Paths Chosen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meagan stays silent letting him blow off steam for a a few moments before putting her hand on his shoulder, "I know one way you could really get even if you wanted."

"What the hell could I possibly do to get even slightly even with her?"

"Me," Meagan simply says with a grin.

Bradly just looks at her, not even blinking, for a few seconds before finally asking, "As in...?"

"You could do me. Right here, right now. What else would be remotely on level with how she betrayed you than fucking her cousin, and a cousin she hates to boot?"

"Are you just offering this to get back at her in some way or... what?"

"No,... well not completely... like I said you seem like a good guy and are kind of cute," Meagan blushes, "if I didn't find you at least a little attractive I wouldn't be making this offer; no matter how much it might hurt Milly."

"I mean I guess we could... if you really want to that is."

"I do," Megan says giving him a smile.

For more than a minute they both just awkwardly smile at each other, not sure how to proceed.

Finally Meagan starts giggling, "Okay if we're going to do this we actually have to move."

"Yeah you might be right. Why don't we starts slow," Bradly smiles before taking a step forward and leans down to kiss her.

As their lips touch Meagan reaches her arms around his neck and pulls him closer. Little by little their kiss gets more and more passionate as their hands begin exploring the other's body. After it is more than cleat their tongue wrestling is going to end in a draw, no matter how violent the battle; Meagan breaks their kiss.

"Wow, you are a really good kisser," Meagan pants.

"Thanks," Bradly smiles awkwardly.

After a few more awkward seconds Meagan grins, "Now why don't I show you what my bitch cousin is holding out on you."

Bradly gives her a slightly confused look but before he can ask what she means she answers by dropping to her knees. In no time she has his jeans unbuttoned, unzipped and quickly pulls them and his boxers down around his ankles. As the waist band of his boxers clear his cock it springs up and smacks Meagan on the chin.

"Wow, no offense but that's a lot bigger than I expected," Meagan gasps followed by some giggles as she wraps her small hand around his long thick cock, "exactly how big is it?"

"Well... ummm..."

"Oh don't get all bashful now Brad I know almost all guys measure themselves at some point and given your scientific leanings I know you must have," Meagan smiles up at him as she slowly strokes up and down his hard shaft.

"Just under 8 inches, 7 and 13/16 inches long and 6 and half inches in girth to be exact," he answers matter of factly with a shrug.

"My dumb ass cousin is the one missing out," Meagan laughs as she gives him a soft kiss on the tip before taking more than half in her mouth.

"Oh fuuuck!!" Bradly moans out as he experiences his first feeling of his cock in a woman's mouth.

After giving his cock several long slow sucks her pulls off him but continues slowly stroking him as she looks up, "Brad can I ask you something?"

"Meagan with what you're doing you can ask anything of me you want," Bradly moans.

"Is this your first time?"

"Getting oral yes, but I had a girlfriend... well more of a friend with benefits I guess in college. We had several classes together so we studied together a lot and one time while at her place her roommate comes in and not knowing or not caring I'm not sure which starts fucking some guy on the sofa. Well we of course left and after we got to talking and both admitted we were virgins and... well... spent the night together. After that we would hookup from time to time, but neither of us ever really brought up ... you know... the more... advanced techniques," Bradly explains in way more detail than Meagan expected.

"So, I'm guessing only missionary then?"

"That of course but actually we mostly did cowgirl, that was her favorite."

"Well with a cock like this I think I'd love riding it most of the time too," Meagan grins before slurping him back into her mouth.

Now knowing this is his first blowjob Meagan does her best to make it memorable. For starters she wants to make sure he doesn't cum too fast but also doesn't want it to be slow and boring so she controls her movements accordingly. At first she only gently sucks and swirls her tongue around his head as she works the shaft with her hands. After a few minutes of this she switches it up and ever so slowly starts sliding him deeper and deeper into her mouth until he reaches her throat.

Normally she would just deep throat guys at this point, but with his extra length and girth she's not sure she can. She wants to make this memorable but the last way she wants to do that is by puking all over him, so she plays it safe at least for now.

She uses the same pattern on Broad she's used on other guys first five slow deep bobs of her head then 10 fast ones then five more slow ones and so on. She does this for about five minutes then just as he starts to get used to the pattern she switches thing up again by pulling off his cock completely and moves lower to suck and lick at his balls while she holds his cock straight up with one hand and slowly rubs the head with her thumb.

"Holy fuck Meagan that feel gooooood!!"

"Tank oo (thank you)," she says around the ball in her mouth.

After a few minutes of nut munching Meagan moves back up and continues her blow job. This time though she reverses her technique so it's 10 slow sucks then five fast and so on. She does this for several minutes before changing again to a five five pattern then a ten ten pattern. Before long though patterns are forgotten as Bradly gets closer and closer to cumming and Meagan does all she can to prolong it just a little more.

Eventually he reaches his limit and no matter what tricks she tries Meagan knows it's time to let him cum or to stop all together and leave him with blue balls. Knowing Bradly is just about at the tipping point, or this case shooting point, Meagan moves her left hand down to his balls as her right quickly strokes the bottom half of his cock as she bobs her head on the top half as fast as she can.

It takes only about a minute of this before Bradly throws back his head and lets out a deep moan as he grabs Meagan head with both hands and pulls her balls deep on his shaft.

"Oh fuck Meagan cumming sooooooo fuckiiiing much for yoooou!!"

Meagan simply holds his hips as he pumps shot after shot of his thick load down her throat.

When he has fired his last salvo he releases Meagan's head and falls flat on his ass panting.

Meagan takes a few deep breathes to give her body the oxygen it's craving then with a wicked smile says, "I take it you liked your first BJ."

He gives her a surprised look then starts laughing, "Fuck yes I liked it. In fact if I knew oral sex would be anyway near that good I would have begged both Milly and the girl from college to do that for me. Give me a few minutes and I'll do my best to return the pleasure."

"Mmmm, I like the sound of that," Meagan smiles.

However before they have the chance to continue their fun they hear movement not far from them. Bradly tries to pull up his jeans and boxers as whoever or whatever gets closer and closer.

To be continued... (with a little help from all of you)

Path 1: Brad gets redressed and they both run away before they are found. ( Incest/taboo, Group sex, Lesbian sex )

Path 2: Brad doesn't get dressed in time and they are found by whoever is approaching. ( Group sex, Nonconsent/Reluctance, Exhibitionist/Voyeur )

Path 3: Brad doesn't get dressed in time and they are found by whatever is approaching. ( nonhuman, sci-fi/fantasy )

[As before vote for which path Meagan should take and what category it should be in.

Example: Path 1, Lesbian Sex

I would prefer for you to leave your votes in the comments below so other readers can also see them, but if you vote via feedback it will still be counted. I will wait at least a month before tallying the votes and hopefully have the next chapter uploaded soon after.]

12