All Comments on 'Pathways Ch. 03-04'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Same old same old

Too many similarities with the last few stories. In many places just a copy and paste and then change the names.

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
Deja vu all over again

1) Too too similar to the last story (as far as the protagonist meeting/mating)

2) Seems awfully easy to get laid in your stories. no challenge, characters seldom if ever get shot down or have conflicts (the challenge for Kristen to get over her bad experience was different, and conflict, but none of the girls in this story are struggling)

3) Cliched - why is it always the woman who has to get over being raped or ill-used? NOT a critique of you/your work, its a social thing, but it was there in the last story, and in this one its written as more of desperation and she apologized almost immediately. At least your guys are aware of it and disturbed when they get used as an available dick, but having a character raped just to add depth to the story line is pretty fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boring

Agree with other commenters, production line writing, repetitive and boring. One decent well thought out story a month is much better than daily submissions which have no depth and seem to mainly be author therapy.

I stopped reading your work for a while and will now not bother in the future. Pity your stories had real promise.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
Hum

Where is the tale, the yarn, the plot in this writing? All we seem to have is one continuing descriptive sex act. That gets very boring very fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ahhh

Ahh, to hell with the nasayers! I'm enjoying the ride of a virgin young man finding himself as college so far. 5 Stars.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Good Solid Story

Perhaps there is an excess of sexual scenes for the modern style, but being ancient I find the two relationships interesting. One thing is to recognize that sex is more than a simply natural reactions. Take a look at the Kamara Sutra.... Another thing is to worry about compatibility.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous