Patrick's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SHIT!" Charles groans out.

"Baby I can't take much more! O CHRIST!" Kristine whimpers, he's been ramming her hard for at least 25 minutes.

"Where do you want it, Krissy?" her husband moans, not slowing down one beat.

"You know where." his wife laughs and pulls off her fuck machine husband, flipping over, presenting those awesome D cup tits for her love. "Come all over my face and tits, Charles! Make a big mess!"

Chuck's wife's words send him over the top, and he jerks his cock to fruition, shooting a giant string over his wife's face, and then another, and another, painting her cheek, her forehead and across her lips to her chin. His last shot he lays across her right breast. Standing back and sighing, shaking his cock as he shivers.

Chuck watches as his wife meticulously uses elegant fingers to scoop up all his seed and deposits it into her mouth with relish. By the time his heart starts to calm down, her face is almost clean.

"God, you're fucking hot when you do that. You sure you can't go again, Kris?" Chuck motions to his cock, already starting to rise once more.

"My God, Charles!" his wife laughs. "Let's go get clean in that thing your sister called a tub." she jerks her head over the en suite. Inside which sits a gigantic, jacuzzi style, corner jet tub. Big enough for 4 people, easily. "Then we'll talk."

"I like your thinking." Chuck follows his wife into the beautiful bathroom done all in ivory, gold and robins egg blue.

By the time the couple lovingly clean each other off, bubbles whirling in the jets, they are so exhausted they fall asleep completely naked in their new bed.

****************************************************************

It's almost noon. And little Patrick has been rifling through boxes for an hour.

"I gotta find it. Poor Baby Bear couldn't sleep all night." he mutters as he digs through his family's belongings all throughout the house.

By about box 50 he finds it. And with a triumphant yell and a leap in the air, hugs the fluffy plush toy affectionately named Bruce, after the shark in Finding Nemo. His little sister's favorite movie.

The stuffed, dark blue shark wasn't the actual character from the movie. Not official merchandise, that's for sure. But Patrick had picked it out for Feline's 1st birthday from Target, and that's what she called it. She's never been without it since.

"Patrick? A shark? Really? You think your sister will like that?" Kristine Jaxton crosses her arms and stands in the shopping aisle, tapping her foot at her young, unruly haired son, Patrick Jaxton.

"I like it!" Patrick grins.

"It's your sister's birthday, young man. Yours isn't until September." Kristine explains, waiting for the indecisive 5-year-old to make up his mind.

Patrick holds firm to the large, fluffy, blue, plush shark. Just a run-of-the-mill toy. Nothing special about it other than its mouth was open, revealing two rows of soft, white, felt teeth.

Kristine rolls her eyes. Her daughter is going to be 1. She won't even remember this, she decides.

"Fine. Let's go home." she relents and takes her son's hand, steering him over to the checkout.

Patrick creeps up the stairs to his bedroom, in whose bed his sister slept the whole night. She's still asleep, and her big brother lays the shark next to her in such a way it will be the first thing she sees when she wakes up.

When he comes back down the stairs, his parents are laughing and hugging each other in the living room.

"Patrick! Did you do all this?" Chuck Jaxton spreads his arms wide in amazement.

"Ya." Patrick's auburn curls fall over his eyes as he looks down. Hoping he wasn't going to be in trouble. Every box was opened. And the contents of most were strewn all over the floor.

"Why?" his mom is barely concealing a laugh. What was so funny?

"I was looking for Bruce!" Patrick looks up, "I found him! I brought him back up to Cat. She's still sleeping." he says as he jerks a thumb up the stairs behind him.

"You found him, son?" Charles Jaxton smiles at his child, "That's great!" and looks down at Krissy. "I'd say that's worth it."

She nods, amazed he was able to lift some heavier boxes, depositing them on couches.

"C'mere!" Chuck bends down and beckons his young child, to which Pat obeys. "You're a good kid, you know that?" Father hugs their child and his mother joins in.

"Breakfast. Coffee." Kristine is the first to pull away, headed into the huge kitchen.

When Feline comes down later, she's got a death grip on her Brucey shark. She knew, instinctively, it was her brother's doing. And she clung to Pat all afternoon, in abject adoration.

************************************************************

A week's gone by already. And it's only 10 more days until Patrick starts his first day in grade 2. His Mother, sister and he were all down at Cayucos Pier, playing on the beach.

Well, Feline is playing with their Mom, building sandcastles while Patrick stood in the water watching young boys, perhaps his age, ride giant surfboards in the waves.

He'd been watching them for a while. When one of them rides his board in on an ebbing wave almost all the way to the shore directly in front of Patrick.

Pat watches as the boy with blonde hair the color of white sand removes something from his ankle, grabbing his board and jogging over to him.

"Hi." the blonde boy says, burying his board in the sand in one motion, and sticking his hand out to Patrick. "I'm Shawn."

"Uhm. Hi." Patrick mutters, taking the boys' hand and meeting his eyes.

Shawn is definitely his age! And he's got a look that says he is expecting something.

"O! I'm Patrick!" Pat gushes out. "Uhm. That's really cool. The surfing."

"Surfing rules!" Shawn shouts before regarding his new acquaintance for a moment then asking him, "You want to try?"

Immediately, Pat backs up a foot.

"N...No. I'm ok." Pat starts to look unsure now. Has he made things awkward?

Shawn laughs. It's not a laugh that he would hear if he were being teased or bullied. No, it's just a nice, friendly laugh.

"Ya c'mon! Me and my friends will teach you!" Shawn grabs Pat's arm and starts towing him down the beach towards a group of boys laughing and joking with one another. One or two of the boys have their fathers there, with their boards as well.

Kristine Jaxton watches the scene unfold in front of her eyes and smiles to herself, allowing Pat to jog down the beach to a group of kids his own age. She keeps one eye on Feline as she makes sure her boy is safe.

"Hey, guys," Shawn tows Patrick over to a group of 8 kids his own age and two of their fathers. "This is Patrick! We're gonna teach him how to hang 10."

"What's up?" another boy his age introduces himself to Patrick. "I'm Jon."

"Hi! I'm Dale."

"My name's Chris. That guy over there is my cousin Benny."

So many names and hand shakes that Patrick gets dizzy.

"I'm Nic, this is my brother Nate."

"You ever been on a board before, boy?" finally, one of the Father's takes Patrick's shoulder in his hand. "Name's O'Connor. Those are my boys, Nic and Nate." he nods at the last boys that introduced themselves to Patrick.

"N...No. Not really." Pat toes the ground, unsure of himself at the moment. "Mr. O'Connor, Sir."

"Well, today's your lucky day, grom!" Shawn nudges Patrick's shoulder with his.

"My name's Pat." Patrick's eyebrows furrow together.

"It just means you're new, Pat. Grom means grommet. New surfer. Don't worry." Shawn smiles at his new acquaintance.

Pat blushes red and laughs.

"Grom." he tries the word.

"Ya like: Pat's a grom!" Shawn laughs. "I'll bring you out to the foamies. That's a good place to learn."

"Little Gnarly dude's a good teacher." another older man says to Pat, jerking his head towards Shawn.

"That's Mr. Anders. He's Jon's Dad." Shawn says, taking Patrick's arm and leading him out to the ocean.

Kristine picks up her daughter and saunters over to the group of surfers as she watches a blonde boy lead her son out into the waves.

"Hello gentlemen." Kristine Jaxton smiles.

"Hello ahhh Miss?" Jon Anders' father, Pete, turns towards the gorgeous black haired beauty carrying a small, adorable toddler on her hip. She's wearing a white bikini and her body is incredible.

"Mrs. Jaxton." she corrects, extending her hand to Mr. Anders. "Kristine."

"Hey Kristine. I'm Pete. This is my boy, Jon. That's a cute kid you got there." Pete takes her hand, shaking softly, now realizing the bombshell in front of him was taken.

"Hi Pete, Jon." Kristine smiles. "This is Feline, and that's my boy Patrick out there with..." she trails off, hoping one of them will fill in the blank of the blonde boy's name.

"That's Shawn Lindesson." Mr. O'Connor pipes up, holding his boy Nate's shoulders. "Alistair. Alistair O'Connor." he holds his hand out to shake.

Kristine makes her introductions all around before turning back to the matter at hand as she watches the blonde boy encourage her son to sit on the board as he holds it.

"Is that safe?" she asks, worried, shifting Feline's now tired, slumping body in her arms.

"O heck ya, Mrs. J." Alistair smiles. "Our boys have been surfing since they could stand. No broken bones yet. Knock on wood, hey Pete?"

"Mrs. J?" Kristine laughs and Alistair just shrugs.

Pete smiles and nods. "Hell, Al and I have been surfing since our dads taught us when we were 4."

"4?!" Kristine turns back to her son in the ocean with a smiling child who looks so friendly.

Everyone watches as Pat tries to listen to what Shawn is telling him. They're paddling now as Shawn explains how to get out into the soup.

"My wife, Nancy, should be here any minute, Kristine. You and your daughter want to sit and have a soda with us and the boys?" Alistair motions to the beach chairs in a circle.

"I'd love that, thanks!" Kristine seats herself and her toddler tucks under her chin, eagerly sucking her pacifier, stuffed shark in a death grip under her arm, sandy and half soaked.

And just like that, the afternoon is spent meeting new people, and watching her son, who hasn't left the waves since Shawn took him out there. At points, he's almost standing, before dropping to his knees again, becoming unbalanced. That blonde boy is with him the whole way. Offering encouragement and praising Pat at every turn.

"Little Gnarly Dude's a good kid." Pete comes over and offers Kristine a root beer, ice still collected around the lip.

"You're a lifesaver!" Kristine accepts the drink, cracking it and downing half.

"Alistair's wife. She's the packer of lunches." Pete muses.

"What's his name again?" Kristine asks, sipping on her soda, watching the boys laugh in the ocean together.

"Shawn Lindesson. He's on the youth gymnastics team. He's a great kid. Got a good heart." Alistair comes over and sits opposite of Kristine and Pete.

"My son is in gymnastics! Or was. That is...before we left L.A." Kristine is suddenly elated. There's a gymnastics team here!

"Well hell, they've got that in common already!" Alistair smiles.

Eventually Nancy, Alistair's wife, shows up in her little swimsuit and surfboard. Smiles for everyone. A surfing family! Kristine and her hit it off immediately, even as Feline snoozes in her mother's lap.

Suddenly, a giant booming voice is heard across the parking lot behind them.

"SHAWN!!!" A gigantic man, towering, with the same white blonde hair as Shawn's, is yelling over the top of a Lexus convertible towards the boys in the ocean.

"SHAWN! Det er på tide å dra!!" he bellows, getting impatient.

"There's the big shot trader." Alistair rolls his eyes.

"Here to wreck little gnar dude's day again." Pete mutters.

"Who is he?" Kristine asks, concerned as the giant man strides long, obviously muscular legs down to the water's edge.

"Shawn's father. Soren Lindesson." Nancy offers. "He's a bit of a blowhard."

"Shawn! Det er gymnastikktid. Vi kommer for sent!!" Soren hollers over the waves, causing his son and Patrick's heads to snap around towards him.

"COMMER PAPPA!" Shawn shouts back.

"My dad's here. I gotta go." Shawn says, suddenly sad at leaving his new friend, especially after he was doing so well.

"What was that you are speaking?" Pat asks Shawn, dragging himself off the board and marching out of the water with Shawn as his father heads back up the hill to his car.

"O, we're from Norway. We speak Norwegian in my house." Shawn mutters, helping Patrick out of the leash to his surf board.

"Cool!" Pat smiles. "Why do you have to go?"

"I've got gymnastics practice." Shawn sighs.

Just then, Patrick grabs Shawn's arm, "You're in gymnastics?" he says, excitedly.

"Yup." Shawn replies, nodding.

"ME TOO!" Pat hugs his new friend excitedly, which Shawn returns eagerly.

"No way!" Shawn laughs. "That's so cool! We're, like, the same!"

Soren hollers at Shawn again, his patience running thin.

"I gotta go..." Shawn mutters, and starts to dart up the hill towards the car.

"WAIT! Will I see you again?" Patrick grabs his new friends' arm again, terrified he'll leave forever.

"YUP! I'm here lots with the guys!"

"SHAWN LINDESSON!!!"

"Sorry." Shawn leaves Patrick in the sand and puts his surfboard on the rack attached to the back of his father's vehicle, getting in, he waves to Pat before they speed out of the parking lot.

Patrick, elated yet somehow demoralized, walks back down the hill to his mom and sister, who is just waking up from her nap.

"Time to make dinner. Dad will be home soon." Kristine smiles, taking her son's hand, turning to the new friends she's just made.

"Thank you for the soda, Pete. It was so nice to meet you and Alistair and Nancy." she kisses everyone's cheeks. "We live up there, and it's an open invitation." Kristine waves towards the lone house, sitting on top of a jettison overlooking the sea.

"Jaxton...You moved into that photographer's place. Ya'll have the same name?" Nancy says, mulling this over.

"Lacey Jaxton. She was my husbands' twin sister." Kristine says. Suddenly sad.

"We heard. She was pretty famous around here. It was in all the papers. We're sorry darlin'." Nancy's New Orleans accent was endearing. And she held Kristine's eyes for a moment.

"Thank you again and come up any time." Kristine smiles and heads back up the beach, Feline in one arm and Patrick's hand in another.

"So, who's your new friend, Patty?" Kristine turns to her son, after they ascend the 75 steps up to their new home.

"Shawn!" Patrick says loudly, excited.

"Sawn." Feline copies.

"No it's SHAWN, Cat. Like this SHHHH."

"Ssssssss." Feline tries, desperately, to copy her brother.

Pat laughs. "Good enough."

"I wish you'd call your sister by her actual name, Pat." his mother scolds lightly.

"But you named her after cats, Mom." Patrick jokes.

Kristine shakes her head and chuckles. "Come on in, help me make dinner. Tell me all about Shawn."

During dinner, Pat gets to tell his dad about the nice boy he met on the beach today and how he tried surfing for the first time.

"And he's in gymnastics too, Dad!" Patrick says excitedly, shovelling in more of the grilled salmon his mom prepared.

"Wow. He sounds like quite a kid!" Charles grins, ear to ear, over at Kristine, as she winks at him.

"Uh huh. Can I get a surf board for my birthday?" Pat's eyes are gleaming, hopeful. "Please?"

"Pat..." Charles starts.

"You should have seen him today, Chuck." his wife says eagerly, nodding.

"He only tried it once!" her husband's good-natured laugh fills the room.

"Your mom and I will discuss it." Charles promises.

Pat sighs, "That means no."

"Pat, your father and I will discuss it. I promise." his mother lifts her son's chin to look sincerely into his eyes.

"REALLY!?" Pat's excited again.

"Promise." Kristine affirms.

Later that night, as Kristine and her husband prepare for bed, she tells Charles about what a natural her son seemed to be. How quickly he learned. How fast he picked things up.

"Well, this is the first I've even heard of what he wants for his birthday." Charles muses, rubbing the stubble on his chin.

"He's been so moody, Charles." Kristine sighs. "This is the first time I've seen him smile for more than a minute since we left L.A."

"I'll look around, ok? See how much this is gonna set us back." he chuckles.

Kristine laughs. Lacey had not only left them this house, paid off in full, free and clear, but a sizable nest egg. Very sizable. Six digit sizable. Turns out his sister had a thing for online gambling. And she was considerably good at it. Rolling Stone didn't exactly pay her a pittance over the years, either. She was one of the most sought after photographers of her generation. They kept having to bump up her salary to retain her services.

"That's all I ask." Kristine kisses her husband's lips and settles in for the night.

***************************************************************

10 days fly by when you're a kid having fun, and it was no different for Patrick Jaxton. Every day he hoped to find his new friend, Shawn Lindesson, down at the beach surfing. But he never showed. However, he was starting to make friends with the other surfing kids. But none of them were good teachers like Shawn.

"Do you need me to come in with you?" Patrick's mom hands him his backpack and lunch.

"No Mom. I'm ok." Patrick mutters, brushing one of those unruly curls out of his eyes again, watching all the kids enter Cayucos Elementary school.

"You sure?" Kristine's eyes are glassy, holding back tears as her daughter Feline babbles to her best friend, Bruce the shark, incoherently, from the child seat in the back.

"You bet Mom." Pat suddenly smiles as he sees a familiar face.

"Is that..." Kristine notices him just as Pat does.

"It's Shawn! Gotta go Mom!" and the 6-year-old dashes out of the car door, barely grabbing his pack and lunch as he does.

Kristine shakes her head as her boy races over to his friend, excitedly.

"Pat!!"

"SHAWN!"

The two boys run over to each other, backpacks bouncing.

"HI!" they both say in unison.

"Where have you been, Shawn?" Pat asks, genuinely curious.

"Ugh. My mom took me to Cambria to visit my uncle." Shawn groans, rolling his eyes.

"I went down to the beach every day!" Pat exclaims, elated to see his friend again.

"I tried to tell Mom, I didn't want to go!"

Just then, the school bell goes off. And the boys head into the building as Kristine wipes a tear from her eye.

"First day in a new school, Pat!" Chuck Jaxton is there, picking his son up in front of the school with the other parents.

"YA! SEE YA SHAWN! SEE YA JON!" Patrick waves as he climbs into his father's beat up truck. "Hi Dad!"

Patrick leans over the console and hugs his father tight. The first hug he's given his dad since they moved from L.A. to Cayucos almost a month ago! Chuck knows better than to make a big deal out of it.

"Did you have a good day?"

"YA! Did you see? Shawn goes to the same school! And Dad...we're in the same grade! And the same class!!! Mr. Roberts!!" Patrick gushes, bouncing in his seat.

"Well, well, well." Chuck ruffles his son's hair. "Cayucos not so bad after all?"

"NOPE!" Patrick beams from his seat.

Later Chuck would find out that Shawn and Patrick sat beside each other and so did several of the surfer kids that his son had become friends with since that first day he met the blonde boy with the ready smile. Together, they took up a third of the class.

By the end of the week, Shawn had been over to the Jaxton house 3 times, riding his little BMX bike across the highway for all he was worth. The two were inseparable. And it warmed both parent's hearts.

By the time it came for their son Patrick's 7th birthday on the 30th of September he had joined the youth gymnastics team with Shawn and had 10 friends coming over for his party.