Path to Submission - Pt. 01

Story Info
A loving couple looking to explore their limits.
6.4k words
4.21
7.4k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled over to find herself alone in the bed. What had been a peaceful and satisfied sensation of waking up with the anticipated bliss of a Saturday morning in her head was suddenly replaced with surprise. It was not a good surprise. Instead a surprise that was driven by some combination of worry, curiosity and annoyance. Michelle did not like waking to an empty bed, and Tim knew this. Begrudgingly, she opened her eyes just enough to let her brain have visual confirmation of what her sense of touch first assessed - she was alone in bed. She then took a moment to lay there in complete silence. Her sense of hearing now being utilized as triple confirmation that she was not just alone in bed, but rather alone in the house. Her eyes now closed to hone her sense of hearing. Her own breathing now stopped as she did not want her own inhaling or exhaling of air to interfere with picking up even the slightest proof of Tim's movement in the home. To her disappointment, she heard nothing beyond the slight ringing in one's ears when sitting in complete silence. "That fucker," she thought.

With a huff, Michelle Moody rolled over, reached out and grabbed her phone from the nightstand. First she checked the time, 8:11 am. While figuring out the time was her primary objective, it was not the only one. She also wanted to see if her husband had texted her. He had not. Her level of agitation grew. He knew she hated this. Michelle layed there for a few minutes. She tried to not be annoyed, but it was Saturday and she wanted to spend every possible moment with Tim. This included time in bed, and she knew he was well aware of this. Her eyes closed for a moment and took a deep breath, "It's fine, Michelle" she told herself, "he's probably off doing some stupid shit you'll be grateful he did. Maybe he's getting the oil changed in the car, or grabbing groceries, or getting us coffees." She really hoped it was the latter. Tim and Michelle did not get much actual sleep the night before.

Michelle let a few minutes go by before she decided to semi-mobilize. Her first step in mobilizing was to send Tim a 'where are you?' text. As she hit send on her phone, she closed her eyes, tightened her core, and stretched out her legs. With this first conscious movement Michelle began to take an analysis of the condition of her body. Her muscles were not sore, but her body did feel as if it had taken part in a workout the day before. Opening her eyes she looked again at the phone. No response yet. Once again, a slight agitation began to appear within her but she told herself to "calm the fuck down, girl. It's been less than a minute." Then the familiar three dots all texters are familiar with appeared "he's finally responding" she thought. The sight allowed her to exhale and ever so slightly drop her blood pressure. The sight also did something else to her.

Michelle repositioned herself a bit on the bed. Laying flat on her back with her head propped up on two pillows she parted her thick thighs that had been pressed together. As her inner thighs separated from one another, she could feel the sticky residue that had been left there from her and Tim's Friday night; well, really, from their very early Saturday morning.

She was horny. It's one of the reasons she was annoyed that Tim wasn't home. Yes, she loved them waking up together to cuddle and warm one another, but it's the weekend. It's their opportunity to play with one another without the time constraints of needing to go to work. Michelle's mouth began to water as she accepted that she was horny. Her pussy was now waking up and she was hungry. She wanted Tim's fingers, mouth, and cock but in his absence, she began screaming at Michelle to take matters into her own hands. Michelle fought that urge. She clenched her pussy while both of her hands remained attached to the phone being held up above her face. She gripped it intensely.

"What is taking him so long to respond?", Michelle muttered. Again, it had likely been under a minute since the dots appeared on her screen. Finally, his message came through.

"Good morning, Sunshine. Glad to see you are awake." Very quickly with her long, pink-painted fingernails clacking against the screen, she shot off a terse reply, "Where are you?"

Michelle's heart began to race. She could feel it beating in chest which caused her to feel another sensation in her chest. Her nipples were hard. They were not yet aching, but were hard. "I'm so fucking horny" she muttered to herself. Her tone was a mix of needy and bitchy. Her hands remained glued to the phone as she continued to resist the urge to touch herself and to have a release.

Tim's reply came through, "I headed out to do a few things." She nearly threw her phone in annoyance. The tone of her voice in her head was now bitchy. There was no ambiguity around that; however, she replied with a more measured message, "Come home. It's Saturday. We should be in bed together, Daddy." She used the 'daddy' to lure him back as quickly as possible. Michelle was well aware of how men feel about being called daddy. Especially her man.

"Where are you? Still in bed?" This was not what she wanted. Michelle was not interested in a conversation. She wanted more orgasms and she wanted Tim to give them to her. "Yeah. Just woke up. Thought you'd be here." Her inner bitch now beginning to seep out into her texts. She was now becoming hornier and her left hand released the phone. It wanted to rush down between her legs, but she fought that increasing urge. Instead, it gripped her left breast hard. As she did so, her thighs squeezed back together to give some friction to her needy pussy.

"Mmmmm. I love that image. I assume you're still naked." While still not interested in a conversation, this text from Tim at least began to shift into the sexual world she wanted to be consumed by. In spite of this slight shift, she remained agitated, "Yeah. Too bad you're not here to see it." She debated taking a pic and sending it to him, but thought he didn't deserve it. Her bitchiness was not going to disappear with a simple compliment.

He sent a quick, "good'. Seconds later a lengthy message appeared on the screen. Michelle had not seen any dots, and the text was too long for him to have just written it. Tim must have previously crafted the message elsewhere and then copied-and-pasted it into this thread between them.

"I know you're pissed to wake up to an empty bed. I don't care. Daddy wants to play with you differently today. We both know what a submissive little toy you are. This morning, we are going to explore that more deeply. Before I explain anything else to you, I want you to reply to this question with a simple 'yes' or 'no': are you ready to play with daddy?"

Michelle felt as though she could have cum immediately and without the use of her hands simply from reading these five sentences. Her edge of being a bitch and thinking she would simply get what she wanted this morning was now a very distant memory. Truthfully, it wasn't even a memory at this point. Her mind was blank and ready to be filled with whatever it was her daddy wanted it to be filled with. "Fuck" she thought, "how does he do this to me?" Knowing he was right and that she craved to be submissive, Michelled replied as instructed with a one word response,"Yes". She had to fight the urge to include the word, 'daddy' in her reply.

Her eyes closed again for a moment, and she imagined the smirk on his face as he read her submission to him. Michelle's left hand was still on her left breast, but it was now playing with her now aching nipple. The vibration of the phone as Tim's next message came in prompted her to open her eyes.

"Good girl, Michelle. Daddy knew you would want to let yourself go and simply be taken. Let's start with a rule. From this moment forward, you do not do anything that I have not instructed you to do. I am very careful and thoughtful in the actions I will be asking you to take, so do only as you are told. There is to be no touching of yourself unless directed by me. I assume that is now understood. I'm glad to hear you are naked. I want you to slowly move yourself out of bed. You're not to rush anything I direct you to do. Once out of bed, you are to neatly make it. Make it as if you were younger and it was going to be inspected by your parents. When you have completed this task, you are to stand at the foot of the bed with your legs shoulder width apart and take a picture of the made bed to see if it meets daddy's satisfaction. You will remain in that spot and position until I reply. I want you to keep your best posture throughout these activities, including as you stand and wait. Imagine I was there watching you and you wanted to show off for me. You may begin your first task now. I will wait for your picture."

Typically, being told to make the bed would have resulted in quick, "fuck off" from Michelle. At this moment, though, she was eager to do it. Her body was on fire. Somehow this man had turned a chore into something highly sexual and arousing. Michelle worked quickly, but did as she was told and did not rush. Her tits would hang and sway as she would bend over and pull on the sheets and blanket to bring them up and over the pillows. At one point her sensitive nipples grazed the blanket as she worked with it, and she moaned out loud. Michelle stood at the side of the bed to admire her work after tucking in the final corner. Remembering her instructions she moved herself to the foot of the bed. With her legs parted she stood very tall with her athletic shoulders back in a strong posture. Her dirty blonde hair landed on the upper portion of her back. Michelle then held up her phone and took a picture of the perfectly made bed. Now the hard part....the waiting. It was difficult to be this horny. Making the bed at least distracted her slightly and provided her with something to do with her hands. But now, nothing existed beyond her racing mind, idle hands, and needy body.

Thirty, sixty, ninety seconds moved by without a response or even hint of a response from Tim. Michelle worked hard to not cheat and even let her feet inch even a few inches closer together to allow her thighs to provide just a hint of attention to her needy pussy. One hundred and twenty seconds came and went. Surprisingly, Michelle's temper wasn't flaring. Instead she worked to stand taller, her shoulders back causing her ample tits to push out further. While she couldn't look at herself in a profile, she knew her body well and in her mind could see how her ass was pushed outwards as well as she worked to maintain a strong posture.

One hundred and eighty seconds painfully came. It's at that three minute mark when Michelle was finally able to see some sign of life from Tim. Those three dots appeared. If Michelle could have seen herself in that moment, she would have seen her full body stiffen, her eyes widen, and her mouth contort itself in a way that made it clear she was swallowing the pool of saliva that had been building in her mouth.

"What a good girl you are, Michelle. Remain exactly where you are and close your eyes. Please reply with a 'yes, daddy' just before you close them."

His compliment was so simple, but exactly what she was craving and she felt an odd sense of pride in completing her chore. With trembling hands Michelle pecked out the expected response and then slowly closed her eyes. To her own surprise she closed them slowly versus slamming them shut and clenching them tightly. In spite of her excitement she had a sense of calm about her.

Only moments later, Michelle heard the front door opening and then closing. She knew he was home. She knew the cadence of his walk. Her body was covered in goosebumps due to being excited and because the window was slightly opened so the cool autumn air was taking its toll on her naked body.

She was so in tune with Tim's approach to the bedroom, yet she nearly jumped as she heard the bedroom door open. Never had she wanted to open her eyes so badly, yet she resisted. She wanted to show off for him. She wanted to demonstrate how obedient she could be. While she lacked the sense of sight, her sense of hearing was heightened. She listened intently. With Tim now in the room Michelle expected to hear his voice, but he did not speak.

In the absence of hearing Tim's deep voice, her ears now listened intently to his movements throughout the bedroom. First there was the gentle closing of the door. She then followed his footsteps as he walked past her and across the room. He was now paused off to the right of her and the bed. Michelle's eyes now clenched closed as if it would help her hearing. In spite of this tactic there were no sounds in the room. The only thing Michelle could hear was her own heavy breathing. If she had been allowed to open her eyes, she would have been able to see Tim standing completely still with his arms crossed and his eyes fixated on her. He had the ability to be a patient man. It was a quality Michelle admired in him even if it frustrated her at times. Behind Tim was a cedar chest the couple kept in their bedroom. If one were to enter their bedroom and see the chest, it would not draw much attention. It was nice, but simple. There was nothing ornate about it and it fit with the overall decor of the bedroom. For Tim and Michelle, though, their eyes were drawn to it constantly and each of their bodies had a visceral response to it.

Being in complete silence and with no sight, Michelle's mind began to hyperfocus on her body. While she was fit and fully capable of standing for long durations of time, she was now overly intune with her body and it suddenly felt very difficult to maintain her posture. She wondered how she looked - was her back perfectly straight, was her head facing forward with her chin out versus dropping down to her chest, were her tits pushing outward the way they should if she had the proper posture. "I need to see or hear or feel anything!" she screamed inside her own head. It was as if he had imprisoned her body. Finally the silence broke.

Her head nearly turned towards the sound off to her right. It was the gentle creek of the chest being opened by Tim. She exhaled as the breaking of the silence offered her some relief. Moments later she finally heard him. "Well done, Michelle." His words were well paced. Not so slow that it was annoying to wait for the next word and not so fast that it was difficult to keep up. No, his speech was something she loved about him. It was one of the first things that attracted her to him. The pace and tenor of his speech in combination with his choice of words were always a perfect match to the given situation. This morning was no different.

"I'm very pleased with how well you're doing. You are exactly how I wanted you to be." She beamed inside and shifted her entire body in an effort to improve her posture for him.

Michelle was hoping for more words, but instead she heard him rummaging around the chest. She nearly let out a soft moan as she heard this. After a minute or two of waiting, Tim again broke the silence. As he spoke, she knew he was moving towards her based on the volume and clarity of his voice. "I know you must have heard me in our toy chest. It must have excited you. Your mind racing wondering what toys I chose, and trying to remember the last time we played with our toys." In reality, the use of a toy was not unusual for the Moodys and did not require a special occasion; however, it had been a week since they used any of their which in the sexual world of this couple was an eternity. It's not as though they need the toys. Sex between Tim and Michelle was electric, but this couple was a pair of deviants who were obsessed, most would say addicted, with sex. So, while the toys were not necessary, it was exciting when they opened the chest to bring one or more items out to use.

Tim continued, "And, my dear, I know that pretty mouth of yours is filling with saliva, your heart is pounding, your tummy is filling with butterflies, and that needy....fucking.....cunt of yours....is aching." Tim added an extra emphasis and pause when mentioning her cunt. She loved and hated how well he knew her. Sometimes, it freaked her out and made her wonder how he always knew what she wanted or what she was thinking.

Michelle could now feel his presence at the foot of the bed just off to her right. While she could not see what was happening, she sensed that he was placing items on the bed. He then walked around her so he was now standing off to her left. Once again, she sensed items being placed on the bed. Michelle was ready to crawl out of her skin now. She needed it all - to see, feel, touch, taste. She perceived him moving back around her again, but this time he remained behind her. If she arched her lower back which would push her ample ass back, she swore it would make contact with him. That is how close she could sense him. Michelle swallowed a wad of her own saliva. As she did so, she wondered how long it had been since she last swallowed. Her wonderment quickly vanished as the silence was again broken.

"You've been such a good and obedient little girl for daddy." As Tim spoke, his fingers landed on the back of her right shoulder and then began to run down and up her right arm. She nearly melted with his touch. "So good as you completed your task and then waited exactly how I wanted you to." Michelle realized that he had now been in the room for a few minutes and she had not spoken. She had kept her eyes closed and remained as still as possible because he had directed her to. Not speaking was not in Michelle's nature, but here she had been standing naked and blind in silence because she instinctively felt as though it was the correct way to behave in this moment. Her inner submissive side was taking over and she loved it.

Tim's hand now left her, but his opposite hand now took over running along her left back shoulder and then arm. "We are going to explore the submissive and dominant world this morning, Michelle. I know we've played with it a little, but we are not playing this morning. Are you up for this?" Her knees almost buckled at his words. She couldn't think. She simply wanted to be taken and used in whatever way he saw fit. With a mouth full of saliva that she seemed incapable of swallowing at the moment for some reason her only response to his question was a head nod in the affirmative. "Good. I thought you would be excited for this. I know that I am. I have wanted to explore this more between us."

Michelle was so hard at work in trying to focus on so many small yet critical items - his voice, maintaining her posture, answering this question - that she had not realized his hand was no longer in contact with her. The next thing she felt was a piece of material being draped around her long neck, and she flinched ever so slightly and he sensed it. "Wondering what this is? As you are now my bitch, I thought it would be appropriate to collar you." The collar was made of leather and had a ring at the front of it. The material had a certain heft to it, but as she felt it around her neck she imagined it was still somewhat feminine. While Tim did enjoy demeaning her sometimes during sex, she still envisioned that he would want her to be adorned in something that is attractive.

Once the collar was fixed on her, Michelle could hear and feel the clipping of something, a leash she assumed, to the ring at the center of her throat. Seconds later her assumption was confirmed as what felt like very smooth rope was draped up and over her right shoulder. The leash hung over her making contact on the back of her shoulder and then again at her right ass cheek. With her strong posture remaining in place, the material was pushed away from her back and upper thigh since her ass protruded outwards.

12