All Comments on 'Pathetic Ch. 01: Forgiveness'

by kipp412

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
canndcanndalmost 9 years ago
open mouth insert foot

lmao the ending was very amusing ... wanna see the bosses reaction to that greeting. I am glad the story goes forward b/c that prologue was rough to take. Whether he knows it or not, Luc is so damaged from that experience. he's not so recovered if that day caused him to not date 10 yrs later. Has he ever had a real romantic relationship? To be thrown away by his family. What a POS father and a bigger POS mother who knew better and abandoned her child! I can see how he'd never trust again. The people who should be there for you most in the world threw him away. He did well considering and I'm glad he has those coworkers, but that won't take the place of a romantic or intimate relationship in his life. And it sounds like he has kept boundaries and walls around himself even with them. I don't know how Brett can be the one to help him heal, but I will see where you go with this.

It will be a job to show Brett has Luc's best interest in mind and isn't wanting to assuage his guilt that has been hurting him since that day. And can he really believe they could re-kindle something after what was done? Lookin forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

See I knew you could make it better. Just don't let Brett off easy. I want him to suffer s little

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I need more! So good :) great fic so far

kipp412kipp412over 8 years agoAuthor
More to Come

Hey all, I just wanted to let you know that I am still working on the next chapter. The story hasn't fallen in to the abyss :-p. Work has just gotten a bit hectic and I'm keep running in to road blocks on how to progress the story. It's going slow but the next one will be up! Keep an eye out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous