Patrick and the Perverts Ch. 03

Story Info
The couples rent a lake house for Patrick's birthday.
6.4k words
3.54
6.5k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ioshygnt
ioshygnt
39 Followers

This is the 3rd story in a multipart series.

An introduction into the characters can be found on the 1st page of Chapter 1.

***************************************************************************************************

It's an early August Saturday morning in Niagara. Patrick and his friends are on their way to a lakeside Cabin for his weekend birthday celebration. Their wives arrived in the cabin a day earlier to set up, and are now waiting for them to arrive.

"We'll be there in 20, honey", Pat texts to his wife Erin, who planned the entire weekend and rented the place.

Ray, who was behind the wheel, addresses the group, "Hey guys, any word from the girls on last minute stuff, like groceries and shit? We're almost there."

"Nope" Chuck replies, "Gwen says they're all good over there."

As the guys turn into the cabin driveway, Joe exclaims "Whoa, this place is the shit. Damn it."

Chuck then taps him on the leg to shut him up.

"Dude" Ray says to Pat, "Get your bags and go on in, we'll take care of the coolers and everything else."

As the car comes to a stop, Pat gets out of the car and gets his bags from the trunk. As he walks up to the front door of the cabin, he hears a car door shut loudly behind him, causing him to look back.

Chuck, who has now climbed into the passenger seat, then yells at him "Sorry dude, this was your wife's idea. See you Monday!"

Pat, immediately realizing that his friends were about to leave him behind, starts to walk back towards the car and confusedly tries to talk to them "Whoa, what the fuck are you doing? You're leaving? Is this a prank or something? We're 2 hours away from Toronto, guys."

"Not a prank dude" Joe replies, "the girls are inside. They'll take you back home tomorrow."

"Wait, wait, wait" Pat agitatedly says to the guys "my Belgian ales are still in the trunk. Also, why in the holy fuck are you leaving me on my fucking birthday???"

"They have even better beer in there." Ray yells back, "Just go inside dude, you have nothing to worry about" as he starts driving back out of the driveway.

"No, no, wait!" Pat desperately yells at them "Just stop and talk to me, where the fuck are you going?" As the car turns back into the road, Chuck puts his hand out the window and waves goodbye to Pat.

Pat raises his arms in frustration and follows the car with his eyes as it disappears behind some tree. He suddenly receives a text from his wife "Hey honey, don't worry about the guys, they'll celebrate with you on Friday. Just come in."

"Erinnn??" Pat yells as he walks into the cabin.

Erin suddenly appears at his side and closes the door behind Pat as she hands him a bottle of Trappist beer, an exquisite ale expertly brewed by Belgian monks, and says "Happy birthday honey! Welcome to your birthday celebration."

The anger and confusion in his face quickly disappears as soon as he sees what's inside. Standing in front of him was his wife, as well as Gwen, Farrah and Donna. All of them were wearing short, gray dresses famously called virgin killing sweaters.

Erin does a quick 360-degree twirl and says to him "What do you think, honey? Did we nail it?"

"Um, I'd say yes, honey" Pat quietly replies.

As Pat stares at the scantily dressed girls in front of him, Gwen suddenly flashes him her shaved pussy and her bare right breast, saying "And yes, we don't have anything underneath these"

"Sorry for making the guys leave you here Honey," Erin says to Pat "but I've been planning this for about a month now; basically since we got back from Donna's wedding. You and the boys have all managed to tag-team Donna, and then we had that group sex session on our last day there. I just thought it was time us girls got the chance to get one of you alone, and what better time than on your birthday. I promise you, this is going to be your best birthday ever. We're all going to be serving you for the entire weekend."

"Look, honey" Pat answers back "I'm not complaining about having all of you here in those sweaters, but was there really a need for all the secrecy?"

Donna replies "Oh, be real Pat. You wouldn't have agreed to this if you knew beforehand that the guys weren't going to be here. You boys are all too tight with other."

"Anyway" Farrah interjects, "How about we take this discussion to the dining room for now? We made you breakfast."

They all go into the dining room and sit around the big round table. Gwen and Donna were seated front of him and Erin was to his left. Farrah walks in from the kitchen carrying a plate and sets it down in front of Pat before taking the seat to his right.

"Whoa," Pat exclaims, "This is a nice looking burger, what's in it?"

Farrah then answers "That's thinly sliced medium-rare wagyu with a poached egg, arugula, pickled shallots and hollandaise sauce. Don't worry about it, this is going to be the best breakfast you've ever had."

"I know how good you are, Farrah," Pat answers back, "But my favorite breakfast is eggs benedict. This does have some of the same elements, though."

"Oh she wasn't talking about the burger" Gwen interjects as she chuckles.

Pat suddenly feels his fly being unzipped. As he looks under the table, he sees Erin on her knees, taking his cock out of his shorts and gently taking it in her mouth.

As his dick starts to harden and Erin starts to blow him faster, Donna speaks up "You don't need to mind her, sweetie, just eat the burger and enjoy."

"Oh, I forgot the orange juice." says Farrah, who then stands up and goes back to the kitchen.

As Farrah comes back into the dining room, she sees Pat struggling to eat his burger with Erin now furiously deep-throating his cock. She sets a glass of orange juice beside his plate and says "Ok, my turn."

Erin then lets go of Pat's cock, gets up from under the table and stands between Donna and Gwen. Farrah slowly turns Pat's chair to his right, gets on her knees, and starts to suck his cock herself.

As he feels her mouth around his penis, Pat stops eating, exhales and closes his eyes. Just as he was really starting to get into it, he feels Farrah release his cock from her mouth. He then opens his eyes and finds himself staring right at her ass. With her back turned to him, Farrah then grabs his cock from between her legs and slides it inside her slightly wet pussy.

Pat is speechless as he watches Farrah slowly bounce on top of him with her hands on his knees. He had never put his cock in another woman's vagina since meeting Erin years ago.

He slowly turns his head towards Erin, not exactly sure how to feel about what was happening at the moment. He catches Erin climbing on top of the table and spreading her legs right in front of him. She then starts pumping three fingers deep into her dripping wet pussy while watching her husband fuck her best friend.

Donna then stands up and starts caressing Erin's perky breasts before pulling them out the sides of her sweater, all the while looking Pat in the eye. With Erin now grunting as she fingered herself, Farrah stares at Donna and Erin as she starts pumping Pat's cock in and out of her faster.

Gwen, now feeling a bit left out of the action, stands up and walks towards Farrah. As Farrah sees her, he slowly pulls herself off of Pat and walks around the table towards Erin.

Gwen then takes her place, sitting on top of Pat with his dick in her cunt. She starts driving his cock deep and fast inside her as she turns her head towards the other girls.

Pat turns his head towards his wife and sees that Donna and Farrah were now each holding one of her legs up. Donna was kissing Erin's neck while gently pushing 2 fingers in and out of Erin's pussy. Farrah was sucking on one of Erin's nipples as she teased her asshole with her finger.

Erin, with her wet holes now on full display for everyone, was gently squeezing Donna and Farrah's bare breasts as they pleasured her.

As Pat was watching his wife being finger fucked by her best friends, he suddenly feels Gwen completely lift herself off of his cock as she grabs it with one hand. He turns his attention to Gwen and sees her carefully aiming his penis at her tight asshole.

"Fuuuuck!" Gwen shouts out as she inserts the head of Pat's cock into her ass.

"Holy shit, Gwen," Pat exclaims, "that's fucking tight. Do you actually do anal?"

Gwen answers him "Chuck and I -ughh- just started about a couple of weeks ago -ughhh," as she slowly drives about half of his cock in and out of her ass.

As Erin watches Gwen impale her ass with Pat's cock, Donna and Farrah suddenly spread her legs as high and as far apart as they can. Donna then starts to viciously fuck Erin's cunt using 3 fingers side by side. Farrah stops teasing Erin and starts to finger her ass as well, with her wet asshole providing little resistance.

The sounds of Donna and Farrah's fingers and Erin's wet fuck holes are now starting to drive Pat wild. He grabs Gwen by the waist and starts to use his hips to penetrate her asshole as deep as he could. Gwen's loud grunts start to fill the room as Pat furiously fucks her asshole while she uses her right hand to rub her clit.

Donna then slowly lets go of Erin's leg and pussy as she walks towards Gwen. As Gwen sees her, she eases herself off of Pat and goes back to the other side of the table. Donna then slowly kneels in front of Pat and opens her mouth wide.

"Whoa, wait a sec Donna," Pat speaks out, "That's been in Gwen's asshole, you sure you.."

Donna doesn't let him finish as she devours his cock whole. He's left speechless as he watches her suck and slurp his cock, which was deep inside Gwen's asshole just a minute ago.

"Don't worry, Pat" Gwen says, "I cleaned my holes for this." Gwen then proceeds to lift one of Erin's legs and uses 4 fingers to punish her cunt. Erin's eyes roll to the back of her head as Gwen and Farrah relentlessly finger her holes, which are now dripping with grool.

Donna briefly pulls her mouth away from Pat's cock and says "Wow, Gwen, I never imagined ass could taste like this. I kinda like it."

She then grabs Pat's hips and uses her mouth to fuck his cock. Pat wasn't surprised anymore as he feels the tip of his cock hit the back of Donna's throat. Donna then starts to speed up as she stares at Pat while using her throat to pleasure him. As Donna gets to full speed, her eyes start to tear up, but this only drives her to take his cock in deeper.

Pat suddenly starts to breathe heavily, which Donna notices. She then takes his cock out of her mouth, whips her tongue out, and starts furiously jerking his cock.

In a matter of seconds, Pat unleashes as huge load of cum right at Donna's face, with some of it managing to shoot right into her mouth. As Pat finishes, Donna then starts to suck his cock clean, with her face plastered white with sperm.

The rest of the girls stop their fun as they stare at Pat in disbelief.

"Honey, what the fuck??" Erin shouts at her husband. "How could you cum that quickly"

"Yeah!" Gwen says with an angry look on her face, "You haven't even been here for all of 3 hours!"

"I'm sorry!" Pat answers "She gave me her 'cum bucket face pose', I couldn't help it!"

"Cum bucket face pose?" Farrah interjects, "A girl holding her mouth open and taking out her tongue is all it takes?"

Gwen then looks at Erin and asks "Well, what are we supposed to do until dinner now? Should we get the pills?"

"Hold up" Pat says to the girls "Our itinerary until dinner was all just to make me cum? Holy shit"

"Well, you've ruined it now, pervert" Erin answers before looking back at Gwen "And no, we cant use the pills this early. For fuck's sake we haven't even started on lunch yet. If we overuse those pills, we'll bleed him dry"

Donna interrupts the conversation as she grabs her phone and stands next to Pat while saying "Sorry girls, this is mandatory."

She then holds the phone up and aims it right at Pat and her cum-covered face right next to his, saying "Pat, we promised our husbands a selfie of each and every cumshot. Give us a smile!"

After taking about five pictures, she walks away and scrolls through the shots while nonchalantly scooping Pat's cum into her mouth.

"Ugh" Erin exclaims as she addresses the group "Ok, let's all just get cleaned up for now and then meet back at the living room right after."

The girls use the upstairs bathrooms as Pat uses the one near the kitchen. After cleaning himself up, only then does he actually manage to bring his bags upstairs into their room.

"God, this weekend is going to be insane" he thinks to himself.

As he walks back down and heads for the living room, Gwen suddenly hugs him from the side and kisses his cheek while saying "Pat, sweetie, I'm sorry for shouting a bit earlier. I guess a part of me was wishing you were going to inject all that cum into my ass. I'll be nicer from now on, I promise."

As Pat slowly turns his face towards Gwen, he thinks to himself "I can't believe I just heard that from my best friend's wife. How the fuck am I supposed to respond to that."

He then answers Gwen "Um, to be honest I don't know how to respond to that. I'm sorry for not pumping your ass full of jizz?" Both of them laugh as they head towards the living room and find Donna sitting alone and watching tv.

"The blondes aren't done yet?" Gwen asks Donna.

"Oh, no, they're already in the kitchen working on lunch." Donna answers before asking them "So, what do you want to do while they cook, you want to watch tv or hang out in that backyard overlooking the water or something? The lake is gorgeous."

"Lake sounds nice" Pat answers, as the three of them go out to the backyard. After about an hour, Farrah goes out into the backyard and calls them back inside "Hey guys, Erin's setting up the table. Lunch is ready. We made carbonara and pan-fried some chicken thighs"

Everyone then gathers at the dining table and eats lunch while talking about Pat's breakfast. As they finish up, Erin says "Well, there is a silver lining to my hubby here cumming early. At least now, we wont have to do too much work to make him hard again tonight." They then clean up and try to think of things to do to fill the day.

Throughout the day, Pat and the girls just end up lounging around in the backyard and in the living room. The girls made sure to dress as decently as they could to let Pat get back to 100%.

Eventually, Erin and Farrah go back into the kitchen to start preparing dinner, leaving Gwen, Donna and Pat in the living room. As Pat sits in the middle of the couch, Donna and Gwen slowly inch closer and closer to him from both sides.

Donna then says "How you holding up birthday boy?"

Gwen then adds "Yeah, you think you have one more big load in you?"

"I'll be honest" Pat answers "from time to time my mind still goes into a state of disbelief at what's going on right now. Just a couple of months ago, we were just four couples who all hang out and drink too much. Now, I've gotten to stick my cock in every single one of you. I've managed to cum on Donna's face a total of three times now. It's unreal"

"Yeah" Donna answers "but you haven't actually gotten to stick that anywhere else in me aside from my mouth. That's gonna need to change before we head back home"

"God", Gwen reacts, "I know I'm in no position to talk, but you are such a horndog. You're even hornier than Pat and those perverts."

Donna laughs and says "Are you kidding me? Pat just full on assfucked you earlier. Even Ray's never done that to me yet."

As Gwen laughs in return, Farrah comes into the room and calls them for a light salad dinner.

As they finish dinner, Erin says to Pat "Hey honey, while we clean up here, can you go outside and make a small bonfire in the backyard? All the stuff you need is just outside the door."

Pat nods his head and heads out. As he finishes building the bonfire, he sets five lawn chairs all around it. Just he's setting up the last chair, the patio doors open and out come the girls. Pat smiles as he sees they're all wearing the sweaters again, with drinks and glasses in their hands.

Erin hands him a beer and says "Nice job, take a seat and relax, honey." Everyone takes a seat and starts sipping their drinks as Pat admires the girls, who are all sitting across each other with their legs crossed.

Donna speaks up, "Hey Pat, how you doing?"

Erin then reaches over to his seat and grabs his cock over his shorts. "Just a semi, but it's a good sign." Erin says.

"Well," Donna answers, "Let's see what we can do about that."

She then slowly grabs the sides of her sweater and and pins them between her cleavage, fully exposing her breasts, similarly to what Farrah did earlier.

"There we go," Gwen says, "I see movement underneath those shorts." Pat also feels his boner starting to rise and takes a long chug, trying to calm himself down.

"Come on, Farrah," Donna speaks up again, "help a girl out."

Donna was simply implying that Farrah should flash her tits as well, but instead, she hikes her skirt up and spreads her legs. She puts her legs over the armrests and uses her hands to spread her butt cheeks from beneath before letting the chair hold her ass slightly open. As Farrah gave Pat a wink, the light from the bonfire was providing him with a great view of her pussy and asshole, causing his cock to harden again.

"Whoa," Erin exclaims, "I guess we're not taking this slowly."

With that, Erin lifts up her own skirt and starts to raise her legs straight up in the air. She then slowly uses her arms to pin her feet behind her elbows. She was now stretched wide and on full display while staring at her husband. With her wet holes fully exposed and glistening against the bonfire, she uses both her hands to slowly stretch her vagina wide open.

Gwen unconsciously bares her right breast and starts playing with her nipple as she watches Erin, who is now using her pinky fingers to tease her asshole. Farrah also starts fingering herself as she watches Erin's gaping pussy.

"I have something to help you with that" Gwen says to Farrah.

As she says that, she lets go of her tits and stretches her legs wide open in the same manner as Farrah. As she exposes her cunt to the group, they immediately realize that there's something inside it. Patrick is mesmerized as he watches Gwen's pussy slowly spit out a long, black dildo. Gwen manages to catch the wet dildo as it falls out of her, and tosses it to Farrah, saying "Here you go."

As Farrah catches the dildo and immediately uses it to fuck herself, Erin drives three fingers straight into her gaping cunt and starts masturbating. Without saying a word, Donna stands up and takes her sweater off. She then slowly walks up to Gwen and kneels in front of her wet pussy. Donna then sticks a finger in her cunt and starts licking her clit.

As Donna finds Gwen's g-spot, Gwen suddenly screams out "Fuck!" as she tilts her head backwards. Gwen then whips out her tits and starts squeezing her nipples. Donna then uses her free hand to finger herself as well, driving her to finger and lick Gwen faster and faster.

Pat couldn't hold it anymore and starts stroking his rock hard cock over his shorts. All of them were now pleasuring themselves while watching each other.

Eventually, the group stops as Farrah lets out an orgasmic scream. As she calms down and lays spread eagled on the lawn chair, Donna turns her attention back to Gwen.

Donna pulls her finger out of Gwen's pussy and uses her thumbs to spread her ass apart. As Gwen looks down to see what was happening, Donna spits on Gwen's asshole and starts licking it. Gwen stares in disbelief as she watches her friend rim her asshole. Donna then suddenly thrusts her tongue deep inside Gwen's asshole.

"Oh, fuck!" Gwen exclaims as she tilts her head back again. She surrenders to the sensations as Donna starts driving her tongue inside her faster and faster.

ioshygnt
ioshygnt
39 Followers
12