't. And she couldn't understand why. I applauded her attempt though. She fought with every step.

It was like walking a dog on a leash. I smiled as I walked my little bitch all the way back to my room. I made her close and lock the door behind her. Her mind screamed out in fear, in rebellion. I sat down at the chair at my desk. I forced her to stand in front of me.

She was really nice to look at. Long black hair, nice curves, elegant but casual about it. "Strip. Slowly."

I watched as that elegant dress slipped off her shoulders and fell to a puddle at her high-heeled feet. She slipped her arms through the straps of her bra. Her breasts were glorious. Cherry pink nipples capped off those full, luscious orbs. Her mind fought me with every movement. She hesitated when she hooked her fingers through her panties. Her hesitation was for effect though, in response to my own desires, not from any will of her own, and she knew it. I could feel her knowledge. Her struggle. She slid her panties down her legs and stepped out of them, still wearing her black heels. There was no denying me. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a sexy little landing strip that led me down a guaranteed path to pleasure.

I was already hard inside of my jeans just from looking her.

I made a motion with my hand and she obeyed. She spread her arms out and slowly turned on those high heels. Displaying her bare flesh to me. I smiled. A huge part of me wanted to grip my own hard cock in my hand, but that's what I had her for.

I will forever regret what I did next. That was the moment I became a true monster. Where God truly gave up all hope of me.

What I did next was done out of pure greed. I wanted her. I wanted to lay my claim to her. To own her. To possess her. I had only encased her mind, but now I wrapped my mind around hers, twisted it against itself, warped it to one single thought, one purpose. I defined her to a single design.

"Please me."

A better man would have never done it. Her mind screamed against me, cursed me, damned me a thousand times. She pushed against the pathways, but every way her mind turned led to one destination. She walked over and straddled my lap. As her arms wrapped around me, her breasts pressed against my chest, and her lips found mine. I could felt her tongue against my lips a moment before she slipped past them.

The taste of her, the smell, the heat.

Eris!

Dark gray eyes, wet with unshed tears, looked into my own. She wanted to cry, she begged to cry, but that would not please me. "Stop this, please!"

Shit, my hold on her mind had slipped, she could talk now. But the loop still seemed to be in place. She leaned in and kissed me again, sliding her tongue into my mouth, her hands massaged the back of my head, pulling me to her. My hands gripped her ass when started grinding herself onto me. Her hands moved to my sides. Her lips left mine as she pulled my shirt over my head and threw it across the room. She stood up and pulled me to my feet. Her mind struggled as she sank down to her knees.

I was a virgin. I hadn't even really thought about using my powers for sex... Okay, well, maybe a few times. But it was useless since Eris had taken away my ability to get hard. Even when the curse had died, I still had all the self-conscientiousness of a virgin 18 year old. Sure, I was superhuman, but I had never dared to take a person's mind this way. And yet, day one of college, and I was beyond nervous as she undid my belt. My cock strained against my underwear. She pulled them down along with my pants, revealing me. It flopped out, demanding, cajoling, begging. She looked up at me, eyes still wet with unshed tears.

I was too far gone. I cared nothing for her. I hated her. She deserved this. She tried to force me to be lower than her, but I was a child of Eris. Chosen. She needed to know her place.

"No no no no," kept running through her mind as she took a hold of me and leaned forward, taking me into her mouth. Until that moment, I had no idea what kind of pleasure my body could endure. I stumbled back and braced myself against the desk as she attacked me. She cupped and toyed with my balls. Saliva coated and dripped from my cock as she bobbed her head up and down my shaft. Her hand snaked its way between her legs and she played with herself as she sucked me. On every up stroke, her tongue would twirl around my head.

I don't know how long she did, but in no time at all I felt myself shooting into her mouth. She never stopped. She only slowed down to a sensuous pace. She sucked me all the way through, swallowing my seed, and sucking still. Sucking and licking. Looking up at me. Begging me. She sucked me until I was hard again. I smiled at her as she looked up at me from down on her knees. "Why," she pleaded.

She couldn't stop herself, as much as she wanted. As much as she tried. She walked over and bent over the bed. Her pussy gleamed with her juices. I didn't hesitate. I stepped up behind her, grabbed her hips, and slipped myself inside her.

I had never felt something so wondrous. Her pussy was tight and wet and warm. I pulled out and slammed myself back into her. Over and over. I was a man possessed. Her hands clenched the sheets as she moaned in pleasure despite herself. I could feel her. She didn't want this. She didn't want to feel it, any of it. She wanted to scream for help. To be saved from me. But that wasn't her choice. She got pleasure. She took pleasure. Her cunt convulsed against me, milking me, devouring me, begging me for all I could give her. She hated it. She hated me. She hated herself.

"NO! STOP! NO! NO MORE! NO MORE!!!"

I still don't know what it was that was driving me, but I loved it. I heard her mind screaming at me, harder and louder with each thrust I made into her. But I didn't care. No, that wasn't true. I cared.

I liked it.

I pushed myself into her harder and harder, faster, more demanding.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!!!" Anyone walking down the hallway could hear her.

I reveled in my power. I loved my control over her. I wasn't just twisting her mind anymore. It was already twisted against itself. I was weaving my own will and desire inside of her. Separating her from herself, sewing her servitude to my will.

It was amazing. That velvety soft flesh glided along my shaft. The scent of our sex filled the air.

I pulled out and rolled her on her back. Her legs wrapped around me as I slipped inside her again. She came. Oh my Eris. Her pussy clamped down on me over and over. It milked me of my own release and I shot off inside her.

I collapsed on top of her with my manhood still inside her.

As I caught my breath, I rolled onto my back and she laid her head on my shoulder. The submission of Kimberly Answorth, heiress to an energy empire, daughter of a billionaire tycoon, was now mine. "Why," she asked. "Why are you doing this to me?"

I didn't answer her for a long time. It wasn't a simple question. There were all kinds of morality and ethical boundaries that I had completely jumped across. And, honestly, I didn't care. She had dared to look down her nose at me, and I had taught her where her place really was in the world. In truth, the answer was really simple. "Because I can."

As I laid there, with my conquest in my arms, I wondered what the Chaos Plains would think of this. It was going to be at least a week before I could go and visit again. Eris, or course, would just find it amusing. And Claude wouldn't give a damn. Not like he hadn't done worse. He'd probably give me a high five. The same went for Morgana. Well, except for the high five. Lysande... I had no idea what Analysandwould say. Actually, Lysande would probably wonder what took me so long. She'd forced many a prince to marry her godchild.

At least, I hoped she'd see it that way. I don't think any of her unions were as... indelicate... as mine.

I woke up the next morning feeling absolutely amazing. Something was wonderful. My hands went down to where that wonderful thing was. I wrapped my hands into her hair as she sucked me down into her throat. I triggered a round of endorphins in her body. She moaned in pleasure around me, which added entirely new, and very welcome, sensations.

I could feel her hatred projecting at me. It was an omnipotent thing. Almost entertaining. Like watching a mouse attack a cat. I could feel something else, someone else, focusing on me. As I turned my head, I found myself looking straight into Nick's eyes. He smirked, gave me a thumbs up, and rolled over, pretending to be asleep.

As I had researched, it was good roommate etiquette.

(Yes, I Googled it. I'm an only child and I wanted to make a good impression without my powers.)

I chose not to worry about it and let Kim keep doing what she was doing. And she was doing it wonderfully well. I came in her mouth, again, for the second time in less than 24 hours. I loved the feeling of her body as she slid against me to lay in my arms. Her breasts against my chest, the warmth of her body against mine, her head lying on my shoulder.

"I'm going to kill you," she whispered, just loud enough for me to hear. I smiled at her as I turned her in my arms, and took her tit into my palm, toying with her nipple. "I don't know how you're doing this, but I'm going to figure it out. And I'm going to kill you."

I kissed her on her forehead. "That is so cute."

"Just let me go," she said.

"No. You're my new favorite toy. Now, go on back to your dorm and go about your day." Almost as an afterthought, I dropped an interrupt into her mind, preventing her from telling anyone about my power. If she spoke about me at all, it would be as her boyfriend. I laughed as she got dressed. We were dating now.

She leaned over and kissed me before she walked out of the door. "Fuck you," she mouthed.

The door had barely closed. "Dude! Way to fucking go! I mean, that is one hot piece of ass! And you nailed her on the first day! Fuck yeah, Man!" He walked over and held his and up for a high five. As juvenile as it was, I obliged him. "I guess I gotta catch up!"

Kimberly left right before seven. I didn't have my first class until eleven. Nick had his an hour before that. So I laid in bed after she left.

I didn't think about it at first. I just languished in the pleasure that I had enjoyed. Just thinking about her made my cock hard. I could still feel her tongue against my cock in her mouth. Eris that was good. It sent shivers through my body.

Maybe it was just because she was my first.

Maybe it was my power enhancing my pleasure.

Maybe... my power...

My power....

My power....

Oh Eris...

Oh Eris...

Eris help me....

I made her...

Oh Eris, I made her...

None of that was her...

I made her.

That was my power. I made her do everything.

She wouldn't have even taken notice of me. But I made her.

She followed me here. Because I made her.

And everything that followed only happened, because I made her.

She wanted me dead. She said as much. And I had even taken pleasure from that.

I didn't go to the two classes I had that day. I stayed in my room. I got dressed at noon, and sat at my desk. When Nick came in, I smiled at him like nothing was wrong. But everything was wrong. I had raped a woman. I had forced myself on her. "Later bro!" I sat at my desk. I didn't go to dinner. I was in bed when Nick came back. I tried to sleep, and couldn't. I needed to go to the Plains, I needed help. But I couldn't. And I couldn't sleep.

And, what was worse, I could feel her. I could feel her approaching me. Coming closer. I could feel her fighting every step. Trying to resist me, and failing. Failing with every red, high-heeled step. She had showered, for me. Changed clothes, for me. And, now, she was coming, for me. Even though I didn't want her to. Not conscientiously.

I tried to push her back. I felt her feel that. But it was meaningless. The truth of my mind demanded her. As hard as I pushed, she walked into our room when Nick opened the door.

"Um, do I need to go."

"No," she said. This one percenter, daughter of energy, elite of mankind, she didn't even look at him. "Just do what you do, and we'll do what we do." She closed the door herself and locked it.

Nick sat down at his computer, but he couldn't even pretend not to notice when she started stripping out of her clothes. He tried though, and gave it a valiant effort.

He paid attention to his screen when Kimberly sat on my bed and took off her heels. He only glanced when she took off her shirt, and barely stared when she took off her bra. But he gave her a good hard look when she bent over and slid her skirt and panties off at the same time. Kimberly walked over and flipped the switch, turning off the lights. "Can you see," she asked demurely.