Pathways to Submission: Lisa Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I'm sure Xara is joking about me being their house slave, the words do strange things to my innards. I'm not sure if it's her dominant personality, or her words that are affecting me. But I don't have time to dwell on the issue and I resume my housework.

-------------------------------

Chapter 17: Follow-up interview

------------------------------

At least Michael attends the follow-up interview with the Personality Compatibility Test consultant. I don't ask Michael how he is doing, and he doesn't make any enquiries about my welfare. That's not a good sign if we hope to have a reconciliation. Personally, I'm not sure there is any way we can salvage our relationship, but I'm willing to try if Michael is prepared to do likewise. A lot depends on what this consultation reveals.

"We hardly saw each other in the scenario," complains Michael when the consultant asked for our thoughts on how the scenario unfolded. "We were tricked into picking the wrong character."

"There was no trickery, Michael. You and Lisa were immersed in two parallel scenarios that overlapped only when your respective character wanted contact with the other's character," replies the consultant. "Had either of you desired greater contact with the other, then the scenarios would have adapted to provide it. You interacted with the characters of your choice. The preliminary test you undertook ensured Lisa's character matched your impression of her personality. If your personality is compatible with Lisa's then you would be drawn to her avatar inside the scenario, and you would want to have more interaction."

"But there were several characters who could have been Lisa," says Michael.

"Yes, that was deliberate, and it is how the test works. Although similar, each character you met had several different traits to Lisa. Similarly, Lisa was presented with men who were similar, but not identical, to how she perceives you. If your personalities were compatible with each other, then you would have ignored those characters with the alternative traits."

"Why was I a captive in chains?" I ask.

"Because that was what Michael's test suggested would attract him to you the most. Your avatar being in some form of captivity is a common starting situation when one of those being tested is more submissive than the other."

"But I was the only one in chains," I say. "If that is what should have attracted Michael to me, then why didn't he connect with me?"

"There were other characters who started the game in one form of captivity or another. I believe the character Michael chose also commenced the scenario as a prisoner."

"And what about the collar and cage?" I ask. "Surely Michael never would have envisaged something like that? And was the chastity belt really necessary?"

"No, he didn't choose the collar or cage. Those were unusual creations of your own mind. However, the chastity belt was created by the AI running the scenario. Tricks like a chastity belt are used when the subject is getting too sexually aroused by the scenario. We needed your mind to be clear enough to make rational judgements, rather than make decisions driven by sexual urges."

"The collar could have strangled me. Surely I wouldn't have dreamt up something that horrific."

"There was never any risk of the collar killing you. The collar, and the torment you felt from it, was generated by your own mind. You could have ended the torment at any time by simply wishing it so. And from what our data shows, you gained sexual pleasure rather than pain from the use of the collar. I congratulate you on creating a very ingenious device."

I wonder whether I should ask about me soiling myself in the cage, but I'm too afraid of what the consultant's answer might be. I should be disgusted with myself at what my mind triggered, but strangely I feel empowered by a better understanding of my true self rather than shame at what happened inside the scenario.

Michael and I discuss the consequences of our result with the consultant, although he only repeats what we were told before we took the test. We each have access to an electronic certificate detailing the outcome of our test. Who we tell about the result is entirely up to us. There is no public record, although if we decided to marry and have a family, then our inability to produce a Certificate of Compatibility with each other would be an added obstacle in obtaining a birth permit. We could simply ignore the test if we choose to do so, and carry on as we did before. But Michael doesn't want to do that. After his tryst with Stacy, I'm resigning myself to abandoning the idea of a reconciliation as well. It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, but both of us need to move on with our separate lives.

I walk out of the testing centre with Michael and make arrangements to collect my remaining things from the flat on Friday. Drax and Xara have already agreed that I can stay at their place for as long as I want. Of course there are conditions to their offer, but I'm okay with accepting those. Xara has referred to me as her house slave more than once, and my failure to object to her terminology seals my fate. I mentally accept my submission to her, and privately regard her as my mistress. If the truth be told, I'm a little scared of her rough domineering personality, and I've even called her "mistress" once or twice. Although Drax doesn't call me 'slave', he does nothing to protect me from Xara's increasing dominion over me.

Friday arrives and I take the final step in severing my relationship with Michael. I collect my remaining things from our flat. Xara gives me a ride to the flat, and she offers to help me box up my stuff. Drax is borrowing a car from a friend and is due to arrive soon to transport my stuff to his and Xara's place. Michael nearly wets his pants when he sees Xara's menacing presence.

Cancelling my share of the flat's lease turns out to be easier than I envisaged. Michael had apparently registered the lease in his sole name in the first place, and somehow managed to forget to tell me. Michael not adding my name to the flat's lease is another example of why the Personality Compatibility Test was right to fail us. I would never have done something like that.

"I think you owe Lisa for her share of the deposit on the lease," says Xara to Michael.

"Yeah, sure," quails Michael under Xara's forceful stare. "I'll need a few days to arrange it."

"Hmm. See to it that Lisa is paid by the end of next week. You don't want to know the consequences of failure."

I'm grateful to Xara for raising the issue. I had forgotten about my share of the deposit, and Michael clearly had no intention of offering a refund. While I don't condone her implied threat, I feel a sense of protection under her wing. It is another small step along the path of my willing submission to her.

By early afternoon we are back at Drax's and Xara's place, and the six boxes of my possessions are stacked in a corner of the living area. Although they have both made it clear that I can stay for as long as I want, I don't unpack my stuff immediately. That's partly because there's nowhere for me to hang my clothes, but also because I'm unsure whether I should accept their offer.

-------------------------------

Chapter 18: A new job

------------------------------

Drax introduces me to Plug on Saturday morning. Plug's small garage specialises in motorbike repairs, and he is currently working by himself. His last mechanic was apparently arrested last month, and he isn't expected to be in a position to return to work for quite a while.

"What experience do you have with repairing motorbikes?" asks Plug after our initial introductions.

I explain how I used to help my brother fix up old bikes so that he could sell them. Plug then asks me to identify the make and model of the three bikes currently in his workshop. Easy. The job is mine as soon as I demonstrate that I know how to change the clutch cable on a Bonneville Speedmaster.

My next step will be to talk to my current boss and explain why I feel it necessary for me to quit my job. That will need to wait until Monday morning when Michael and I are due to return from leave. It's no secret around the office that Michael and I are... were... a couple, and I'm sure Michael told a few of his cronies that we were doing a Personality Compatibility Test while we were on leave. It's going to be awkward around the office while I'm working out my notice. I'm sure Michael will make it clear to everyone that it's my fault that we failed the PCT.

"Tell the jackass that if he blames you for failing your PCT then he can expect a visit from me and a few of my friends," says Xara when she notices me worrying over the issue.

Over the weekend Drax, Xara and I adapt to our new living arrangement. I can't sleep on the couch forever, and we agree that I should get a folding bed and a chest for my things. Unfortunately I don't have much money, so I can't simply dash out to the stores to buy something. Fortunately, one of the aspects of Drax's job is that he has regular contact with people engaged in recycling perfectly good items that someone has consigned to their trash. After a few days of searching we acquire what I need for next to nothing.

Drax's and Xara's trailer home has only one bedroom, so I need to wheel my bed out into the living area each night. It isn't ideal, but it's much better than the couch. Besides, what can I expect for rent free accommodation? Well, perhaps my accommodation isn't exactly rent free, since I must do all the housework, and prepare the meals for the three of us. Drax is a typical male and regards housework as a woman's job, and Xara simply refuses to do more than the bare minimum... and not even that now that I'm here. It's presumably why the place was a tip when I arrived. At least the place is clean and tidy now that I have completed my initial round of dusting and scrubbing. I no longer mind that Xara sometimes calls me her house slave, as I realise that it is her way of showing her appreciation for my efforts.

Quitting my old job turns out to be relatively painless. I gained a lot of sympathy for my plight from my former work colleagues, and my boss allowed me to leave as soon as he hired a replacement. Fortunately that only took a matter of days. The ease with which I was replaced underscores why my decision to change careers seems like a wise move.

Plug has plenty of work lined up, so I'm busy from the moment I start working at the garage. As the only specialised motorbike repair shop in town, his business attracts a wide range of customers. Some of those customers are gang members, and more than once Plug needs to diffuse tensions between rival gang members when they happen to call at the workshop at the same time. I keep myself out of the way on those occasions in case more than insults start flying between the bikers.

Sometimes I need to test ride a bike after it has been repaired. On those occasions, Plug lends me a set of leathers and a helmet. They are a bit big for me, and from the battered state of them, they must have been World War Two army surplus kit. When Xara sees me wearing them she promptly insists that we arrange for my own gear.

There's no way I can afford a full set of biker gear, but Xara says she knows how to get what we need at minimal cost. Perhaps I should ask where my new gear is being sourced, but I'm afraid of what the answer might be. Anyway, Xara provides me with a full set of leathers, helmet, gloves and boots in matching colours to her own red and black leathers. The only difference is that my jacket doesn't have a gang patch on the back.

"They aren't stolen, if that's what you are wondering," says Xara, as if reading my mind. "They aren't new, but they've hardly been worn. Crusher bought the gear for his girlfriend. That was a couple of weeks before he ended up in the morgue. His girlfriend went overseas after that, and this gear was abandoned into my care. They're no good in storage, so you may as well make use of them."

I try on the gear, which only needs some minor adjustments to fit me. As if to celebrate, Xara takes me out for a ride on her bike the following Saturday. I'm no stranger to riding a motorbike, albeit most of the time I was driving an old wreck that coughs and splutters along. This is the first time I've ridden a late model Honda Rebel wearing my own leathers. The experience does wonders towards lifting my spirits after my bust-up with Michael.

We return home by late afternoon. Drax is still out at his usual Saturday club meeting and isn't expected back until late this evening. Xara and I change out of our leather gear and put on something more comfortable. In Xara's case that's a tank top and jeans, while I change into a T-shirt and pinafore dress. Without being told, I attend to the laundry and start preparing a meal.

"Have you told your parents about your split with the jackass?" asks Xara.

"Yes, I called them last night and told them about Michael and me, and that I've changed my job."

"So what do they think about you living here and working as a mechanic fixing motorbikes?"

"They knew about my passion for motorbikes, so that wasn't a great shock. Me living in this part of town didn't go down so well. I'll need to talk with them when they arrive back in the country next week."

"That's no surprise given where you lived before. Invite them over if you think that will help. After all, the place is looking spotless thanks to your efforts."

"I think their concerns are less about the house, and more about the neighbourhood."

"Yeah, well there's not much we can do about that," sighs Xara. "But if you need help getting your parents onside, then Drax and I are willing to help."

-------------------------------

Chapter 19: Settling in

------------------------------

That night I'm lying on my newly acquired folding bed, enjoying the relative luxury of being able to stretch out. As usual, I wait patiently for Drax and Xara to finish humping each other. Neither of them believes in having sex quietly, and sometimes I think all the grunts and moans are done deliberately to embarrass me. But embarrassment isn't the emotion I experience. The sound of them having sex only arouses me, and I soon start playing with my tits. I resist the urge to put my hands between my legs, although I've no logical reason for denying myself the pleasure. Perhaps it's a lingering memory of my time in the Personality Compatibility Test scenario, when the chastity belt I wore denied my cunt any relief.

After listening to Drax and Xara carrying on like sex starved rabbits for twenty minutes, I decide I need some sexual reward that masturbating isn't achieving on its own. I find Drax's stack of magazines and locate one of his bondage mags. I lie on my bed, flicking through the pictures, getting more aroused by the minute. Apart from my wild journey in the PCT scenario, my experience with bondage is minimal. Michael and I tried some light bondage once or twice, but it was never a main feature in our sex life. However, I soon realise that I'm more attracted than I thought I would be to what the magazine portrays. I'm aroused by the variety of restraints, and also the sight of the naked women. It doesn't take long before one of my hands is frigging myself while the other hand turns the pages of the magazine.

I do my best to muffle my cry as I bring myself to an orgasm. It seems like an eternity since my last orgasm, particularly if you discount the imaginary ones I experienced inside the PCT scenario. I resume 'reading' the magazine when I notice that Drax and Xara have finally finished what they were doing. The sound of their bedroom door opening has me quickly hiding the magazine under my covers and pretending I'm asleep. My trick might have worked had the room light been switched off.

"Is your bed comfortable, Lisa?" asks Xara as she walks towards the bathroom.

"Yes, thanks," I reply turning towards her.

I suddenly feel awkward when I see Xara standing completely nude within touching distance of me. Even her tattoos seem to add to the erotic sight before me. I'm too stunned by the sight of her fit and attractive body to prevent the magazine I am hiding from slipping onto the floor. Xara is too close to fail to notice the type of magazine I was hiding. I feel really awkward, but Xara doesn't judge me, and I soon calm my nerves enough to hold a rational conversation.

"Are you interested in bondage?" asks Xara as though she's asking me for the time.

"I've not had much experience with bondage," I reply, trying my best not to blush like a naughty schoolgirl caught with her hand inside her panties. "Certainly not to the level displayed in this magazine."

I've not revealed the details of my experience inside the PCT scenario to Drax and Xara. They haven't asked for details, and I haven't volunteered more than a vague outline of the testing procedure. As far as they are concerned, it was a routine test that Michael and I failed. Consequently Xara has no reason to believe that I'm interested in bondage. Well, apart from the magazine I was trying to hide.

"Yes, I gathered that from your behaviour, but you haven't answered my question. Are you interested in bondage?"

"I'm not sure," I reply. "I've experienced a lot of change recently, so I don't know if I'm simply reacting to the change, or whether a latent fetish has blossomed."

"I'll take that answer as a 'yes'," laughs Xara. "But you had best be careful with Drax's magazines. He'll blow a fuse if you crease any of the pages."

I return the magazine to the stack while Xara uses the bathroom. I'm ready to settle down to sleep by the time she returns.

"Goodnight, slave Lisa," says Xara, leaning down and kissing me on the forehead

"Goodnight, Mistress Xara," I reply, feeling a sense of contentment that Xara didn't berate or embarrass me over the bondage magazine I was reading.

Addressing each other as slave and mistress is becoming a symbol of a personal bond between Xara and me that promises an interesting future. It defines our relationship, and it eases my nervousness when I witness the rougher edges of Xara's personality. I've not forgotten that she's a member of one of the more notorious biker gangs. I'm always careful not to get on her bad side, particularly when dealing with Drax. Xara turns out the light as she returns to the bedroom and I settle down to sleep.

As usual, I'm the first to wake on Sunday morning. I get first use of the bathroom, although I'm careful about how much hot water I use in the shower. Xara didn't directly blame me for her lukewarm shower yesterday, but her thoughts on the subject were perfectly clear. I'm ready to start preparing breakfast by the time Drax and Xara emerge from the bedroom.

Sunday is the day that Xara goes to visit her father and brother in the Red Dragon's gang house on the fringes of town. I've met a couple of the gang members when they brought their bikes into Plug's repair shop for attention. While I think Xara is scary at times, the two bikers terrified me. Which was probably an unjustified reaction at the time since neither of them showed anything but respect for Plug and me while we fixed their bikes. That's not to say I would walk down any dark alleys with either of them around.

"Are you still nervous around Xara?" asks Drax when we are alone.

"A bit," I reply. "For all my life I've been warned to keep well clear of biker gangs."

"A sound piece of advice for those who have a choice. None of us can select our parents, and Xara didn't choose to be born in a gang house. Her mother died when Xara was eight, and Welfare Services took Xara into state care. There aren't many foster parents willing to look after a child whose father is a gang member, so she spent a most of her teenage years in institutions. Xara survived, although it has left her with more than a few scars. Be patient with her. She really likes you. There's a strange chemistry working between you."