Patrick's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The birthday was nothing short of an epic affair. The Jaxton's went all out. Inviting all the parents over, as well as their kids. The pool was newly repaired, decked out and waiting. But before anyone came over, Charles and Kristine brought out their son's present, from the carriage house where it was kept in hiding for the past week.

"A BOARD!!!! MOM! DAD! YOU GOT ME A BOARD!?!?!" Patrick finishes shredding the brightly coloured paper off the magnificent surf board. "Shawn and I can surf together now!"

And then Patrick starts crying, overwhelmed with being gifted something so expensive.

"I love you." he whispers, as his parents hold him in their arms, glancing at each other and smiling.

"We love you, Son. Happy Birthday!" Charles grins down at his boy, and the doorbell rings for the first guest. Shawn, of course, being dropped off by his father. A giant, wrapped present in his arms.

"This is the best birthday I've ever had." Pat grins.

"I guess we did something right." Charles smiles at his wife as they watch the boys take turns pushing their daughter, Feline, in the tire swing before more guests funnel through the doors.

"You're the best Dad ever." Kristine embraces her handsome husband. "Thanks Honey. For getting him that board."

"I'd never hear the end of it if I didn't." he murmurs against her lips.

"No, you really wouldn't." Kristine smirks and kisses her man, hugging him tight.

"I love you, Kris. You're an incredible woman. A wonderful mother."

"I know." she smiles and her laugh echoes that of their children as they chase each other around in the afternoon sun.

~to be continued~