All Comments on 'Pathetic Ch. 03: Relationships'

by kipp412

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please do the every week postings. I'm really eager to see where this story is going. Also you don't have to recap at the beginning of every chapter so much. The last few lines will do.

I really like Justin. I don't know how I feel about maria and Brett using him to pave the way for Brett though. But if things don't work out maybe you can do a Justin spin off sorry.

canndcanndover 8 years ago
Posted already as part of ch. 2

We've read this already for those of you thinking it is deja vu. Do we get the next chapter to replace it Kipp? I hope so :)

I didn't comment on this the last time, I don't think so....

I am super surprised that Brett would encourage Luch to go out with Justin. he's desperate to be with him, so why would he encourage that? While it could be a chance for Luch to work through some issues, would he want to watch them together now that he's working with them? Also, wouldn't he be taking a chance that it could work out and his chance wouldn't happen then? I'm very surprised since he seems to be pulling out the stops in a way that has to show Luch he wants more than friendship and he's said as much to luch. I'd have been interested to have had Maria turn the tables on him, and it would make sense with how blunt and perceptive she is, and ask why he'd be willing to take the chance. I think she'd also ask if he was prepared to watch them together if so or would he be working Luch and trying to get him to end it and be with him?

I'm curious as to why your chapters keep being listed twice in your story list in the profile.

HeifelHeifelover 8 years ago

Luc is just too funny. I just about laughed myself silly with the picture of him caterpilling around šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Love your story so far. One thing I find a little annoying is the repeated story in the beginning. It isn't nessecary I think ā˜ŗ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous