Patience

Story Info
Helping her partner get it up for the first time ever...
2.4k words
4.41
10.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes a little persistence and patience can really pay off. I learnt this in a very, very good way from my partner early in our relationship. We were both younger than we are now (but not by too much) and very much in love (which we still are). I'd been with a couple of guys before him who were happy to take things at full speed and so I think I maybe expected the same from him. But to my surprise, he seemed to be content, if not determined even, to take as much time as possible before we did more than even just kiss, never mind had sex!

To begin with, I was immediately concerned that he might just not like me in that way and admittedly I felt very insecure for a few weeks. Eventually though we sat down and talked about it and he explained he wanted nothing more in the world than to be that intimate with me but that he just wasn't 'ready' yet. I took that to mean he might be one of those 'no sex before marriage' types which is admirable but definitely not what I was after. But again, he put my mind at ease by telling me that as soon as he was ready, he was going to do everything I could imagine. I have a killer imagination.

After a few months of not really doing anything, he suddenly scooped me up one evening and took me to bed. I can't tell you how excited I was that this might finally be it! I threw my clothes off and pulled off his shirt and we began by kissing passionately. I revelled in the feel of his body against mine, but before I could even think about touching him and feeling his hard cock in my hands, his kisses started to migrate further and further down my body, stopping for a moment at my breasts to tease my nipples with his tongue, but then carrying on until he reached my vagina.

What followed was some of the most surprisingly effective and enthusiastic oral I'd ever received from anyone, male or female! He seemed to know every spot to place his tongue and every movement he needed to make to drive me wild. I came again and again, expecting him to stop after each orgasm, but he just kept going like his life depended on it.

Eventually I made him stop, pushed to near exhaustion by the amount of pleasure I'd experienced and feeling like, even for me, we'd done the foreplay to death now. All I wanted was his cock inside me and to feel him experience the pleasure he'd given me all evening. But instead he asked if 'that was ok?' and just crawled up the bed beside me. I must have looked quite confused because he seemed to deflate a little and explained that he thought he was ready but he clearly wasn't yet and so decided that he needed to do what he'd done so that I wouldn't have to go without the pleasure his advances had promised. I thanked him but was still a little confused. He wouldn't elaborate any further.

This continued on for the next couple of months, him eating me out and making me cum on almost a daily basis, and whilst the pleasure was amazing, it began to feel less and less satisfying. I wanted to make him feel like he was making me feel and once again that insecurity started to creep in as it became clearer to me what was happening. Once or twice I'd managed to sneak a grab or a stroke of his crotch and well... it wasn't like I expected. He never got hard, not once.

The bizarre thing was I could tell he loved me, adored me even, and there was no doubt he thought I was hot. I could tell all of this just by looking at his eyes when he saw me both clothed and naked. But the fact I didn't seem to be able to 'arouse' him started to make me feel very substandard as a sexual partner and his abject refusal to allow me to do anything to him made my frustration build up inside me.

Eventually, we once again had to sit down and have 'the talk'. I told him everything I was thinking and feeling, not to hurt or embarrass him, but to hopefully make him understand where I was coming from. Whilst he clearly was hurt, he also explained that he did understand my frustration. He told me he was frustrated too. For a moment I thought he might just leave it there but he was just collecting his thoughts.

He revealed that for all his adult life, he'd never once been able to get an erection. He'd tried masturbation, watching porn, being intimate with women but nothing ever happened. He said he'd even tried watching some gay porn to see whether that was the issue and hopefully get some closure, but it did as little for him as everything else did. If nothing else it made him even more insecure for the amount of erect penises he saw.

I was both shocked and a little saddened he hadn't told me before, but he told me he wanted so badly for his body to work the way it was supposed to with me and that he'd been rejected in the past for not being able to 'get it up', so didn't want to risk that happening with me. I understood where he was coming from but reassured him that I wasn't going anywhere. We'd work out a way around this one way or another.

From that point on we agreed he'd let me at least try whenever we made love to get him hard and that if it didn't work or if he'd had enough, I'd just let him keep eating me out until I tapped out. It was a slow process because it meant getting him out of his own head. The first few times I'd barely even begun rubbing his cock through his clothes before he moved my hand away. But the amount of time this took gradually took longer and longer and eventually we got to the point where we could both be naked with me stroking his cock.

Admittedly, this wasn't working. He stayed soft in my hands and I had to swallow a lot of pride and feelings of insecurity to deal with that. I knew he wanted me and I knew it wasn't anything to do with me or what I was doing and that he was fighting his own inner battle too. There were times when I questioned whether I'd ever be able to help him, but then one evening, everything fell right into place.

One thing I'd not been able to try yet was giving him oral. He refused on the grounds of wanting himself to be 'ready' when I did that (and I expect out of fear it wouldn't work). So I decided to concoct a plan. Typically if he was going down on me, I'd lay on my back and he'd do his thing. I decided that the next time we made love, I'd suggest mounting his face and if he said yes, he'd then be in no position to be able to stop me trying to blow him.

So, I waited for my moment and when it came he was completely obliging and laid back ready for me to place my thighs either side of his head and lower myself down. I'd been stroking him up to that point and told him I was gonna keep doing it while he ate. As usual, his tongue started making magic happen and I had to try really hard to keep on task and fight the urge to just ride his face. I held his cock upright and with a single quick motion took the whole thing into my mouth at once and started sucking on it like a popsicle.

I heard a moan from between my legs that sounded promising but then I felt him tap me gently on the side, our usual signal for 'I need air'. I lifted my hips from his face but continued sucking on his still flaccid cock. He started to ask me what I was doing, but before he could protest any further I dropped my hips back on his face. He got the message pretty quickly and soon his tongue was back inside me again.

It felt odd sucking on a flaccid cock, but it did make getting all of him in really easy. And even if he wasn't hardening, the moans coming from between my legs told me it was definitely doing something for him, maybe more than had ever been done before, and that made me feel amazing.

Just then however, I felt something in my mouth. It felt like movement, like his cock had just twitched. I didn't want to tempt fate by crying out in glee, so I kept on sucking just as I had before. The change was subtle but it was definitely there, his cock was definitely getting harder! Not only that but his moans were getting stronger and I could feel his breath against my vagina as he gasped and groaned.

Given that the contents of my mouth were now a little longer and thicker, I was able to remove my hand from the base of his cock and was pleased to see it remained upright. I kept rolling my tongue around the head of his now hardening cock, unable to hold back a smile as I felt it getting steadily bigger and more rigid in my mouth. It suddenly dawned on me that I had no idea how big my partner actually was once erect, but I decided very quickly that it didn't matter to me, as long as he was hard I was happy.

Continuing to surprise me, however, he just kept going. I could already feel that my jaw was stretching wider than before and the tip of his cock was moving further and further back along my tongue. It got to the point where I could no longer just hold him in my mouth, but rather than pulling him out entirely to marvel at what I'd done, I decided to start bobbing up and down and really give him the head I'd wanted to all this time.

I had to pull up way further than expected to do this which made me grin uncontrollably and what's more it seemed like I was having to pull back further and further each time whilst also having to stretch my mouth wider and wider. In fact, it eventually got to the point where I could no longer take him any further, making myself gag in my overzealousness to swallow his cock whole.

Hearing me gag, he tapped me and I lifted my hips from his face. He asked me if I was ok and I told him that I was fucking fantastic! I now held in my hand his huge, thick, hard cock and I'd never been so happy in my life! I've never been one to check sizes but the biggest guy I'd been with before him once gloated to me that he was seven inches long and right now he was easily way bigger than that, and much thicker to boot.

I asked him how it felt and he didn't even have words to describe it. Feeling his pulse beat through the thickened veins as his cock throbbed was a divine feeling in my hands, but I didn't want it in my hands anymore. Before he could protest, I dismounted his face, turned around and dropped myself on his cock. Being honest, it hurt a little because of how big it was but his saliva and my cum had made it slip in really easily and the look of shocked pleasure on his face as he penetrated a woman for the first time made it very easy to ignore the pain.

As I started to ride his cock, the pain from his size quickly disappeared and was replaced with pure, unfiltered pleasure as for the first time since we'd gotten together, I bathed in the feeling of having my vagina filled with the cock of the man I loved. The emotion and sensation of it all was enough to make me cum fast and hard and made me ride him even faster than before.

He looked me in the eyes with sheer euphoric pleasure and told me he was going to cum. We'd barely been at it for more than a minute or two, but I didn't care. Quite apart from the fact this was literally his first time, I had been craving making him cum for months and wanted it for him so, so bad. I demanded it of him, told him he had to fill me with all the cum he'd kept pent up all these years. Admittedly I went a little overboard with that demand, but it certainly seemed to work.

He let out the most beautiful moan I've ever heard and thrust upwards into me as he came for the first time in his life. It was enough to push me back over the edge and I moaned in unison with him as my own orgasm hit me along with his. I had never felt so good, never felt so much raw passion and energy between us and when he was finished, I wrapped my arms around him and told him I loved him. He said it back too.

Since that day we have experimented more and more with what works, starting always with a blowjob to begin with but gradually over time getting to the point where he will get hard on his own. As his confidence has built, he has become so strong and dominant in the bedroom, yet has retained a gentleness to him that makes me feel safe and like I can just let go whenever we make love. The fact that he is surprisingly well hung has been a huge bonus, no pun intended.

So I guess that my message and the point of my story is that time and patience is worth it with the right person. Talk to your partner if something doesn't feel right. You never know what you might learn or how much better things can get for you.