Patrick and the Perverts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Farrah then stands up and walks towards Erin, handing her the slick, wet dildo as she says "Give this a try Erin, Gwen and I made it extra wet for you."

As Erin takes the dildo and starts drilling her cunt with it, Farrah turns her attention to Pat. She walks towards him, kneels down, and takes his cock out of his shorts. She slowly plays around with the head before taking his entire dick in her mouth. She devours his cock until she can reach his balls with her tongue.

Pat stares at Farrah, who is fully concentrated on taking his entire cock in her mouth. He then turns his head towards Erin, who is smashing her spread pussy with the big dildo up to its base while watching Farrah furiously blow him. Finally, pat looks Donna, whose head is now bobbing back and forth as she fucks Gwen's ass with her tongue.

"Ok," Erin interrupts the proceedings as she frees her legs and stands up, "I think it's safe to say Pat is all good now. Let's head back inside."

Farrah lets go of Pat's cock and Donna takes her tongue out of Gwen as they both stand up as well. Gwen was the last to get on her feet, grabbing Donna's hand and giving her a deep kiss before letting her go.

As the group walks back into the living room, Pat is surprised to see that most of the furniture has been pushed to the side. The only thing left in the middle of room is the long ottoman. Most of the lights were also off, with the room only being lit by the fireplace and a few small sconce lights.

The girls all start to strip Pat naked and ask him to lie down on the ottoman. The top of his head and the bottom of his butt matched perfectly with the length of the chair, to the girls' delight.

As Pat lied down on the ottoman with his boner standing straight up into the air, the girls all remove their sweaters and start to walk towards the edges of the chair.

Donna speaks up first "Sorry girls, I think it's my turn on this thing." She then stands over Pat's hips and guides his cock into her wet pussy as she slowly sits on him.

As Pat watches Donna grinding with his cock in her, his view is obscured as Erin slowly positions her pussy over his face. Pat immediately grabs her hips as he sticks in tongue in her pussy. Erin's eyes quickly roll the the back of her head as she feels his tongue deep inside her.

Pat then feels his legs being spread slightly apart. Right behind Donna was Farrah, who was positioning herself under Donna. She then takes both of his balls into her mouth and starts playing with both of them with her tongue, as she watches Donna's ass bouncing up and down just above her face.

Donna feels Farrah's nose poking her asshole from time to time as she rides Pat, which causes her to bounce on top of him harder and faster. Farrah then lets go of Pat's balls and starts licking both of them instead, starting from just under Pat's testicles all the way to Donna's asshole, timing her movements with Donna's.

Last to join the action was Gwen. With all of Pat's private parts currently occupied, she decides to position herself behind Erin. As Pat continues to eat Erin's pussy, he sees Gwen right on top of his face, starting to lick the rim of Erin's asshole. This causes Erin to squirm a little bit, but calms herself down and just lets them go to town on her. Gwen then firmly grabs Erin by the hips as well and starts to drive her tongue inside her asshole.

Erin's eyes widen in shock as she feels Gwen's slick tongue inside her ass. Gwen and Pat are now watching each others tongues drill Erin's wet holes. They start to go faster and deeper into her, all the while maintaining their grip on her hips to stop her wiggling out of position.

"Fuck!" Erin exclaims, which distracts Farrah as she looks over to other side of the ottoman to see what happened. She then moves away from the chair and walks towards a gym bag to the side of the room.

At this point, Donna is already on the verge of cumming and barely notices that Farrah had stepped away from them. As she continued to ride Pat's hard cock, she feels Farrah's firm grip on her hips, causing her to stop moving. She then suddenly feels something cold starting to penetrate her asshole. She looks back and sees that Farrah had worn a black strap-on, which was now halfway inside her. The dildo itself wasn't large at all, but considering that Donna barely has any experience with anal sex, the sensation was sending shockwaves throughout her entire body.

Farrah then lets go of Donna's hips, which she takes as a sign to start fucking Pat again, only this time, with a dildo drilling her ass with each bounce.

Donna starts pumping slowly, wincing and breathing deeply with every motion. As she starts to pick up speed, Farrah also starts to move in closer and closer to her, driving the strap-on deeper and deeper into her asshole.

"Urghhh" Donna grunts, as both of her holes are drilled simultaneously with each forceful thrust. Farrah is amazed at how quickly Donna was able to take the strap-on. She's basically riding Pat as hard as she was before, grunting loudly each time the dildo plunges deep into her ass.

The combination of pain and pleasure on Donna's face is turning Erin on for some reason, as she watches her while Gwen and Pat continue to use their tongues to explore every inch of her slick fuck holes.

The sensation proves too much for Erin as her legs start to quiver. Pat and Gwen both hold onto Erin's hips tightly as she orgasms intensely while staring straight into Donna's eyes. Seeing this pushes Donna over the edge as well, as she lets out an orgasmic scream with Pat's cock and Farrah's strap-on both deep inside her.

Erin climbs off of Pat's face and lies on the floor, breathing heavily with her knees raised and her legs spread apart. Donna get's off Pat as well, and gives Farrah a deep kiss before walking away from the group.

Gwen immediately steps over Pat's face, spreads her pussy lips as wide as she can, and grinds her cunt against Pat's tongue. Farrah takes off the strap-on and climbs on top of Pat. She then impales her pussy on his hard cock and starts riding him as fast as she could. Gwen and Farrah then start to inch their faces towards each other make out as Pat fucks them from below.

They immediately get distracted, though, as they watch Donna approach Erin while holding a huge pillow in one hand and big double-ended dildo in the other.

"Hey, babe," Donna says to Erin, "You ready for round 2? I don't think your pussy has been properly penetrated yet tonight."

Without saying anything, Erin reaches out and grabs the pillow from Donna. She then raises her hips and places the pillow under her lower back. After that, she lifts her legs towards her head and user her arms and elbows to support her back further from below. She then straightens and spreads her legs, doing an almost full split in the air with her slick fuck holes completely exposed.

Donna starts sucking one end of the dildo and slowly sticks it inside Erin's pussy. "Shiiit!" Erin exclaims as she watches Donna drive the huge dildo in and out of her stretched pussy. Donna then sucks the exposed end of the dildo and uses her mouth to fuck Erin's cunt. After a while, she steps over Erin's stretched legs and positions herself above her. She then slowly plunges the other end of the dildo inside her own pussy and starts slowly bouncing on top of Erin.

As Gwen watches Donna from behind, fucking both herself and Erin deep and hard, she steps off Pat and licks her pussy juice off of his lips.

With Pat and Farrah now left alone as they continue fucking on the ottoman, Farrah notices him starting to breathe heavily and thinks he might be close to cumming by now.

"Not yet, birthday boy." Farrah says to him as she climbs off of his cock as well before giving him a big kiss. She then approaches Erin and sits on top of her face, letting Erin clean up her grool and devour her pussy while she stares straight into her eyes.

Pat sits up and watches his wife with her legs in the air and getting tag-teamed by Donna and Farrah. He sees Erin's asshole just exposed and free for the taking, but before he could approach her, he notices Gwen walking back towards the group.

"Holy shit" says Pat as he sees Gwen was holding a smaller double ended dildo in her hand. He had zero doubt as to what Gwen was thinking, which leads him to rush and get his phone. He knew this was going to be a view he would never want to forget.

Gwen kneels behind Donna and starts to suck one end of her own double ended dildo. Once it was slick enough, she slowly sticks it inside Erin's asshole, which was now completely drenched with Donna's grool.

"Mrmmm" Erin exclaims in shock with Farrah's pussy obstructing her mouth. "Hrmmmm--hrmmmm" Erin tries to scream as Gwen starts driving the dildo in and out of her ass, with Donna's flowing grool continuing to lubricate Erin's asshole. Gwen then leaves the dildo inside Erin for a bit as she gets the ottoman. She positions the chair right behind Donna and leans on top of it with her back turned towards them. She then slowly sticks the other end of her dildo inside her own ass.

Pat manages to get his phone and start recording just as Gwen sticks the dildo in her asshole, capturing the slightly painful expression on her face. Gwen then starts to pick up speed as she drives the dildo deep inside both of their assholes.

Pat then starts to walk around Erin, trying to capture every detail of what was going on. Erin's lower body was still suspended in the air, supported only by the pillow and her own arms. Her legs were still spread wide apart but is now starting to shake and flail about. Gwen was using a double ended dildo to assfuck herself and Erin from behind while Donna was using a bigger dildo to do the same to their cunts from above.

As Pat approaches Farrah, he sees that both her and Erin have basically the same expression on their faces, with their eyes basically rolling towards the back of their heads. He was impressed when he realized that despite the abuse that Donna and Gwen were subjecting her fuck holes to, she was still eating Farrah out from below.

Pat decides to join the fun again by grabbing Farrah's hair as he stood right in front of her. He points his phone right over her face as he sticks his cock deep in her mouth. Erin manages to enjoy the view from below as she watches her husband throatfuck Farrah mercilessly. As Pat continues to drive his cock directly into Farrah's throat, Erin notices a bit of spit was now dripping over her tits, with some of it now managing to drip all the way down to her Erin's hair as well.

Farrah reaches behind her and starts to squeeze and twist Erin's pink nipples, which turns Pat on even more and drives him to fuck her face even harder.

Seeing this causes Donna piledrive the dildo faster and deeper into Erin as well, which also inspires Gwen to bury the dildo as deep as she could into both of them. With their cunts and asses smashing hard into each other with each forceful thrust, Erin starts to shake and quiver as she orgasms yet again.

Erin's intense shaking doesn't deter Donna and Gwen. Despite knowing that she just came, they continue to drive their dildoes deep into themselves and into her. Not wanting to stop the fun, Erin doesn't try to get herself out of the position she's in and just lets Donna and Gwen go to town on her sore holes. Instead, she focuses on eating Farrah out; slurping, licking and tonguefucking her as intensely as she could. Almost simultaneously, Donna and Gwen both scream as they orgasm hard on top of Erin. Soon after, Farrah cums as well, with Pat's cock deep in her throat.

After watching all of them cum on top of each other, Pat was now almost ready to blow. As his knees start to give, Erin notices what was happening and gently pushes the girls off of her.

"Ok, girls," Erin says, "it's time."

As the girls all climb off of her starts removing the huge dildoes from her pussy and asshole, Erin sits up and kneels in front of Pat. She then takes his entire cock deep in her mouth and starts aggressively blowing him while her hands play with his balls. Eventually, she switches it around and takes his balls into her mouth as she strokes his cock from above.

It was at this point that Pat notices that Farrah, Donna and Gwen were all on their knees as well and lined up behind Erin.

"This needs to be a big one, sweetie" Erin says to Pat as she frees his balls for a moment.

Erin continues to stroke her husband's cock, but within a few seconds, she tilts her back and says to the girls "Here we go!"

All the girls tilt their heads back and open their mouth wide, with their faces basically right on top of each other's heads, right behind each other.

Pat then unleashes massive ropes of cum on their faces. The girls all have their tongues out, trying to catch as much cum as they could. They all manage to catch some of his sperm on each of their faces, tongues and mouths, with Gwen even getting a thick glob almost straight into her nose.

As Pat eventually stops shooting cum, Erin takes his cock into her mouth and sucks it completely clean. The girls all then turn towards each other while still on their knees, taking care not to drip or disturb the huge load that Pat managed to provide them. For some reason, more than half of Pat's cum still manages to land on Donna, with her face looking twice as drenched compared to any of them.

"You're like some kind of cum magnet, Donna" Farrah says to her.

"Sorry, girls" Donna chuckles as she struggles to speak with all that cum on her face, "I don't think you can blame me for this one"

"Oh!" Gwen interjects, "Are you still taking the video? Get a close-up, Pat"

Pat then aims his phone from above as they're gathered around in a circle and starts to go around them. After he manages to go completely around them, the girls all scoop and lick their faces clean, with Gwen helping herself to some of the cum on Donna's mouth.

"Hey," Gwen says, "I was the farthest one and you got the biggest load, I think this is only fair."

Farrah laughs as Pat continues to record Gwen licking and slurping Donna's face clean. As soon as they all swallow them they have on them, Pat stops the recording and looks at the girls.

"So," Pat asks the girls, "do you really want me to send this to your husbands? I realize Erin was probably the most abused one tonight, but I want to make sure"

"Of course!" Farrah answers, "Send it to all of us too. I didn't see most of what they were doing to Erin back there, but it was rough enough for me to feel it. I'm definitely going to watch that when I get home."

As Pat sends the video to all of them, Erin gets a towel and wipes his body clean, while saying "Happy birthday! I hope it was your best one yet."

"Definitely" answers Pat, as he kisses her on the lips, "I had no idea you were capable of handling that kind of abuse. I'm gonna need to keep that in mind for YOUR birthday next month."

"You don't need to worry yourself about that," says Erin, "I already have some plans in mind for my birthday. I'll let you know about it once everything is ready."

12