Pathways Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,601 Followers

"Nicely done, Ian," Holly said with a crooked smile. "I gather this guy would pass Miss Cummings's test for behaviour."

"Yes," I assured her. "He is a nice guy and based on what I saw of Robin, they might be a good fit."

"A good fit?" she grinned. "Just what kind of a fit are you referring to."

"A social fit, young lady. You are enjoying pulling my chain, aren't you?"

"Well, pulling your chain is a start," she snickered.

I was shaking my head. This was not the girl I thought I was asking out on a date. She was a good deal more experienced and earthy than she had let on. On the other hand, it could be an act, couldn't it?

"So, getting back to the original question, what kind of date would you recommend?" Holly asked.

"Since Robin and Terry are just new to dating, I suggest a play," I said. "The one playing at the UBC Theatre is a light comedy. Not too heavy for a first date."

"Huh ... at least that's different," she said. "If it had just been us, what would you have recommended?"

"Well, there's a pretty good strip show at the Fraser Arms," I kidded.

I thought she might hit me, but instead, she laughed. "That would have been interesting. Maybe we'll try that some other time." She was giving me a raised eyebrow and a wrinkled smile. I assumed I hadn't stepped over the line.

"I'll wait to hear from you about Robin and Terry," I said.

"I'm sure he'll be acceptable," Holly said. "You wouldn't have tempted fate by picking some loser just to go out with me."

"Don't be too sure?" I grinned.

~*~

"You made a good choice, Ian," Holly said and we walked arm-in-arm away from the playhouse.

"Well, it was a pretty safe one, Holly. A comedy is always easy to enjoy," I said.

"No ... I mean Terry with Robin. They are getting along very, very well. Congratulations."

"Oh ... yeah, that's worked out well. I like Terry and I knew he would be polite and all that, but it looks like there's more going on than just being friendly."

"I think you're right," Holly smiled. "Robin needs to get out and socialize. She needs a boyfriend, even if it's just for one or two semesters. She's come from a very sheltered environment. I'm not sure she isn't a product of Immaculate Conception."

I laughed. "That would be a long shot, I think. Anyway, Terry will treat her with respect and if they click ... then ... they click."

"Well," Holly said thoughtfully, "they're both adults, and it seems they have at least formed some kind of bond, so what do you say we separate and go our own way and do our own thing?"

"Define 'our own thing,'" I challenged.

"I foresee a period of self-examination, followed by a period of personal gratification," she said with a smirk.

"Well, that's to the point. Shall we let our friends know we intend to part?"

"It would be the polite thing to do, don't you agree?"

"Absolutely," I chuckled. Sparring with Holly was fun, although the undertone was more than a little sexual.

We stopped and turned back to Terry and Robin, only to find them gone. When they left us we had no idea. But gone they were.

"We can accept their apology for an unannounced departure on Monday," Holly said. "In the meantime, we can find a private spot for ourselves down on Spanish Banks."

"How are they going to get back to the dorm?" I asked. I had the only car.

"Bus or taxi," she said offhandedly. "After all, it was them leaving us, not the other way around."

"Okay, let's go," I said.

We hiked to the parking lot and I held the door for Holly. It was a nice night and if it wasn't too crowded on Spanish Banks, it would be a very rewarding night too. It only took fifteen minutes to get there and we were in luck. Only a few cars, well spread out, checking out the submarine races. A few moments later, Holly and I were snuggled in the back seat of Mom's Crown Vic and taking advantage of the spacious room with the front seats full forward.

Holly took command at that point, and before I knew it, we were having sex, with her on top, pumping away at a frantic pace. This wasn't going to last very long and, to be honest, it wasn't going to be very good.

"What's the rush?" I asked as she bounced furiously on my erection.

"I've been holding back ... for ages," she gasped. "I really ... need this. Hang on ... as long ... as you can. I'm going to ... come soon. I really need ... to get off ... Ian."

It was a wild ride, but one I didn't particularly enjoy. It was about Holly getting what Holly needed, with no regard for me. Now I knew what some women felt like when their guy didn't look after them. I like sex as much as the next guy, but I'd like to feel like I was part of the deal, not just some human dildo.

Holly finally came and collapsed on me.

"Thanks ... Ian," she panted. "I needed that. You were great. Debbie was right. You're a hell of a fuck."

"Good to know," I said with a hint of disenchantment.

Holly must have picked up on it. "Relax, Ian. That was desperation at work. I'm not always that selfish. I'm sure I can prove it to you," she said in a sultry tone, kissing my neck and rubbing her tits on my chest. She climbed off me and moved down until her mouth was right at my shrunken cock. Then she began her resuscitation program. She was good. She should have worn the Royal Lifesaving Badge. My cock was restored in no time at all. She looked up and me and grinned.

"What do you fancy, Ian?"

"Why don't we start again and go a little slower so that I can give you a bit more of my awesome cock."

"Ohhh ... okay. I like that idea." She mounted me once more and sank down slowly on my restored erection. "How's that?"

"Perfect," I grinned. It was, too. It only took us a few seconds to find a perfect rhythm.

"Much better," I sighed.

"I had to take the edge off, Ian. I was ready to jump you when you picked me up tonight. I'm amazed I lasted as long as I did. If Robin and Terry hadn't disappeared, I don't know what I'd have done."

"So sex is a big part of your life, then?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. I need it like I need food. And you, my man, are a filet mignon. You do fill the unused space perfectly."

"Good to know," I said again, wondering just what I wanted to do about Holly.

To Be Continued...

coaster2
coaster2
2,601 Followers
12