Patrons

Story Info
Looking after her patrons.
6.1k words
4.65
4.3k
9
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts lesbian sex, if this is not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise, I hope you enjoy it.

----------

It was about the only useful thing her ex-partner had left Samantha with. The pretty 26-year-old blond single mother worked hard at her waitress job to ensure a roof stayed over her head and that of her precious daughter Juno. As much of a shit that he turned out to be, it was him that had however started her down the Insta posting route which ensured she could enjoy her free time when her daughter wasn't in school. She knew that the pressures on Juno would soon start even though she was only 5, her father was next to useless, 'Why can't I pick a good man?' she pondered to herself many times. Her last partner was too fond of the beer to be a long-term prospect, she had to make Juno her priority and was protected as much as she was able.

Her regular patrons were very loyal and she ensured that she posted as often as she was able. Their contributions were not large sums individually but that didn't matter, their steady contributions allowed her to budget and she was thankful for that. Her posts were tame by many out there; bikinis, tiny tops and tight clothing were the order of the day. She managed to dress herself and Juno thankfully at charity shops and pre-owned clothing websites, what it did do was provide varying clothes that ensured her patrons were pleased with the variety of her output.

Her early posts had gone down well and been shared widely which ensured there was plenty of footfall to her page. She had looked at the likes of Only fans but decided that was a step too far in case someone she knew would see, or worse someone would share to Juno. The content was 'safe' in so much as it offered lots of smiles, posing, and even some short clips of her dancing around to current tracks. She was under no illusions that the content remained popular because of her impressive 38DD breasts, her slim waist coupled with her legs and her long curly blond locks. Her legs weren't athletic or even slim, they were well-defined and she suspected it was her day job that was to thank for that and her neatly turned ankles that many seemed to comment on.

According to the analysis provided by the page, she had followers in most major countries which stunned her and made her spend a long time debating what content was posted at what time of the day. It was all scheduled around Juno being elsewhere; in the nicer weather pictures or clips would be outdoors in the hills or at the municipal park, all in all, she cared about her patron's getting value for their money.

Samantha had been posting for almost nine months when she received a request out of the ordinary. It came in the form of a private message from a patron who contributed regularly to her fund and asked, 'Would you consider a private shoot for my own consumption?'

Her reply of 'Not sure, let me think about it' had been accepted and no more was heard until they chased her a week later asking if she had made her mind up. 'Still thinking about it, what do you have in mind?' was her reply.

Immediately it came back 'Lingerie.'

'Mmmm, that's a bit far removed from my usual content. I'll need to think about that' was her response.

The patron, CharlieVic7912, tried to sweeten the deal by adding 'I'll buy your lingerie beforehand if it helps but I need to underline, no one but I will see your work and lingerie is only one step away from your bikini work.' That at least helped a little and CharlieVic remained quiet for a couple of days before messaging again, 'If you do this for me, I'll match your contributions for last month.'

'This guy is really keen' thought Samantha, now that offer was making it very appealing. She was doing well from the contributions, rising month on month and Samantha knew she had to capitalise on her looks while she could. She had a plan to diversify in the future but the content was so easy to produce on the back of the extending sticks, phone stands she already had and extensive wardrobe to pick from. 'Okay, I'll do it' she replied later that day.

The following day saw a private message with a link in there saying that a balance had been deposited and that Samantha could order anything she liked up to that balance. The link took Samantha to a website for Angels Lingerie, and she was expecting the balance to be £100 at most, basically enough to get something for this shoot. In reality, the account balance read £500, 'There has to be some mistake. ' Samantha messaged CharlieVic.

'No mistake' came the reply, 'Order what you like. This website is good and it will be worth every penny to see you dressed in what they have to offer' was the definitive response.

Samantha spent the longest time on Friday reviewing the inventory on the site and she built her basket up over several visits. It was surprising how much was in her basket and only just getting towards the balance. Samantha's enquiring had scanned the toys available on the site but the patron had specified lingerie and that was what she limited herself to. The next few days saw Samantha posting her usual content while keeping CharlieVic updated with the order tracking. The fateful day arrived and Samantha took a day's leave from her waitress job to go through the delivery. After checking all requests had been included she set about trying on the first few sets, even though she had to admit that she looked good in it. Obviously, her focus was on her chest, it was almost certainly what this patron was focused on. Most of the sets were just panty and bra sets but there were a few that went to whole hog with suspenders and stockings. It was while trying on the black lacy set that she decided to snap some pictures for her patron. She sent them via a private message and teased three pictures in a variety of poses with the message 'I hope you like this taster.'

The response was instant 'Amazing, you look stunning. Worth every penny and I can't wait to see more.' This message was followed by a further link for a private storage site where Samantha could upload her images along with the suggestion 'I promise not to show these to anyone but I strongly encourage you to start putting watermarks on your images, especially the public posts. They will help drive even more visitors to your page.'

This didn't sound bad so Samantha experimented with the line 'Desperately seeking Samantha' as a watermark after her favourite Madonna movie. She had taken quite a number of pictures and even a couple of video clips and posted them to the online folder over the next few days but CharlieVic didn't wait for these, they had deposited their donation minutes after the first three taster pictures. 'I was able to order a number of other sets from your deposit. I can't thank you enough for your generosity. Would you like to see some additional posts of these sets too?'

The emphatic answer came back minutes later 'Oh yes, please. Not all at once but I would be delighted to see you work through the purchases.' This led to Samantha trying a different set over the next three days and posting the updates. She still managed to post the usual fair for her other patrons but that didn't stop her from worrying that she was neglecting them for CharlieVic. By the third day, Samantha had received a message from CharlieVic 'As stunning as you look in the lingerie -- and they really are superb pictures - I'll pay you two months' donations if I can get some topless pictures of you?'

Samantha had to sit down for this one; her blood ran cold at this new development. She freely admitted that if you looked closely at the baby blue coloured set, she had modelled the viewer could see both her nipples and neat little pubic triangle. But full-blown topless -- well that was a very different prospect altogether. She sat for some time mulling it over until Juno came bounding into the room demanding a playmate for her doll's tea party. It wasn't until Samantha retired to bed that she could consider the proposition and she lay staring up at the ceiling playing things through in her mind. CharlieVic had promised that they would be the only ones seeing her pictures but all the same, once they were out there Samantha had lost control of them. What if CharlieVic kept making more demands and the minute Samantha refused they could turn nasty and let the pictures out?

Sleep took some time taking her over but she did eventually nod off and was woken by Juno bumbling into Mummy's room in the morning. The answer came when she was on her break from her day job; she overheard two customers talking about a porn site that had controls that disabled the copy button from a user and on further investigation found a sharing site whereby as the admin she could control an expiry date on a link. It would mean regular admin but at least she retained a degree of control. She knew only too well that screenshots could be taken even when the copy button was disabled, and then she paused. She had been thinking that this was a problem to solve and her posting these pictures was a fait accompli.

When Samantha returned home, she stood in front of the full-length mirror in her bedroom. She was only wearing her bra and panties and inspected her look. She carried a little more meat since having Juno than before her pregnancy but the admiration it earned her bigger boobs was perhaps a price worth paying. In an almost trance-like state, she pulled her bra strap down slowly, revealing more and more flesh until finally her full breast was revealed. She stood staring again and although she couldn't see the attraction her patrons saw, in fact, she rather liked the sight before her. The idea of posing naked for a man appealed to her. She never suffered from a fragile ego but each new follower she accrued gave her a buzz but to be the reason for someone's arousal was making her feel quite giddy.

She decided to try on her blue lingerie CharlieVic had paid for, clicked off a couple of images and then repeated pulling one cup down for the third and final image. They were uploaded and the link was sent to CharlieVic. The response was once again instantaneous as the message 'OMG. I knew you'd be beautiful but that word really doesn't do you justice. I started playing with myself immediately. I beg you, more please.' The next thing she knew, her phone pinged and on opening her Patrons app there was an immediate deposit from CharlieVic of the amount they had teased. Samantha was positively giddy with the possibilities but then it suddenly dawned on her that she had a damp patch in her panties; she was excited to be showing off her body, 'Or was it the appreciation by some unknown person?' she pondered.

Ignoring her panties, Samantha set about taking more pictures until her bra was fully removed and her beautifully sized nipples showed perfectly in proportion with her large round breasts. Once these were watermarked and uploaded Samantha received a private message within a matter of minutes 'You are beautiful. I would say your breasts are beautiful but I think magnificent is a better description and your colour choice is as near perfect as I could imagine. I can not thank you enough for doing this for me. Rest assured you have really delivered value for my money but then you always do.'

Samantha bounced excitedly on her toes; this was the sort of instant feedback that was proving addictive even if she never anticipated it when she began her posts. The possibilities were endless but Samantha found she had a burning need to play with her clitoris. Often, she would enjoy a long leisurely masturbation session but she managed to bring herself off in a matter of minutes. Over the next week, she shot several striptease sessions for CharlieVic, each involving different lingerie sets, each ending with her topless and each culminating with her masturbating once the camera was switched off. It was almost predictable that the feedback from CharlieVic used the most glowing terms imaginable.

Her patron then messaged again, 'The same donation if I can get some more images but completely nude this time. Your posts are all I can focus on just lately and it makes my heart race to think of you naked taking pictures just for me."

This was another unexpected development that hindsight told Samantha she should have expected. Before she could even reply her app pinged to show that the same amount had been deposited a minute again; she hadn't even agreed to do it, let alone send any samples. Crucially Samantha was now concerned about fulfilling this next task above even considering whether she should do it. A day later CharlieVic saw a sample of pictures of Samantha in the black lingerie gradually removing each item until she was left in just her stockings and suspenders. Although her neatly trimmed pubic triangle could easily be seen and even one of her naked ass, Samantha had avoided too much intimate detail.

'Amazing, you look so very sexy' was the initial response but then followed by 'Is there any chance of more heat?'

Samantha was confused by this and asked, 'More heat?'

'Opening your legs and playing with your nipples' read the response. Samantha was once again shocked by this. She had taken some time to convince herself to show her tits, less so to go fully nude. Even when CharlieVic added 'I'll pay double my last donation.' Samantha still had to consider her conscience, regardless of the monetary value.

'I'll certainly need to think about that' was her response and she lay awake for some time that night considering whether she should do this or not. On one hand, she had masturbated far more since posing topless and she assumed CharlieVic was doing pretty much the same on the other end, the request was for her to show her in intimate terms. She certainly allowed past partners to inspect her in the most intimate ways but they had always waxed lyrically about her attributes, 'How is CharlieVic any different?'

When sleep did come, it was disturbed -- and hot. A myriad of naked bodies was popping in and out of her dream and she ended up waking at 2:30 am in quite a sweat and it was while sitting upright that she decided she would fulfil her patron's latest request. For some time, she had been debating about jacking her waitress job and her bank balance certainly appeared far healthier than she could ever remember.

In her usual way, Samantha had sat with a pad of paper to map out the progress of the shoot and what the shots would show. She began the session with the gradual removal of her outer clothes and underwear, after exposing her breasts she made sure to demonstrate her playing with her nipples, gradually opening her curvacious stocking-clad legs until her pussy was evident. She teased her outer labia leaving nothing to the imagination, her clitoris came in for some attention before her fingers wandered down to expose her pussy to its fullest. Her excitement was evident with a pearlescent drop at the entrance to her pussy which she dipped her fingertip before bringing that finger up to her mouth to taste herself.

This was the point that Samantha had to bring herself off and debated whether she should record this but decided against it. She was positively giddy reading the glowing terms CharlieVic used to show his appreciation. Even though her last climax had been recently, Samantha found herself lying back on the bed to bring herself off once more. The next few days found Samantha providing a few more explicit shoots after which CharlieVic posted a link back to Angels website, this time with a deposit of a further £500 for her 'To purchase some additional lingerie but also to include some toys to record her playing with.'

In her usual manner, Samantha had to sit and consider this development before she loaded up the website. Once they arrived it seemed almost inevitable that she should record some shoots using the toys in and on herself. The striptease was featured less to be replaced by soft-core pornography images of her fucking herself with these toys. As a thank you CharlieVic made another generous donation to Samantha's account and the two continued their interactions for some time as Samantha seemed to be buying even more sex toys that could be found and demonstrated for CharlieVic.

Their interactions had been going on for months when CharlieVic made the ultimate offer/request, 'If I donate the equivalent of a year's worth of donations, would you consider meeting with me if I book a neutral hotel near you? Nothing too heavy, just a drink and maybe dinner, that is all. It's an excuse to get to know you more.'

As much as Samantha had had to consider each significant step, this development was well and truly out of her comfort zone. To date Samantha had been in the sanctity of her own home, 'How do you know where I live?' she asked.

'The Angel's site has an order history and its delivery addresses are fairly prominent' CharlieVic thought it best to clarify with an immediate follow-up message 'Don't worry, I'm not the type to stalk anyone. I have travelled to your area on business in the past and it's very picturesque but you won't be getting an unannounced knock at the door, that's not my style. Take some time to consider my offer but please don't worry; I'm not the sort to invade your privacy. Our messages over the last few months have meant to world to me but meeting you in person would be the ultimate accolade.'

Samantha debated for days, it was all she could think about. One minute she was giddy about the prospect, the neutral location helped, but moments later she debated all the scenarios that could go wrong. Although CharlieVic continued to message, they were generic messages and never pushed the prospect of meeting up again. Eventually, she agreed and arranged it for a day when her parents could pick Juno up from school for an overnight stay which wasn't unusual when she had to pull a double shift in her waitress days. 'How will I recognise you?' Samantha asked.

The reply took some time 'I'll recognise you in an instant but I'll wear a red cap.'

The day arrived and Samantha confidently strode into the hotel foyer, a lot more confident than she actually felt. She made her way to the spacious seating area where there seemed to be several meetings taking place, some casual, some more formal. She scanned the spacious room and saw a red had but that was a woman and so she set off walking to the alcoves in case CharlieVic was sitting there. She had almost made a full circuit when she heard a soft female voice behind her 'Hello Samantha.'

Samantha turned around to see a woman her height, perhaps mid-thirties, slim with her blonde hair cut in a bob dressed in a business suit cut to flatter her long legs. All the young mum could mumble was "Oh."

The smile that was returned was warm, she extended her hand to shake as she smiled as she said "You were expecting a man. I wasn't sure if you would come if I told you I was a woman, a lesbian."

"Err, well I wouldn't have procrastinated so much if I had known you were a woman" was Samantha's reply as she shook the offered hand.

The older woman waved over at a waiter "What can I get you to drink?"

"I'll just have sparkling water thanks. I presume Charlie is short for Charlotte?" Samantha asked.

"Yes, my username on a lot of forums is CharlieVic for Charlotte Victoria. I can't thank you enough for agreeing to meet up, I hope my request wasn't too uncomfortable for you" was Charlotte's reply.

"Oh no. You were upfront about knowing my address but confessed to not being a stalker. I read back your messages and you seemed genuine, even more so now we've met in person. I am intrigued what business you are in if you've travelled here before?" Samantha asked.

"I'm a lawyer, mainly copyright stuff at the moment. In fact, I've stayed at this hotel on several occasions." Charlotte's reply was equally light and the two had a good 90 minutes chatting about a whole range of topics. Samantha was impressed that Charlotte maintained eye contact throughout, but then figured 'She's already seen my tits in all their glory.' Charlotte suggested they move to the restaurant so they could continue and Samantha readily accepted as she was enjoying Charlotte's company, she was very easy to talk to and they found they had several shared interests. Samantha found herself revealing more than she had planned when she told about her poor choice of men prompting Charlotte to say "I have to say my previous experience was not dissimilar, that's why I turned to women."

12