Pathways to Submission: Tania Pt. 02

Story Info
Young submissive woman accepts work as a pony girl.
6k words
4.49
6.8k
2

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

When I hear the front door open I'm practically wetting myself with nerves. I stand by the settee where my punishment was delivered while Tom takes off his coat.

"Show me your arse," demands Tom, with a forcefulness I haven't heard him adopt before.

I meekly bend over the arm of the settee and lift my skirt. The marks are still clearly visible although some of the pain has subsided. Tom stands behind me and runs his hand over my welts. The pain is indescribable but I refuse to cry out or ask him to stop. I was willing to accept the punishment from Mistress, and now I must accept whatever punishment Tom wishes to impose.

"I bet that's a bit sore," observes Tom with a massive understatement.

"Yes, Master," I reply.

I've no idea why I called Tom 'Master'. The word simply came out of my mouth without any conscious thought. Perhaps my submissive side has achieved a milestone, and I'm surrendering myself to my deepest desires.

"Is that who I am? Your Master," queries Tom while stroking my thighs.

"Yes. Yes. Master," I sigh, becoming very aroused at the attention Tom's hands are giving to my bare arse and thighs.

"And what did you do to earn these welts?" asks Tom, continuing with his invasion of my nether regions. By now, my cunt is practically dripping with my juices.

"I failed to adopt the correct presentation positions that Mistress ordered," I reply.

Thwack! My already tender arse stings from a hard slap from Tom's hand. Fortunately he picked a spot that avoided the worst of the welts. I don't think it's a good time to remind him that he agreed to Mistress Lyn's terms, and he's prohibited from abusing my arse or thighs.

"Didn't you forget something in that last sentence, Tania?"

"Master!" I say with surprise. "Sorry, Master."

This isn't how I expected Tom to react. He's never shown any serious interest in playing dominant-submissive games in our sex life. Have the welts on my arse finally triggered a positive response from him? I hope so, because I'm going to need a good fucking as soon as possible.

"Fuck me now. Please, Master," I plead.

Tom is clearly aroused by the sight of my brutalised arse. His cock is practically bursting out of his pants. He doesn't need asking twice. I'm still lying over the arm of the settee with my face against the cushions. I bury my face into the cushions when he grabs my arse. My scream of pain is muffled by the cushions. Fortunately Tom is so aroused by this stage that he doesn't stop to check if I'm alright. He rams his cock into my cunt and mercilessly pumps away regardless of the pain the aggravation of my welts causes me. In truth, the pain only enhances my arousal. After all, I've been a very naughty girl and I deserve every bit of pain that is created in satisfying Tom's lust. It's the most powerful and wonderful sex that I've enjoyed with Tom so far.

Needless to say, I'm very sore in several places by the time Tom has finished with me. That's partly my own fault, since I did nothing to discourage him from slaking his lust. I played the submissive temptress to the best of my ability, and I was duly rewarded with some very imaginative sex. The whole experience was so unusual for Tom that more than once I imagined that this must be someone else.

Finally the pangs of hunger bring a halt to our games. I recover my blouse and skirt from the floor, but Tom insists that I remain naked. I happily accept his command, even referring to him as 'Master' once again. I go into the kitchen and complete the meal I had partially prepared earlier. Tom is fully clothed when we are ready to eat, while I'm left completely nude. At least I'm allowed a soft cushion on my chair when we sit down. The difference in our state of dress is a powerful aphrodisiac for us both. Neither of us a surprised when we feel the need for more sex as soon as we've finished eating.

I don't think I've ever felt this close to Tom before, and I'm amazed at the sudden transformation in our sex life. Over the next three days we try new experiences, such as taking a shower together. On the first occasion we settle for simply washing each other, but after that our showers include various forms of sex.

The only remaining problem in our new relationship is the need for me to find a full-time job. I'm reluctant to seek work in the city, as it will mean reducing my time with Mistress. But it may come to that if I can't find a local job within the next few weeks. I'm due to start work at the pony club soon. That, and my work for Mistress will help cover most of our bills, but Tom and I will still need to be frugal. During the week my work for Mistress involves cleaning her house, doing the laundry and washing the dishes. Theoretically, most of it could be done in the evening, but I'm not sure Mistress will approve.

On Tuesday evening Mistress holds a small party for some of her friends, Tom is invited as a guest and I'm called on to be a waitress. At first I'm a little nervous about wearing my maid's uniform with the cut-out rear, particularly as it will be the first time Tom has seen me wearing the uniform. My arse is no longer sore, but the welts are still clearly visible. However, I don't question Mistress Lyn's requirement for me to carry out my duty with my arse bared for all to see.

As the party develops I realise that, apart from Tom, the six guests are all members of The Manor. Since they are all finely dressed, I don't associate them with the pony club. Consequently, I'm taken by surprise when the clock on the sideboard strikes nine o'clock and the three of the four women guests promptly undress. Mistress takes the opportunity to introduce me to her guests and vice versa.

The three naked women are simply introduced to me as Black, Green and Blue. Likewise I'm introduced by my club colour, Red. I'm welcomed into their group and my duties as waitress are forgotten for the moment. The three Fillies occupy most of my time. I only learn the first names of the other guests and they only know me as Red. Black and Blue are about my age, but Green is a very young looking nineteen. If the others hadn't confirmed Green's age I would have guessed that she was much younger.

Mistress allows me about twenty minutes to socialise before reminding me of my role tonight. I promptly fetch more drinks for the guests and resume my work duties. The party resumes with the naked women sat happily chatting to the others as if being nude at a party is an everyday occurrence. I feel a twinge of jealousy at seeing Tom and Mistress Lyn happily chatting to each other while I'm working, but I remind myself that I am being treated exactly the way I wanted.

Chapter 7

The following day, Mistress Lyn's takes me to The Manor for my fitting and orientation tour. We are stopped at the huge gates at the end of the driveway for a thorough military style security check. We drive around the back of the huge house and enter through what I can only describe as the servant's entrance. There we are met by a strongly built fair-haired woman in her late thirties or early forties. Her long blond hair is in braids, in a style I associate with Scandinavians. At Mistress Lyn's signal I drop to my knees and place my hands on my head.

"Mistress Stella will attend to your fitting," says Mistress. "Obey her. I will collect you later for your orientation tour."

"Stand and follow me, slave," says the woman with an air of authority once Mistress Lyn has left us.

By referring to me as 'slave' she clearly doesn't intend for our meeting to be one between equals. I follow her into a small room in the basement. Lying on a large table is an assortment of clothing and bondage gear. It takes me a few moments to realise that all this stuff is the pony girl outfit Mistress Lyn has ordered for me.

"You are to try on the full outfit," says Mistress Stella. "And we need to be quick about it. Your Mistress is due back in half an hour, and she will undoubtedly expect you to be fully dressed by then."

Despite the confusing jumble of gear, half an hour seems to be ample time to put it on. But I don't argue and I study the items on the table. The largest item is a red latex one-piece bodysuit which will cover me from the neck down. Even my hands and feet will be encased in the suit. The mittens at the end of the arms have no thumb, so my hands will be rendered next to useless.

"Strip, slave," snaps Mistress Stella, reaching for a large can of talcum powder.

Mistress Stella has me rub a generous dose of talc over my naked body. Once she's satisfied with my effort, I'm instructed to climb into the body suit. It's a tight fit and I realise why the talc is necessary so as to ease the latex into the correct position. Once my arms are inside the suit I must rely on Stella's help to make the final adjustments. It takes us nearly fifteen minutes before she is satisfied that every part of the suit is the right size and is in the correct position. She then fastens the zip which runs down my spine from my neck to my waist. The section between my legs is cut away, exposing the area of my cunt and arse. I presume it is to enable calls of nature to be answered, or more perversely, to allow someone to fuck me. Mistress and I haven't discussed the subject of sex while I'm working here, but my contract states that members of The Manor are permitted to have sex with me if I give my consent.

By now I'm getting aroused. Without any warning Mistress Stella places a wide adhesive tape over my mouth, effectively silencing me. She then produces a black leather lace-up hood which she promptly places over my head. The hood covers the top of my head. It curves down the side of my face, under my chin, and across my mouth, leaving only my nose, cheeks and eyes uncovered. The section of the hood covering my ears has additional padding which severely restricts my hearing. Mistress Stella starts lacing up the back of the hood, imprisoning my hair and clamping the front of the hood tight against my face. The ear padding pushes against my ears, and soon blots out all but the loudest of sounds. Consequently, I nearly jump out of my skin when I hear a beeping noise in my ears.

"Good, the earphones are working," chortles Mistress Stella through my earphones in response to the test she has just performed.

The next item to be affixed to my outfit is a metal bridle in a matching shade of red to my latex body suit. On the top of the bridle is a twenty centimetre long red plume. The bridle is made of thin steel bands and it is flexible enough to spring open to fit onto my head. There are two horizontal bands; a thick one passing over my mouth and under my ears, and a thinner one across my forehead and above my ears. Two vertical bands are riveted to the horizontal bands to keep them in place; one from ear to ear over the top of my head, and the other from the top of my head to the band across my mouth, splitting around my nose. The metal bridle is held in place by two adjustable bolts at the rear which squeeze it tight against my head.

A shaped black leather collar is next which rests on my shoulders and surrounds my neck completely. When fastened, it forces my chin into a horizontal position. Mistress Stella tightens the straps before adding a padlock. Then she moves onto the black leather corset belt. That she wraps around my waist and adjusts the criss-cross lacing at the rear so that my waist is squeezed tight. My tits are lifted by the belt pushing up from underneath. As with the previous items, it's a tight fit which restricts some range of movement, but isn't uncomfortable to wear.

Mistress Stella then takes a few moments to admire her handiwork, and I get a good look at myself in the mirror. The effect is hot and sexy and I only wish that there was something that I could do about my mounting arousal. However, Mistress Stella hasn't finished yet, and she proceeds to strap a leather body harness over my shoulders, and around my chest and waist. I was expecting a strap between my legs, but she doesn't add one. My cunt and arse remain exposed. Mistress Stella tightens the straps so that the harness is a snug fit. She obviously has a lot of experience at doing this.

So far my arms have been left free, but that soon changes. Mistress Stella picks up a black leather arm-binder and she proceeds to imprison my lower arms behind my back. The tight binding on my lower arms forces my shoulders back. The upper straps of the harness are fastened over my upper arms, effectively pinning them to my body. I am powerless to remove any part of my bondage, let alone free myself. This, of course, is exactly what I've fantasized about for longer than I care to admit.

Finally Mistress Stella has me sit on a chair while she laces up my black high-heeled boots. I'm not used to walking in high-heels so I realise that I'm going to need plenty of practise at walking about.

"Aaah! We've forgotten your bells!" says Mistress Stella.

Mistress Stella reaches over for the last item lying on the table. It's a leather string of small bells which she fastens across the front of the wide leather belt of my harness. Then she has me walk about the room. I'm nervous at first with my arms immobilised and my tight outfit restricting my range of movement. Fortunately, Mistress Stella shows me the best way to walk in the high-heeled boots, so moving about isn't as hard as I first feared. Finally Mistress Stella seems satisfied with my efforts, and she escorts me back upstairs to a lounge where Mistress Lyn is waiting.

Chapter 8

I'm locked in a silent world. The only sounds I can hear are those that come through my earphones. So far they have only consisted of orders to be obeyed. Mistress Stella's final order to me is to stand in the centre of the room. Needless to say, I obey without hesitation.

I can see Mistresses Lyn and Stella sat side by side on the couch. They are busy having an animated conversation, but my ear muffs block the sound of their voices. They are clearly discussing me and my outfit. Since I can't lip-read, I must patiently wait until they have finished. My mind wanders into the realms of fantasy as I imagine myself in all sorts of situations dressed as I am. I'm jolted back to reality when I hear Mistress Lyn's voice in my earphones.

"Red. Walk over to the couch by the door and bend over the arm," orders Mistress through my earphones.

I notice that she calls me by my pony club name, although I don't know why. I do as I'm bid, although bending over isn't easy in all this gear. With my arms immobilised, my face lands on the cushions with an undignified thump. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to stand again unaided. I can't hear Mistress Lyn behind me, but I detect movement at the edge of my vision. Suddenly a hand touches my arse and removes my butt plug. I turn my head as best I can and see Mistress Lyn holding a red horse tail attached to a very large butt plug. She clearly intends to insert into my arse. I'm already aroused, and the prospect of wearing the tail nearly tips me over the edge. The wicked smile Mistress Lyn gives me suggests that she is well aware of my current sexual mood. However, she makes no physical contact with my body beyond the limited amount of touching necessary to insert my butt plug. As always, she bends me to her will through words alone, leaving me sexually frustrated.

Mistress Lyn carefully pushes the long butt plug into my arse. I can feel it pushing much further into my arse than any previous plug. Somehow I manage to accommodate the full length of the plug, although it makes me feel full. Satisfied the tail is secure, Mistress Lyn clips a leash onto the front of my collar and leads me on a walk around the room. The whole experience is driving me wild with lust and I long to be fucked deep and hard. But I already know that I'll get no such relief of my urges at the hands of my Mistress. She has previously warned me that I must look to Tom to satisfy my cravings in that department.

"Red. We shall now practise serving drinks," says Mistress Lyn through my earphones.

Mistress Stella fetches a large tray which somehow fastens to my harness at waist height. She then fetches four plastic beakers filled with water.

"Red. Serve a drink to your Mistress," orders Mistress Lyn.

I do my best, but walking gently wearing high healed boots while my arms are tightly bound behind me is more than I can manage without slopping the drinks. I almost fall over in my futile attempts to keep the tray level. Fortunately Mistress Stella keeps me upright and holds me until I'm steady on my feet.

"I think that much more practise will be required," laughs Mistress Lyn. "We'll take a harness and tray home with us and you can practise there."

Mistress Stella removes the tray and leaves us for a while. Mistress Lyn then takes me on a tour of The Manor. She doesn't free any part of my bondage, so I must walk around taking exaggerated steps to keep my balance. I listen intently to the commentary Mistress Lyn provides through my earphones. At some point Mistress Stella has rejoined us, but without the benefit of hearing, I didn't notice her arrival.

We only see a few of The Manor's employees on our tour, and we don't enter any rooms where members are present. The place is massive, providing everything from lounges and bars to a swimming pool and sports facilities. Upstairs there are private dining rooms and a few rooms that are clearly designed for sex. In the basement, not far from where Mistress Stella dressed me, is a large dungeon complete with cells and an assortment of bondage devices. In an annex are the kitchens, storerooms and various facilities for the staff. The whole place is something I couldn't have dreamed of in my wildest fantasies. And now I am about to start work here.

By now I'm exhausted and in need of a drink. Moving about while bound in a latex suit creates a lot of heat, and I'm feeling cooked. The sweat pouring down my forehead is the only outward sign of my discomfort.

"You have done well for a first effort," praises Mistress Lyn once we reach a changing room in the annex. "Now let's get you out of that suit."

The metal bridle is removed first, followed by the release of my arms from the binder. Once the harness and tail are removed I can flex my arms once again. I had feared that the circulation in my arms might have been restricted and that my release would be painful. But there's no rush of blood into my arms, suggesting Mistress Stella knew what she was doing when she bound me. The collar is unlocked and the hood unlaced. Finally my head is free of confinement, with only the tape gag to be removed. The gag is ripped from my mouth in one quick painful movement, but I am too exhausted to do more than gasp. The sudden restoration of sound leaves me disoriented, and Mistress Lyn halts her work for a few minutes while I recover my senses.

Mistress Lyn hands me a glass of water to drink and offers me a towel to wipe the plentiful sweat from my face and hair. With my hands still confined in the latex mittens, I need to take care in holding the glass of water. Equally, my efforts at towelling myself are clumsy and far from perfect.

Once I finish my drink, Mistress resumes my disrobing. The corset belt is unlaced and I suddenly realise how restricting it had been to my body movement. I take a moment to take advantage of body positions that were previously impossible while wearing the corset. The boots are removed next, leaving only my body suit. Finally comes what I assumed to be the hard part of peeling the body suit off me. I'm pleasantly surprised that once it is unzipped that it comes off fairly easily with only a few sections clinging to my skin.

"More talc in those locations next time, Red," says Mistress Lyn, continuing to use my pony club name.

12