Pathways to Submission: Tania Pt. 04

Story Info
Young submissive woman accepts work as a pony girl.
5.6k words
4.63
5.3k
2
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16

Once I've transported the broken tennis net to the storeroom and brought back a new one, the groundsman signals that he has finished with me. An almost constant flow of tasks keeps me busy all afternoon. I occasionally see Black working outside with me during the afternoon, but she must have been reassigned to inside work about four o'clock. By six o'clock the golf course and tennis courts are empty and only the swimming pool is in use. I've received a few more tips but nothing as large as from the men in the locker room.

"Red. Go to the sports administration block," says the monotonous robot who has been giving me orders all day.

I find that the groundsman who worked on the broken tennis net is waiting for me. He loads some tools and a rubbish bag into my cart and signals that I am to follow him. Our journey takes us all over the golf course while he rakes the sand bunkers tidy and clears away any rubbish that members have dropped. We are on the eighth green when the beep in my earphones signals that I am no longer in camera range. I don't think anything of it until the groundsman comes over to me and puts his hand between my legs. I may be new to The Manor, but I'm fairly sure that Fillies are off-limits to the staff. But what can I do? I close my eyes to signal my rejection of his assault on my body, but he ignores it.

If he confines his assault to running his hands over my body then no harm will be done. I've been well fondled and groped today and I'm not adverse to some more of the same. But I promised myself that I wouldn't let anyone fuck me, even though Tom implied he would be okay with me being fucked in the course of my work.

"Red. You are out of range of a camera. Move within sight immediately," says the voice in my earphones. There's no inflection in the message, so I don't know if this is an expression of concern, or a reprimand.

The groundsman has his cock out and it seems likely that he intends to give me a quick fuck before someone comes to investigate our lengthy absence. I could try to run, but I might only make things worse. I couldn't possibly outrun him, and in high-heeled boots I might end up falling and breaking a bone. I try my safety signal again but it is to no avail.

He hasn't unfastened me from the cart, so he has limited options if he intends to fuck me. He settles for sliding his cock between my legs, but he doesn't try to penetrate me. If this is all he wants, then I can cope with that. I close my legs around his cock and he pumps it back and forth. To my shame, my cunt is wet despite the scary situation. My juices lubricate his cock and it only takes him a minute or so before he shoots his load onto my tail. He pulls away, but not before he has given my tits a good grope. If he would only frig me into an orgasm, I would be happy to forget the whole ordeal. But he doesn't. He puts his cock away and resumes work as though nothing untoward has occurred.

A few minutes later we move onto the next tee and back within camera range. I don't receive any further messages over my earphones until we complete our work and I'm returned to the Base.

"Red. Report to the storage area and return your cart to store. Return to Base when that's done and go off-duty."

I go to the shed where I collected my cart this morning. There's one of the gardeners working in the area and he comes over to release me from the cart. He wheels it into the shed, ready for use next week. I return to the Base where Mistress Lyn is waiting for me. She takes me into the changing room and helps me remove my outfit.

"That needs cleaning," says Mistress when she sees the groundsman's cum splattered over the tail. "Always make sure your outfit is clean before you leave work. Your overseer will penalise you if your outfit is discovered in a dirty state."

Mistress hands me the tail and indicates I should go and clean it up before we leave here. By now I'm feeling exhausted, but I know better than to disobey Mistress Lyn's order. Once all the items that make up my outfit are clean to Mistress Lyn's satisfaction, she locks my outfit in the red chest. She slides the chest into a storage area at the back of the changing room.

I collect my bag and my tips from my locker. I've made three hundred and fifty dollars tonight, on top of my wages. If I can managed this every week, then I might not need to seek other work. It's nearly eight o'clock by the time we are ready to leave. To my surprise, Mistress hands me a wig.

"Your red hair is too noticeable," says Mistress. "Take care not to let any member of The Manor know your real identity. I suggest you wear this wig when you are travelling to and from work. Not all the members here are model citizens. A few years ago, the pony club lost two Fillies to suspected sex slave trafficking. The police can't prove a member of The Manor was involved, but there is circumstantial evidence that several members of The Manor are part of criminal gangs. It's one of the reasons the padded ear muffs are built into your outfit. Overhearing the wrong conversation could prove to be fatal."

"What happened to the missing women?" I ask, alarmed at the apparent danger.

"It is possible that the two Fillies each found a rich sugar daddy and they are living a life of luxury in some man's harem. As far as the police can establish, they were shipped overseas, but whether voluntarily or as sex slaves is an unknown. Unfortunately the police don't fall over backwards to solve disappearances of women they regard as little better than prostitutes, particularly if there is a suggestion that they left of their own free will. It's a reason we now only hire Fillies who are married or in a long term relationship."

Chapter 17

I arrive home shortly before nine o'clock feeling famished. I saved some of my lunch for a snack at the end of my shift, but I'm in need of a good meal. I go straight to the kitchen and raid the larder for something that I can make up quickly.

Tom is on the couch sleeping off the half dozen bottles of beer he will have undoubtedly consumed in celebration of his football team's victory today. I let him sleep while I prepare my meal. As much as I want to tell him all ... well, most ... of what happened today, I can be patient. The delay will give me time to sort my own thoughts into order. All in all, I enjoyed my work today. I enjoyed well over a dozen powerful orgasms during the course of the day. The tight outfit and bondage satisfy my wildest perverted fantasies, and the work routine is strange but tolerable. There were a couple of incidents that made me feel uncomfortable, but no lasting harm came of it. I must wait until Monday evening to learn how many penalty points I acquired today. That's when all the Fillies assemble at Mistress Stella's house and receive whatever punishment is due.

I take my time finishing my meal. I'm stacking my dishes in the dishwasher when Tom regains consciousness. He's not in a fit state to hold an intelligent conversation tonight, so I decide to leave telling him the details of my day until tomorrow morning.

"You look as though you are ready for bed," I say.

"Oh. Hi. How long have you been home? Did you have a good time?"

"I got in about twenty minutes ago. And yes, I enjoyed my day's work. I'll tell you about it in the morning. I see your team won today. Did you use the guest pass to the members lounge that Mistress Lyn gave you?"

"There was no need to use the pass. Rosalyn came with me to the game and she got me into the lounge without using the pass."

I am taken by surprise, although Tom is too bleary eyed to notice. Mistress Lyn never mentioned that she spent the day with Tom, but then I suppose she had no reason to tell me. I had wrongly assumed that she was at The Manor all day, but on reflection there is no justification for me making that assumption. I once again wonder how about the depth of the relationship between Tom and Mistress Lyn. I could ask each of them, but there's no guarantee of a truthful answer. Besides, I would be a hypocrite to complain if I found out they were having sex after I have willingly allowed strangers to use my body today. In reality, if Tom and Mistress are having sex, I'm not in a position to do anything about it. I rely on Mistress Lyn for my jobs at The Manor and at her house, and it could make life awkward for the three of us if I openly accept their sexual relationship. For now, I would rather live in ignorance.

Tom and I go to bed. We are both very tired. Me from work, and Tom from too much beer. As is usual on these occasions, Tom wakes up in the middle of the night ready for one of his 'victory fucks'. His usual routine is thrown off track immediately. He can't lift my nightie as I didn't bother putting it on. I don't normally sleep naked, but tonight I have done so. His next move is normally to play with my tits, while I wrap my arms around him to hold him close. Tonight I do something different. I fold my arms behind me and pull my shoulders back so that my tits are thrust forward. The self imposed imprisonment of my arms is a hangover from my experiences today. Throughout the day my tits have been unprotected thanks to my bound arms. I felt an unusually powerful thrill every time men took advantage of that and ran their hands over my tits. That sensation is echoed by my actions tonight and Tom readily accepts my submission.

"Please be gentle with me, Master," I tease.

Tom takes my plea as an excuse to do the exact opposite, which is precisely what I really wanted. He rolls me over and uses some of the rope he has stored in his bedside drawer to bind me in a tight chest harness. He must have been practising his rope-work as I am well and truly trussed up by the time he has finished. I pretend to struggle to both free myself and prevent him from pushing his cock into my sopping wet cunt. It's all play acting as I have no ability to prevent him from fucking me, nor do I want to succeed. The effect of our game is to bring me to the brink of an orgasm. Tom's cock is rock hard and he's far rougher than usual in his handling of me. He finally pins me to the bed and rams his cock into my cunt. My orgasm hits me almost immediately and I'm well on my way to a second when Tom empties his balls deep into my cunt. He continues to pump away despite his flagging cock until I have a second orgasm.

"Thank you, Master," I sigh into his ear.

We kiss long and hard while Tom fondles my tits once again. To me this is a perfect end to my day and my earlier worries about Tom and Mistress Lyn's relationship are forgotten for now. Tom makes no effort to unbind me from my bondage, and I don't ask him to do so. I'm content to sleep as I am, although my arms may regret it in the morning.

My enthusiasm isn't matched by my ability to sleep as I am. I only manage to doze for the next hour or so. My heightened sexual state and my difficulty in finding a comfortable position defeat my attempts to sleep. Tom must have woken and realised my problem, and he frees me from my harness. I am soon fast asleep and I don't wake until mid-morning.

Chapter 18

Tom must have been up for a few hours by the time I crawl out of bed. I take a much needed shower and dress in the sexiest top and skirt in my wardrobe. I obey Mistress Lyn's standing instructions about my attire, and I don't put on panties. I extend her instructions to include the omission of a bra. My deep V-neck sleeveless top shows plenty of flesh and a good view of my cleavage. Tom deserves a treat from me for last night's wonderful sex. I complete my outfit by returning the butt-plug into my arse. Mistress Lyn hasn't rescinded the instruction that I should keep wearing a plug whenever possible.

I join Tom in the living room. I promptly lift my skirt and sit with my naked arse on his lap. We give each other a passionate good morning kiss. This could have developed into more sex had the door bell not rung at that moment. I go to answer the door, doing my best to hide my frustration at the interruption.

"Good morning, Tania," says Mistress Lyn. "I wanted to check that you are alright after yesterday."

"Good morning, Mistress," I reply. "Would you like to come in? I'm just about to make a drink."

"Yes, okay," says Mistress as she enters our house. "Good morning, Tom."

"Hi, Rosalyn," replies Tom. "I don't know what Tania got up to yesterday, but she was red hot in bed last night."

"Hah! I told you that she's a perfect fit for the job. Tania tells me that you want to see her in her pony girl outfit. I've a meeting with the owners of the pony club at The Manor this afternoon, and I need Tania to demonstrate something in her outfit. You can join us if you like."

"Yes, that would be perfect," replies Tom.

I notice nobody bothers asking me before rearranging my Sunday afternoon for me. However, the prospect of putting on my pony girl outfit again makes obtaining my consent a foregone conclusion.

"Excellent. I'll collect you both at one-thirty. Tania, you'll need to shave your cunt. I should have told you to do that before yesterday. I'm afraid you earned two penalty points for displaying pubic hair."

"Yes, Mistress," I reply. "I'm relieved I only received two penalty points."

"Ah! Those are only for displaying pubic hair. If you log into your account on The Manor's website you'll see that you acquired nine penalty points in total. That's not a bad effort on your first shift, but each point results in a stroke of the overseer's cane on your arse. That's your preferred form of punishment, if you recall."

"Who is this overseer who gets to beat Tania's arse?" asks Tom, more out of curiosity than with any intention of intervening. At least Tom has saved me having to ask the same question.

"There are three overseers who are employed by The Manor rather than the pony club. I don't know which one was on duty during Tania's shift, but he or she will deliver Tania's punishment tomorrow evening. I presume you are available to attend. You will earn double if you fail to endure your punishment at the appointed time, and you won't be on next Saturday's roster if you have unsettled penalty points."

"Am I allowed to change the preferred form of punishment, Mistress?" I ask, suddenly worried that the combination of Mistress Lyn's and the overseer's canes may be more than my poor arse can withstand.

"Yes, you only need to log into your account and change the selection on your account. Your new choice will apply immediately, so if you intend to change it, I suggest that you do it before tomorrow evening. Your choice won't affect the agreement between you and I, and you can expect any punishments that you earn from me will be a caning on your arse."

"I understand, Mistress. Would you like a drink?"

"No thanks. I'll leave you in peace until one-thirty."

Tom sees Mistress Lyn to the door while I make myself some breakfast and both of us a drink. Tom has me log into my account at The Manor while we are finishing our drinks. As Mistress said, I've accumulated nine penalty points. Two for exposing pubic hair; one for stopping at the map display; three for being six minutes late reporting for duty after my half hour break; one for being too slow with one of my deliveries, and two for not returning into camera range when ordered. Most of the penalties were not my fault, but I doubt anybody will accept a plea for clemency. My conversation with the three Fillies at the party warned me not to expect fairness in the distribution of penalty points.

I check the other options as a 'preferred form of punishment'. When I first registered on the website, I had hastily selected being caned on the arse as it matched the punishment Mistress Lyn prefers. The other options aren't very attractive and Tom isn't much help in selecting a less onerous choice. I can choose to be caned on my tits or the soles of my feet as an alternative, or I can be whipped on my back or tits. None of those appeal. Other options include being locked in stocks or other heavy restraints for a length of time based on the number of penalty points acquired. Since the punishment time is calculated on a reducing sliding scale rather than a set length of time for each point, it strikes me that this might be a better option if I ever have a lot of points accumulated. I calculate the punishment time for nine penalty points and it works out at one hour fifty minutes. It's a possible alternative to a caning.

The only other punishment option that I consider is to have weights attached to my nipples. The size of the weights and the duration of the punishment don't seem too severe for nine penalty points. It's only once the points exceed twelve does this punishment seem more onerous that the stocks. However, according to the side notes, I would need to replace the tiny studs I have through my nipples with more substantial rings. I'm not sure if I can manage that by tomorrow evening.

"How do you feel about me having my nipple studs replaced with larger rings?" I ask Tom.

I suppose it was a stupid question, but I owed it to Tom to ask first. I'll try and make time tomorrow morning to go and buy some suitable rings. I'm not due to start work at Mistress Lyn's until noon.

Chapter 19

Mistress Lyn collects Tom and I at one-thirty. By two-forty Mistress Lyn has completed putting me in my pony girl outfit. Mistress Stella and Green are here as well. Mistress Stella was adding the final touches to young Green's bondage when we arrived, and then took Green into another room. Tom watches the whole sequence of my dressing and makes no secret about the effect it is having on his cock.

"The meeting is at three o'clock," says Mistress, talking into a microphone so that I can hear her. I notice that her voice sounds normal and not the robotic voice of the overseers. "I'm going to leave you both here for quarter of an hour. I'll collect you about five minutes before the meeting is due to start."

She hands Tom the microphone so that he can talk to me. I can't reply other than signal with my feet. The moment we are alone he comes over to me and runs his hands over my body. I was already aroused from putting my outfit on, and Tom's attentions are pushing me closer to an orgasm. Of course, I can't communicate that fact to him other than the pleading look in my eyes.

Fortunately, Tom needs no encouragement from me. He guides me over to a large table and has me lie on my back with my legs spread. His cock is inside my freshly shaved cunt in seconds and he pumps away until he floods my innards with his cum. I haven't been keeping track of time, but Tom decides that there isn't enough time for a second fuck. He stands me upright and straightens my outfit. I would like him to clean his cum from my cunt before it dribbles onto the floor. But I've no means of communicating my wish. I settle for trying to use the toilet and hope my pee will clear some of the cum. Again, Tom is fascinated by my use of the strange toilet.

Mistress Lyn returns with Mistress Stella and Green at the appointed time and guides me towards the meeting room. Tom follows like a lost sheep. I'm surprised when Tom is allowed in the meeting room along with Mistress Stella and Green. I'm locked in my silent world. Although Mistress Lyn holds the microphone, she shows no sign of telling me anything about this meeting.

The door opens and a man in his forties ushers the five of us into the room. The man is dressed casually, so I don't think this is a formal business meeting. Mistress Lyn guides Green and me so that we stand at the end of the table facing the others. Mistress Lyn then she sits down between Tom and Mistress Stella. The four of them talk for a while, but I've no idea what they are discussing.

The older man reaches for a small set of buttons set in the centre of the table. He presses one of the buttons and my world is suddenly no longer silent.

12