Old Bill - Pt. 01

Story Info
18 year old me and 61 year old Bill.
1.9k words
4.6
14.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 18 in 1992 and, although still at school (6 form) I worked part time in a local pub. It was a man's pub and there were always plenty of lewd comments and leg pulling with us young barmaids. It was mostly good natured, although I'm not sure my dad would have approved had he heard some of it.

A regular in the pub was an older gentleman called Bill who was always very polite to us girls and never let any of the lads get too carried away and us girls really liked him. He was a distinguished looking man, impeccable manners and very kind and generous.

One Christmas the village were putting up Christmas lights and all the locals in the pub and a few of us girls from behind the bar made our way out to watch the festivities. After a few minutes I started to get cold and was going to make my way in when Bill asked if I was ok, and on hearing I was cold, opened his coat and invited me to snuggle into him.

He soon enveloped me and innocently hugged me into his body, and we watched the 'Big Switch on' and listened to the speeches and carol singers. As I stood close to Bill, I could feel something poking into my back, and first I was confused but soon realised that he was getting an erection, which I found quite flattering. I soon found reason to go up on to tiptoes, making out to see better, but actually making more effort to rub against his intriguing bulge. I couldn't be sure if he knew what I was doing and thought that if we both were oblivious it could be passed off as innocent as the kindly hug that he was giving me.

As the show ended, I turned and gave Bill a peck on the cheek and thanked him and he gave me his customary wink and we made our way back into the pub. Nothing was said by either of us and no reference to our 'hug' all night and just before closing time he said his goodbyes and I joined the rest of the staff clearing away for the night.

Two days later, on my way home from school, I popped into the pub to pick up my money from Tracey, the landlady, and saw Bill at the bar. We nodded to one another, and he offered to buy me a drink, so I asked for a coke and sat next to him, and we passed the time of day.

When I finished the coke, I made to get up and he got up too, swigging the last of his vodka and tonic and said he'd walk with me. Bill lived in a big house on the way to mine so we left together.

It was already dark outside, and the sky was clear, and I looked up at the stars, Bill then put his arm around me and pointed to a group of stars and told me what they were called, I think it was the Plough. He then continued to chat about the stars which I found interesting and told him so. When we got to his house, he said he had the ideal book for someone looking to learn about astronomy and would I like to borrow it. I wanted to be polite and said that I did, and we walked up to his front door, and he invited me in. His house was lovely, and although his wife had died a few years ago it looked perfectly maintained and tidy. He took me into his study and got the book, it was quite a small room, so we were standing quite close to one another when he turned to me, and as I took the book from him, he gently moved towards me and gently kissed me on the lips. It felt so nice and so sweet I didn't recoil and when his hands came up to my face to gently hold me, I didn't resist when he went in for another kiss. My entire body language was screaming at him not to stop but when he did, he said, "I really enjoyed that cuddle watching the lights the other day" and gave me a more seductive wink than his normal friendly one.

"Yes, I did too Bill" I replied, "you are a lovely, decent man".

"You rubbing yourself on my crotch was lovely, but not entirely decent" he said with a smile.

I felt myself blush and as I went to reply he leant in again and kissed me, this time a little bit more passionately. "It makes an old man's heart glad to have a sexy little bottom grinding into him" he said as he broke away, "you are a very attractive girl, Honey and have a great body".

I now felt that it was time to either make my way out or to kiss him, I went for the kiss and felt his hands slip down my back and pull me into him, and there was that bulge, now pushing into my belly, that I teased before.

As we kissed Bill took the book out of my hand and placed it on the side, then broke off from the kiss as he picked up my hand and said, "here, feel what your bum felt" and held my hand onto the front of his trousers. I quickly grabbed and felt along his extremely large cock. I was not very experienced with boys, one or two blow jobs and now in a relationship with my future husband, but this seemed bigger than anything I'd handled before.

I didn't know what to say or do, so was glad when he moved in for another passionate kiss, and although his hand had left mine, my hand was happily fondling the front of his trousers.

This time when he broke from the kiss he said, "let's give you a better feel" and I felt his hands move down to his trousers and start undo his belt and unbuttoning himself. My heart was beating so hard and as his trousers fell, I found myself fondling him through his boxers.

Another manoeuvre from Bill and his boxers were down and I was now holding his cock in my hands, it seemed so big, and I wanted to look down at it but I continued to gaze into his eyes and I said "Oh, Bill".

I now realised I had both hands on it and neither wrapped right around it such was the girth. Bill kissed me gently and said, "Why don't you give it a kiss?"

I looked up into his eyes and slowly descended his body until I was on my knees and his cock was in front of my face. I gave one more look up at his expectant face before opening my mouth and taking as much of the head of his cock into my mouth as he gave out a deep sigh. Instinctively my right hand pumped up and down on the shaft as my left hand cradled his heavy scrotum. I felt his hands either side of my face gently rocking my head back and forth. My experiences with Tim and the few boys before normally meant it was now, I got a salty taste in my mouth, and invariably an apology from Tim, but Bill was showing no signs of ending things just yet. I felt his hands move down my neck towards my chest, and on finding my boobs roughly them squeeze through my jumper. I pulled away from my job in mouth and quickly removed my jumper, t-shirt and unclasped my bra giving Bill full access to my boobs. Before reacquainting the inside of my mouth with his cock I took a moment to look at it and revel in its size and power, not exactly pretty but certainly impressive. Soon I was sucking on it again, fully expecting the action and my boobs appearance to bring him to climax, but, although there were frequent sighs from Bill there was not the groan of ecstasy and filling of cum in my mouth.

I looked up at Bill who clasped my head and brought it up to his face, putting his tongue where his cock had been only moments before breaking off and saying, "I want to fuck you Honey".

Without knowingly giving out a positive or negative signal to this revelation, I found a pair of hands fighting with the button of my jeans, and my nether regions being revealed as they were ripped down with my flimsy knickers. The armchair in this study proved to be comfortable as he encouraged me into it, my legs pulled wide apart and Bill's grey head between my thighs and his expert tongue probing and teasing my most delicate and sensitive parts.

It was amazing, I felt an orgasm rise in me, the only one I'd ever had that I hadn't initiated myself on my own, and I saw that my hands had reached down and were tousling Bill's hair as my moans and groans grew louder.

As Bill sensed the orgasm had subsided, he moved up my body and his angry powerful cock moved closer to my tingling pussy. In complete control of proceedings, Bill held his cock and pushed it into me, not all in at once, but with a few ins and outs he soon had most of the length inside me as my pussy walls tightened and threaten to choke his cock, but it was too powerful to be intimidated. Bill's right hand moved to gather up my two wrists and hold my arms over my head, with his left hand firmly holding my throat. Faster and faster Bill's cock thrust in and out of me with any thoughts of a 'be gentle with me' attitude prevailing far gone. I watched the intensity on Bill's face and marvelled at his strong athletic body as another orgasm rose within me.

Bill continued to pound me and I saw sweat form on his forehead but his look of unemotional concentration on his face didn't alter until I sensed a change in him, and with a loud groan and his cock as deep in me as he could get it I felt him ejaculate into me with a series of thrusts, as the last one subsided his head pushed back and he sucked in a lungful of air before looking me in the eye and giving me a wink. His cock was still in me, and I felt the occasional twitch as we both savoured the moment, him offering me the occasional light kisses on the lips but still holding my hands above my head, the hand to my throat had moved away and was indiscriminately pawing at my tits.

We both looked down as Bill began to pull his cock out of me, glistening with my juices and smeared with his own cum, he lifted himself up and offered his cock to my mouth for cleaning which I duly obliged.

Bill pulled me to my feet; I felt unsteady on my legs and automatically hugged my young naked body into his old one. "We'll do this more often" Bill announced before kissing me on the lips.

"I have a boyfriend Bill", I blurted out in a pathetic attempt to argue with him.

"I want to fuck you, not marry you Honey", Bill said with a grin, "you enjoyed yourself, didn't you?"

I nodded and realised that my right hand was idly stroking his cock and I kissed him as passionately as I could.