Pathways to Submission: Sally Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I've finished cleaning the floor, Mistress has completed whatever she was doing. She comes over to me and places her hands on my cheeks. She draws me close and kisses me passionately on the mouth. I respond with a will and wrap my arms around her. She allows me to hug her for a few moments before taking hold of my arms and clipping the cuffs on my wrists and upper arms to my waist belt. My arms are bound to my side, and I can no longer embrace her.

"You are really a hot little slut, aren't you, Sally?" purrs Mistress as she plays with my tits.

"If you say so, Mistress," I reply. "Do I please you?"

"You do. I didn't think taking on a submissive as my assistant was going to work, but you have proved that my worries were unfounded. But we mustn't take things too fast. You still have a lot to learn, and you need to be in complete control of your body's urges if you are to do well in this business."

Her words give me an insight to why she can sometimes be indifferent when I try to be intimate with her. She's a control freak and won't allow herself to be at anyone's mercy. I think she is sexually attracted to me but she's afraid to let herself surrender to passion. While I understand her need to be in control when she's with a client, I think it is sad that she has difficulty being intimate at other times.

Of course, I'm hardly a role model for intimate relationships. At times, my desire to be dominated by my sexual partner can override prudence and my own sexual needs. I love the experience of multiple orgasms, but my passion for being under someone's absolute control is usually the stronger emotion. Mistress seems to understand my fetish for submission and that's clearly why I'm wearing this harness with my arms restrained by my side.

"Stop daydreaming, Sally," says Mistress. "We need to prepare you for this afternoon's session."

I follow Mistress into the storeroom, and she selects a cardboard box from a top shelf. It contains a variety of small items, and Mistress chooses a pair of nipple clamps joined by a short chain. She promptly clips them onto my nipples.

Chapter 15

The nipple clamps are painful until a numbness takes over. As soon as the pain subsides, I jiggle my tits to see how secure the clamps are on my nipples. I can't shake them off, which I presume is the intention.

"Your role this afternoon is to be a 'cock-tease', as you like to call it," says Mistress. "But you aren't to touch D at any time, no matter how much he pleads for you to do so. He'll be restrained on the A-frame, so he won't be able to take the initiative. Do you think you can manage that?"

"Yes, Mistress," I say with a confidence that is almost entirely fake. One of my former boyfriends accused me of being a cock-tease, but that was months ago. However, Domina is an expert cock-tease, so I'm not entirely clueless.

The session with D is booked for two hours. I've no idea what is regarded as a standard session length, but two hours seems a long time. He arrives on time and Mistress has him change into a black leather slave outfit, complete with cuffs. His cock is sheathed in a curved rubber tube which is held in place by a circular steel ring fixed at the base of his cock, and behind his balls. The tube is large enough to allow him a small erection, but there is no way he can fuck anyone while his cock is forced downwards by the tube.

The first few minutes can only be described as a mood setting scene. My role is simply to stand facing D in my harness and pretend that I'm struggling to free my restrained arms from the waist belt. The scene ends when Mistress fastens D's wrists and ankles to the A-frame. His cock has swollen to fill the rubber tube and it is futilely straining against the rubber. Both D and I are aroused, although I'm careful not to give any sign of my heightened state. Mistress said that I must be in total control of my body's urges. That's a lot easier said than done.

Mistress begins to berate our helpless captive. It's all play-acting, of course, but Mistress is really believable with her insults and threats. My role is to simply hand Mistress whatever implement she wants at the time. D is in ecstasy by the time Mistress has finished. I'm almost caught unawares when Mistress tells D that he's to watch me while I tease his worthless cock. She walks over to me and unclips my arms from my waist belt.

This is my moment to prove myself to Mistress. Failure now would mean my budding career would likely be over before it has really started. My role for the next ten minutes is to keep his cock hard by parading my body before his eyes. No touching him. No speaking to him. And no using props.

Using my observations of Georgia at school, I begin what I hope is a seductive dance. I drift close to him and play with my tits. He seems to like that, so I jiggle the chain linking the nipple clamps. He really likes that, so I build it into my dance routine. During the course of my dance, I give him close up views of my tits, my arse and my cunt, or at least, the section of the harness imprisoning my arse and cunt. His breathing becomes irregular, and I suddenly realise that he's about to come.

"Please may I come, Mistress," he shouts, far louder than necessary.

Mistress confirms that he may, and he shoots a load of cum onto the floor through the hole at the end of the rubber tube. I halt my dance routine and stand amazed at what has occurred. Have I excited a man so much that he ejaculates at the mere sight of me. It gives my self-confidence an enormous boost and fuels my desire to try again. But not today, apparently. Mistress walks over to me and refastens my arms to my waist belt.

"Well done, Sally," she whispers so that D can't hear. Her praise almost makes me weep with joy.

After my success, the rest of the session with D seems tame. It isn't, of course. Mistress uses a riding crop to punish D for the dirty mess on the floor. My role for the rest of the session is to give D some eye-candy to focus his attention on me while he is being tormented by Mistress. The two-hour session seems much shorter than it is in reality.

I'm sent to the back room before D is released from the A-frame. Apparently neither of us are to be given the opportunity to talk to each other after the session finishes. Mistress joins me as soon as D has gone and releases my arms. She hands me my ten percent share of the session fee, which I put in my wallet.

"You did exceptionally well this afternoon, Sally," says Mistress. "You show great promise at this game. Now, clean up D's mess on the floor and then you can go home."

"Thank you, Mistress," I reply. "Domina wants to know if you will allow me to take my harness home."

"It's your harness now, so what you do with it is up to you. Just remember to bring it to work tomorrow. I'm impressed that you are okay with wearing it in public."

Huh?!? I didn't say that, did I? I wore the harness on the bus on Sunday, but the collar was unfastened and dangling between my tits under my coat. My stupid pride following Mistress's praise just now makes me determined not to ask her to unfasten the collar today.

"May I borrow a silk scarf, Mistress?" I ask when I check how much of the harness is hidden my blouse and skirt.

The cuffs aren't entirely hidden by my blouse, but there's not much I can do about that. It's the collar which stands out like a beacon. Fortunately, Mistress has a few scarves in her collection and she selects one which is large enough to cover my throat and upper chest.

Chapter 16

"Will Christy be at your flat when you get there?" asks Mistress.

"No, Mistress. She's at work today and she won't be home until this evening."

"Then I need to swap those combination locks for the other ones. The leather is still new, and it may cause sores until it wears a bit. Going for a prolonged period without being near someone able to free you is a risk you shouldn't take until the harness moulds to your body, and you are more familiar with wearing it. Remove your blouse."

I obey, understanding her concern even though I was prepared to take the risk. She swaps the locks and hands me the key.

Satisfied I'm decent enough to be seen in public, I leave the workshop and catch the bus home. At this time of day there aren't many passengers on the bus. I find a seat near the back where my leather cuffs and collar aren't likely to attract attention should they peek out from under my scarf and blouse. The bus is four stops away from my stop when the vibrator in my cunt gives me a thirty second warning. I can't risk being seen having an orgasm on the bus, so I disembark at the next stop. I've about fifteen seconds left before the main vibration starts. I duck into a short alley and move behind a rubbish skip. It isn't an ideal location, but it affords me some privacy.

Seconds later I'm reduced to quivering jelly as waves of pleasure ripple through my lower body. The shame of being like this in public is overridden by the sheer delight of the sensations the vibrator delivers. The vibration only lasts a short while, so my determination not to come in a public place means I succeed in preventing myself from surrendering to an orgasm. Afterwards I take a few moments to recover before continuing my journey home.

I'm near enough to home to walk the rest of the way. It's the first time I've walked any distance wearing my harness and the leather imposes some restrictions on my movement. The stiff collar and wide waist belt mean I must keep a very upright posture. I also discover that I need to take smaller steps than usual to avoid the piece between my legs from chaffing my inner thighs.

As soon as I'm home, I strip off my clothes and admire myself wearing the harness in the mirror. Just seeing myself like this gets me aroused. A few tweaks on my nipples has me in the mood for some serious sex. With Domina still at work and the vibrator beyond my control, there's nothing I can do to satisfy my urges unless I use the padlock key to free myself of the harness. Which is very tempting, but also it feels like I would be cheating.

I go to the bathroom to pee. It's the first time I've done this wearing the harness and it takes some practise to get into the right position. The harness severely restricts my ability to bend, so I must adopt a different position to usual. I manage to get most of my pee down the toilet, but some still ends up on the floor. Perhaps squatting over a chamber pot might be a better option.

I busy myself with preparing an evening meal. It's nothing special, but the option of getting dressed and going for a takeaway meal doesn't appeal. Domina will probably stop off on her way home and have something to eat at one of the many fast-food outlets on her route home. She rarely cooks at home and, other than breakfast, we haven't discussed me cooking meals for her. It would be impractical for me to cook an evening meal for her since she rarely knows what time she will finish work.

The vibrator begins its devilish job shortly after I finish eating. I promptly go into my bedroom and lie on my bed. When the main vibration starts, I don't make any attempt to prevent my arousal building into a powerful orgasm. I tweak my nipples hard as the vibrator drive me wild down below. I scream aloud as my orgasm rips through me. I'm still so aroused that I hardly notice when the vibrations stop a short while later. I hump my pillow in the vain hope that I can preserve the pleasure slowly fading in my cunt. The pleasant memories of my orgasm last long after the physical effects have subsided.

Domina arrives home about forty minutes later. I greet her wearing nothing but my harness, which has the desired effect. She tosses her jacket and bag on the floor and wraps her arms around me. A deep kiss follows, along with a good groping of my tits. By now they are starting to get really sore from all the attention they've been receiving tonight. Before long we are in her bedroom. My arms are fastened to my waist belt, and the cock gag is in my mouth ready to service her cunt. On her command I start bringing her to an orgasm.

We spend an hour or so having sex, although I soon realise that it is a very one-sided game that we are playing. Domina has no interest in sexually satisfying me, and our games are entirely focused on me obeying her commands and servicing her needs. I enjoy our games, but they could be much more rewarding if Domina spent some time bringing me to the edge of an orgasm. With the gag in my mouth, I can't ask her directly. I try to coax her into satisfying my smouldering passion, but she doesn't seem interested in doing so.

Although I would be happy to sleep in Domina's bed, she returns me to my own room once she is tired of our games. She removes my harness and supervises me in the bathroom. When I've finished she once again shackles my wrists to the head of my bed.

It's about ten-thirty at night and I settle down to sleep. My wrists are fastened to the top corners of my bed, forcing me to sleep on my back. The thrill of being confined like this outweighs the minor discomfort. Despite my slight disappointment at Domina's lack of consideration for my sexual needs, I still feel elated at today's events.

Suddenly the vibrator in my cunt gives me a jolt. Mistress said it would switch off for eight hours at night, but she didn't mention which hours. Thirty seconds later I'm driven wild with lust as the vibrator takes command of my body. I twist my body and arch my back in a desperate attempt to control what is happening to me. All my efforts are futile and I soon surrender to a glorious orgasm which momentarily causes me to blank out. I wet my bed covers with my cum, but there's nothing I can do about that.

I sleep soundly afterwards and I wake the next morning feeling remarkably fresh and relaxed. Domina unlocks my manacles and we repeat the same morning routine as yesterday.

Chapter 17

For three weeks Mistress, Domina and I continue with our three-way relationship with very few modifications. However, it is becoming clear to me that Domina's enthusiasm for our games is starting to wane. She increasingly treats me more as a servant than a sexual partner. I'm somewhat relieved when Domina announces one evening that she needs to resume travelling around the country for her work, and that she and I need to call an end to our games.

Domina's departure will give me the opportunity to explore a deeper relationship with Mistress. I've met nearly all of her clients by now, and only a few have refused permission for me to attend their sessions. Mistress and I work well together, although I am still learning some of the tricks of the trade. She is slowly becoming more intimate with me when we are alone, and I certainly encourage her attentions. Bizarrely, I am the one who takes the more dominant role of the two of us when we want to fuck each other, but at other times nobody could be in any doubt as to who is the Mistress and who is the slave.

The watershed moment in my sexual relationship with Mistress comes when she invites me to meet her family. I am to meet them all at a family gathering on Wednesday evening. Afterwards I'm invited to sleep over at Mistress's apartment. By now I know more about her background. She's the youngest child in a large wealthy family. Her relationship with her siblings is very competitive and normally Mistress has very little contact with them. But apparently the anniversary of her mother's death is a cause for a family reunion at her father's home.

I'm more than a little surprised when Mistress instructs me to wear my harness under my clothes for our visit. By now my harness is like a second skin to me, and wearing it has radically improved my posture. It's impossible to slouch or slump while wearing it, and I now instinctively crouch rather than bend my back when I need to pick something up from the floor. My wardrobe of regular clothing has been changed to items that will mask the harness, or most of it, under my clothes. The baggy arms of my blouses even allow me to wear the wrist and arm cuffs underneath.

By now, I'm sufficiently under Mistress's thrall that I don't feel nervous at obeying her commands, even ones like wearing my harness when I meet her family. A taxi picks us up from the workshop and takes us to her father's house. It's a huge mansion in an upmarket area of the city. The whole place proclaims the family's significant wealth. I gather that Mistress's father is a partner in one of the more exclusive law firms.

A servant guides us to the room where the family is gathered. It's a bit like walking into a room full of wild cats, each ready to fight for dominance of their territory. The greetings are formal and only the likeness of their faces gives away the fact that they are family.

"Who's the white girl, Penny?" asks one of siblings, unnecessarily highlighting the difference in our ethnicity.

"This is Sally," says Mistress. "I'm considering making her my slave."

"Slavery is illegal," says father.

"Her slavery would be with her consent, of course. As you say, I can't legally own her."

"She doesn't look much like a slave," adds one of the other siblings. "She looks more like some waitress or office worker."

"Kneel, Sally," commands Mistress.

I obey at once. Two weeks ago, I would have baulked, and been embarrassed and ashamed at being treated this way. But now I'm much more comfortable in my submission to Mistress. She never pushes me harder than she knows I can handle, and in return I simply do as I'm told. I trust her not to put me in danger.

"Hmm. Impressive. But shouldn't she be wearing chains or something," chortles a sister.

"Take of your clothes, Sally," says Mistress.

There are audible gasps from those in the room as I strip down to my harness. Mistress fastens my cuffs to the waist belt, so that my arms are restrained. I'm starting to get aroused despite what should be a humiliating situation.

"Pretty little thing," admires a brother. "Is she available for sex?"

"Certainly not," replies Mistress. "She's not a prostitute. Find one of your own employees to fuck, if that's what you want to do. You all boast about how you lord over those whose work for you, so I thought I'd prove to you that I'm your equal."

Demonstration over, my arms are freed, and I'm instructed to dress again. We then all move through to the dining room for a meal. I'm sat next to Mistress and her sister, Rose. Despite my earlier demonstration of submission, I'm treated as an honoured guest and there is no further mention of what occurred earlier.

"You handled yourself well, Sally," says Mistress when the taxi delivers us to Mistress's apartment. "In case you were wondering, that was a test. One which you passed with flying colours. I'm not proud of my family but I need to deal with their eccentricities. Anybody close to me in my life needs to do so as well. As I said tonight, I would be honoured if you would come and live with me and agree to be my full-time slave."

"Yes, Mistress. I'd like that very much," I reply, suspecting this was the motive behind my initial invitation to tonight's events. Mentally I had prepared myself for her proposal and my acceptance was a foregone conclusion.

My transformation is put into effect a few days later when I give up my share of the lease on my flat and move my belongings into Mistress's apartment. At work the change is seamless, since Mistress already treats me as her slave assistant. Outside of work is a different matter, but that is another story.

[The end]

12