Path of the Chosen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, the entire time, I could feel Eris gloating above us. Watching from the clouds. Soaking in our misery. Enjoying our pain.

She was crying. Her tear were hot against my skin as they ran down my shoulder and onto my chest, pooling on my bedside.

"I felt you," she said. My arm was wrapped around her, holding her naked body next to mine. "You tried so hard. And I felt you."

I drew my other arm up and pulled her even deeper into me. I don't know if it helped her, but I definitely didn't help me. It was just the only thing I knew to do. "I felt you try. And I felt you fail." I was hardening.

She was desperate, and naked, against me. She was crying, and wet. Her breasts pressed against me, her legs spread for me. She hated me. And I was getting hard.

She reached down and shifted my cock, angling it to slide into her. "This is forever, isn't it?"

There was something in my siblings' eyes that I didn't understand until this moment. "No. For you, its just for a lifetime." She slid down onto my cock, moaning the whole way down. My hands rose to find her breasts, to play with her nipples.

I wanted to give her as much pleasure as I could.

It was only a lifetime for her.

But she would haunt me for an eternity.

As I felt the lips of her pussy slide along my dick, up and down, up and down. As I felt her move along the length of me, impaling herself onto me. As her hands interlaced with mine above me, her tits bouncing along with her cunt. As her face descended upon mine, and her tongue wound itself in my mouth, I knew as she knew.

I owned her.

Completely.

She came on my cock, and collapsed against me. And I pitied her. Because I was still hard inside of her.

She was done. She had her fill. But I was still hard. And my cock, despite what I told it, was still demanding more. She was done, but she felt me. She felt my cock, still hard in her. She felt my mind, still driving her, against her will, against my own.

She raised herself up, lifting her body off mine, and looked down into my eyes. "Really," she said. She sounded tired.

I looked away from her, ashamed. Unfortunately, I looked towards Nick's bed. He was facing his own wall, but I could tell from the movement of his sheets he was jacking off.

I couldn't take it. I put him to sleep. She didn't need that. She didn't deserve it. Sure, Kimberly was a bitch, I had seen her mind. Her memories. She didn't want me, but I wanted her. I don't deny that. No heterosexual man could. She was beautiful. I could, and had, scanned the minds of any man around her and they would be picturing her sucking on their cocks. The more confident men imagined her screaming with pleasure as they fucked her. But she only screamed for me.

Night after night, she screamed. In pleasure. That she didn't want.

I was raping her.

She didn't deserve this. I pushed her away from me and went and sat at my desk.

Kimberly threw the covers off her body. Her hand snaked its way down her body. A finger slid into her pussy. She didn't want to. I could feel her mind trying to stop her. It was useless. She was a slave. Nothing in her mattered, not when it came to me.

I put her mind to sleep. It took more power than it should have. I was working against myself. I did it though. She didn't deserve this.

But she had angered me, a greater being.

I was Chosen of Eris.

She was just some little rich girl.

This was her punishment.

And witnessing it was mine.

I sat there for hours. Lost in my thoughts. Steeling my mind. One thing bothered me. She said she felt me.

I drove my mind into hers. I looked at it. Eris... I was everywhere. Inside her mind looked like pink marble, and I was the white lace inside. And I was everywhere. I was shocked she was even able to think of anything beside me. I had turned myself into an obsession for her. I was webbed into her, I was ivy on her gates, weeds in her garden. I owned her. She would never be rid of me. I was her constant thought. And there were so many threads that led back to me...

Eris...

So many threads. I owned her. I tried to break them. I tried to starve them of my power. I tried to flood them with power. Nothing worked. I owned her...

My very mind called to her. She couldn't read me, but she would respond to me. Against her will, even against my own. It was useless.

Nick sat up, wiping the sleep from his eyes. I smiled as I inhabited his mind. I was leaning back in my desk chair. Kimberly was on her knees, my cock in her mouth, sucking down my morning wood. Nick stood and walked over to his own chair, watching us. He sat down and pulled his boxers down to his feet.

I came down her throat.

She swallowed every drop.

Kimberly looked at me, pleading. Hadn't she done enough?

I smiled at her. Servant. Slave. She could never do enough. I had steeled myself against her. It was the only way I could keep my own sanity. Eris had given her to me, and she was mine to do with as I pleased. As I pleased. Her pleasure was not in the equation.

Her head fell as she turned and crawled across the room. I smiled to myself as I felt her useless resistance. She reached him and grabbed his dick. I let his mind go. I smiled to feel his shock. I smiled even harder feeling his pleasure as she took the head of his cock into her mouth. She sucked him like she sucked me. We owed him. He had stayed silent. He hadn't spread any rumors. He hadn't even confirmed any. And I didn't think he wanted me sucking his dick, not that I would.

I slid into his mind, "If you want more of this, you'll have to serve me. WILL YOU SERVE?"

I asked the entirety of his mind, and it answered. "I serve."

"WILL YOU SERVE"

"I SERVE."

Kim hated it. She also hated that I called her Kim. But calling her Kim also gave her a sense of self, even if it was a hated self. So I constantly called her Kim. And Kimberly hated it. She fucked me at the moment I noticed a cute girl. If my dick started to get hard, I made my way to somewhere private and waited for her. When she came over for the night, I fucked her. And she loved it. Even though she hated it, she loved it. And if she stayed the night, she sucked Nick's dick in the morning.

I felt okay about Nick. I bought his mind with a blow job. But at least I asked him.

Kimberly didn't get that privileged. I fucked her, and she fucked me, completely against her will. And she'd never be free again. I fingered her during lunch. She jacked me off in her chemistry class, while I used my powers to make sure no noticed I was there. I even kept her partner happy to do all the work. (He's a chemist now, so it worked out.)

I let her have a boyfriend. I let her chose. I even let her fuck him. And she was happy to do so. I let them be together. I won't lie though. I was jealous. I didn't let her come. I owned her, and I could deny her. And I did. Her pleasure was mine. I possessed it. I owned it. And Kyle could have none of it.

I would sit around his table when I could. I heard him tell his boy-tales about him and his hot girlfriend. And I would insinuate all kinds of insecurities into him. He was supposed to be a basketball star. Who couldn't fuck worth a damn.

By that time, Kim and I were on amicable terms. After all, who else could she confide in more completely than me.

"I mean, his dick is a bit bigger than yours, but he doesn't last nearly as long, and I never come."

"Think about it, who has he ever needed to please?"

She looked at me. "And who have you needed to please?"

"I've told you. I wasn't born with powers. He was. With talent I mean."

"So," she said. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"Bodies respond to environment. His was completely relaxed. He's always been a star. He's just looking for a hot body that likes his dick."

"And I do! I like his dick," she said as she slid her panties off.

"Clearly you don't, or you'd be coming," I lied.

Kimberly flipped my sheets off me. Neither of us gave a damn about Nick jacking off to us any more. Neither did Nick. He didn't even try to pretend to be sleeping anymore. I didn't care because I had placed an intercept in his mind.

"I- oh shit- I still- yes, yes- oh fuck- yesss- I still like- fuck yes, fuck me, just like that- I still like -- fuck! Harder! FUCK ME HARDER! I still like him! I li- oh fuck YES! FUCK ME! USE ME!"

Was it perverse? Maybe. But it doesn't really matter. I found it stimulating for us to be fucking while she talked about trying to have a normal life. And it was her normal life that brought my power to bear.

"Bro, you gotta wing man me tonight."

"Why," I asked as I typed. I was working on a paper on "The Alchemist" that was due on Monday. I didn't 'actually have to write the paper, but I liked the book. I wanted an honest evaluation on my thoughts of it.

"Bro, I know you're weird. Your girl sucks my dick most mornings. And swallows, cause I like that shit. And she got a whole boyfriend, who hasn't fucked her. And I can't talk about any of it, not that would, but I did try, that's how I found out I couldn't. So, I figured you could get me my own girl. You know, if you wing manned for me."

Interesting, it thought. It was the first time he admitted to my power. I felt pretty good about it. "She won't be as devoted as Kimberly is." Because I wasn't going to devote that kind of power to it. I wasn't even sure if I could. Actually, I knew I couldn't. After all, Kimberly was an accident. And I wasn't going to turn Nick into a rapist. Everything Kimberly endured was on me.

I made a choice at that point. "Kimberly is mine. Because it's my power. I won't make anyone yours. I'll just give you the night."

My chair twisted with a sudden might. "DUDE," his arms were on my shoulders. He had turned me away from my laptop. "Are you serious?"

"Um, yeah."

"DUDE. YOU ARE SO MY BRO." He enunciated every syllable. Wait, what? Then I realized what I had just agreed to. Shit. My power was so casual to me. Around him, I forgot how powerful I really was. I had floated Pop Tarts to us, made sandwiches with my mind, planted English papers in his mind. All with the lightest of touches. I deserved a friend after all. And I was going to have one. What was the big deal about getting my friend a chance at a girlfriend.

At least he'd have a hot fuck for the night. "It's no big deal."

Nine o'clock arrived faster than I thought it would. We were dressed and arrived. Both of us had a cup in our hands. "Don't drink anything," I told him.

"What? Why?"

"Do you want to remember the chick you wanna fuck?"

"Gotcha, bro," he said. A minute later he took a sip from his cup. Eris damn him. It was actually harder to work with an alcohol soaked mind. They were so slippery.

Kimberly stood beside me, holding onto my hand, until the girls started to show up. Nick was picking every other girl that walked through the frat house doors. "That one. Oh, that one. Fuck, she's hot. Oh, THAT ONE for sure. Shit, she needs my dick."

I could feel Kimberly's annoyance. I whispered into her mind, "Do you have a pick for him?"

"Would it matter," she thought to me.

"It matters to me."

"Her." I followed her gaze.

I looked at the girl. I didn't know her. Short hair, skinny, a depth of mind that I could feel, cute in that girl-next-door kind of way. I liked her. More for me than for Nick.

"I know her. She wants to be fucked. It'll be her first time. And Nick wouldn't be a bad first," Kimberly thought to me.

"He's kind of over-enthusiastic don't you think," I asked.

"Yeah, but he'll give a damn about her opinion of him," she said. "And that matters to an amateur male of the human species. You wouldn't know anything about that. But Nick does."

I felt the sting of her barb. "Wait, why don't I count?"

She thought at me. Nothing in particular. Just thought at me.

"Oh, okay, I can see where you're coming from," I thought back.

"I thought you might. Hook him up with her. And get her to relax. It'll make it better for both of them." I frowned. I moved everyone off the couch and the two of us sat down and stretched out. I wrapped her into my arms and she laid down against me. I moved them.

I slid him into her sight. I pushed him onto her radar. I slowly maneuvered them together. Slowly, gently. Inch by inch. Just a bit more. AAND...

"Hey, how's it going?"

"Well, its a party, and no one's fighting, so, you know."

He smiled. "Well, that's cause you haven't told me who I have to fight for you."

She giggled.

I snapped them together. Kind of how I did my mom and Greg. It just wasn't permanent. They'd fuck, but there wouldn't be anything left of my power between them after that.

"I'm Nick."

"I'm Diane."

Small talk ensued. She playfully pushed him as he made another stupid joke. She leaned against him. I felt her feel my power. How close were they? I felt her ask herself the same question as she smiled at him. Then, the worse question came. Dare she?

Kimberly smiled at my work. I found that kind of strange. She was my work.

Kyle walked up to us. "Dude, what the fuck you doing with my girl?"

We were laid down, her on top of me. My hands had gravitated under her shirt and had started playing with her breasts. I was sharing my vision with her, we were mentally watching Nick and Diane flirting and playing with one another. It was something we would never have.

I looked up at him. I was surprised. I had never seen him before. He was tall, kind of lanky. A good body for basketball. Movable muscle.

BLA.

B-L-A.

Bad Luck Aaron.

I guess it was about time I started making my name known.

"No, please," Kimberly begged silently to my mind. "He's a good guy. Please don't."

I was a bit shocked. She knew what I was thinking. She felt my rage. And it was rage. Who was this fool to challenge me. I was Chosen. He was nothing but a mortal. I was favored by a goddess. His God probably didn't even know his name. He would be punished. Of that, there was no question. "It's either going to be public or private. The choice is yours," I told her mind

"Private. Please."

"That will only make it worse for him," I told her mind. I snatched my hands away from her. "Bro, my bad. I had no idea she was your chick. My bad bro. Like, I'm so sorry!"

"Get lost," he said. I scampered away. He was a total Kyle. He didn't say shit, he just filled in my spot. He thought she was drunk and horny. And his dick was hard. As far as he was concerned, I had done all the work for him. The weird thing was the disgust of him wasn't all mine. I felt her own disappointment aimed at him.

Kimberly wanted him to be a hero. To take her away from me. But he didn't. He wasn't. He didn't save her. He didn't take her away. The crazy thing was, he could have. I would have let him. I would have let her. She could have chosen him.

It wouldn't have cut our own ties. But it was at that moment that I decided to give her that freedom. But, the truth was, I owned her. And that was a truth neither of us could ever deny.

"How about we get out of here," Nick said to Diane.

Diane was hesitant. But I guided her thoughts. Nick was rough. Nick was odd. This wasn't the romantic situation she wanted. But it was real. And so was he. And he liked her. He was sweet. He cared. He fetched her drinks. He smiled at her. He listened to her. She wanted to leave. They would stop by the gazebo. He'd still be the same. Goofy. Smiling. Honest. Cute. She saw his half-hard cock through his pants. And she liked him all the more for it. He was getting hard for her. Why make him wait? She like him. She wanted him. They wanted each other.

"Hey, send your roommate a message," she whispered into his ear.

"Huh?"

"Trust me, you're going to need the room tonight," I told him.

A smile bloomed onto his lips as he pulled her into his arms. She stood with her back against his body, watching as he sent the text message. "Bro, I needs the room. U good"

A second later, "U got it" pinged on his cell. He showed it to her. She smiled and turned in his arms.

"Any reason we need to stay here," she asked him.

He smiled at her, "None at all."

I leaned against the wall and watched them walk out. There. Good deed done. Now, time to put someone in his place.

"Take him home," I told her. The word triggered an image of a luxury apartment. Kyle didn't live on campus. I watched as they left and followed them. They got into his car and started to drive off.

Damn. I snatched the closest mind to me. He walked over and handed me his keys. A Volkswagen. It didn't matter. I hopped in and began to follow them. It was only a five minute ride. I sat in my borrowed car, steeling myself for what I was about to do.

They were making out on the recliner. "Let me in," I told her.

She smiled at him. "Stay right there," she said as she stood up. I was in his mind as well. I felt his disappointment and excitement. He was enjoying the lead up, but he hated the stop. But what was she doing?

Kimberly walked to the door of the apartment. She opened it.

Oh shit! Oh FUCK! Was there another girl coming?! A menage-a-whatever! FUCK!

I smiled at him as he saw me walk in.

The fuck. Who the hell- Is that that geek that was feeling her---

I took his mind into my hands as he started to rise. "Actually," I moved him, from the chair to the couch. Kimberly closed and locked the door behind me.

I enjoyed his mind's confusion. It was like a fine wine or a good whiskey. It was meant to be savored. And I did, as only a Child of Eris could. I dived into his mind. It was a whirlpool. Who was I? Was I hear to rob him? She let me in? Why can't he move?

He was delicious. You might think it would calm my rage, but his thoughts only stoked the fire. This... This fool had dared to pass judgment on me. ME! It did nothing to calm me, it only sharpened me. From sword to razor's edge. I didn't just hate him, I disdained him, despised him, abhored. And, in the name of the Goddess who had blessed me, I would smite him.

My first smiting.

I sat down in a comfortable chair. It was nice and plush. Not quite a throne, but I sat like a king. I had him sit up on the couch. Kimberly came and knelt at my feet. "Do you know who I am," I asked him.

I released his mind enough for him to speak, not scream, just speak. Softly. I focused him on me. I narrowed his world. No help as coming. None. There was no help to call for. Only him. Only me.

"You're the fuck-face that was groping my girl," he said.

I smiled. "Insolence. I like it." It unnerved him. I reached down and began petting Kimberly's head. "You even dare to lay claim to my own property." As she knelt with her hands in her laps, she leaned her head against my leg while I ran my fingers through her hair. She luxuriated in the touch. Deep in her, I could still feel her rebellion. She was learning my mind. She knew what was coming. She hated me for it, but her body craved me. As the truth of her resisted me, the rest of her obeyed. She wanted to serve me. She had to.

Sure, part of me felt bad for her, I was even somewhat ashamed. But I was the Chosen of Eris. A Goddess had looked down and her eye had fallen on me. And She had found me worthy. I had been tutored at the feet of actual legends. The Black Knight. Morgana, rival of Merlin. His better in my opinion. And Lysande. Goddess knows she polished my every technique.

And Kyle thought he was my better? Tonight, I would lay him low.

"Foolishness, but worry not. I will educate you. You will learn the consequences of daring to raise yourself against your betters." I took my hand away from her. "Stand." She stood. "Strip."

She knew what I wanted. She didn't just take off her clothes. She seduced us. A silent strip show.

"Babe... no." I smiled to hear him. He tried to close his eyes. I them open. Her shirt slowly revealed her upper body. Flat tummy. Breast encased in lace. Her long slender arms. Her beautiful face. Her hair fell down, framing the picture.