Pathways to Submission: Tania Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Red. Turn around slowly," comes the robotic voice that syncs with the man's lips. I obey.

I'm instructed to adopt several different positions, some of them quite lewd. Fortunately Tom's cum doesn't make an appearance. I notice Green is also required to perform similar positions to me. After fifteen minutes of being a marionette, I'm returned to my silent world. Mistress Lyn then proceeds to show the men some of the documents she has brought with her. The man studies them and passes some of them to Tom and Mistress Stella. I still have no idea about what they are discussing, and the glimpses I get of the documents don't enlighten me. What surprises me the most is Tom's active involvement in this discussion. Finally the meeting is over and Mistress Lyn, Mistress Stella and Tom shake hands with the man. Even now I can't tell what the meeting was about, nor whether it was successful.

Mistresses Lyn and Stella guide Green and me out of the room, and we head back towards the changing room. Tom stops to talk with the man. I'm not released from my outfit straight away. Green and I are fitted with trays and taken outside where we are made to practise carrying beakers of water. I recall that Mistress Lyn had borrowed a harness and tray and instructed me to practise at home. With all the excitement of yesterday and this afternoon, I had forgotten my duty to practise.

Green finishes her practise session first and Mistress Stella takes her into the changing room. I'm still practising with the tray when I see Mistress Stella and Green leave. Seeing them side by side with Green in her own clothes, I realise that the two of them are related. They could even be mother and daughter.

Finally, I'm released from my outfit and allowed to dress in my normal clothes. Tom returns while I'm changing. As soon as I have put my pony girl outfit away, he puts his arm around me as we walk with Mistress Lyn to her car. Tom doesn't normally do that, but I'm not complaining. Neither of them are giving me any insight as to what this afternoon was all about, but I'll quiz Tom when we get home. I don't want to incur a punishment from Mistress Lyn for enquiring about something she clearly doesn't want to talk about.

We arrive home about six o'clock. Mistress reminds me to report for duty at her house at noon tomorrow. As soon as Tom and I are in our house, I start quizzing him about what went on in the meeting this afternoon. I know Tom well enough to tell when he is being evasive, and this is one of those occasions. All he will reveal is that the pony club is managed by the man we met today. Tom told me that the pony club is a subsidiary business to the large entertainment enterprise that operates The Manor, and that it currently has a contract with The Manor to provide the service I and the other Fillies supply on a Saturday. Apart from the Fillies, the only other pony club staff are three stewards; Mistress Lyn and Mistress Stella, and a woman called Christine whom I haven't met yet. The three stewards are responsible for introducing new Fillies, and for getting the Fillies into and out of their outfits. In addition, each Filly must provide her own minder, who is usually one of the stewards, or the Filly's husband, friend, or relative. Each minder provides transport for his or her Filly, and makes sure she arrives on time and departs safely. Apparently the warning Mistress Lyn gave me last night about protecting my real identity is taken very seriously by the other Fillies, so I resolve to do likewise. Apart from gaining a better knowledge of the pony club management, I am still ignorant about the purpose of today's meeting and the reason for Tom's inclusion. His involvement with The Manor is obviously much more than an indirect association because he is my husband.

I try to probe further into Tom's involvement with The Manor, but he simply picks up the yellow stick and waves it in my face. The yellow stick is a remnant of my time at the orphanage when the psychiatrists would use a similar yellow stick to quell any trouble among the children. Tom simply reminds me that I wanted to treated like a slave, and that is exactly what he and Mistress Lyn are doing. A slave has no right to expect to be told about her betters' business. I concede that he is right, and I put the matter out of my mind.

Chapter 20

I am up early on Monday morning. As soon as I see Tom off to work, I head into town to have my nipple pins replaced with metal rings. It means stretching the existing holes through my nipples, but the woman specialist said that any discomfort would soon pass. I return home wearing two centimetre diameter rings in my nipples. The rings feel wickedly delicious, and when I look at myself in the mirror, I can't help but frig myself to an orgasm.

Once I'm satisfied that my nipples will bear the punishment prescribed for nine penalty points, I change my 'preferred form of punishment' selection on The Manor's website. I have an hour to tidy up our own house before reporting for duty next door.

I go through the usual entry routine into Mistress Lyn's house and change into my maid's outfit. Mistress doesn't mention anything about the weekend, and by now I'm too much in her thrall to dare asking her a question. She gives me a list of tasks to be done and I set about carrying them out. Mistress allows me a break about three o'clock and I make us both a drink. As usual, I kneel on the floor near to where Mistress is sitting. In enables her to talk to me without making it awkward if she chooses not to socialise with me. The dominant-submissive aspect of our relationship has rapidly grown so that I am firmly in her thrall and no longer her equal in everyday life.

"Have you decided about the form of punishment to are to receive tonight?" asks Mistress.

"Yes, Mistress. I changed my choice this morning before I arrived here. I've chosen to bear weights on my nipples."

"You need to be wearing strong rings on your nipples for that to be possible," says Mistress. "Show me your tits."

I unfasten the top of my uniform and display my rings with a secret feeling of pride. Mistress lifts the rings and teases my nipples before indicating her approval. Her handling of my nipples is deliberately rough but I refuse to show any weakness by crying out at the pain. I refasten my top and resume my chores.

At five o'clock my work is complete and Mistress pays me for my afternoon's work. She tells me that she'll collect me at seven and drive me to Mistress Stella's house. Although Tom could attend tonight, he has chosen not to do so. Instead he has decided to use my absence to work late. He promises that he'll be home by the time I return tonight.

I prepare a meal for myself, and take a quick shower. I'm not sure what clothing I should wear, so I settle for something that will be easy to remove. If the party at Mistress Lyn's house is an indicator, I expect to be naked for at least part of the evening. Although I don't relish the thought of enduring more punishment, I am strangely excited about what this evening may hold.

We arrive at Mistress Stella's house about seven-fifteen. I meet Mistress Chris for the first time. I am gradually starting to understand the relationships between each Filly and her minder. Mistress Chris is the minder for White, and, as I discovered yesterday, Mistress Stella is the minder for Green. The more I look at Stella and Green, the more I believe them to be mother and daughter. Over the next fifteen minutes Navy and Pink arrive with their steady boyfriends, Black with her husband, Yellow with her female friend, and Blue with her uncle.

Finally, at exactly seven-forty, two men and a woman dressed in black suits arrive. I soon realise that these are the overseers who controlled each Filly's movements last Saturday, and who awarded the penalty points. They are wearing black fabric face masks which make them look like bandits. I presume the masks are to preserve their anonymity but I am unsure why the disguise is necessary. I'm not introduced to the overseers, but I soon learn that everyone addresses them as Sir or Ma'am. The overseers question each Filly in turn and remind us of the faults that had earned us penalty points. None of the other Fillies offer excuses for their mistakes and I copy their lead. Consequently, I don't plead innocence for those penalties which were not my fault.

The time arrives for punishments to be delivered. I and the other seven Fillies are told to undress and stand in a line with our hands on our head. We are called forward in turn. I am called first as my nine penalty points are the most incurred among the eight Fillies. An overseer announces my punishment to the group and proceeds to fasten the lead weights onto my nipple rings. I'm required to wear them for sixty-five minutes. I step back into line and put my hands back on top of my head. Nobody talks to me and I suffer in silence.

Green, Blue and Yellow have opted to be put in portable stocks for the requisite length of time, which ranges from thirty five minutes to an hour. They are left sitting along one wall while they endure their punishment.

Next a frame is wheeled into the room, and Navy and White receive the requisite number of lashes on their back from a multi-strand whip. Finally Black and Pink are made to bend over and receive the cane on their arse. I notice that I alone has chosen to receive her punishment on her tits. The four whipped or caned Fillies are then made to stand next to me with their hands on their head while they recover from their beating. Having witnessed our punishment so far, the minders move into another room and leave us to suffer in silence. The three overseers keep watch over us to ensure we don't move from our positions.

At the appropriate times, the Fillies in the stocks are released and made to join the rest of us standing in line. Blue is released from her stocks after an hour, and a short while later the weights on my nipples are removed.

"Your punishment is complete," says one of the overseers to our group. "You may join your minders."

We pick up our clothes and move into the living room where our minders are socialising. The overseers follow us into the room and join the minders. None of the Fillies bothers dressing, which suits me fine as it means I can rub my tits to ease the pain caused by the weights.

12