Patrons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you mind me asking when you decided that women were the way forward?" Samantha asked.

"Not at all" Charlotte replied "My last male partner had hit me one too many times, I was sitting at a hotel bar and got talking to another woman sat on the next stool who confessed that she was bi-sexual, A few too many whisky's and we end up in bed together; long story short, that was six years ago and I haven't looked back. I'm still looking for the one but I'm having a hell of a time along the way."

After their meal, they were making their way back to the bar when Samantha reached her hand to Charlotte's arm and asked "I'm wearing some lingerie you haven't seen yet, would you like to be the photographer for a very private show?"

Charlotte looked shocked but replied, "Would I ever, when did you have in mind?"

Samantha gave a conspiratorial smirk and replied "What about now? Your room."

"Oh god, yes please" Charlotte gasped as she took hold of Samantha's hand and steered her towards the lifts before Samantha could change her mind. Her heart was racing as even after the lift doors had shut Samantha clung to her hand. As she opened the door she apologised "I'm sorry for the state of the room, I hadn't thought anyone else would be coming back." In fairness, it wasn't too bad but Charlotte tidied some papers away and went to get them both a drink from the mini-bar.

Samantha stayed in the centre of the room and after a brief sip of her drink she asked "Are you ready with your camera?" Charlotte lunged for her phone in time to catch the jacket being removed, then the blouse revealing her luscious chest.

"Oh my lord, that is so beautiful" encouraged Charlotte. Samantha barked a laugh, the instant adulation was addictive. With a shimmy of her hips, the skirt was down around her ankles and Samantha did a couple of slow twirls now showing off the panties, stockings and suspenders. "If that is a set you bought with my deposit then it was most definitely money well spent. You look heavenly." Samantha did a couple of circuits of the room before coming to stand in front of Charlotte. She adopted an expression akin to a predator as she reached behind her back and unsnapped the clasps of her bra. Charlotte was struggling to look away and seemed to forget that she was meant to be taking pictures. The bra cups were held to her chest as she pulled the straps and then all of a sudden the bra was cast aside. Charlotte's expression was priceless. She had gone to heaven and this beautiful angel had wonderful tits.

Samantha removed her panties for good measure and leant her butt against the edge of the bed. She was teasing her own clitoris when she asked "You've said previously that you touch yourself when you look at my pictures."

Charlotte nodded and managed a croaky "All the time."

"Good" replied Samantha "If it helps I always end up bringing myself off after taking the pictures. Show me how you do it." In an almost trance-like state, Charlotte hurriedly removed her clothing and sat on the chair with her legs spread wide. Her right hand immediately went to work on her clitoris while her left went to her right breast and started to tweak at the firm nub. Samantha was fascinated to see Charlotte shuttling two fingers in and out of her damp pussy; they glistened with her juices and the younger blonde realised her pussy was in much the same state. The sight of this voluptuous woman playing with her pussy while Charlotte masturbated soon had her coming.

Samantha wriggled up the bed and lay propped up in the middle with her luscious legs held wide. She hooked a finger beckoning Charlotte forward as she asked "I've never been with a woman before, will you to show me how a lesbian licks pussy."

"Oh god, yes please" replied Charlotte as she scrambled on the bed and lay face down at the apex of the legs on either side of her head. The look of reverence she displayed was a thing of beauty in Samantha's opinion and after the first few tentative licks Charlotte looked up at the dream-like expression on Samantha's face. Her tongue worked every fold, it circled her clit, it burrowed deep inside her and when Charlotte clamped her lips around the clit Samantha grasped the side of Charlotte's head and humped her pelvis to intensify the contact. Then it happened.

Samantha came like she had never come before. It seemed like every nerve was popping, she wailed loud and long and her entire body tensed. Samantha thought she had experienced some strong climaxs before but this was on another level. She lay back panting but as she lay with her legs held wide, Charlotte was kissing the soft tender flesh of Samantha's inner thighs that lay above her stockings. She kept casting her gaze up to Samantha's beautiful face until she in turn looked down. Samantha blew her cheeks out and gasped "Phew, that was a real toe curler. Thank you. If you had a dick you'd be perfect."

Charlotte smiled up at her and said "Hold that thought." She scrambled off the bed and leapt to her case, after rummaging around, she turned around saying "Ta-da." In her right hand she held up a flesh-coloured dildo and in her left was a harness. Charlotte quickly stepped into the harness and buckled it up before attaching the dildo and made her way back to the bed joking "Now what was the lady saying?"

Samantha's smile spoke volumes, she held out her arms and in a husky voice said "come here and fuck me." Charlotte quickly took up position between those luscious legs and nestled the head of the dildo at the entrance to Samantha's legs before powering her thighs forward and speared inside the younger woman. Samantha fluttered her eyelids and lifted her legs to wrap them around Charlotte's slender hips, her next move was to wrap her arms around her lover and pull her close to her chest. She whispered "You fuck me so well" before kissing Charlotte.

For her part, the older woman could have only dreamed of Samantha's reaction as the day started and yet now the two were entwined in each other's arms, it felt the most natural position to be in. She loved the way that Samantha kissed her back so enthusiastically and went on for so long. Samantha pulled her face back so that her mouth was inches from Charlotte's ear when she whispered "I love you." She pushed the older woman up but this was so Samantha could crane her neck down to capture Charlotte's amazingly sensitive nipple between her lips. Her handmade harness had a lump on the reverse side that bashed against Charlotte's clitoris each time she bottomed out in Samantha and the effects on the lump and Samantha's determined tongue and lips had Charlotte coming in the most spectacular fashion made her come.

Charlotte had to hold still while she came down from that cloud and she started to withdraw the dildo but Samantha stopped her "No don't pull out yet, just hold me." The intensity of the kiss she gave Charlotte was like a dream come true. Charlotte returned the kiss with equal gusto, Samantha had confessed to never having tried lesbian love before and yet it seemed that now it was the only thing she could think about. To have this beautiful sexual creature hanging on to her and kissing the way she was, Charlotte could not have been happier.

For Samantha, she had suffered so much disappointment in her emotional life that she felt she needed to cling on to Charlotte with every fibre in her being now someone so very special had entered her life in the most spectacular way. The two stayed clung together until Samantha decided she needed to up her game. She slowly released her hold on Charlotte, and although the older woman was concerned about this next development, she was pleased to hear "Remove the harness. I think it's time I tried pleasuring you with my tongue."

Charlotte was removing the harness but objected "You don't have to, you have shown your love in far more intense ways."

Samantha wasn't to be put off though, she shook her head and replied "No you don't understand, I want to try these things. You seemed to enjoy it and I want to see what it feels like. Now lie down here; you might need to give me some pointers."

Charlotte was concerned though, she assumed the position saying "If you don't like it, don't think it means you aren't cut out for lesbianism"

Samantha said nothing, instead focusing on the sparsely-haired pussy before her. It glistened with its juices and spread out inviting her tongue forward. One rake of her tongue was enough to convince her that this softer side of love was her way forward. Everywhere was so silky soft and once the flavour of the tangy juices reached her taste buds Samantha realised she was hooked in a moment. Charlotte admitted to her later that Samantha's early touches were clumsy but actually, the more she got into it, the better it became. The older woman couldn't help but marvel at the wonder of having such a beautiful woman, with no prior experience, so determined to make her come and come she most certainly did. Samantha's reaction to having this far more experienced woman lying back panting was priceless, even more so when Charlotte levered herself up to wrap her arms around the younger woman in a tight embrace.

For most of the night the two lay spooned, there were a phenomenal amount of little kisses placed interspersed with the softest of caresses, all of which underlined to Samantha that loving a woman was the way ahead for her. They talked long into the night of their lives, and even Samantha opened up about her daughter Juno which Charlotte appreciated. They would eventually nod off to sleep and in the morning Samantha wanted to try licking Charlotte again which the older woman appreciated but then had to return the favour afterwards. Samantha suggested they shower and go for a walk in the nearby park. The sun warmed them nicely and Samantha found herself reaching for Charlotte's hand, the hold was instantly returned with a wide knowing smile and the world could very well have stopped and they wouldn't have cared.

Samantha did confess that she had to pick Juno up from school and suggested "Why don't I cook us something this evening?" The invitation had been accepted immediately and Charlotte went back to the hotel to do a bit of work before setting out for Samantha's home.

Her knock was answered by a blonde bouncing ball of energy "You must be Charlo..." but trailed off in uncertainty.

Charlotte smiled down and offered her hand to shake "You can call me Charlie if it's easier."

Juno nodded, shook the hand and then skipped back to her mother shouting "Charlie's here."

Samantha then popped her head around the corner "Don't just stand there, come on in. Charlie?"

Charlotte shrugged and replied "She seemed to be struggling with Charlotte."

This was the point that Juno skipped back into the picture "Like Mummies Uncle Charlie."

"On no sweetheart, that's a different Charlie" Samantha answered.

Charlotte waved her hand "Charlie's fine. Now what is on the menu tonight then?"

Juno answered, "Mummy asked me what I wanted so I asked for stew."

Charlotte's eyes lit up at that one "Mmmm, one of my favourites."

This was the point where Juno took Charlotte's hand and suggested "Let me show you some of my toys" leading the older woman in the direction of the living room.

After a quick check of the cooker, Samantha came into the living room to find Charlotte knelt on the floor beside her dolls house confessing "Oh I always wanted one of these when I was your age."

In an instant, Juno replied, "You can come and play with mine anytime." Charlotte looked back at Samantha clasping her hand to her heart and wiping an imaginary tear. Juno shone centre stage during the dinner, telling about her day at school and what bits she liked best about her mum's stew.

After dinner play resumed on the floor until Samantha announced "Okay young lady, time for bed."

Juno made a disappointed "Ahhh" sound but one look from her mother silenced her so she turned to Charlotte and asked, "Will you come back again to play."

"Oh yes please" gushed Charlotte. As the toddler skipped off to the bathroom Charlotte leant over for a swift kiss and said "She's an absolute sweetie, I can see why she means so much to you" before setting about clearing the toys away.

Samantha cleared the kitchen after putting Juno to bed and went to make one last check on her. As she stepped back into the living, she paced towards Charlotte with a determined expression "Now what were we saying about persuading you to come back next time." With that, she lifted her top over her head and cast it aside with her bra following quickly.

Charlotte had a particularly satisfied smile on her face as Samantha reached her straddled Charlotte's legs and sat on her lap "If you keep pushing those babies at me I'm not sure I will be going anywhere."

Charlotte's face was pulled into the deep cleavage where she proceeded to kiss along the copious valley. Samantha moaned approvingly "Mmmm, that sounds particularly good."

Charlotte felt it best to clarify as she pulled her head back and asked "Do you really mean that? We only met yesterday?"

She was already plunging her face back into the deep valley but Samantha was pulling her there also. "Absolutely, we only met yesterday but we've been messaging for months now. Meeting you just confirmed what sort of person I had in my head from the tone of your messages."

Charlotte mumbled from her current position "I'm so pleased, you really are an amazing individual. I'm not getting too heavy for you am I? I wouldn't want to put you off by doing something rash."

Samantha smiled down at her "No, you have opened my eyes to a life I never knew could exist and I'm hooked. I love you."

Charlotte mumbled again "Then you wouldn't mind if I moved business here?"

"Not at all" Samantha answered.

"How about if I buy a house for us both - in joint names I might say. I'd need advice from you on the best areas, best decorating tips, where are the best schools for Juno and their relative proximity for your parents." Charlotte stated.

Samantha just melted at that, she had found the one human she related to most.

12