Patrick and the Perverts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go for it." Joe replies.

Pat slowly squats and and starts to tease Farrah's vagina with his penis, coating it with pre-cum in the process. However, he switches to her asshole and gently drives the engorged head in.

"Mrmmm" Farrah grunts while still sucking on her butt plug.

Pat then proceeds to fuck her from behind like a dog, impaling her asshole while in a squatting position. It doesn't take long for Farrah to stick her free arm underneath her body and massage her clit as her ass savored Pat's cock.

After a couple of minutes, her ass and legs start to quiver as she starts to orgasm. As Pat pulls his cock out of her, she slowly gets her head out of the shelf and faces them while on her knees, trying to gather her breath as she removes the plug from her mouth.

Pat barely moves though, with his hard dick now staring Farrah right in the face. She then gives her husband a quick look before slowly devouring Pat's penis. She closes her eyes as she swallows his entire shaft and uses her tongue to clean every corner of his veiny cock.

"Good job, girl," Pat says to her, "Pretty sure that's completely clean now."

However, as he tries to pull away from her, Farrah grips his butt firmly with both hands. She then uses all her might to pull him into her, driving his cock deep and hard into her throat.

"Oh, shit!" the boys exclaim in unison as they watch Farrah use Pat's cock to furiously fuck her own face.

Pat places his hands on her head as he tries to balance himself. It hasn't been 20 minutes since she started cleaning, and he didn't want to blow his load just yet. However, Farrah starts staring at him angrily as she tightens her hold on his body even more. This proves to be too much for Pat as he starts to unleash his load straight into her throat. As soon as Farrah feels the gush of semen, she pulls him in deep and holds him in place, basically injecting every drop of his cum straight into her body.

As Pat's cock stops throbbing in her mouth, Farrah finally lets him go and lets him pull himself out completely. She then smiles, opens her mouth wide, and lets her tongue out, showing the boys that not one drop of sperm was left in her mouth.

The boys then applaud her as she stands back up and performs a curtsy before resting on the recliner.

"Ok, short break for our cleaning lady." Chuck says to the group, "Let me get you a glass of juice."

As Chuck hands her the glass of juice, they all sit back down to take a breather.

"So, Farrah," Pat asks her, "Was that your first ass to mouth?"

"Oh, no," Farrah answers, "Ever since I told Joe about your birthday, he's been doing it to me pretty regularly. I do an enema every Sunday morning, and it's become like our unofficial anal day"

"Yeah," Joe interjects, "Your birthday celebration really unleashed the horny cumslut in my wife. You have my eternal gratitude"

Farrah chuckles as she puts the glass down and grabs the butt plug on the coffee table. She then spreads her legs in the air and places it back into her asshole, right in front of the boys.

Seeing this puts Joe right back in the mood to fuck her senseless. He then looks at Chuck and asks "So, what else needs cleaning around here?"

Chuck takes a moment to think and responds "You know what, the top of those bookshelves actually need some dusting."

Farrah immediately stands up, grabs the duster, and heads for the bookshelf. She straightens her legs and body and goes on her tiptoes a little bit as she just manages to reach the top with the duster.

The butt plug in her clenched butt was starting to make her uncomfortable, but before she could try to take it out, Joe presses his body against her back and fondles her tits. His gentle caress then turns a bit violent as starts to squeeze her nipples. Eventually, though, the discomfort in her ass proves too much.

"Baby," Farrah says to Joe as she turns her head towards him, "The plug is really digging into my butt cheeks, could you take it out first?"

Joe then takes the plug out and puts it back in her mouth. However, just as Farrah was about to continue dusting, she feels something bigger replace the plug in her ass. Joe immediately puts the head of his massive, hard cock into her asshole.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Farrah starts to react as Joe slowly plunges his cock deeper into her clenched butt. While they've been doing anal sex regularly at this point, she has never done it with her ass cheeks squeezed tightly together.

"Fuck, babe" Joe says to her, "You're so fucking tight."

Farrah's eyes almost pop out of head as Joe finally manages to drive his entire cock between her clenched cheeks and into her tight asshole. She then lets go of the duster and holds on to the bookshelf as Joe starts to forcefully thrust into her.

"Haha, good thing that's built into the wall" says Chuck.

Joe grabs onto the shelf as well and clamps her legs together using his knees. He then mercilessly drills her as she's left with no option but to try and withstand it.

"Unh! Unh! Fuck!" Farrah was almost screaming at this point with every thrust of Joe's dick.

Eventually, Joe realizes he might have been going too hard. He then slowly pulls out of her and holds her waist.

"I'm sorry babe," Joe says to Farrah, "I went insane there for a bit. It was just so tight. Are you ok?"

Farrah walks gingerly towards the center of the room and responds "Yeah, I just need a minute. That was so intense. I don't know what I was thinking, I should have realized that someone was going to try that as soon as went on my tiptoes"

She then gets on her knees and slumps her shoulders on the floor.

With her ass sticking up in the air, she asks her husband "Baby, can you check my asshole please?"

Joe happily obliges. He gently spreads her ass cheeks as the boys inspect the damage. While it didn't look bad at all, her asshole and the surrounding area looked red and sore.

"It's a bit red, but I think you're fine, how does it feel?" asks Pat.

"Don't worry" Farrah tells the boys, "I don't think I have to retire that hole for today just yet. Just no more of that position for now, though. We might need a little bit of practice for that."

Joe helps her up and carries her to the recliner. He then hangs her legs over the armrests and slightly spreads her cheeks against the chair, which seems to provide her with some relief. Chuck gets some chips and turns on the TV to give Farrah some time to recover.

After a few episodes of Chuck's favorite sitcom, Farrah asks Joe, "Hey, babe, could you get my bag, please?"

As Joe hands her her purse, she pulls out a purple dildo. For about an hour now, the boys were all trying to ignore Farrah spreadeagled on the recliner, with her pussy and asshole in full view of everyone. Nobody even bothered to point the chair towards the TV, so her holes were pointed directly at them the entire time. However, as she sucks the dildo and brings it towards her asshole, they couldn't hold it anymore. They all watch as she slowly sticks the dildo inside her ass.

"Mmmmm," Farrah moans out loud, "Yeah I think I'm good now. Just let me know what else you need me to clean."

She then pulls the dildo out and sucks it again before putting it in her pussy.

As she they watch her fuck herself gently with the dildo, Joe stands up and asks her "Are you sure baby?"

"Yeah," Farrah answers, "try it out for yourself if you want."

Joe immediately takes his cock out and aims it at his wife's bright red asshole. He then matches the timing of her dildo as they enter both of her holes at the same time.

"Ahhh fuck," Farrah exclaims, "That's it"

Farrah then starts to fuck herself faster with the dildo, causing Joe to do the same to her asshole as he tries to match her pace.

"Ok, I think she's good" Joe declares as he pulls his cock out of her.

Farrah immediately springs up and grabs the duster from the bookshelf. As she turns around to face the boys, she sees Chuck walking towards her.

"You know what," Chuck says to her, "There is one thing here that still needs cleaning. Would you mind doing the underside of the coffee table?"

Despite being made with some gorgeous wood, the coffee table was as simple as it gets. There were no shelves or anything underneath it, so it was basically just four legs and the wood plank on top.

Farrah approaches the coffee table and kneels in front of it, knowing full well there was no need to clean the underside of the table. She then gets on her back and slowly slides under the table, pretending to use the duster on it's underside. As she stares at the grain of wood in front of her face, she feels a couple of hands grabbing her by the ankles. As she feels her legs being raised in the air and spread completely apart, she realizes that it wasn't one person holding both of her ankles. She looks around her, and judging by the position of their feet, it seems Joe and Pat were each holding one of her legs, meaning they were spreading her open for Chuck.

In one slow but smooth motion, Chuck's rock-hard penis manages to fully enter her asshole. They've now all had turns in her ass, but none of their cocks have used her pussy yet today.

As Chuck starts drilling her, she tries to grip his cock with her asshole a little bit tighter.

"Holy fuck" Chuck reacts as he feels her tight asshole choke his dick, which just pushes him to fuck her in the ass more viciously than before.

She then feels the hands let go of her ankles, and it now seems that it was just Chuck holding her legs apart as he treats himself to her sore asshole. She suddenly feels a pair of hands grabbing her arms from underneath, slowly pulling her out towards the other side.

As her head peeks out the other side of the table, she sees it was Joe that pulled her out, just enough so that he could access her mouth while letting Chuck go to town on her from the other end.

Joe then places a pillow under her neck, creating the perfect angle to let her deepthroat him. However, as Joe aims his cock at her mouth, she stops him and speaks up.

"Guys," Farrah addresses the group, "I'm loving the attention that you've all given my ass today, but my pussy needs some love too."

Just as she was getting ready to swallow her husband's cock, he suddenly stands up and walks to the side. She also feels Chuck pull out of her ass, as she immediately realizes that he was on his way to make her clean his cock with her mouth.

Farrah smirks as she sees Chuck kneel above her head. She willingly opens her mouth and lets him shove his entire dick into it. Chuck then pumps his cock in and out of her mouth while she uses her tongue to lick the shaft and head clean.

As soon as he was satisfied, Chuck stands back up and returns to his position on the other end. As Joe kneels back down and gets in position fuck his wife's face, Chuck kneels as well from the other side. This time though, he lays her legs on top of his arms and grips the coffee table from both sides, intending to use it as leverage to fuck her pussy as hard as possible. Joe realizes what he was doing and thinks that it would be more effective he did the same, so that their pulling forces would counteract each other and hold the table steady. The boys smile as they grip the table tight from both ends and slowly enter her.

They both start off slow, making sure that they were entering her holes at the proper angles. They were also making sure that they were pulling the table at about the same force, so they could use the table to drill her harder than normal. They gradually speed up in sync, and it doesn't take more than a minute for them to reach a level of force that wouldn't be possible otherwise.

Farrah was used to this position from Joe, but she immediately notices that he was drilling her a lot harder than normal. She had no idea how, but she was being subjected to a level of force from both sides that she had never felt before.

Farrah had never actually been spitroasted before, and this was definitely baptism by fire.

Chuck and Joe tag-team her relentlessly from both sides for about five more minutes before Joe decides to ask his wife, "Baby, how are you doing down there, still good?"

Farrah pulls her arm from under the table and raises a thumbs up sign, making sure everybody knew she was ok.

She didn't realize that the guys were actually going to take this a cue to go even harder. She had no idea that they could go even harder than this, since this was already the hardest fucking she had ever received in her entire life.

As Joe and Chuck see her hand, they nod at each other and start pulling at the table even harder. In no time, they reach what seemed to be their peak, drilling her viciously from both sides as mercilessly as they could.

To their side was Pat, who was just watching them. He couldn't believe what he was witnessing. He thought that they were both pulling at the table so hard, that a cheap coffee table would have already broken at this point. The sounds coming from both ends of Farrah's body was almost terrifying as well. From the low thuds of Chuck's pelvis against her thighs to the loud slaps of Joe's balls against her face, this was more intense then anything he's seen before. He tries to check in on Farrah and was mesmerized as he saw how her throat was being deformed with every thrust of Joe's cock.

In the middle of all of this, of course, was Farrah. The combination of pain and pleasure flooding her body was putting her mind in a haze. Every time she would get the urge to stop them, a wave of pleasure would bombard her out of nowhere, enabling her to just hold on. "Holy shit, I might not be able to talk or walk right for a few days after this" she thought to herself. She then decided that the best way to end this was under her terms, as she tried to control her throat and grip the head of Joe's penis as hard as she could every time it entered her.

"Fuck!" Joe suddenly exclaims as he closed his eyes and looked at the ceiling. Chuck knew what was coming, so he stopped pulling at the table to avoid it smashing into Farrah's legs.

Farrah's tactic works immediately, as Joe releases one of the largest loads of semen he's ever had, straight into his wife's insides. Farrah was shocked at the amount, as her hands frantically reach around her, looking at something to grab for support. Her right hand manages to get one of the table's legs while Pat holds her other hand tight from above. She squeezes her hands tight as she tries to withstand the flood of cum from her husband.

As Joe pulls his cock out from Farrah's throat, he checks up on her and asks if she was ok. Farrah manages a weak smile and just holds his cock as a sign of acknowledgement.

Chuck, who had also pulled his cock out of her at this point, looks over and asks them, "Hey, are you ok? Dude, is she ok?"

"Yes," Farrah finally answers, "and that was the best fucking I've ever received in my life, so don't you dare not finish"

The boys laugh as Chuck prepares for once last mission, which was to cum in her ass.

Farrah's mind and body was so wasted at this point that she barely feels Chuck's hard cock going all the way in her ass. However, she does notice that Pat was hard again, presumably due to seeing her throat get used like a literal cum dumpster.

"Hey Pat," Farrah calls him, "I don't think my throat can handle any more cocks for today, but my hand still works. Want me to finish that off?"

"Actually," Pat responds, "There something else I'm thinking off."

He then motions to Joe, and they start to lift the table and move it to the side, exposing Farrah's body. Pat then sits on her stomach, squeezes her breasts together, and shoves his cock in between. Farrah knew what he wanted as soon as he lifted the table, so she adjusts the pillow and moves it under her head, putting her face in the best angle to catch Pat's load.

As Pat starts to titfuck her, Chuck was still pumping in and out of her ass, hard. Farrah decides to help Pat out by spitting on his dick and her tits, which just drives him wild. As Pat starts fucking her breasts more vigorously, Chuck was nearing the end as well, with Farrah's tight asshole proving too much for him. Almost simultaneously, Chuck floods Farrah's insides with his cum as Pat blasts her straight in the face.

It took a couple of seconds for both of them to completely finish, but before Farrah could even attempt to clean her face, they hear the front door unlock. Pat stands up in shock as Gwen walks into the house with a suitcase in her right hand and a purse in her left. She's stunned by what she comes home to. Pat and Joe were standing in front of their couch with their wet, flaccid dicks swinging in the air. As she walks closer, she sees that Farrah was in the middle of the room, right were their coffee table used to be, with her legs in the air and Chuck's cock buried in her ass.

As Gwen places her bag on the table and takes her coat off, she speaks up, with an annoyed look on her face "Come on, babe. This is how you clean up?"

Chuck pulls his cock out from Farrah's ass as they both stand up.

"Babe," Chuck responds, "I did clean up! Look" as he waves his arm around to show her his efforts.

"Yeah, well" Gwen retorts, "Someone's cum is dripping from Farrah's face. It's all over the floor. Same goes for the cum dripping from her ass, which I'm fairly positive, is yours."

"Oh shit," Farrah reacts, "Sorry Gwen." as she looks for some paper towels to clean the semen on the floor.

"Babe," Chuck speaks again, "How are you home already? Did you take a super early train back?"

"Yes," Gwen addresses the room, "And Pat, so did your wife, so she's probably home right now too. I don't know what happened here today, but you better be ready for her. She was talking so much about swallowing your load when we were having drinks last night. Same goes for my loving husband over here. I'm going to go upstairs and take a shower. You have about one hour to get yourself ready, cause I've been thinking about your cock since yesterday morning. I don't care what you have to do, but you better be ready to fuck me senseless as soon as I step out of that shower."

Gwen then walks over and gives Farrah a gentle kiss on the cheek before heading to their bedroom.

As Pat turns around with a worried look on his face, Chuck grabs something from a drawer and hands it to him.

"I still have some pills," Chuck says to Pat, "Let's just take them and go plow our wives."

The boys then laugh, talk, and thank Farrah as an amazing weekend comes to a close.

12