Patrick and the Perverts Ch. 05

Story Info
Farrah is left alone with three of the boys.
7.1k words
3.37
9k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ioshygnt
ioshygnt
39 Followers

This is the 5th story in a multipart series.

An introduction into the characters can be found on the 1st page of Chapter 1.

***************************************************************************************************

It's a cool Friday night in October right before a busy weekend for half of the group. Ray and Donna were spending the weekend in Florida while Gwen and Erin were on their way to a 2-day conference in Ottawa. All eight of them were chilling and having drinks in a bar patio in downtown Toronto.

"Oh, Chuck," Gwen says to her husband as she puts her hand on his, "Could you maybe do a bit of tidying up this weekend? Our house needs a bit of cleaning, and it would be nice not to think about it in the middle of a weekend conference."

"Will do, babe," Chuck responds, "Don't worry about it."

Erin then speaks up as she looks at her husband "Well, I guess we know Chuck's weekend plans now hahaha. How about you, honey, planning on doing anything productive?"

"Err," Pat answers, "Not sure. I have a big backlog of games I'll probably dig into, does that count?"

"Ugh, fine," Erin responds as she rolls her eyes and looks towards Ray and Donna, "How about you guys? Excited for Florida?"

"Definitely," Donna answers, "I'm sooo not ready for the cold just yet. This will probably be my last beach trip until next year"

"Yeah," Ray chimes in, "Also, I'm thinking of some ways to showcase this lady's sexy curves to our American friends. This'll be fun."

Donna slaps him on the arm as the group laughs out loud. She felt so thankful that her husband has lost a lot of his shyness since they got married.

The group stays for a couple more hours before calling it a night, knowing that some of them had very early mornings to look forward to tomorrow.

As Saturday morning comes, Chuck decides to sleep in and gets up at around 11AM. At this point, his wife and Erin were on a train to Ottawa and Ray and Donna were on a plane to Florida. While having his morning coffee, he hears his phone ring. He looks at it and sees that it was a group video call request from Joe. He accepts the call and sees Joe and Pat on screen.

"Hey, dudes," Chuck greets them, "What's up?"

"Hey, man" Joe responds, "How's the cleaning going?"

"Are you kidding?" Chuck answers back, "I've only been up for about 10 minutes. I'm not doing that until tomorrow"

"Haha, you do you" Joe says to him, "But, anyway, since both of you are free, I'm going to show you something"

Joe's video suddenly flips as he switches to his phone's back camera. They watch the feed as he climbs up the stairs and heads towards their bedroom.

"I'm not going to mute you guys, but you need to be quiet for a few minutes and just watch"

They then watch his hand gently open the door in front of him. As the door slowly swings open, the boys are greeted to a pair of plump butt cheeks with a thin black cloth in between them. They immediately realize that they are looking at Farrah from behind as she does yoga.

She was in the middle of a standing forward fold pose. Her legs were completely straight while her body was bent forward, with her palms flat on the floor.

As Joe slowly approaches her and tries to point the camera at her ass, Farrah suddenly stands up and turns around to face him. She then removes one of the wireless ear buds she had on and shoots an annoyed smirk at her husband.

"Are you filming this or are you showing me off to your perv friends?"

"Hi Farrah!" Chuck and Pat both shout out, making their presence known to her.

"I guess that answers that" Farrah responds, "Is this why you requested that I wear this while working out today?"

Joe just grins and maintains his camera on her as the boys admire her outfit. She was wearing a thin black thong and a short tanktop that barely covered her breasts. She was also noticeably not wearing anything underneath it, as her nipples try to poke their way through the thin, light blue material.

"Don't mind us, baby" Joe says to her, "We're just here to watch. Carry on."

"Fine" Farrah answers back, "As long as you let me complete my poses, you can do whatever you want."

She then puts her earbuds back in and turn back around. As she bends back down, though, she spreads her legs apart, now moving on to a wide leg forward fold pose.

The boys take in the majestic view. Her legs were spread wide apart, with just a small piece of cloth covering her love holes. Joe starts to move in and tries to focus on her ass, but Chuck and Pat's eyes were fixated on her underboob. With her legs to her side, they could see her milky white tits hanging towards the ground. However, despite her top being so short, they were also tight enough that her nipples were still covered.

Her breasts eventually disappear from view as Joe focuses on her thong. He then starts to caress her ass and sticks a finger underneath her thong. He slowly moves a small part of it to the side, exposing her immaculate asshole to the boys.

Joe notices that Pat and Chuck faces now had a more serious look on their faces.

"Ok," Joe addresses them, "If you're going to jerk off, you're going to need to turn off you cameras. I don't want to see your faces as you masturbate."

As Pat and Chuck both turn off their camera feeds, Joe starts to tease her asshole and attempts to put his finger in.

Suddenly, though, Farrah stands up straight and turns her body towards them, causing Joe to back up a little bit and let the boys see her entire body. She's pretending that her husband wasn't in the room showing her off to his friends as she switches to a warrior pose, with her arms horizontally suspended in the air.

Joe slowly moves back towards her, caressing her stomach while slowly moving his hand upwards. He then slowly grabs her left breast from below and starts squeezing gently. After a few seconds, he switches to her right breast and gives it the same treatment, all the while using his other hand to show the guys what he was doing.

His hand then moves towards the center of her tits and grabs the bottom of the tanktop, slowly lifting it up as her large breasts try to hold it in place. Eventually, though, the shirt lifts up above her breasts, causing them to pop out, completely exposing her pink nipples.

He then helps himself to her right breast and starts sucking on it. As he does this, he starts to hold the phone underneath her panties and aims it straight at her pussy. He then uses his other hand to slowly push the thong to the side and puts two fingers in her cunt. Farrah was pretending that the boys weren't there, but her slick, wet cunt proved that she was very much aware of their presence.

"Mrmm" Farrah whispers as Joe explores deeper into her.

After about a minute, Farrah stands up straight and addresses Joe "Ok, I'm just going to get rid of this. It's not very comfortable if you're going to move it aside."

She then removes her thong and throws it onto the bed.

She then returns to her warrior pose, but this time with her breasts and pussy now completely exposed. Joe starts licking her nipples as he sticks three fingers side-by-side into her vagina and massages her g-spot.

"Fuck" Farrah whispers again as she closes her eyes.

It didn't take long for Farrah to stand up straight again as she prepares for a new pose, causing Joe to take his fingers out of her. He takes this opportunity, though, to slowly stick his fingers in her mouth and feed her her own juices. Farrah was hesitant at first, but she eventually opens her mouth and starts sucking his fingers clean while staring at the camera.

She then turns back around, spreads her legs apart a little bit, and kneels on the floor. She then raises her arms and bends down until her elbows touch the floor, effectively sticking her ass in the air in a downward-facing dog pose. She was fully aware that the boys now had a clear, well-lit view of her wet holes, and that she was basically inviting her husband to stick his cock into her pussy. She tried to focus on the pose though, trying to complete her workout while the guys ogled her private parts.

Joe wasn't in a hurry. He held his phone directly in front of her orifices as he used his thumb to massage her asshole. He then switches his attention to her pussy and puts two fingers in as he used his thumb to massage her clit.

After about of minute of this, the boys notice her legs starting to quiver, signaling that she already was about to cum. Farrah used to be quite shy, but in the past few months, she has grown more daring and seems to be extremely turned on to being shown off. Joe then takes this cue to pull his fingers out and take off his shorts. As he threw his shorts on the ground right beside Farrah's head, she realized what was coming. He aims his dick at her cunt and pushes it all into her in one clean stroke.

He doesn't go slow this time, and proceeds to piledrive her deep and hard as she tries to maintain her composure. However, her husband's long, hard cock was too much for her to ignore.

"Shiiiit" Farrah groans weakly as her legs shake in an intense orgasm.

Joe maintains his cock fully buried into her cunt as he waits for her orgasm to subside. She then breaks her pose and goes on all fours as she looks back at her husband. At this point, the boys thought that Farrah was going to ask them to leave her alone as she finished her workout, but without saying a work, she just stands up and climbs onto the bed.

She rests her upper back against the headboard as she sits down with her legs straight and spread apart, with her tanktop still held above her huge tits. She then raises her legs and grabs her calves, suspending her legs straight in the air in an upright seated angle pose, with all of her fuckholes in full view. She normally didn't support her back in this pose, but she had a feeling she was going to need it today.

Joe then follows her onto the bed, with his hard, grool-covered penis inching closer and closer to her face. While maintaining her pose, she opens her mouth and stares blankly straight into the camera.

Joe starts pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, hitting her throat with every stroke. Farrah wasn't trying to ignore them this time, maintaining her eyes on the camera and looking at her audience straight on. Joe eventually uses his free hand to grab her hair as he vigorously fucks her face.

Farrah was now producing choking sounds as tears formed around her eyes and saliva started to flow from her mouth. Instead of slowing down, Joe decides to go in harder and furiously drill his wife's mouth as his friends watch. Farrah wanted a break, but her workout was already being shortened as it is, so she decides to maintain the pose for a few more minutes.

Eventually, though, Farrah is forced to break her pose and pushes Joe away, freeing her mouth as she tries cough out the spit and precum inside her. Farrah then exhales loudly as she goes for another pose. She moves towards the center of the bed, spreads her legs straight in the air and holds her calves again to support them. She was now in a straight-legged version of the happy baby pose.

She only had one hole left that her husband hadn't used yet this morning, and it was now completely exposed, wet and free for the taking. She closes her eyes and again tries to focus on her pose, knowing full well that Pat and Chuck were probably about to get a front row seat of her husband fucking her in the ass.

Joe points his phone at her slick, puckered asshole before kneeling right in front of it. He then aims his cock and slowly plunges it into her asshole.

"Kuhhh" Farrah grunts as she keeps her eyes closed.

Joe then starts to fuck her asshole hard and deep, causing her entire body to rock back and forth. He then sticks his free thumb inside her pussy and proceeds to massage her g-spot again as he drills her in the ass, all the while giving the boys views of her holes and tits from different angles.

Farrah was starting to feel that she couldn't keep this up for long. Fortunately for her, Joe was now about to burst. He suddenly pulls out of her ass and steps over towards her head. He aims his cock straight at her face and strokes furiously, eventually blasting her face full of cum at point-blank range. After about five seconds of Joe dumping his sperm on her, he eventually comes to a finish.

He was expecting her to react or at least clean up the cum all over her face, but she just continues to close her eyes and tries to breathe steadily. Joe then just taps her on the cheek a couple of time and says "Happy workout, babe" before stepping off the bed and putting his shorts back on.

As he opens the door, he looks at Farrah one last time and sees that she was still lying there motionless, focusing on her pose while the huge load of cum starts to drip off of her face. As he heads out of their bedroom, he closes the door behind him and the boys turn their cameras back on.

"Damn" says Pat, finally breaking his silence, "I had no idea she was that flexible."

"Yeah," Joe responds, "She's not quite at Erin's level just yet, but she's steadily getting better"

"Thanks for the show, Joe," Chuck chimes in, "And please thank your wife for me later. That was great start to the weekend."

"Haha sure," Joe answers, "Have a good one boys, talk to you later."

With that, the boys end the call and the rest of the day goes by uneventfully for most of them.

The next time Chuck hears from the boys again was on Sunday afternoon. He was done with most of the cleaning he was slated to do and had just finished lunch when his phone rings again. It was just a simple text from Pat this time, saying "Hey dude, you home?"

"Yup," Chuck replies, "What's up?"

A couple of minutes go by without Pat replying to him, even though Chuck's message was already marked as seen. As Chuck puts his plates in the sink, the doorbell rings. He answers the door and is greeted by Joe, Farrah and Pat.

"Hey Chuck!" Pat greets him, "You busy?"

Chuck responds with a confused look on his face "Well, I'm almost done with the cleaning, just some light dusting and vacuuming left. Why?"

"Perfect!" Joe remarks as they proceed to let themselves in.

"Wait, what are you guys doing here?" Chuck asks them.

"Well," Joe starts to explain as he takes his coat off, "Last night, Farrah and I got to talking about how our place needed a bit of cleaning as well, and we were trying to decide on who gets to do it. So, we had a bet to determine who gets to clean the house. Basically, we had sex and whoever came first was the loser. Long story short, I won, so my sweet wife here has to do the cleaning. Thing is, I don't really mind cleaning the house, so I thought I could just help a friend out instead. That's why instead of having her clean our place, I thought I'd just have her come her and clean your place."

Chuck turns to Farrah with a confused smile, but he suddenly notices that her calves were bare below her long trenchcoat.

"Holy crap, Farrah," Chuck says to her, "Are you naked under there?"

"Well, not exactly" Joe interjects.

Farrah then undoes the buttons on her coat and takes it off. She then lifts her arms to her side to let the boys get a view of her attire, which was a matching set of a cupless bra and crotchless panties. Not one inch of her plump breasts were being covered by the bra, and the panties were mostly just thin pieces of lace that framed her bare pussy.

As the boys visually inspect her private parts, Farrah slowly spins around and bends over completely with her legs straight and slightly apart. She then uses her hands to spread her ass cheeks, revealing what looked like a gemstone right where her butthole should be.

"Damn," Chuck exclaims, "Is that a butt plug?"

"Yes, sir." Joe answers, "Now, just point my wife to the vacuum and we can all just relax while she handles the cleaning duties."

"Holy shit" Chuck mutters to himself as he grabs a wireless vacuum from a nearby closet and hands it to Farrah.

The boys grab a few beers in the kitchen before heading back out to the living room. As they walk back in, they see Farrah slowly vacuuming between the TV and the coffee table. They all then decide to just take seats around the table and watch her while sipping beer.

Farrah was barely moving, but somehow, each and every motion of her arm were causing her heavy breasts to swing and bounce. She then starts to make her way around the coffee table, carefully maneuvering the vacuum between it and the couches and chairs that the boys were sitting on.

She first runs the vacuum in front of a loveseat to the right of the coffee table, where her husband Joe was sitting. As he lifted his feet to let her pass, he also helps himself to her breasts and gropes them as she passed by.

She then turns left to clean in front of the three-seater couch, where Pat was sitting. He also takes this opportunity to squeeze her nipples while fondling her round, plump ass cheeks.

She then does one last turn to clean in front of a recliner, where Chuck was sitting. He doesn't take advantage of her exposed breasts though, and proceeds to firmly grab her right ass cheek. He then uses his middle finger to wiggle the outside of the butt plug that was in her. Right before Farrah manages to walk past him, Chuck light grips the end of the butt plug and pulls on it lightly, causing her to moan as it bounced back into her.

As she gets back to the front of the TV, she puts the vacuum aside and grabs the duster. She then proceeds to dust the entire 65-inch TV all over. As she reaches over to dust the top part of the TV, she feels a warm hand slide over her pussy. She looks down and immediately recognizes that it was Joe's hand. As she pauses and turns her head around, Joe suddenly slides two fingers into her cunt. This causes her to spread her legs slightly and close her eyes as her vagina savored her husband's fingers.

"Hey, babe," Joe interrupts her thoughts, "You're here to clean, remember?"

She then opens her eyes and continues to dust. As she gets to the lower part of the TV, she decides to bend over instead of squatting, again exposing her bare cunt and the butt plug to the boys.

"Hey Pat," Joe says as he looks to him, "Can you help me out?"

As Pat walks towards them, Joe takes his fingers out of his wife and uses both of his hands to spread her ass cheeks as far apart as he could, fully placing her vagina in full view. Pat then kneels behind her and sticks three fingers in her pussy. Her wet cunt provided no resistance at this point, which enabled Pat to vigorously finger her all the way up to his knuckles.

Feeling left out, Chuck stands up as well and joins the fray. He then places his finger on the butt plug again and asks Farrah, "Hey Farrah, did you do an enema this morning?"

"Yeah" Farrah answers, "As soon as Joe told me to wear that plug, I imagined you boys would eventually want to feed me something that's been in my ass."

The boys all smile at each other, seemingly impressed at Farrah.

"Well?" Farrah says to them, "Go on."

Chuck slowly pulls on the butt plug until it popped out of her ass. Her asshole was so tight that it immediately closed up as soon as the plug was out, with no hint of a gape. Chuck then held held the plug in front of her mouth, daring her to lick it. Without hesitation, Farrah uses her tongue to lick the entire part of the plug that was in her ass before putting the entire thing in her mouth like a baby's pacifier.

Farrah starts to kneel down as she tries to dust the shelves under the TV, causing Pat to pull his fingers out of her. As she gets to the lowest shelves, Joe asks her to clean all the way in, causing her to stick her head inside the shelves. Her body was now on the ground with her bare ass still sticking up in the air.

Pat then takes his shorts off and positions himself behind her, turns to Joe, and asks "May I?"

ioshygnt
ioshygnt
39 Followers
12