All Comments on 'Patriots vs. Giants - A Bet'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
dispatcher59dispatcher59almost 5 years ago
Too bad she shaved

A red haired girl is a thing of beauty, and there are not that many of them compared to blondes and brunettes. It would have been better if she'd had that glorious red haired snatch completely untrimmed. That's the beauty of a red haired girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

A little far fetched, but an enjoyable read

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
PA

Hmm, maybe she'll become his PA, have to work late, travel to auctions, and sales. Could be really good for her career, or maybe just her Rear. Hot little story, Five Stars!

Going to find, and read your previous stories too.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Nice Read***

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
confused.

Story starts out with her saying she won't pay up. Then she pays off two bets with the second going all the way from blow job to vaginal and anal intercourse? What did I miss?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a fucking whore.

Husband will take her to the cleaners on all the other assets so she can keep the fucking car. Hope she likes being a black cock whore. That's a temporary position you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crap

What a fucking bastard! He knows she is married and the son of a bitch still leads her on and finally fucks her. And now the little whore want's to do it again!!! All for a car! A horrible plot. Sick. The asswipe needs to be neutered. But it's only a sick story of a sick mind! 1* and just what that means.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WHAT A DOUCHBAG.....

Goes after a married woman. What a complete cheating slut. Hope the husband catches them and blows off 6 inches of dick and her clit with one shot. Of course he should have a great alibi and a divorce attorney on retainer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Load

Load of crap..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is just a story BUT

I think this happens a lot more then people think. It was not rape,but you don't shit where you eat. Their work relationship is now forever different and the husband did nothing to deserve this ,loving wife my ass. More like cheating slut. What will she want next so she can fuck him or whomever? What kid of boss s this?

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

I really HATE ALL CHEATERS!!!!

oldtwitoldtwitabout 3 years ago

Well it is a story quite well written, fast and descriptive unbelievable but a fun read, and what type of slut would do that and forget about her $30,000 car??🤭🤭

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Load

Load of crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Showing how the not nice live their lives unworried about those they cuckold. They should be forgiven though. You should do a romantic piece on How Mandys husband forgives her when he finds out. For the forgive fappers.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

This story needs a follow up effort where hubby starts to wonder about them pm and sets out to fond her by checking things. Destruction follows.Cheaters should not be validated, she wants to go again anyway, so she will be on the way to ending soon.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pretty good story. Gave it a 4. A couple things that didn’t ring true, was the lack of guilt Mandy was feeling. It’s like she saw his cock, and she was single once again. Even after the sex, not a moment of remorse.

#2. This was a luxury car dealership. In the 2020’s, not 1985. There would have been security cameras all over the place. No way he fucks her at the dealership, and it’s not recorded, and in the cloud.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have to laugh about some of the comments. People are taking the guy to task, for seducing and fucking a married woman. Did you all forget, he is basically a manager of a car dealership? They have no morals!

ps- Your wife, or girlfriend would be safer living on a Somalian pirate ship, than working at a car dealership. Every salesman would be hitting on her. And possibly management as well. Just go into the waiting room. The ones that walk past in heels, swinging their hips, are getting cock there. It’s a sad, but true too often....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Two cheating cunts.....Mandy's husband must deal with both of them

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More Stories with Mandy

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
Load

Load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

For all you guys who are blaming the guy for seducing a married woman, remember she started it in the first place by offering to give him a bj as a deal for a discounted car. Once a beautiful sexy girl, married or not, makes such an offer, you can't blame the guy for what follows thereafter. After all for the discount of $2500 he could have got a high-class escort. So why should he be satisfied with just a bj? In fact, he should never have agreed to anything less than one night in a motel room with all of her holes available.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

That was great. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I was expecting it to actually be his wife! That would have been a nice twist....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous