Path to Submission - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle now felt Tim standing in front of her. He leaned in to very softly kiss her left cheek before making his way to her ear. "I'm going to give you exactly what you've secretly been craving all of these years. Are you ready to open your eyes?" Tim asked as his warm breath hit her left ear and left side of her neck which made her shiver. Michelle swallowed hard and offered a very weak, "Yes, daddy."

Tim made his way to her side and then behind her as eyes opened. She blinked a few times in an effort to adjust to light now hitting them. "I want you to look at the choices I have made, plaything. Feel free to let your eyes wander over them." This was precisely what Michelled did. Her eyes quickly scanned from right to left all of the items Tim had laid out across the foot off the bed. She then looked them over again from left to right, but this time much more slowly. More methodically. She allowed herself to visualize how each toy would be used. As she continued to adjust to the light and fantasize, she could feel Tim kissing her upper back. "Which one are you most fixated on?" he asked her. "The nipple clamps," she whimpered.

Without a word Tim moved around Michelle to make his way to the arsenal of toys he had on display. Tim reached down to take the clamps off of the bed, and turned to face his loving wife. As Michelled looked at him, she saw the familiar smirk cross his face. The smirk both comforted and excited her because there was also a look in his eyes that she loved. It was the look of when he was extremely horny. At baseline, both Tim and Michelle were horny humans; much hornier than your average adult. In spite of this high sex drive, there were moments when it was obvious how hungry for sex one or both of them were. This current look in Tim's eyes was one Michelle was familiar with and knew he was hungry for her.

With the clamps in his hands, Tim made an unexpected move next. Instead of attaching them to Michelle's nipples, he directed her to open her mouth. Obeying without question and Michelle's mouth now open, Tim placed the chain that attached the clamps together into Michelle's mouth. "Close your mouth." Again, she obeyed without hesitation. "Now, do not allow them to fall from your mouth, and I also do not want your leash to fall from your shoulder. Is this understood?" Unable to use her mouth Michelle nodded up and down being very careful to not move too much and disturb the resting place of the leash that remained over her right shoulder.

Tim responded with a quick and almost cold, "good". She could sense that he was suddenly different. There was an edge to him, and felt that she was about to experience something she had never experienced before. Tim was now seated before her on the bed. His ass partially off of the mattress which allowed him to reach her more easily. She watched as his eyes scanned her as if she was an object he was inspecting. She wasn't sure what he was thinking, but she knew she liked this. She enjoyed being the object of attention and desire. Both of his hands reached out and cupped the outside of her hips and ass cheeks that he began to massage. His touch felt so good. While his 'good' and demeanor were unusually cold, his hands still had a warmth and affection to them. That feeling, though, changed.

Michelle suddenly felt his hands no longer massaging. They were now pinching and grasping her. He had a handful of her fat. She nearly let out an "ow... fuck, Tim", but she remember the need to keep the chain in her mouth.

"Look at this, you fat fuck." His voice was filled with actual disgust. She could clearly hear it in his voice. "Is this what the black daddies you used to fuck liked? They liked fat pigs? They were into human cows?" Michelle's head was spinning a little. She couldn't respond because of the task of not allowing the clamps to drop, but even if she could respond she was not certain as to what her response would be.

She then felt a hard slap to each of her outer ass cheeks. The sound of the slap reverberated throughout the otherwise silent space of their bedroom. She offered something between a whimper, squeal and moan. Tim continued on.

"Thyroid problem.. Hmphh," he continued. "This is fucking laziness. You know how you tell me that you want to give me whatever I want?", his eyes now looking upwards at her for the first time. "Well, what I want is for you to lose some of this fucking weight." Another slap of each cheek followed. Michelle was looking down at a man she had never seen before. His words hurt as did his touch, but it turned her on. Her inner dialogue was thinking about how cruel and harsh this treatment was, yet 30 seconds in and she was hooked. She wanted more. "What the fuck is wrong with you, Michelle", she wondered to herself. There was little time, though, for self talk.

Tim's hands now gave a final simultaneous slap before moving off of her ass and hips. Another near groan from her could be heard. She watched as his hands slid up the sides of her torso and then moved across her chest to grip her ever-growing tits. A low growl was let out by Tim as he began to massage them. His hands were less cold. The warmth she was familiar with had returned. Her eyes closed and her head arched back slightly the way one experiencing pleasure does. As his hands massaged the bulbous mounds hanging off of her chest, they began to work towards her nipples. Once at her sensitive nipples, he began to circle each one using his middle fingers. After circling each nipple seven, eight, maybe nine times, he trapped them between his thumb and index finger. He did not pull them, but pinched them with increasing pressure. Michelle's head now snapped forward again and she looked down at him with her chin lowering. The sudden movement nearly caused the leash to fall off of her now slumping shoulder. "Ahhhh," Tim said with a mocking tone "be careful. I would hate to have to punish you so early on." Tim now released her semi-tortured nipples.

Michelle watched as Tim placed his left thumb and index finger into his mouth to gather some saliva. After a few seconds, he removed them from his mouth and gently began to cover her right nipple in the warm fluid. It felt amazing. It had a near healing quality. She watched his right hand begin the same process and could not wait for her left nipple to also receive some relief from the residual stinging. "Look at these nipples. So big, so sensitive, so fucking perky." Tim's voice was more mesmerized than anything else. It was as if he was speaking to himself or to another person in the room who was also looking at this piece of meat. That is what Michelle was feeling like... a piece of meat.

"Let's play." Michelle's eyes widened as Tim harshly gripped her right breast with one hand while his other hand contorted itself to begin a series of flicks of her nipple. The sensation of being soothed quickly disappeared as she was the recipient of countless flicks from Tim's middle finger. Her nipple was now fully hardened. "That's much better. Now it's ready." Tim reached up to take the clamp from Michelle's mouth. He looked up and their eyes fully met, "release it, slut." Michelle obeyed. With the opening of her mouth, the clamp was released into Tim's hand. What was also released was a stream of drool that had been building in her mouth. The drool fell down onto her chest which brought a smirk to his face. Tim's eyes now left hers and refocused on her nipple. With the precision of a surgeon, Tim affixed the clamp to Michelle's nipple. He worked the clamp to offer the perfect amount of pressure. Michelle thought she may orgasm from the sensation, and Tim knew it. "Don't you dare cum," he commanded. Tim allowed the unattached clamp to dangle from her tortured nipple. He needed both of his hands to repeat the treatment given to her right nipple. Now he gripped her left breast and mercilessly flicked the nipple until it reached a similar status as the right one. Once satisfied with the nipple's perkiness, he attached the clamp to it.

As Michelle's nipples were being clamped, she winced as Tim had applied them to what felt like a tighter setting than normal. While the couple had not delved deeply into the world of BDSM, they have explored in small doses. Their exploration had included Michelle's nipples being clamped, but this was going to be something different.

Tim moved himself away from Michelle, and he sat back to admire his work. She could feel his eyes running along her chest. She watched as he ran his right hand up the centerline of her body beginning at her navel and ending between her massive tits. "I like that you have given us some drool to spread over your chest. That was a pleasant surprise." Tim's hand began spreading the saliva on her chest. She could feel that he was running out of the natural lubricant, though. "Put your chin down and onto your chest." Without pause, Michelle did as she was told. "Good girl. I'm sure your mouth is filled again already with more drool, open your mouth and let it fall out." He was of course right. Michelle clenched her pussy as he said 'good girl', and in wanting to be the best good girl that she could be she opened her mouth slowly and allowed the wad of saliva fall out of her mouth and onto her soft skin. The warm fluid felt amazing as it hit her skin. She watched as Tim smirked and massaged the saliva onto each of her breasts. Before pulling his hand away from her, he grabbed the thin chain link that connected the clamps. Using just his middle finger he gave the chain a slow pull which caused a stinging sensation to rush through Michelle's nipples. While the sensation hurt, it also gave her great pleasure. She was close to cumming. Tim had made her cum from nipple play before, but this was next level. As her eyes closed, Tim's eyes focused on her more. He wanted to find her limits. He wanted to give her an experience she had never had before. Knowing she had the ability to have a hands-free orgasm he allowed the chain to slide off of his finger and gave her left outside ass cheek a hard slap which brought her back to reality. Michelle's eyes were now wide open. Her neediness was growing by the second and they both knew it.

Tim began to rise up off of the bed grasping a small item in his left hand as he did. The two lovers now stood eye to eye only inches away from one another. Michelle desperately wanted him to kiss her. She wanted to feel his soft lifts on hers. She swallowed hard and licked her lips in preparation for a kiss, but the kiss did not come. Instead Tim had more instructions for her, "Position your lips as if you were going to apply lipstick to them." Michelle's eyes partially closed in the way one's eyes would close if you were confused by something. Whack! Michelle felt the unexpected sting of a slap to her face. Her left cheek had just been slapped hard. "I don't want to repeat myself, you stupid cunt. Do as you're told." Tim's voice was not raised, but it was firm. It was as firm as the slap to her face had been. The inner brat and strong willed woman that made up Michelle's personality had disappeared. They did not exist as she searched for them. All she found in her search was her pathetic, needy, submissive self that she kept hidden except for this man. Without a word she did as she was told. Her eyes glanced down to find his hands that were preparing a dark red lipstick. She followed his hands as long as she could until the lipstick was now being pressed onto her lips. He began on the left side of her lips at the crease where the top and bottom lips meet. With her lips pursed, she could feel Tim painting her top lip. Once he finished giving the top lip a coat, he returned to the left crease to now paint the bottom lip. He had only made it about a quarter of the way across and Michelle could feel that it wasn't going as smoothly. She couldn't match the pace he was moving at to firm up her lower lip in the right way which caused him to have to stop. Whack! Another unannounced slap of her face. This time to her right cheek. "Let's try that again" is all he said. She focused harder this time and matched his movement. Once completed, she brought her lips together as an involuntary muscle movement. It was simply instinct. She loved how her lips felt with the gloss on them. It brought her back to her younger days of being a slut and preparing herself to go out for a night of debauchery. Her face relaxed, but to her surprise, Tim was not done with her face.

"Good girl. Now form an 'O' with your mouth." She almost repeated the inquisitive look she had given him just minutes ago, but she didn't. She caught herself and opened her mouth to form as perfect of an 'O' as she could. She watched Tim's face and saw his wicked smirk reappear. "Of course you can do that. Forming a perfect 'O'. A lifetime of your mouth moving into that position from all of the cocks you've had shoved into it." She nearly let out a moan at his words. He was right. Her clit was now pulsing. Michelle felt the lipstick pressing against her right cheek. She was confused, but didn't break her position to form words to ask what was happening. Tim then moved to her other cheek. Again, she felt the stickiness of the gloss, but this time on her left cheek.

She watched him back up and close the lipstick. He reached into his pocket and took out his phone. "Keep your mouth in that position. You look perfect." Michelle remained as still as she could. Under his breath, Tim offered a "perfect" as he looked at the image on his screen. He then turned the phone to show Michelle how she looked.

Michelle felt two of Tim's fingers gently pressing up on her chin. She took this as a non-verbal cue that she was allowed to break the current position her mouth was in. Her eyes bulged and she let out a soft "fuuuck" as she saw the screen. Her blonde hair mussed with the look of someone who had just woken up. She also knew, as did Tim, that the hair also carried the look of someone who had fucked all night long. Then there was her face. Her eyes were wide. Her lips covered in a slutty red gloss that was not as neatly adhered as it would have been had she applied the lipstick herself. She now also saw what Tim had done to each of her cheeks. He had written letters - W H on her right cheek, and R E on her left cheek. With her red mouth forming the 'O' her face now adorned the word WHORE. Michelle felt a wild combination of emotions as she looked at herself. In one picture Tim had captured what she truly was. She was a whore and she loved it. She was ready to submit to Tim in a way she never had before.

For the first time she spoke. Her eyes peered at him, "I'm ready, daddy." Upon hearing these words, Tim smirked and replied with one simple word, "good."

12