Pathways to Submission: Tania Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Red. Go to golf clubhouse," comes the order as Mistress Stella returns to her other duties.

Clearly Mistress Stella isn't my controller, and I wonder whether Mistress Lyn is at the microphone. Somehow I don't think it is her giving me orders. Her duties here seem to involve something other than giving movement instructions to Fillies. I set off for the clubhouse. There are many more members here now. I don't know how many are inside the main building, but the outside facilities are being well used.

I catch a glimpse of another Filly pulling a cart like mine. Black is obviously servicing the outside sports areas with me. I arrive outside the clubhouse but neither the door to the bar nor the one to the changing facilities open. I wait for instructions.

"Red. You are requested to go into the locker room. Confirm."

I give a 'yes' signal and the changing room door opens. I go inside and a member meets me by a second door. He unfastens the cart from waist and pushes it to one side. Then he guides me into the changing room itself, where I'm alarmed to see five half-naked men waiting for me. The man who met me then closes the door behind us and gets undressed. They are clearly expecting to have sex with me.

Belatedly it dawns on me that when I was asked to confirm the instruction to enter the locker room, it was a means of asking me if I was okay with what is likely to happen inside. Stupid girl. How could I have not realised that? Why else would I be asked to go into a men's locker room? Now what am I to do? I won't deny that my almost constant sexual heat is in dire need of satisfaction. My bondage is driving my sex drive into overload and the sight of all these erect cocks is only making things worse.

A beep in my earphones alerts me to the fact that I'm not in view of a camera. That's hardly surprising. I can't imagine members being too pleased at an invasion of their privacy in a changing room. An unintended side effect of the beeping sound is to make me hold off from giving my safety signal. In my bound and gagged state, I am allowed to signal my refusal by closing my eyes. Of course, I would be relying on the members seeing and respecting my safety signal, but it is better than nothing.

The men don't make any hasty move to ravish me, and they seem content to admire me for the moment. They are all aged in their thirties or early forties, so it seems likely they have some experience at this game. They probably realise that leaping on me like a pack of wolves would only trigger my safety signal.

Chapter 15

One of the men comes closer to me and looks me in the eyes. I have calmed my initial fear, and I hope my eyes are portraying something more neutral. He obviously intends to communicate with me and he starts pointing and gesturing a message that I hope I'm interpreting correctly. He's asking me for permission to push his cock into my two holes. I respond to the best of my ability that my cunt is out of bounds, but my arse is available for use.

Granting access to my arse will undoubtedly earn me a punishment from Mistress Lyn. Our agreement requires that I obtain her permission before anyone else can abuse my arse. But this is likely the only chance I'm going to get for anal sex. Tom regards anal sex as repulsive, and while Mistress Lyn canes my arse at will, she doesn't go beyond inserting a butt plug.

The men aren't in a rush and they take turns to run their hands over my body and tease my cunt. My juices are flowing freely, and I'm ashamed to admit that if any of them had tried to fuck me, I would have spread my legs willingly. One of the men kneels down and starts drinking the juices from my cunt. That tips me over the edge into a wild orgasm. The men are delighted and take turns to repeat the exercise. I lose count of the number of orgasms they draw from me.

Finally they are aroused enough yo want to have their cocks inside me. It's a sentiment that I share. One of the men removes my tail, and they all have a good natured joke when they compare the length of their cocks to the long dildo that holds the tail in my arse. The dildo is longer than their cocks, so I know I should be able to accommodate them without any difficulty.

Each man has a preferred position to fuck my arse. That enables me to sample several different positions for anal sex. I'm a novice at this, but the men either don't notice or don't mind. As I suspected, my sphincter is stretched wide, so their cocks easily slide into my arse. Each takes several thrusts before shooting his load. Only one comes inside my arse, while the others withdraw at the last minute and shoot their cum over my outfit. It's all incredibly sexy and I am game for much much more. Unfortunately they call an end to my ravishment and clean themselves up. One of them has the decency to wipe their cum of my outfit and replace my tail.

Before sending me on my way, they roll up some banknotes and push the wad into my cunt. It must be The Manor's traditional way of awarding a Filly a tip. One of the men escorts me to where my cart is parked, and reattaches it to my waist. I'm still a bit wobbly after all the anal sex, but I quickly steady myself. I walk outside again and stand near one of the cameras.

"Red. Return to Base and take your lunch break," comes the robotic order.

I've lost track of time so I don't know whether my break has been rescheduled or not. Mistress Stella is waiting for me when I arrive at the Base and repeats the process from my earlier break. She removes the wad of money from my cunt and counts it in front of me. Two hundred and eighty dollars. I nearly faint in surprise. Mistress Stella posts the notes into my locker and proceeds to unbind my arms and remove my bridle, collar, hood and gag. I have about twenty minutes to eat my lunch and use the facilities before I will be prepared for my next two hour stint.

Eating lunch is tricky as my hands are confined in the latex mittens of my outfit. Fortunately I anticipated the problem and packed foods that don't need delicate handling. I've nearly finished eating my lunch when another Filly arrives to start work. Saturday afternoons and evenings are the busiest times at The Manor, so more pony girls are on duty. I haven't met the new arrival before. Mistress Stella puts a gag on her before she can do more than say 'hi' and give me a friendly wave. I see from the outfit Mistress Stella is putting on her that she must be the Filly called Pink. I finish eating lunch and I use the strange toilet.

Mistress Stella is still busy with Pink so I take a look around the room. On the wall is today's roster of Fillies. As I suspected, only Yellow and I were on duty this morning, working the ten to seven shift. Black and Navy joined us at noon, followed by Pink who is due to start at two-thirty. Blue has the four to one am shift, while Green and White have the six to three am night shift. I'm not sure how Tom will react if I get assigned to the late night shift. However, that isn't likely to be an issue for now, as all the Fillies work indoors after sunset, and I'm nowhere near proficient at carrying drinks on a tray.

Mistress Stella calls me over when she has finished with Pink, to prepare me to resume my duties. She does it as quickly as possible so that I won't be too late resuming work. The delay in my returning to work wasn't my fault, but I wonder whether I will still incur a penalty. Mistress Stella attaches the cart to my belt and escorts me to the Base.

"Red. Go to the tennis courts," comes the order as soon as I step into view of the camera at the Base.

I arrive at the tennis courts to find a groundsman studying a broken net. Two tennis players are arguing with him, but I can't hear what they are saying. The groundsman sees me arrive and comes over to me. He signals for me to follow him onto the court. I soon comprehend that the groundsman is going to remove the broken net, and replace it with a new one. It appears that I am the transport.

The tennis players stop bickering and study me instead. Moments later they are taking liberties with my body. Yet again I'm aroused by their attentions, but as much as I would like them to frig me, they keep clear of my cunt.

12