All Comments on 'Patrick's Personal Card Ch. 04'

by TimothyM

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
dez421dez421almost 10 years ago
beautiful

Just a an amazing story. Just like the rest of your series. I hope the series continues soon. Can't wait for more of their love story. 😁

JKendallDaneJKendallDanealmost 10 years ago
Just keeps getting better and better!

So happy to find this today. Been needing my "Patrick & Peter & Michael" fix.

Great job as usual, Tim. Keep the story...and the lovers...coming.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful...touching...sensual...the ecstasy of love!

Another triumph...another home run...another perfect piece! It would be so awesome to have that deep absolute love with another...perhaps in another life! Thank you for this ongoing tale...hopefully more! I agree with the previous and could use another "fix." I always look for the next one...my only complaint...if that is what you would call it...is to make the chapters longer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Casey 1988

Great story. You can tell That Patrick and Peter really love eachother by the way you wrote the story.

canndcanndalmost 10 years ago

I've continued to enjoy the story. Now that confessions and talk of logistics are out of the way, I hope we can get to the good stuff ;) lol and I hope that Michael will have luck with the treatments. I'd love to see their bond continue to grow as they deal with that too. Hopefully you have more of the story to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too cheesy...

I thought the first two chapters in this series were amazing but as the story progressed the interactions between the two lovers just became unbearably ridiculous. Like really, would anyone actually say things like this? The setup for this series was great but the romance is a little to mushy it's almost a joke.

patientleepatientleealmost 10 years ago
I love baby stepping through their relationship.

Such a sweet family. I love them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Talk about...

A whirlwind romance! Less than a week, really? They're so sweet together, and Michael is adorable. More story, please!

WittePietWittePietalmost 9 years ago
Excellent story

My comment is about the Anonymous comment that says that your dialogue between the two men is "unbearably ridiculous". I strongly disagree. When two persons are deeply in love, extravagant language is the only way to truly express their feelings. Two strong silent male characters would never communicate with the reader, and expression of love purely through sex would turn humans into animals. Only extravagant language can express deep emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story! Thank you!🥰🥰🥰

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous