Pathways to Submission: Tania Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now go and take a shower. You stink of sweat."

I don't need telling twice. I locate my own clothes which are folded on a table, and go over to the changing room shower.

Chapter 9

That evening I wait for Tom to arrive home. He hasn't pushed me to call him 'Master' again, and I confine the honorific to when we play our games in bed. On that front, we have come a long way from the boring vanilla sex that we previously performed each night. Mistress Lyn has only had occasion to cane me twice since my initial punishment. However, both times the marks on my arse have driven Tom wild with desire. We are careful to respect our agreement with Mistress Lyn, and we don't engage in anal sex as much as I'm willing to give it a try. I'm not sure Tom would do so even if our agreement with Mistress Lyn didn't prohibit it.

"Rosalyn has sent me a link to a video of your visit to The Manor," says Tom while we eat our evening meal. "Apparently it's available on some porn site."

I nearly choke on my food. I don't recall agreeing to being a porn actress, but then I didn't object when Stella produced a camera and started recording part of my tour of The Manor. Perhaps I was being naïve to think the recording would be kept private between us. I check the link Mistress Lyn sent Tom and realise that the video isn't on a porn site but The Manor's own website. It's purpose is presumably to introduce members to a new pony girl.

Tom waits until I've washed up the dishes from our evening meal before we sit down and watch the video. It's only a few minutes long, and it focusses on my tour of the dungeon. As I suspected, my real identity is well hidden under my outfit and the commentary only refers to me as Red. Had I not known that it is me that we are watching, I wouldn't have recognised myself. Of course, to Tom, the video is first class porn and he isn't afraid to show it. When we've finished watching the video for the third time, I oblige him by kneeling on the floor in front of him and giving him a blow job. It doesn't take long before he ejaculates down my throat. It's one of the new experiences that we both enjoy thanks to Mistress Lyn's influence on our relationship.

"When do I get to see you in that outfit for real?" asks Tom.

"I'm not sure," I reply. "Mistress Lyn insists the outfit is kept at The Manor. The outfit is expensive and it's their property after all."

"I'd still like to see you in that outfit sometime," says Tom, obviously getting aroused at the thought.

I take advantage of Tom's increasing lust to quench my unrequited sexual needs from this afternoon. I was going to wait until bedtime, but now seems to be the perfect opportunity. I remove the few clothes I have on and start work on undressing Tom. He accepts my invitation with glee and moments later we are rolling about on the rug in wild abandon. He has me lie on my back before grabbing my ankles and lifting my legs over my shoulders. The manoeuvre raises and exposes my cunt ready for his cock to take possession. He rams his cock into the eagerly waiting hole and starts pumping away with vigour. If I wasn't so desperate for a good fucking, I might have found his rough actions too painful. But this is exactly what I need. He soon brings me to a climax and for once I achieve an orgasm before he does. I free my legs from his grip and wrap them around him so as to imprison his cock inside me. Unfortunately he has spent all his load by now, and he'll need some time to recover.

Having exhausted his cock for now, we settle for some serious kissing and cuddling. The lounge floor isn't the most comfortable place to lie for any length of time, so Tom picks me up and carries me into the bedroom. We are both still in a heightened state of passion, even though Tom's cock stubbornly remains flaccid. Tom lies me on my back in the middle of the mattress and has me spread-eagle my arms and legs. That's when he takes me by surprise. He reaches into his lower bedside draw and produces four length of soft rope. I hide my astonishment as he binds my wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed. He's never been into bondage before, but I'm more than happy to play my part in this erotic game.

As soon as his cock is ready once again, he fucks me while I'm spread-eagled on our bed. He is over-excited and I need to calm his efforts before he exhausts himself prematurely. I want this session to last as long as possible, so I encourage him to spend less time fucking me and more time tying me up in different positions. My efforts pay dividends and before long he has me tied in a chest harness with my arms immobilised behind my back. His rope-work gains very few marks for artistic impression, but plenty for effectiveness. My arms are as useless as they were this afternoon in the arm binder and leather harness. The rush I was feeling then at my imprisonment returns in full force.

"Fuck me, Master," I plead as my arousal increases to boiling point.

Unfortunately for me, Tom has realised that denying me the pleasure of an orgasm is a powerful tool to make me a helpless slave to his control. He holds back from penetrating me, and instead he teases my sensitive zones until I'm little more than a whimpering puppet. I'm so close to the edge of exploding into a powerful orgasm that it will only take one careless touch by Tom to tip me into blissful release. At last Tom makes a tiny mistake when repositioning me on the bed. He slips his right hand between my legs and unintentionally brushes against my swollen clit. It's enough to tip me into a wonderful orgasm.

Tom doesn't realise his mistake until my juices flow from my cunt and soak his arm. He takes it all in good spirit and even brings me to a second orgasm before finally penetrating me. His cock is rock hard by then and it takes him only a minute before he shoots his load deep in my belly.

Chapter 10

My Friday session at Mistress Lyn's house is split between doing housework and preparing for my first day's work as a pony girl at The Manor. As usual, I'm required to wear my maid's uniform with my arse exposed while I carry out the housework. There's plenty to do. Friday is when Mistress wants her bedding changing and washing. That's in addition to dusting and cleaning all the upstairs rooms, and giving the bathroom a thorough clean. I start work at her house shortly after I see Tom off to work. By midday I've completed the chores to Mistress Lyn's satisfaction.

We practise my knowledge of the 'presentation positions' before lunch. I make one mistake out of the twenty commands Mistress Lyn gives me. That means four strokes of the cane if I accept delivery of my punishment now. Deferring my punishment until later will double the penalty. I dutifully bend over the arm of the couch and Mistress Lyn promptly delivers my punishment. She isn't gentle in the use of her cane, and the pain of each stroke is enough to make me want to avoid being punished. Tom's reaction when he sees the welts on my arse will be the only positive side to receiving a caning. As much as I enjoy our sex on those occasions, I still prefer to avoid the caning in the first place.

I eat lunch standing up, since my punishment is still too recent to allow me to sit down. I suspect Mistress Lyn times these practise sessions to leave my arse tender at meal times. Of course, I could defer any punishment until after a meal at the cost of doubling the number of strokes. It's a devil's trade-off and I have so far chosen to take a lesser number of strokes every time.

"This afternoon we will practise your ability to serve drinks while wearing your harness and tray," says Mistress.

As soon as I've cleared up after lunch, I fetch the leather harness and tray we brought back from The Manor. Mistress has me remove my maid's outfit, which means that I must practise while I'm naked. She helps me into the harness and tightens the straps. Finally she uses a pair of handcuffs to lock my hands behind my back and she clips the tray into place.

"We'll try this in your bare feet first," says Mistress, as she places four paper cups three-quarters filled with water onto my tray. "Walk to the back door and back again."

My route means navigating a set of three steps up between the living room and the kitchen. I realise that the trick to not spilling the drinks is to maintain a good balance and not to swing my hips. It is relatively easy to carry the drinks in my bare feet, but I don't fool myself into believing it will be as easy in my full pony girl outfit.

I complete the course with only a tiny puddle on the tray from when I accidentally knocked into the handrail next to the steps. The fullest cup has slopped some water over the rim and onto the tray. The cups stay upright and Mistress seems happy with my effort.

We repeat the exercise another three times with perfect results. Then Mistress has me put on the high-heeled shoes she asked me to bring with me this morning. The heels are narrower and shorter than those on my pony girl boots, but these shoes are the closest match that I can provide. I repeat the same course and notice the water is sloshing a lot more than before. Fortunately it all remains in the cups. By keeping a steady pace, I manage to minimise the sloshing effect and I reach the back door without incident. Coming back is another matter. Without the use of my arms to steady myself, I have difficulty navigating the stairs down in my high heels. I'm careful not to stumble and fall, but my attention is diverted away from keeping the cups steady. Consequently I initially fail to notice that two of the cups are spilling some of their contents. When I see what is happening, I over-correct, and send one of the cups over the edge of the tray. I feel such a failure, but Mistress Lyn doesn't chastise me beyond telling me that I've earned two strokes of her cane.

I repeat the exercise several more times with improving success, although I accumulate another four strokes of the cane for my mistakes. Mistress Lyn then fills the cups higher and has me repeat the course. Although I manage to keep the cups upright, I can't prevent some of the water from slopping over the rim of the cups. Since the spilt water doesn't flow out of the tray, I've avoided another stroke of the cane. But I know I will be expected to do better at The Manor.

"If you practise each day then you will master the technique," says Mistress when she removes the tray and frees my hands. "Tomorrow you will be working outside pulling the service cart for the members using the sports facilities. It's tiring work but you'll find it easier than trying to balance drinks on a tray. Once you've mastered the drinks tray then you can work in the lounges. Now, do you have any questions about tomorrow before I deliver your punishment."

"A few, Mistress," I reply.

"Well ask away," replies Mistress.

"Why does my hood block my hearing so that I can only hear through the earphones?"

"To avoid you overhearing members' conversations. Many members discuss sensitive business and personal matters at The Manor. The owners want to ensure members have confidence in the security and privacy of members' affairs. Next question."

"How will I know where to go and what to do?"

"There are cameras all over the house and grounds. Whoever is acting as your overseer will know where you are and can see what you are doing at all times. Your overseer will feed instructions to you through your earphones. All you need to do is obey those instructions."

"What do I do if I need to say something while I'm in my pony girl outfit, Mistress. For example, what if I need to use the bathroom?"

"You can always attract your overseer's attention by signalling with your foot. You should use clear deliberate movements with your foot to signal your request, or to answer a question. Stamp your foot once for 'yes', twice for 'no', and repeatedly if you need to say something. Your overseer will normally communicate through a set of questions which you can respond with a yes or no. If you are in need of medical attention or other emergency, then use both your feet alternately to signal your need to speak aloud. One of the staff will collect you and deal with the problem. Next question."

"Just one more question, Mistress. Tom has shown an interest in seeing me in my outfit. Can we arrange for him to see me wearing it?"

"Tell him to talk to me about setting up a day and time. It might conflict with his Saturday football, though."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Now bend over the arm of the couch for your punishment. Unless you want to receive double tomorrow."

12