Pathfinder: Union of the Righteous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please..." Seelah urged Arue, wanting to abandon herself further to her rising desire. Let your goddess and mine guide you, Arue, she added silently. Desna, Iomedae, you guided your followers Anevia and Irabeth to love each other. Please do the same for Arue and me, if that is your will. "Please, Arue, please," she said aloud.

As if sensing her thoughts, Arue paused, then smiled and continued caressing Seelah. Her soft hair was rubbing Seelah's skin now, and Seelah enjoyed its feel. The various muscles beneath her skin were hard, her clit and nipples especially. Seelah smiled in rapture as Arue pinched these muscles with her fingers and lips. The former Succubus' wings and legs meanwhile enveloped Seelah, whose need was growing. Seelah directed Arue's head downwards, indicating her cunt with a series of firm hints. Arue sensed the urgency and stabbed her tongue into Seelah's core accompanied by her probing fingers. Seelah trembled at the attention, opening herself fully to it and letting the moment seize her. Glory, she reminded herself, I seek glory. And there is no glory without risk!

Her lover's attention was fervent for a moment, then pausing. Seelah frowned, sensing the hesitation. She looked down and saw that Arue's hands were firmly on her sides, holding her in place while the former Succubus' lips were on her pussy. Seelah then felt another appendage of Arue's caressing her anus. Ahh, Seelah realized. She's wondering if I'll allow what she wants to do. Janna was similarly hesitant at times, Elan as well. I rarely let lovers back there, it can be uncomfortable. Should I... Seelah decided to be grateful Arue was not being like Amiri or other more selfish lovers she had been forced to discard. "Go ahead," she said. "Just not too... intense."

Arue nodded, then pushed her tongue back into Seelah's cunt. Her tail pushed into Seelah's rear end in the next motion. Both speared in accompanying directions while Arue's hands held Seelah's thighs. Together, all the motions excited Seelah to abandon herself to her desires. The Paladin let herself relax, then shake under Arue's attentions. Glory, Seelah smiled, concentrating on her most fervent desire. Bring me glory, Arue, all our Goddesses will let you provide.

Her lover's hands squeezed her thighs as Seelah made this plea. Arue's tongue lashed at her labia, and the former Demoness' lips squeezed Seelah's clit. Her tail stabbed deep into Seelah's rear also, and her wings pressed close around them both. Arue's legs were quivering as she moved, no longer able to encircle Seelah in their present circumstances. Seelah guessed Arue was masturbating herself with the motions of her legs. You need to reach glory too, Arue, Seelah realized, and soon. But you're holding off for my glory. That's good. I appreciate it.

She cleared the risks from her mind, all the unacceptable ones, then let herself be captured by her desire. Seelah moaned loud and long, crying out as Arue stoked her inner fires hard. "Glory!" Seelah gasped, screaming in ecstasy as she achieved climax. "No... glory... without... risk!"

Arue giggled and pulled back from Seelah, withdrawing her caressing limbs and letting Seelah relax. "I'm glad I was useful to you!" Arue told her newest lover with a grin. "I've addressed your needs for now, yes? Do you need... more?"

"There is something... I need... more than... personal glory," Seelah replied carefully, staring at Arue and focusing her attention. "Relax, please, Arue. Lie back and stay calm, as much as you can, please."

"I'll... do my best," Arue said, hesitating.

"Your best." Seelah chuckled, recalling something one of her earliest lovers, a Paladin of Shelyn named Socrates, had told her once. "Don't whine about your best, Arue. If you want true glory, let rapture take you. Go with the flow."

Arue nodded, guessing the wisdom in Seelah's words. "What do you mean by 'the flow'?" she asked, still confused a bit.

Seelah smiled again, staring directly at Arue. "Where are you, Arue? What time is it? What are you doing?"

Before Arue could reply, Seelah answered her own questions. "Here. Now. Living in and enjoying this moment."

Then she moved in on the budding Azata, rubbed Arue's body in various places. Seelah's lips kissed Arue's mouth, her neck, and her shoulders. She then moved down, licking and caressing Arue's nipples and stomach as she approached her lover's garden of pleasure. Seelah hovered for a long time around that garden, seeking it but holding off, as was her way. She waited for Arue to achieve higher and higher forms of pleasure, rubbing her legs, tail, and various other muscles as she circled the garden area. Seelah smiled as she watched Arue vibrate under her affection, calming her new lover's fever and various shaking limbs. At the appropriate moment, she stabbed her tongue forward like a sword, dueling it with the firm arrowhead of Arue's clit. Inheritor, Seelah prayed as she licked, and Desna, guide my blade!

Arue quivered under the assault of Seelah's tongue, her energy flowing abundantly. Juice flowed from her cunt also, into Seelah's eager lips. Seelah sucked this fluid gratefully, her own juices flowing stronger in response. Seelah found more happiness in observing the pleasure of others than achieving her own glory, like many Paladins and Beings of similar character. The majority of Angels are the same way, she believed, and probably Azatas as well. Demons and other Fiends are the opposite. The opposite is not how Arue should be, Seelah judged. I'm grateful such is not the case here. Good.

The former Succubus was shaking faster now, under the Paladin's continued caresses. Arue has intense need, Seelah realized, and fervent desire. She focused her attention on that desire, stoking it and bringing Arue to glory. Seelah felt her heart leap as she watched Arue shake, pause, then allow herself full release. Good, Seelah thought, watching her lover climax. Lose yourself, Arue, in this moment, here and now. Do not miss your chance at rapture and relief.

That was clearly not happening, Seelah thought with a smirk as she watched Arue purr with the esctasy Seelah was delivering. Seelah felt her own need growing again and clenched her cunt in preparation. Sensing her movements, Arue's tail was probing between her legs also.

"Soon," Seelah said, pushing the appendage away playfully. "Enjoy the moment, Arue. Enjoy what you are receiving, here and now." She licked and caressed Arue to emphasize her words, concentrating on the former Succubus' thighs and cleft until Arue had climaxed once again.

Arue smiled as she calmed herself, relaxing as Seelah kissed her clit one last time in the current instant. The Paladin then withdrew herself from the former Demoness. Seelah took stock of herself and her circumstances, praying to her Goddess to show her all was well and remembering she had a Scroll of Atonement in her pack if necessary. She could also hurry to Irabeth or some other higher level follower of Iomedae in case that Scroll did not respond to her own ability. But surely it was not necessary, right... surely...? Seelah relaxed as she felt welcome waves in her soul.

But was that feeling enough? Seelah realized it wasn't and decided on another quick test.

"Scratch me, please, Arue," she requested her newest lover. "With your nails. I need to confirm something."

Arue gave her a confused look, then shrugged. She scratched Seelah's thigh as requested, opening a small wound. Seelah then lay her hands on that area and applied a bit of Paladin power. Phew, she sighed in relief as the wounds healed. Everything is Good.

"Is it all right?" Arue asked, watching Seelah heal herself. "Are you okay?"

"More than okay," Seelah said, turning back to her new lover. "But I would appreciate further glory, Arue, if you can bring it to me. I can... accept the risk."

"I'm glad I am useful to you!" Arue laughed once more, moving in again to embrace Seelah. "I desire further 'glory' also. Direct me to glory, Seelah, please?"

Seelah nodded, then began doing as requested. She moved back towards Arue, and positioned her lush body over her lover's. Goddesses please, she prayed as she moved her hands across Arue's skin, watch over Arue and me. Inheritor and Desna, guide our hands. Arue was caressing Seelah again now with fingers, tongue, and tail, clearly sensing and addressing the needs in them both.

"Arue!" Seelah yelled suddenly as a thought came to her, before Arue's tail could enter her again.

"Yes?" her new lover asked, pausing the accompanying caresses.

"You do nothing I do not want and vice versa," Seelah hissed. "You're okay so far, I hope I am also. But please stop me if there is a problem. I will do the same for you."

"I will do as you ask, Seelah," Arue promised, smiling. "The Commander and I had a similar agreement."

"Good," Seelah relaxed. Then she resumed touching Arue and let Arue do the same to her. Arue's tail entered Seelah's cleft and she allowed it, enjoying the attention. Seelah's fingers were meanwhile busy rubbing and pinching Arue's clit and nipples, also rubbing the areas around them. Arue's hands were touching Seelah in similar ways. Their lips were kissing, tongues licking as they breathed into one another. Each caress and stroke led to higher pinnacles of esctasy. Their loving continued with heavy panting and further climaxes from both Paladin and Redeemed Demoness as the night wore on.

At a moment of respite, Seelah relaxed in Arue's arms while they both recovered from an intense bout of mutual glory. Part of her wondered once more why Iomedae would allow their union. But the answer was not immediately apparent or important. So Seelah kept her focus on herself and Arue, here, now, in each moment of approaching glory as various pinnacles were constantly approached and achieved. Many more would be necessary for them both, Seelah and Arue knew, before they could comfortably sleep. Each looked forward to the moments ahead.

***

The Heavens Above.

On a higher plane of existence above the new lovers, the Goddess Iomedae smiled as she observed the pleasure of her follower and her follower's new lover.

Good, Seelah, Iomedae judged the moment. You deserve this pleasure, for what you have achieved in my name. Your new lover needs such pleasure as you can give her also, if she is to become a full Azata. Please help her, keep her on the proper path. We need Arueshaelae as a firm Being of Good. She should not fall back into her Succubus ways. Desna, my fellow Goddess, does not desire that. Nor do I.

Turning away from Seelah briefly, Iomedae reminded herself she was not the only Divine Being with such desires. Iomedae was a pure Paladin and Angel Goddess, yes, but she was also no stranger to desire or free love within certain ethics. She allowed herself to abandon her armor and other barriers at times, indulge in her desires when appropriate. Iomedae had been mortal once, and fondly remembered such times. She was not the only Divine Being with such memories who longed to indulge them on occasion either. Her fellow Deity Cayden Cailen, God of Adventuring and Pleasure, was similar. So were Desna, and Shelyn, and other Deities in their Godly Swinging Network.

Iomedae, Desna, Shelyn, and Cayden indulged in their Network every now and then. Other Deities- Abadar, Erastil, Sarenrae, and Calistria were a few examples- were guests in the Network at times. Pharasma had joined it on a few rare occasions also, as had Gorum and Gozreh. Never the more selfish Deities like Asmodeus or Baphomet. Iomedae and the others rightly pushed such Beings away. Irori hadn't yet been admitted either, he was still earning a place. There was one exception to the rule, though. If an overly selfish Deity could be redeemed... if it were possible and welcome, then perhaps...

That is why I am letting Seelah and Arueshaelae become lovers, Iomedae answered her Paladin's and some other followers' minor query. Arueshaelae is redeeming herself, and that is Good. I support this intention as a Goddess and a Good Being. And, lest I forget, Arueshaelae is not the only such Being in my proximity at this time.

Another such Being was undergoing the induction progress into Iomedae's Godly Swinging Network at the moment. Iomadae was watching from where she lay beside Shelyn and Cayden as Desna, and Calistria paid closer attention to their newest prospect as a divine ally and lover. Iomedae and Shelyn rubbed themselves and each other as they watched their fellow Deities bring their newest ally to rapture. They both were hopeful for positive results of the agreement being worked out. Cayden, who was recovering after his own recent climax had left him fatigued, was nodding in agreement at the display they were all observing in close proximity.

"Yes," the new Goddess in their Network was voicing in response to her pleasures. "Yes, please, Desna, Callistria... bring me pleasure. Help me forget my old self, Nocticula, the Lady in Shadow! Help me become my new self, Nocticula, the... Redeemer Queen!"

"We will help you earn that new persona, Nocticula," Iomedae told her fellow Goddess. "But you need to respect our needs too. Callistria and Desna in this moment. Then myself and Shelyn, and Cayden again, when we are willing to accept you."

"And we promise," Shelyn backed Iomedae, grinning, "stay on the path of redemption, Nocticula, and your beautiful rewards will come."

Nocitcula relaxed with this knowledge, then let herself absorb the full focus of the pleasure that two Deities were giving her. The knowledge that three others were watching and were also pleased further aroused and relaxed her. Quality of pleasure was what she craved, and this was far better than anything she had received before.

"Now it's my turn," Callistria told Nocticula once the former Queen of Succubi had climaxed. Desna was backing off now, nodding assent at Nocticula and Callistria both. "You will get to the others also, in due time."

"Yes," Nocticula agreed after exchanging pleased smiles with everyone in the immediate area. She then began giving pleasure to Callistria, the Goddess of Desire, as directed. The other Deities in the room relaxed as they watched Nocticula's patient efforts to arouse her newest lover.

Inside Nocticula's soul, she smiled, pleased at how such high Beings remained putty in her hands. Selfish desire was not inherently Evil, she was learning, not as long as you respected the interests of others also. And she would do this, she told herself, when requested and allowed. The ability to satisfy someone else, anyone else, join your needs with theirs, was the greatest pleasure of all. Nocticula knew this now, and was pleased with her embracing of that knowledge.

Iomedae smiled as she observed this mental state in Nocticula via her divine telepathy, and nodded in agreement. She and her Godly Swinging Network would further please themselves and their newest member, the new Goddess of Redemption, when their turns came. And if Nocticula ever changed back to what she had once been, Iomedae amended, she'd be ready to maintain her own nature and turn on Nocticula in a heartbeat. She hoped her Paladin would do the same regarding Arueshaelae.

Sitting beside Iomedae and sensing her thoughts, the Goddess of Travel, Desna, nodded in agreement. She then voiced an old traveler's wisdom. "As above, so below."

***

The End.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Windswept Ch. 01 Angel meets her protector.in NonHuman
No One Can Ever Love Me Can a woman with an unlucky past find lovein Romance
The Lost World Ch. 01 Even the virtuous have the desire to bloodlet their enemies.in NonHuman
Once Upon a Time in Hell So there's quite a bit of sex in the afterlife?in Erotic Horror
Haren's Folly Ch. 01 She experiances hell like never before.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories