Pathways to Submission: Sally Pt. 03

Story Info
Young submissive woman becomes an assistant to a dominatrix.
7.3k words
4.74
6.4k
7

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Pathways to Submission: Sally Part 2

Chapter 11

"Change of plans," replies Christy, not bothering to provide any further explanation for her early return. "I'd have returned earlier if I knew what awaited me here."

Christy moves closer to me and before I can protest, she clips my cuffs to my waist belt. I look at her like a frightened rabbit. What does she intend to do now? I feel awkward at her seeing me like this, but so far, she hasn't disapproved of my attire.

"Wait here while I get changed," she says, and she disappears into her bedroom. With my arms locked useless by my side, there isn't much else I can do.

I'm not kept waiting for long. Christy returns wearing her negligee and carrying what looks like a leash in one hand and a rubber dildo in the other. She tosses the dildo onto my bed and walks over to me. I look at her forlornly as she clips the leash onto the ring at the front of my collar.

"This is a top-quality harness. I didn't think you earned enough to buy something like this."

"It belongs to my Mistress," I reply without thinking the effect of my words would have on Christy.

"Wow! You really are into this stuff. I wish I'd known earlier. So, you are a sex slave or what?"

"Mistress is a dominatrix, and she's just hired me as her assistant. Trammers closed down and I needed a new job."

"Hmmm. A big career change from a retail saleswoman to being a dom's slave assistant," laughs Christy. "But good for you. And it presents all sorts of kinky opportunities for us at home."

"What do you have in mind, Christy?" I ask.

"An interesting change in our relationship. Firstly, you may no longer call me by my first name. In future you must call me... hmm... Domina. Can you manage that?"

I look at her in bewilderment. This isn't the Christy I thought I knew. But what she is suggesting is doing wonderful things to my psyche.

"Yes, Domina," I reply, confirming my acceptance of her new role in my life.

"Excellent. Have you ever eaten pussy before?"

"Yes, Domina. My Mistress had me bring her to an orgasm this afternoon."

"Great! Then let's get down to business. On your knees."

I obey without hesitation. This may not be what I had planned for tonight, but it promises to be a whole lot more fun. I drop to my knees with more grace than I managed this afternoon. Perhaps practise makes perfect. Christy... no... Domina, lifts her nightdress and exposes her shaved cunt. I go to work with my tongue while Domina holds me in place by pulling on my leash.

Domina is already aroused by her discovery of my sexual perversion, so it doesn't take a lot of effort on my part before she's humping my face and releasing her juices at the same time. I'm getting aroused, but I'm still some way off an orgasm. Domina requires me to bring her to three orgasms with my tongue before she decides to switch to the rubber dildo. She has me put one end in my mouth and hold it in place with my teeth.

"Tomorrow I'm going to buy a proper cock gag, but this will have to do for tonight. Get to work, Slave."

Once again, being referred to as a slave makes me really horny. I set to work pumping the cock into Domina's cunt, while I contemplate my own body's desires. I've no idea whether Domina will allow me to have an orgasm tonight, or how I could achieve one while I'm locked in my harness. But that is a problem for later. Being denied the ability to achieve an orgasm is fuelling the submissive side of my nature into an inferno. I crave for an orgasm but being denied one is becoming an even more powerful aphrodisiac. I'm truly losing myself in my wild fantasies. It's wonderful and frightening at the same time.

"That's enough for now, Slave," sighs Domina after an untold number of orgasms. "Tomorrow you can do the same in my arse. But I need to sleep after such a long journey. Are you going to be alright sleeping in that harness?"

"Yes, Domina. If you will free my arms, I can use the key is on the table if I need to release myself from the harness."

"Hmmm. I think I'll take charge of the key for tonight. Can't have you satisfying any dirty urges, can we?" laughs Domina, leaving my cuffs clipped to my belt.

"But what if I need to use the bathroom, Domina? I can't use the toilet wearing this."

"Then you had better hope your bladder is stronger than your willpower. I only expect to be woken if there's a dire emergency. Goodnight, Slave Sally."

"Goodnight, Domina," I reply, unsure whether to be afraid or delighted at this latest turn of events.

I get onto my bed and try to satisfy my slutty urges. My cunt and arse are hopelessly imprisoned, and my arms are near useless chained to my waist. But by bending forward I can just touch my nipples. They come into some rough treatment at my hands before I eventually fall asleep. I don't wake until I hear Christy... oops!... Domina, taking a shower next morning. I need to pee, but I must hold on for a while.

I intercept Domina as she leaves the bathroom. She is walking about naked, which is something she doesn't normally do. She takes me in her arms and kisses me on my lips. I'm so shocked by her sudden action that it takes me a few seconds to respond. The kiss isn't as deep and passionate as the ones I've shared with Mistress, but this is a whole new development in my relationship with my flatmate.

"I need to pee, Domina," I say, when we finish our kiss. "Please will you unlock my harness."

For a moment I worry that Domina will play some silly game and refuse to unlock me. However, she goes to her room and fetches the key.

Chapter 12

"Do you need to work today?" asks Domina while she unlocks me from my leather harness.

"No, but Mistress said she would call me sometime today."

Suddenly my arse stings from a hard slap across my buttocks.

"Don't forget your manners, Slave. You must say Domina when you speak to me."

"I'm sorry, Domina. I'll try not to forget in future."

As soon as I'm free of the harness, I make a dash for the toilet. I'm bursting to pee, and it's a miracle I didn't have an accident. Suddenly I realise that Domina is standing in the doorway watching me. I'm about to complain about needing privacy, but the words die in my mouth when I realise that she is playing with her tits. Does the sight of me like this arouse her? I don't find sitting on the toilet very sexy, even if I am naked, but she obviously does.

I take a shower under Domina's watchful eye, and then dry myself. She's blocking the doorway, so I'm unsure what I should do next.

"I've always thought you were a sexy little thing under all that prim and proper exterior," says Domina. "I'm so glad that you have come out of your shell. Now get dressed and we'll have breakfast and discuss our new living arrangement."

At first, I'm really nervous about discussing the subject, but the opportunity to talk openly about my slutty sexual perversions with a friend feels like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Domina doesn't criticise or demean me, and instead suggests ways in which we can help each other satisfy our own sexual needs. Her proposed changes to our relationship are only a natural extension of what occurred last night. Mentally, I have already accepted her as Domina rather than Christy, and that my needs will always be secondary to hers. The whole arrangement fits in nicely with my submissive nature.

We both realise that any arrangement we agree between ourselves will need my Mistress's approval. When Mistress phones me later, I explain why I brought the leather harness home, and how my flatmate discovered me wearing it. I don't go into too many details over the phone, and I simply suggest that the three of us meet at some time. Mistress agrees to come to our flat this evening.

When Mistress arrives, I'm surprised that Domina is the more nervous of the two of us. Is she afraid that Mistress will make difficult demands on our proposed living arrangement.

"I have no problem with how Sally spends her time when she isn't at work," says Mistress to Domina. "My conditions to your proposal are as follows. I expect Sally to be punctual for work and in a fit state to carry out her duties at the agreed times. She will be wearing the leather harness while we are with clients, and I don't want to see bruises or welts on any exposed parts of her body. No tattoos or body ornaments without my prior permission. I won't accept you putting restrictions on what Sally may do while she is at work. At work she is mine."

I simply sit and listen while Mistress and Domina discuss me like I'm an object to be traded. In other circumstances I might feel humiliated, but I realise that the two of them are working out how they can deliver exactly what I desire.

Domina makes a couple of suggestions regarding my leather harness. I am happy with her first idea, which is to make a slot in the leather aligned with my cunt so that I can pee while wearing the harness. If I'm lucky, the slot may be large enough for me to push a finger inside to tease my clit when I'm alone. I'm not so keen on Domina's second idea that the key padlocks be replaced with small combination padlocks. Needless to say, only Mistress and Domina will know the combination.

Mistress takes the harness with her when she leaves. She intends to have the alterations ready by tomorrow afternoon for our session with D. I promise to report for work in the morning to start on my cleaning duties in her dungeon.

Once Domina and I are alone, she produces a few items from a brown paper bag. She has obviously been shopping at the local sex shop. In addition to the gag, she said she would buy, the bag contains two pairs of shackles and a small butt plug. We don't waste any time putting them to good use.

Domina has me provocatively strip naked in front of her, which arouses the both of us. I bend over, touching my toes so that she can insert the butt plug. I've never worn a butt plug before, but my fingers have toyed with my arse several times over recent months. The shackles are next, a pair on my wrists in front of me, and the other pair on my upper arms behind me. The short chains mean my arms are tightly bound and movement of them is severely restricted.

Finally the gag is strapped into place. It comes in two parts, a standard ring gag to keep my mouth open, to which a rubber cock can be pushed into place. The cock can be positioned inwards, to push down my throat, or outwards, so that I can fuck Domina using my mouth. Domina decides to have the cock facing outwards. Last night she said she wanted me to fuck her arse, which will be a new experience for me.

Sure enough, I'm made to kneel on the floor and use the cock strapped to my mouth to fuck Domina's arse. The ease with which the cock enters her sphincter suggests that she's no stranger to be being taken this way. I've no idea whether she achieves an orgasm, and I don't find my role in this game to be very erotic. It might have helped if she had cleaned her arse properly before we started. But I have no say in the matter... or at least, I choose to have no say in the matter.

Chapter 13

My hope of being able to bring myself to an orgasm when I'm in bed are dashed when Domina uses the shackles to cuff my wrists to the headboard of my bed. I almost weep in frustration at still being denied an orgasm. I've lost track of the number of times I've nearly reached a peak, only to be denied or refused the ability to tip myself over the edge into blissful satisfaction.

What is to become our regular morning routine begins the next morning. Domina gets first use of the bathroom. She then frees me from my shackles and supervises me while I use the toilet and take a shower. I'm not allowed to touch myself in any way that might arouse me. As soon as I'm dry, we enjoy a morning kiss before I'm allowed to get dressed. Then she locks my wrists and ankles in the shackles, and I'm expected to make breakfast for the two of us with limited use of my arms and legs.

"I think your Mistress intends to make you wear that leather harness all day," Domina says with an almost girlish delight. "Can you bring it home when you finish work?"

"I don't know if Mistress will let me, Domina. But I can ask."

I'm unsure about my own feelings on the subject. I like wearing the harness, but it prevents me from achieving an orgasm.

I'm released from my shackles in time for me to leave for work. What makes me nearly miss my bus is the prolonged farewell kiss that Domina requires. I never previously realised her attraction towards me. She lets me leave with a playful swat on my arse. As usual the bus is crowded, and I'm forced to stand. Memories of meeting Mistress while standing on this bus do strange things to my insides.

Mistress has given me a key to the workshop. She's not here, so I switch off the alarm and turn on the lights. I'm finally alone without restraints, and I can't resist going into the back room and pushing my hands down my panties. I'm so horny that it only takes me a minute before I bring myself to an orgasm. It feels so delightful that I contemplate repeating the exercise. But my sense of duty takes control and I straighten my clothes.

Mistress didn't tell me what time she would be arriving, so I'm unsure what I should do first. I decide to start in the dungeon, since that will be needed this afternoon. I clean the equipment before sweeping and washing the floor. By late morning I've moved into the office. I leave her desk alone, not daring to touch anything that Mistress might consider private. There are a couple of photographs of her on the desk in the company of two other women. If I had to guess, I'd say they were her mother and sister. One of them must be several years old as Mistress is wearing a school uniform. I recognise the uniform as belonging to one of the more expensive private schools in a neighbouring city. I've nearly finished cleaning the office when Mistress arrives. She has a large cardboard box with her.

"Good morning, Sally," she says.

"Good morning, Mistress," I reply.

"Finish what you are doing and then we will check out the alterations I've had done to your harness."

"Yes, Mistress."

Ten minutes later I'm naked once again and Mistress is preparing the harness. Mistress has me hand over my clothes to her, and she puts them in a cupboard.

"Your panties are damp and they smell of your juices. Have you been a dirty slut and masturbated in this building?" she says when she returns to where I am standing.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress. Domina wouldn't let me come last night and I've been feeling so horny."

"I'm not interest in a slave's excuses. Under no circumstances are you to do that again while you are at work unless I expressly instruct you to do so. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'm so sorry. It won't happen again. May I ask a question, Mistress?"

"You may."

"You have called me a slave several times. I'm confused. Am I your assistant or your slave?"

"Hmm. What do you consider to be the difference between being my assistant and being my slave?"

"I'm not sure, Mistress. As your assistant I would expect to have some say in my duties, as your slave I must to do as you command regardless of my own thoughts and feelings."

"And which option do you prefer?"

"I don't really know, Mistress. The thought of being your slave excites me, but I'm not sure if I can surrender myself so completely to your control. And now I've Domina to consider as well."

"You show excellent judgement, Sally. You should only become a slave to someone if you completely trust them. We haven't been together long enough for you to make that decision yet. So, I suggest we try something in between, like we've been doing. Only when you feel ready can we discuss you becoming my slave. You have the necessary submissive tendencies and preferences, but it is still a big step for you to make. And if you become my slave, then Christy needs to step out of the picture. A slave can't serve two mistresses."

"Thank you, Mistress. I understand."

Mistress shows me the alterations she has had done. The narrow slot for me to pee through is covered by a metal mesh. It will allow my pee to flow through, but I've no chance of pushing a finger or anything useful in the opposite direction to tease my clit. There are also a couple of extra rings riveted to the waist section, but I've no idea how they will be used.

Mistress produces the remote-controlled vibrator I tried out on Sunday and she has me push it into my cunt. Then she proceeds to put the harness on me. I get aroused by the smell and feel of the leather, not to mention the presence of the vibrator in my cunt. I quell any slutty urges as she fastens the harness with a set of combination padlocks.

Chapter 14

"You will keep the harness on until after our afternoon session. I want you to get used to wearing your harness for many hours at a time."

"Yes, Mistress. What about the vibrator?"

"I've programmed it so that it will operate at random intervals. You will feel a two second vibration which will signal that a longer vibration is to follow thirty seconds later. That will give you time to prepare should you be busy doing something, or if you are in a public place. The duration of the main vibration will vary in length. I will switch it off while we are with a client, and it's programmed to switch itself off for eight hours at night."

"Does that mean I must wear the vibrator all the time, Mistress?"

"Not all the time. We need to work out a routine. Remember that while you are wearing your harness, it will be your only opportunity to have an orgasm. The batteries will need recharging every couple of days, and we need to see how well you can cope with it in your cunt. While it is supposed to work even if you are menstruating, I think we will remove it during your periods. When are you next due?"

"My period should start this weekend, Mistress. Am I allowed to have an orgasm without asking permission?"

"If I'm with you, or nearby, then you must ask for permission, but otherwise you can choose whether to give in to your slutty desires. But you must keep a record of how many orgasms you have as I think we need to put a weekly limit on those."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

"Don't thank me until you experience the effects of the vibrator. And tell me if it becomes a problem. The harness and vibrator are intended to make you compliant to my wishes through the reward of sexual pleasure. They aren't there to torture or punish you. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. I appreciate your consideration."

My next task is to clean the small bathroom in the back annex. The toilet, basin and shower don't look as though they've been cleaned in ages, so cleaning them may take me a while. My first experience of the vibrator occurs about forty minutes later. I stop work when I feel the initial pulse of the vibrator and scurry into the dungeon. Mistress is in there, preparing some of the equipment for this afternoon's session with D. She notices my arrival and probably guesses the reason for my haste.

I don't have time to say anything before the most wonderful sensation in my lower body reduces me to a whimpering slut. My hands promptly dive between my legs, although the leather of the harness is too thick for my hands to have any effect. I do my best to hold back an orgasm simply to show Mistress that I have some control over my body. It's a losing battle.

"Please may I come, Mistress?" I plead less than a minute later.

"You may," says Mistress after making me wait a few agonising seconds. "But it will be your only one this morning."

My orgasm is really powerful. My juices squirt from my cunt and spray through the new slot in my harness and onto the floor. I look at Mistress with a mixture of relief and shame for making such a mess on the floor. Unfortunately, my ordeal isn't over. The vibrator is still at work, building me up to another orgasm. I gasp and screw my eyes shut in a desperate attempt to gain control of my body. Mistress said I wouldn't be allowed to come again, and I do my best to comply. Fortunately, the vibrator stops after another fifteen seconds, and I'm saved from the embarrassment of disobeying Mistress's command. I take a few moments to steady my breathing before getting a cloth to clean up my mess on the floor.

12