Paths Chosen Ch. 03

Story Info
Meagan and Brad get caught.
1.5k words
3.79
3.8k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{Before I get to the story I would like to apologize to my readers for the long delay between posts. Not long after New Years a friend of mine got in a pretty bad car accident and I have been helping take care of her so I haven't had the time to focus on other things and when I have had the time I haven't really been in the mood to write.

Also, I know this chapter is on the short side and not a lot happens but I need to get back in the writing grove and decide to start small. Hopefully before too long I'll have the next chapter of my Mother-son Bonding story uploaded as well. Thank you for your patience and as always thank you for reading I hope you enjoy.}

(All characters depicted in any form of sexual activity are 18 years of age or older)

[Hello readers this is chapter three of my little experiment. The votes this time around were more or less tied between Path 1 and 2, however do to the few e-mail feedback votes I received there scale tilted just by two votes toward Path 2. So lets see where that path takes her.]

*****

Meagan quickly darts off the trail and hides behind some thicker brush before noticing Brad isn't with her. She stands up and sees Brad still fighting to get his pants back in place but for some reason is unable to.

"Brad hurry up," Meagan whisper shouts as she runs back to him, "Come on what are you doing?"

"My stupid pants are tangled with my shoes or something and I can't get them up," Brad says in a panicked voice.

They hear footsteps and voices just around the bend in the trail.

"Forget them then just come on," Meagan says as she grabs his arm and starts pulling him off the trail.

They are nearly free and clear but just as the new comers come into view Brad trips over his pants and shoes and falls face first in the dirt and drags Meagan down with him. Meagan is quickly up again, but as she looks down the trail the new comers are already nearly on them.

Meagan isn't sure whether to be relieved or mortified as she see two older woman approaching. Both appear to be in their late 30's to mid 40's. One is a tall fit brunette and the other is a slightly overweight blonde. Just on first glance the brunette seems to be a regular hiker; she's dressed in hiking boots, jeans and a button up flannel shirt that is currently half unbuttoned and doing a great job of showing off her large breast that seem to want free. The blonde on the other hand is dressed tennis shoes, yoga pants and a t-shirt.

"My my what do we have here?" The brunette smiles as she takes in the sight of Brad's pale white ass exposed to the sun.

Brad quickly rolls over and covers his crotch as best he can with one hand as he tries to pull his pants up with the other as he stammers, "I... umm... we... uh..."

Brunette just laughs as Blonde mumbles, "Lets just keep walking."

"Oh no, I like what we've found," Brunette smiles to her friend then turns to Meagan, "so sweetie can you talk or are you just as tongue tied as your cute friend?"

"Ummm... well my boyfriend and I where just out for a hike and things... got out of hand," Meagan lies, not sure what else to say.

"Out of hand and into mouth I would say based on how you look there cutie, Brunette laughs.

"That's beside the point," Meagan snaps, then at Brad, "would you pull up your damn pants already?!"

"I'm trying," Brad basically wines as he still struggles with keeping himself covered and getting redressed.

Blonde pulls at Brunette's arm, "Brit, let's just go already."

"No, I think I'd like to stay and watch what these lovely young people have planned," Brunette, who's real name seems to be Brit or Brittany, says.

"Not to put on a show for complete strangers! That's for sure," Meagan shouts getting in Brit's face.

Brit gives Meagan a dirty look then smiles and says, "I like you," and before Meagan can respond in anyway Brit grabs her by the sides of her head and pulls her into a deep kiss.

"BRIT!! What the hell are you doing?" Blonde screams as she pulls Brit and Meagan apart.

"Just having a little fun," Brit smiles then laughs as she sees the confused and shocked look on Meagan's face.

"Brit you can't just grab and kiss complete strangers, not to mention she has a boyfriend and you're married!"

"Jack doesn't mind if I have a little fun from time to time and based on Mr. Boyfriend over there I don't think he minds either."

All three women look over at Brad who is no longer fighting with his pants and is just sitting there staring open mouthed at Meagan with his now fully hard cock on display. After a second or two he snaps out of his trance and covers himself again and starts stammering again.

Brit laughs, "See? And what about you sweetie did you mind?"

"No," Meagan answers without thinking then when her brain kicks back in quickly says, "I mean... yes I mind... I have no fucking clue who you are lady! You can't just grab me and kiss me. You don't even know how old I am."

"Oh my god she's right!" Blonde shouts, "What if she's under 18?"

Brit looks Meagan in the eyes, "Are you?"

"Well,... no I'm 19, but still..."

Brit cuts her off, "So you're 19 and based on the high beams you have on display," nodding down at Meagan's clearly hard nipples, "at least part of you liked our little kiss."

Blonde makes another attempt to pull Brit along, "Brit let's just go!"

"Oh, Cassie would you please cool it? You're the one that begged me to take you hiking because all you do is sit around at home and take care of your husband and kids. So chill out, relax and enjoy the possibilities life gives you."

"Brit really this is not..." but Cassie is cut off as Brit grabs her like she did Meagan and pulls her into a deep kiss.

At first Cassie just stands there stiff as a board with her eyes wide open in shock, but as the kiss continues Cassie begins to relax and after a while even starts kissing back.

Meagan watches in shock not sure what to do. She looks to Brad to see if he has any idea only to find him watching intently as he slowly strokes his hard cock.

"Brad really?!"

"Oh shit! Meagan I uh... well... oh come on can you blame me?"

Meagan looks back to the two older women who are are now not only kissing but busy exploring the each other's body with their hands, "No, I guess not."

After another few seconds of making out the women finally part. Cassie has a huge smile on her face but as she opens her eyes and the reality of what she was just doing hits her the smile vanishes and her faces turns a bright red, "Oh God!"

Brit just laughs, "it was good wasn't it?"

"Brit that's not what I meant and you know it," Cassie snaps, "oh god I just cheated on my husband and with his sister of all people!"

"Cassie do you really think Gram would have that big a problem with you kissing another woman?"

"When it's his sister? Yes I think he would," Cassie screams before starting to cry and runs off.

Brit looks over at Meagan and Brad, "Well, I thought we might all have had some fun, but I think I need to deal with her. I hike here every other Saturday if you ever want to meet up again," Brit smiles before rushing off after Cassie.

Both clearly still a little shocked at what just happened Meagan and Brad just stare at each other not sure what to say or do.

To be continued... (with a little help from all of you)

Path 1: Both turned on by what just happens they decide to continue their earlier fun. ( Erotic Coupling, Romance, Exhibitionist/Voyeur )

Path 2: Both shocked and confused by what happen they decide to meet back up with he rets of the guys. ( Incest/taboo, Group Sex , Toys/Masturbation )

Path 3: Before they can decide to do anything in their stunned state they don't hear as others approach. ( Nonconsent/reluctance, Incest/taboo , Mature )

Path 4: (New Idea) You the readers give me whatever ideas you have for what you'd like to see happen and if I like it or enough other readers agree and request that idea I'll go that direction.

[As before vote for which path Meagan should take and what category it should be in.

Example: Path 1, Lesbian Sex

I would prefer for you to leave your votes in the comments below so other readers can also see them, but if you vote via feedback it will still be counted. I will wait at least a month before tallying the votes and hopefully have the next chapter uploaded soon after.]