Pathways to Submission: Tania Pt. 03

Story Info
Young submissive woman accepts work as a pony girl.
5.3k words
4.58
6.2k
3

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11

I start making an evening meal for Tom and I as soon as I get home, despite my arse feeling like it is on fire. The days when Tom shared the household chores are becoming a distant memory. Of course, in those days we tended to eat out a lot, which we can no longer afford to do. Thanks to my pay from my part-time work for Mistress, Tom and I are just about managing to keep our financial heads above water. But I'm not sure how much longer we can keep this up. I don't want to cut back on my time with Mistress, but the realities of life may force my hand before long. There are very few local jobs available, and none which suit my qualifications. I have three local employment agencies keeping watch for a suitable opening, but they all report a bleak outlook for full time employment opportunities in the foreseeable future.

My submission to Mistress Lyn has been a wonderful development in my life, but it has come at a cost. Ever since I left the orphanage, I have longed for someone to control me in the way Mistress Lyn is doing. But I'm aware that my independence and freedom are forfeit as a result. Tom has been tolerant of my perversion, and has even taken a lead in developing our sexual relationship to accommodate my fetishes. However, where will this all end up? How long before Tom tires of playing second fiddle to Mistress Lyn's tune. Once I start working at The Manor, I sense that my future will be set on a course that may not have a good outcome for our marriage.

I saw the way Mistress Lyn flirted with Tom during her party. More than once I've wondered if she is trying to seduce him; not that he needs much encouragement. She's made it clear that she isn't into lesbian sex, but I've never seen any sign of her having any male companions. I understand and accept that she is my dominatrix and not my lover. I know that she will never have sex with me beyond what she deems necessary in our dominant-submissive interaction. That isn't a problem for me, since I have Tom to satisfy my sexual needs. But what would I do if that was no longer the case?

I sense that once I start working as a pony girl at The Manor, I'll be taking an irrevocable step towards surrendering myself to a form of slavery. Mistress Lyn said that she was once a pony girl and that she has now advanced to some unspecified role that appears to be a cross between a procurer and a minder. I've never previously thought about her status at The Manor. Her relationship with Mistress Stella was friendly, suggesting they are equals in the hierarchy of The Manor. However, most of the other staff we met seemed to regard Mistress Lyn as inferior in status to them. The security guards at the entrance gate didn't treat her with much respect, but for all I know, that may be how they treat all of the staff. When Mistress Lyn took me on the orientation tour, she was careful not to enter any room where a club member was present. At the time I thought is was because I was dressed and bound in my pony girl outfit, but I begin to wonder whether that was the only reason.

Eventually I put my concerns down to last minute jitters about starting work at The Manor tomorrow. In truth, I'm looking forward to being expected to work while I'm confined in my pony girl outfit. After meeting the three other pony girls at Mistress Lyn's party, I'm confident that I won't be expected to do something impossible, or that my safety and health will be put at risk. The threat of regular punishment doesn't unduly worry me, although I clearly would like to avoid it if possible. The three women I know as Black, Green and Blue seem happy enough being pony girls at The Manor, so I see no reason why I shouldn't be as well.

As I expected, the sight of my abused arse drives Tom wild with lust. He can barely wait until we finish eating our evening meal before wanting to fuck me. My nerves about tomorrow dampen my own ardour, but I don't resist Tom's advances. Tom allows me enough time to put the dishes in the dishwasher before escorting me into our bedroom. Although Mistress Lyn had put cream on my welts before I left her place, my arse is still very painful. I suspect that is because two of her cane strokes overlapped the ones she gave me before lunch.

"Are you going to be alright working all day tomorrow with your arse like that?" asks Tom.

"I will manage," I say with as much confidence as I can summon. "I suspect my sore arse is going to be the least of my worries."

"You don't have to work there," says Tom. "I know we need the money, but I will back your decision if you choose to walk away from your arrangement with Rosalyn."

"Thank you, but I'll give the job a trial and see how I feel in a few weeks. My biggest worry is if someone makes sexual advances towards me. My contract implies that members can ask pony girls for sex, but they can't demand it. What am I to do if a member doesn't take 'no' for an answer?"

"You must respond as you think fit. We are both adults and you are working in a sexually charged situation. I understand if that occasionally results in you engaging in activities that are normally taboo for a married woman."

I do my best to hide my surprise. Tom has implied that he is okay with me having sex with another man or woman. While it takes a weight off my mind about working at The Manor, it also raises the question of our own sexual relationship. If I engage in sex with another person, I can hardly complain if Tom does likewise. Memories of Mistress Lyn flirting with Tom spring to mind, and I search deep into my soul to assess how I truly feel about that. Is Tom's relaxed attitude about extramarital sex because he is lusting after Mistress Lyn?

Chapter 12

Although I'm not due to start work at The Manor until ten o'clock, Mistress Lyn collects me at seven-thirty for the forty minute drive to The Manor. It takes about ten minutes to pass through the security check at the gate and reach the large basement room that serves as a changing room for the pony girls. There is nobody else here yet so Mistress Lyn shows me where the various facilities are located. The changing room also serves as a rest room when I'm allowed to take a break. The specially designed toilet allows me to pee while I'm fully bound in my pony girl outfit. I'm not sure how easy straddling the narrow thigh-high trough will be, but I'm clearly not going to be released from my bonds in order to pee.

"This is your personal security pass for The Manor," says Mistress Lyn, handing me a credit card sized piece of plastic attached to a lanyard with 'The Manor' printed numerous times along the strap. "You will only need it when arriving and departing The Manor. You should keep it in your locker while you are in your pony girl outfit. Your card only provides you with access to The Manor on a Saturday, and it will unlock the doors to let you travel between the main gate and this room. Don't try going into other areas of The Manor in your everyday clothes."

Mistress shows me where my locker is located, which is easily identified by the red square painted on the door. At her prompting I reset the combination on the padlock to one only I know. I put my coat, bag and security pass in the locker.

"You will be working outside today, servicing the tennis, golf and swimming facilities. You will receive instructions over your earphones. Your movements will be monitored through the CCTV cameras around the place. Your controller will open any gates or doors that you need to pass through. If a gate or door doesn't open when you approach then stand facing it until your controller unlocks it. At busy times your controller will have several Fillies to monitor, so he or she won't be watching you constantly. Also, not all of the golf course is covered by CCTV, so be careful not to linger outside of camera range. You will hear a beeping noise in your earphones if you are out of camera range for more than fifteen seconds. In time you will learn where blank zones are located."

I have already been told my work hours for today, which consist of four two-hour stints interspersed with a fifteen or thirty minute break in this room. The thirty minute break will be after my second stint, when I will be unbound and my hood and gag removed so that I can eat the packed lunch I have brought with me. Mistress Lyn will collect me tonight and take me home. She hasn't mentioned what she will be doing while I'm at work, and her reference to my controller implies that she won't be the person giving me instructions.

Finally it is time for me to be dressed in my pony girl outfit. Mistress Lyn removes my gear from a red coloured chest and lays it out on a large table. In the meantime I remove all my clothes and put them in my locker. Once I completely naked, Mistress hands me a jar of talcum powder. I promptly dowse myself from the neck down with the talc. As soon as Mistress is satisfied that I'm ready, we start the careful process of putting on my complete outfit. It takes nearly half an hour to get everything fixed in place and adjusted correctly. I'm trussed up tight, and completely at Mistress Lyn's mercy. It's a wonderful feeling and I'm already excited and aroused. So much so, that the insertion of my butt-plug tail gives me a mini-orgasm.

"Are you ready?" asks Mistress through my earphones. Her voice sounds robotic. If I didn't see her lips move in sync with the voice, I wouldn't know that it was her speaking.

I try to nod, but my collar and bridle make it nearly impossible to move my head in that direction.

"Tap your foot once for 'yes', and twice for 'no'," says Mistress. I signal that I'm ready and Mistress clips a leash into my collar.

"Make your signals clearer next time," says Mistress as she leads me out of the changing room. "Do large deliberate movements so that your controller understands that you are signalling and not merely shuffling your feet."

We go outside and walk towards a small shed in what appears to be a service area for the gardeners. Inside the shed is a four-wheeled aluminium cart with a long shaft. Mistress has me turn with my back to the cart and proceeds to slot the shaft onto two cylindrical knobs either side of my harness belt. The shaft is held in place by two strong magnets. The slots in shaft slide along the knobs in my belt so that I can turn the cart around corners. Mistress links a couple of chains from the shaft to my belt, which I presume are safety chains in case one of the magnetic catches breaks free. By now it is nearly ten o'clock and I feel very nervous as I wait for my first order.

"This is called the Base," says Mistress when we arrive at the outside area where I must wait when I'm not carrying out a task. "I am going to leave you now. Remember everything you've been taught and you'll manage okay. I'll see you tonight."

Mistress Lyn returns inside the building and I'm left standing on my own. I glance around and notice a CCTV camera pointing at me. I feel a bit self-conscious but there is nothing I can do about it.

"Red. Are you ready?" comes the robotic voice over my earphones.

I stamp my foot once in an exaggerated motion to indicate 'yes'.

"Red. You are now on duty. Proceed to the sports administration block."

I quickly recall where the sports administration block is located and set off. I know there are maps of the complex on display at strategic points around The Manor, but I don't think my using them is something my controller will tolerate without awarding a penalty. I've been warned several times that penalty points are liberally imposed for less than perfect behaviour, and that each point earned results in a punishment.

Chapter 13

I arrive at the sports administration block and my controller tells me to enter the storage area. The large double doors magically open as I approach. A man behind a counter comes to where I am standing and starts loading several bags of golf clubs onto my cart. He gives a thumbs up sign in the direction of the CCTV camera in the storeroom. Seconds later I receive instructions through my earphones.

"Red. Take the golf clubs to the members standing at the first tee," comes the robotic order.

I have a moment of panic as I've no idea where the first tee is located. Fortunately common sense guides me. I walk past the golf clubhouse and onto the course. The first tee must be near the entrance, and the group of men milling about on a flat square of grass gives me a destination. I feel a burst of pride when I see a small '1st Tee' sign pointing to where I am heading. I walk up to the men and turn so that the cart is accessible to them. They admire me for a few seconds, which fuels my state of arousal. One even runs his hands over my tits before dropping his hand lower and running his hand over my exposed cunt.

The man says something to his friends, but I'm unable to hear his words. The others come over and another man repeats the assault on my body. He holds his fingers up for his friends to see, and I suddenly comprehend that he is telling them that my cunt is wet. I can't tell how wet it is in the chilly morning air, but my arousal has been building ever since Mistress and I arrived. I should be mortified at their discovery, but my reaction is anything but that. I open my legs a little wider, in the hope that they might tease my cunt some more, but they have decided to start their golf game. They each take one of the bags of clubs from the cart, and pay no further attention to me.

"Red. Return to the sports administration block."

I retrace my steps. Once again the doors to the storeroom open as I approach. The man I saw before has a stack of towels on the counter and he proceeds to load them onto my cart. The thumbs up signal to the camera signals that he has finished loading.

"Red. Go to the service counter at the swimming pool."

I know where the swimming pool is located, but I'm less sure about the service counter. Mistress Lyn didn't take me inside the fenced area of the swimming pool during my orientation as there were members using the pool. I arrive at the gate into the swimming pool area and it opens as I approach. I haven't kept track of all the CCTV camera locations, but I'm assuming I can be seen at all times in this area. The cameras seem to fall into two categories; those which are fixed and presumably cover a wide area, and those which can be rotated and focused on a particular person or object. Given the size of the complex, there must be several people monitoring the cameras.

I enter the swimming pool area and for the first time I see another Filly at work. I haven't met Yellow before, and I presume she is on duty inside the adjacent main building. She is equipped with a tray at the front of her harness, and she is delivering drinks to a man and woman sunning themselves on loungers by the pool. While I'm comfortably warm from working enclosed in a latex suit, I think the morning is still a bit chilly for sunbathing. But the man and woman don't seem to mind and they remove the drinks from Yellow's tray.

I'm slightly shocked when the man takes out what appears to be a bank note, rolls it up, and proceeds to push it into Yellow's cunt. Yellow spreads her legs to accommodate the man's actions. Then she gives a short curtsy and departs. Mistress Lyn mentioned that working inside was the preferred duty as the tips were generally better. It's one of the reasons she recommends that I quickly master the art of carrying drinks on a tray.

I'm careful not to gawk for too long or my controller might decide that I'm shirking and give me a penalty. I quickly look around the pool and I see what must be the service counter. Sure enough the woman at the counter promptly unloads the towels from my cart and stacks them ready for members to use. She uses a thumbs up signal towards one of the cameras to indicate that she has finished.

"Red. Return to Base."

Apart from a brief glimpse of Yellow, I haven't seen any other Fillies today. Mistress Lyn told me that The Manor is relatively quiet on a Saturday morning, and the demand for our services is low. Consequently it is likely that Yellow and I are the only two Fillies on duty at the moment. Over the next hour I'm sent on various missions, but I probably spend the majority of my time at the Base. As midday approaches I see more members arriving, and the golf course is getting busy. The swimming pool is still relatively quiet, although that may be due to the indifferent weather. My latest wait at the Base is short lived. A smartly dressed man arrives with a crate of beer bottles and places them on my cart.

"Red. Go to the twelfth tee of the golf course."

That's a destination I will need to study on one of the maps. I start off towards the golf course and briefly pause at one of the large map displays to study the layout of the golf course. The twelfth tee is almost the farthest point from where I am, and I mentally plot a course that avoids the playing areas. I can't hear any warning calls of flying golf balls, so I need to take a minimum risk route and keep alert.

"Red. Get a move on. Move fast."

Chapter 14

I can't run across a golf course in my high-heeled boots, but I can manage a jogging speed without coming to grief. It's hot work, though. Hopefully the beer won't get shaken too much and explode when it is opened. I'm pleased when I recognise the landmarks I plotted on my planned route to the twelfth tee. I arrive there about five minutes later. The same men I met earlier are taking a break in a small rest area provided with benches and a table. They set about unloading the beer from my cart as though they are dying of thirst. I wouldn't mind a drink myself, and I've no idea how much longer I need to work before I get my first break. I've lost all track of time.

The men don't make any effort to signal that they have finished with my services. There is a camera overlooking the rest area, so the have no reason not to signal. I wait patiently deducing that they are keeping me here so that I can take away the empty bottles.

I'm kept waiting for ten minutes, during which time three groups of golfers pass by. Several of them spend a few moments ogling at the sight of me, but none come close. The experience gives me a wicked thrill. Finally the men finish their beers and load the empties into the crate on my cart. Once again my latent state of arousal is heightened when the men take turns at running their hands over me. One of them starts frigging me and I meekly allow him to bring me to an orgasm. I'm really grateful for the pleasure, but I'm not sure whether I should have allowed him to do that. However, I don't know how I could have prevented him had I wanted to stop him. I wonder if later he might expect more from me than a quick frigging. His final action is to roll up a bank note and push it into my cunt. My first tip.

"Red. Return to Base and take your break," comes the order once the men signal they have finished with me and resume their golf.

I do as I am bid. Mistress Stella is waiting for me at the Base and unhitches me from my cart. She loosens my bridle so that the chin band can be lowered to reveal the tiny hole in my hood that aligns with my mouth. It enables me to drink through a straw once a hole is punctured in the tape across my mouth. Mistress Stella uses a metal rod to piece a hole in my gag. She doesn't remove any of my restraints so I must take my rest break bound as I am. She checks my cunt and withdraws the damp banknote. It's a fifty dollar note and Mistress Stella has me watch while she posts it through a small slot in my locker door.

There's a bottle of water with a straw waiting for me on the table. Mistress Stella lifts the bottle and feeds the straw into my mouth. I drink my fill and back away, indicating that I've had enough for now. I decide I should have a pee, and I straddle the specially designed toilet. It takes me a few minutes to overcome my embarrassment at peeing in view of a camera, but nature won't be denied. All too soon it is time to return to work. Mistress Stella hitches me to my cart and tightens the metal bridle.

12