Pathways to Submission: Lisa Pt. 02

Story Info
Young submissive woman tests her suitability for marriage.
15.9k words
4.8
2.4k
3

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2: Purple Princess

-------------------------------

Chapter 14: A night at Drax's place

------------------------------

How can I best describe my transformation from being a timid office worker into a raunchy biker chick? Or how that transformation has allowed me to satisfy my wildest dreams?

I suppose it's the name association with the character in my Personality Compatibility Test that persuades me not to flee the moment I first meet Drax. Ever since I was old enough to understand life's dangers, I have always believed that rough looking leather clad bikers wearing gang patches are the sort of guys I should keep well away from. That's sound advice, which I completely ignore on this occasion.

Drax is by no means an angel. However, if you ignore the rough edges in his manner and appearance, he might just qualify as my knight in shining armour. Drax gives me a ride on his motorbike to the flat I share with Michael. As I feared, Michael hasn't returned home after storming off in a rage. We have failed our Personality Compatibility Test, and somehow Michael regards it as entirely my fault because I didn't see the need to take the test in the first place. Michael has driven off with all my money, credit cards, phone and keys in the back of the car. I can't get into our flat, and with only three dollars in my jacket pocket, I am well and truly stuck. Fortunately, Drax comes to my aid a second time. He offers me a couch to crash on at his place for the night. I have no better alternative, so I accept. That's my first dangerous step towards my transformation.

You might think that an attractive twenty-three year old woman in dire straits, placing herself in the hands of a scruffy leather clad biker she's only just met, is an open invitation for a sexual experience that she will soon regret. But I'm desperate, and subconsciously I accept the price I might be expected to pay. But despite everything, Drax doesn't take advantage of my vulnerability.

I'm sure Drax would fuck me if I gave him the slightest encouragement to do so. But despite Michael being an ass, and implying that our relationship is over, I'm not ready to let another man between my legs. That's not to say I can't find plenty of excuses for having sex with Drax. Excuse number one. The PCT test was a wild sexual adventure, albeit one that was entirely in my mind... well, Michael's too. Even though we failed the test, I am still on a high from the mind-blowing experience, and Michael is nowhere around to satisfy the desire in my loins.

The AI-controlled scenario has left me with a strange yearning. Sex with Michael is usually pleasant, but never as intense as what I experienced in the test. Michael and I have experimented with light bondage in our games, but nothing so restricting as my avatar endured during the test. The collar, fetters and chastity belt, coupled with my confinement in a cage, opened my eyes to how far I can go with that sort of treatment without freaking out. In a sense, the brutal treatment freed me from my inhibitions and helped me to understand myself better. I feel empowered, not subjugated. I simply want more of the same. Unfortunately, the test has obviously had the opposite effect on Michael.

Excuse number two. The condom in my pocket. That was a joke present from my friend June when she heard Michael and I were serious about getting married and we were taking the Personality Compatibly Test. She gave it to me "in case you fail the test and you need to get laid". Was that precognition or just a huge coincidence?

In these days of strict population control and compulsory contraception, a condom is only ever used to prevent the spread of sexual diseases when having sex with someone you barely know. Once Drax knew I was carrying a condom he will have immediately assumed that I was open to the prospect of sex. I can't blame him for that impression, and it is to his credit that he hasn't pushed the subject.

Drax's place is a well worn trailer home in an area of town that I've never ventured into before. The place looks as though it has received minimal maintenance over the years. The inside is an even bigger mess. The kitchen sink has at least a week's worth of dirty crockery. The lounge hasn't been cleaned in ages, and the bathroom defies description. The couch I'm offered as a bed is buried under stacks of magazines; mostly motorbike mags, more than a few of which have pictures of naked women flashing their tits. I'd swear one of the semi-naked women is the spitting image of Giada from the PCT scenario. Drax shows no embarrassment at the more explicit porno mags in the stack, not that I would expect him to worry about my sensitivity.

"I didn't think they still published these sorts of mags," I say, trying to make light of a bondage mag picturing a young woman in a high steel collar similar to the one I wore in the PCT scenario. "I thought everyone downloaded this sort of stuff from the internet these days."

"That's true," replies Drax. "That magazine is a classic; published about thirty years ago."

I can't help but notice that despite its age, the magazine is in good condition. Indeed, all of Drax's magazines are in excellent condition. He might let his home go to ruin, but he looks after his mags. Drax removes the magazines and stacks them carefully on the floor. The couch cushions are decorated with numerous stains. It's hardly a welcoming sight, but beggars can't be choosers. At least there are no signs of mice or rats nesting in the couch.

"I'll find you a blanket. You are welcome to take a shower, but be careful the water doesn't overflow. The drain doesn't work very well."

That's probably because the drain is clogged with hairs and other gunk, but I hold back a remark. I make myself as comfortable as I can while Drax prepares us something to eat. It's a surprisingly good meal given the limitations of the messy kitchen. I would offer to wash up afterwards, but given the state of the sink, that would be a much harder task than simply cleaning our own plates and utensils.

Later, Drax disappears into his bedroom at the back while I take a shower. I've no clothing so I'm resigning myself to sleeping in my underwear. However, when I emerge from the bathroom, I find a woman's nightdress laid out on the couch. Drax must have placed it there while I was taking a shower. The nightdress is a lot shorter than the one I normally wear, but it is better than sleeping in my underwear.

Drax is careful to respect my privacy while I'm in a state of undress, which I find considerate, but not entirely necessary. I've slept in communal situations before, albeit never with a rough looking biker. I manage to get some sleep, although the couch is far from ideal.

-------------------------------

Chapter 15: Attempted reconciliation

------------------------------

I finally catch Michael at home the next morning. Drax said he will wait in a nearby café for an hour in case there is a problem. Michael's reaction to me is still frosty, and my hope of an early reconciliation is quickly shattered. He doesn't offer an apology for disappearing off with all my stuff, leaving me destitute. Had Drax not helped me, I don't know what I would have done.

I could simply move back in. After all, the flat is my home as well, and I've an equal right to be here. But we only have one bed, and Michael is still being infuriating. I'm not sure I'm ready to sleep next to someone who won't offer an apology for abandoning me like he did yesterday.

"Don't you care what happened to me after you stormed off?" I ask.

"Of course I do. I didn't know all your stuff was in the back of the car. I assumed that you had gone to your parents house when I discovered that you weren't here. I tried ringing your phone but there was no answer."

"My parents are overseas at the moment, remember? Besides, I did come home, but you weren't here. Without my key I couldn't get in. I couldn't be sure whether you would return, and sleeping in the corridor didn't appeal. Where were you anyway?"

"I drove around for a while before going to the Westend Bar and Grill. Stacy was there and we ended up talking for a few hours."

Although I don't think Michael planned on meeting Stacy, I can't help feeling a sudden sense of betrayal. He and I have a major relationship problem, and Michael spends the time we could have used resolving our issues, talking with his ex-girlfriend.

"So, what do you propose we do now?" I ask.

"I think we both need a bit of space for a few days," replies Michael. "At least until after the follow-up interview with the PCT consultant. Do you have anywhere to stay?"

I notice that Michael doesn't offer to move out for a while, but I guess that has always been a feature of our relationship. Perhaps we have lived in a one-sided relationship all along without realising it.

"David said I could crash on his couch for a while," I reply, too annoyed to make an issue of Michael's presumption. "Let me pack a few things and I'll go."

Michael doesn't even ask me who David is? Would he have shown more interest had I called David by his nickname, Drax. I don't get time to pursue the issue before a new problem arises. I go into our bedroom only to discover the bed is unmade. That isn't unusual when I'm not around to make it. However, what is odd is that both pillows have the indents of people's heads.

"Did Stacy stay here last night?" I ask, hoping my suspicions are wrong.

"Um... yeah. I had a bit too much to drink. Stacy helped me get home."

"A bit more than that, I think. Did you fuck her?"

"If I say no, you wouldn't believe me," replies Michael. "And you know she and I have had sex together before."

"Answer my damn question, Michael. Did you, or did you not, have sex with Stacy in our bed last night?"

"Yes. Okay, we had sex. Is that a problem? You and I failed the PCT. We are incompatible."

"You ass! Weren't you capable of waiting until after the follow-up interview before writing us off as a couple? I told you I had reservations about the test's accuracy. I came here wanting us to work our way through this, but your cock clearly has other ideas."

"My parents will cut me out of their will if I get married to someone without us first passing the PCT. They don't want the family wealth squandered by messy divorces. Don't you see that I have no choice."

"You do have a choice," I reply as calmly as I can manage. "We could have made do without your parent's money. But clearly you don't want to do that."

Unfortunately there is nothing more that we can say on the subject at the moment. I collect what I will need for the next few days and tell Michael I will arrange to move the rest of my belongings out of our flat after the follow-up interview with the PCT consultant.

I recover my phone and other things from the car on my way out. I sling my backpack over my shoulders and go to find Drax. Fortunately he is still in the café, although his scruffy biker gear is making the other patrons of the café very nervous. He stands up and meets me at the door, much to the barely hidden relief of the café staff and patrons.

"Do you get that sort of reaction whenever you go into cafés and shops?" I ask, indicating towards the staff and patrons staring at us in disgust.

"Yeah. But wearing my work clothes gets an even worse reaction."

"Why? What work do you do?"

"Refuse disposal operator," he says. "I empty everyone's trash cans for the city council. The smell can overpower you after a while. That's one of the reason's I prefer my motorbike gear."

"And what about the gang patch on your jacket?"

"It's a club patch, not a gang patch, although not many people seem to understand the difference. The Boner Motorcycle Club is a genuine club for motorbike enthusiasts. It isn't one of those thinly disguised fronts for criminal gangs. Not that the police seem to care. We get stopped just as often as the bad-boy gangs. We get more respect from gang members than the police and the public in general."

"But that doesn't deter you from carrying on with your club anyway," I observe.

"It's a free country and we aren't breaking any laws," replies Drax. "Now, I presume you want to crash at my place tonight since you are carrying what looks like your clothing."

"Yes please. And the following three nights as well, if that's okay. I can pay you some rent once I get paid next week."

"Sure, but I'm sure we can do a deal about the rent. If you are willing to clean the place up a bit, you can stay as a guest rent-free. Or don't you have time? Do you need to go to wherever you work?"

"Thank you, I accept your offer. Michael and I are on leave this week. We took time off to do the Personality Compatibility Test, and to celebrate afterwards. But the celebration part got cancelled, or at least my participation in it. It's going to be difficult working in the same office as Michael unless we can resolve our differences."

"Perhaps you need to consider a career change, along with a new boyfriend," muses Drax.

"I'm nowhere near ready for another romantic relationship. And as for a career change, I'm only qualified as an accounts clerk. There aren't many vacancies for those sorts of jobs at the moment."

"Hmm. Well you know how to fix motorbikes. That's a useful skill. There's a garage not far from my place that specialises in motorbike repairs. It's operated by a guy we call Plug. He's usually on the lookout for mechanics. I can put in a good word for you if you want."

-------------------------------

Chapter 16: Cleaning up

------------------------------

While having some rent-free accommodation is a bonus for me at the moment, the prospect of "cleaning the place up a bit", as Drax put it, is daunting.

"I need to get to work," says Drax. "My shift starts in about forty minutes. Will you be alright on your own? Help yourself to food from the larger or fridge. I'll be back about eight o'clock tonight."

"I'll manage, and thanks again for putting me up," I reply, dropping my bags on the couch. "I'll start the house cleaning, if you like."

"Sure, I'll leave you to work out what to do first."

Drax changes his clothes and leaves for work. I do a quick survey of the house to determine which jobs need doing, and in what order. It's the first time I've gone into Drax's bedroom and it is somewhat tidier than the rest of the place. There's a double bed, and evidence that a woman shares the room on occasion. I berate myself for being nosy and leave the bedroom alone. There is plenty to do elsewhere and several tasks need to be done in sequence. For example, it's no good me washing the crockery until I've created a clean place to put it afterwards. Finally I decide what to do, and I set to work.

It's back-breaking work, but it at least takes my mind off Michael, and our relationship problems. I buy some lunch from the takeaway down the road rather than raiding Drax's larder. Some of the food in his larder and fridge have 'use-by' dates that are months ago. I sit on the couch eating my lunch looking through Drax's stack of motorbike magazines. My previous experience helping restore old motorbikes helps me to identify the make and model of most of the bikes. Some bikes are hard to identify because of the women draped over the bikes in very suggestive poses.

I regard myself as heterosexual rather than bi-sexual. However admiring another woman's semi-naked form affects me to a greater degree than I thought it might do. What triggers a definite arousal is when I unintentionally pick up one of Drax's porno mags. Instead of putting the magazine back in the stack, I start to flick through the pages. It's one of his bondage collection, and the sight of restrained naked women causes the plight of my avatar, Annalisa, in the PCT scenario to flood into my mind.

When I exited the PCT scenario, I initially felt that I had been violated and subjected to torments that were alien to me. However, once I was in better control of my emotions, I realised that while I have never experienced the sorts of things Annalisa endured in the scenario, I'm not as horrified as my initial reaction implied. Could I endure something like that in real life? Perhaps. I've never been in Annalisa's situation, but I concede that if I was, then my reaction to what happened to her could well be the same.

I resume cleaning the house. I fix the antiquated vacuum cleaner by the simple expedient of emptying the bag and unclogging the filter. The machine belongs in a museum, but it does the job. I'm unsure whether I should clean Drax's bedroom, so I leave it alone for now. My work is interrupted by the arrival of a visitor. I hear a motorbike stop outside the house, but before I can answer the door I hear a key turning in the lock.

"Oh! Hello," says the young woman wearing biker's leathers as she walks into the house. "You must be Lisa."

"Um... yes. Sorry, but who are you?"

"Hah! Typical man! Drax obviously didn't tell you that he had a wife. I'm Xara."

I gawk in astonishment. At least Xara's revelation answers my question about the female items in the bedroom, and the source of the nightdress I wore last night.

"No, he didn't mention anything about you. Um... hello, Xara. I'm just cleaning the house in exchange for being able to crash on your couch for a few nights. Is that okay?"

"Yes, no problem at all. Drax mentioned he had taken you in when I spoke to him last night. I came back early to meet you myself, and check that you are alright. Drax isn't the sort of guy that a girl sometimes needs when she's been chucked out by her boyfriend."

"Oh. Thanks. I tried for a reconciliation with Michael this morning, but it didn't work out. But thanks to Drax, I'm doing okay in the circumstances. I don't know what would have happened to me if Drax hadn't rescued me."

Xara is about my age. She's slightly smaller than me, with an untidy mop of chestnut hair still showing the imprint of her helmet. Like Drax, she wears a bikers leathers; red jacket and black trousers. Her jacket has a different club patch on the back to the one Drax wears. We talk for a while. I begin to feel nervous around Xara when she lets slip that the patch on her jacket is from one of what Drax calls the 'bad-boy' gangs. And unlike Drax, Xara has a strong personality that matches her rough biker gear.

"Don't worry about the gang patch," says Xara when she sees me looking at it. "My father and brother are full members of the gang, but I'm just an honorary member. Drax would skin me alive if I ever involved myself with the gang's activities. I only wear it so that I can gain access to the gang house. Since my mother's death, it's the only chance I get for some family time."

I'm not sure the general public, nor the police, would spend any time giving Xara the benefit of the doubt about her non-involvement in any of the gang's criminal activities. To most people, a gang patch like that spells guilt by association. But I at least feel that Xara is being truthful with me.

"My fiancé and I failed a Personality Compatibility Test, and he took it badly," I say, unsure how much Drax has told Xara.

"Yeah, I guessed as much when Drax told me where you met. But it's not the end of the world, and you'll get over it in time. But if your boyfriend is being a grade one a-hole, I suggest you move on sooner rather than later."

"Yes, I intend to do that. But I also need to find a new job. I can't go on working in the same office as Michael. Drax mentioned something about the possibility of a mechanics job at a garage run by someone called Plug."

"Hmm. Drax mentioned that you fixed his bike yesterday. If you can fix motorbikes then I'm fairly sure Plug will take you on. Anyway, don't let me hold you up, we can talk while you get on with your housework. It's not everyday Drax and I have our very own house slave."