Patriarch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayStar
RayStar
291 Followers

He held her ankles wide apart and fucked into her. She stole a glance my way, but for the most part, just closed her eyes and let herself be used. The old guy didn't last long. It was just a few minutes before he emptied his balls in her. Nearly before she could open her eyes, one had pulled out and another was pushing himself inside of her. The other one that had been sitting at the end of the bar didn't last much longer than the first.

Dana didn't move as the 2nd cock left her. She felt the combined cum coming out of her, running over her ass and pooling on the table. She seemed to know they weren't done with her. The big bartender stepped up to take his turn. He was larger than the first 2, stretching her open as he worked his cock into her. None of the dick she was getting was huge, but the bartender had a good 7 or 8 inches and was pretty thick.

The black cocks looked bigger than they were, given the contrast of black and white, and the size of a 6' man fucking a 5' girl. This guy knew a little more about fucking. He fucked into her over and over, squeezing her tits, pulling on her nipples and lowering his head to suck her nipples. Nearly all of her tit went into his mouth as he sucked. Her tits were a nice size, but when his large lips closed over them, they very nearly disappeared.

He was still fucking her when the football player guy came back for a 2nd session. He was happy to have his cock sucked again. In fact, Dana didn't know who was putting their cock in her mouth. She felt the press against her lips and opened her mouth to receive him. When he pulled out, she licked and sucked on his big balls. Balls were never a favorite of hers, and she never volunteered to give them any attention before this. Now, though, it seemed a natural extension of what she was doing.

These guys lasted longer, and I lost track of time, but it had to be 10 or 15 minutes until she was again filled with cum. The guys came close together, and her pussy was signalled by the grunt of the bartender, while her tongue felt the shot of cum. Dana again swallowed the cum. She sucked the cock clean. Dana then reached out and pulled the bartender to her. She took his cock in her mouth, cleaning her own juices and the combined cum of the 3 black men from his cock.

She rolled off the table and joined me at the bar. She didn't try to get her coat or cover up.

'Did I pass the test?'

I didn't say anything. Inside, my answer was a solid approval. Not because she had done what I expected, but for another reason. I pulled her into me and held her naked trembling body. She seemed small in my arms. I got her coat and put it over her shoulders. I nodded to the men as I led her out of the bar.

I went back to my parking lot and walked her to her car. In the front seat, I had left her discarded clothes and her bag. I handed her the keys.

'Go home and wait for me'.

I watched her drive away.

RayStar
RayStar
291 Followers