Pat's Pounding Ch. 04

Story Info
Futa! Mom sissifies Son.
3k words
4.2
7.6k
14

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite staring at his mother's massive bitchbreaker for what must have been nearly ten minutes, Pat could still hardly believe what he was seeing. The same thought echoed in his head. My mother has a dick? She-? How the FUCK does she have a dick? Incredulity wasn't the only thing Pat was feeling, however. No, as desperate as he was to ignore them, arousal and desire were there, quickly growing despite his attempts to pretend they didn't exist. I'm confused! That must be it! Or maybe it was that potion? It doesn't matter! I'm NOT attracted to dick! I'M NOT!

Regardless of his denial, Pat knew he was kidding himself. Hell, his own dick gave the game away: despite thinking he couldn't get any more erect, his cock was now so hard it was painful. Briefly looking around, he wasn't the only one struggling to comprehend the gaggle of mothers having such an unexpected appendage: one of the boys seemed so close to fainting, if it wasn't for the bath wall supporting him, he probably would have keeled backwards and drowned.

Returning his attention to his mother for the first time since the world-shattering revelation of his mother's giant cock, Pat stared at what she was wearing. Fuck, she looks GOOD! It wasn't just what she was wearing that captivated Pat. No, it was her. He was attracted to everything about her, from her cute dimples when she smiled to the subtle sculpted muscles of her legs. Gazing at his mother, he came to a realisation. I'm attracted to her even with the dick, not despite it. And, if he was being honest with himself, as challenging as such was in the situation he was experiencing, he was definitely curious about it. The burning in his ass, still potent from their previous mother-son rendezvous, prompted him to imagine his mother replacing her thumb with her mammoth cock. That image, vague due to his lack of sexual knowledge, had his ring twitching as if it had been tased. Fuuuuuuck!

He did his best to stifle the sudden moan he had unconsciously emitted at such a perverse image. How would it even work? How would she even make it fit?! So lost was he in his lurid daydreaming he failed to notice the attention his poorly hidden moan had attracted. Since their return, the gaggle of mothers had been standing in a loose circle near the bath, chatting with the priestess. 'Goddess, Julie. How are you even bigger?' questioned the priestess, her former commanding tone replaced with one of awe. The priestess, by no means a small woman, could have easily, if she had them, wrapped four hands around Julie's titan of a cock at once. 'I mean, it's been, what? Fifteen or sixteen years since I saw it last?' She looked up from the cock intimidatingly bobbing in front of her to Julie's face for confirmation, only to see a smug grin.

The priestess laughed, 'Still being a proud bitch about it, are we? Ah, well, it's not like I can blame you. What a cock! I mean, it's not only longer, but it's also somehow got even fatter.' Reaching out to prove as much, she gripped Julie's hole-wrecker at its slimmest point, and despite such a position, she still couldn't touch her fingers together. 'Hands off, slut!' Julie joked, slapping away the priestess's hands. 'My little lady has a date! She can't be playing touchy-feely with anyone but her beau.'

'Little lady?' she laughed, unbelieving. 'I've got a story for you sexy sluts, about Julie's little lady. You might have heard about this, Sam, but I suspect the rest of you won't have.'

Before she could continue, Sam proved she had heard the story as she interrupted, her voice amused. 'Oh, I've heard about it, alright. I know the girl who had the misfortune of having Julie initiate her son. She told me how for the rest of the ceremony, her sissy was completely wrecked, his mind totally gone.'

Even through the mask, the mothers could feel the priestess's glare. 'Thanks, bitch, for ruining the story! Anyway,' she continued, shaking her head as if physically shedding her frustration. 'The coven's matriarchs were seriously worried that Julie's little lady would shame some poor mother and ruin whichever lucky sissy was given to her for any other cock afterwards.'

Looking at Sam, she dipped her head in acknowledgement. 'I had heard about the sissy she ruined, but I didn't realise how ravaged he must have been. And get this,' she gestured down at the beast, the thing slowly pulsing as if it knew it was being talked about. 'When she turned that poor bitch's son into her personal fuck-puppet, the brute wasn't nearly as big as it is now. You're going to have some job getting it into your sissy. I mean, even if you somehow manage to force your bitchbreaker into him, there's no way you'll fit all of it into his tiny boi-pussy.'

'Don't you gals worry, I'll MAKE all of it fit,' she promised, her voice filled with steely determination. Julie's fierce resolve to permanently rearrange her son's insides, extraordinary even for women of their lustful temperament, left the group speechless.

'Has anyone ever been able to take all of it? What about your husband? Could he?' one of the other mothers cautiously asked, almost as if she were afraid of the answer.

'No,' Julie reluctantly responded after a brief hesitation. 'No one has ever been able to take it, especially the way it is now, not even my Jake. The most he could take was to about here,' she grabbed her pale python three-fourths down its shaft. 'BUT,' her voice ringing with conviction. 'If anyone can do it, my son can.'

'Why him?' Sam asked, puzzled. 'What makes him so different to all the others you've ruined with that beautiful monstrosity?'

Julie grabbed her titanic pillar of flesh with both hands, such an action only serving to emphasise how ridiculously oversized it was. 'This made him, so if anyone can take it, it should be him,' she stated with simple conviction. Before she could go any further, she was interrupted by her son's poorly aborted moan. Almost in sync, the mothers turned to look at Pat, only to find him staring with undisguised lust at that which resided between his mother's legs. 'Well, ladies,' Julie said, voice eager, as she stalked toward her son. 'That sounds like my call.'

'The potion should have completed its work by now anyway,' the priestess stated, following Julie towards the bath. The other mothers, minds no longer occupied with the purported impossibility of the task Julie had set herself, followed the two gorgeous women back toward their sons.

Recognising that it was his poorly muffled moan bringing the mothers towards them, Pat, once again, felt the burning blush of embarrassment colouring his face red. Regardless of his intense mortification, though, his gaze was held captive by the mesmerising motions of her humungous cock as she walked toward him; despite it bobbing about as she walked, it seemed to be leading her toward him, pulling her along like some demented magnet.

In what seemed like an instant, she stood above him, feet spread apart and hands on hips, looking down at him with an expression eclipsing mere hunger; she was starving, and he was the meal. With what felt like Herculean effort, he managed to tear his gaze away from her colossal dick, meeting her intense stare. They locked eyes for what seemed like an eternity before she, calm and controlled, reached down and grabbed a handful of his hair.

Using her grip to guide him, she tugged him out of the bath until he kneeled between her spread legs, face shadowed by her mightly endowment. Without changing position or releasing her grip on him, she hunched over him, nearly hitting his face with her immense cock. Unable to see her, Pat waited with bated breath to see what was to happen next.

He didn't have to wait long. SMACK! SMACK! She slapped both his ass cheeks harshly, resulting in a blend of sharp pain and fuzzy pleasure he loved before she roughly inserted her index finger into his boi-pussy. Finger shaped like a hook, Julie pulled him into a new position; no longer was he kneeling, instead, he now sat on his feet, knees wide with his back arched, sticking out his ass.

SMACK! SMACK! She gave each ass cheek another slap before standing upright. By this point, Pat was nearly a gibbering mess, his penis not having flagged since soon after entering the room.

Despite the deluge of sensation, Pat dimly registered that he was somehow bone dry; the milky contents of the bath hadn't left him wet like any regular liquid. 'Mom, my dick... please... cum, I need to cum,' he forced out, his mind so under the thrall of desire he struggled to speak.

'Hm,' she mused, looking at the other mothers helping their now nearly-hairless sons from the bath. 'This'll need to be quick.' Pat could have sobbed at hearing he was finally about to receive some relief. Having something vaguely like permission, he reached down to touch his throbbing erection; despite never having been told by his mother not to touch himself, some unknown instinct had prevented such an action until now.

Before his hands could reach his cock, his mother, seeing where he intended to touch, yanked harshly on his hair. His attempt at self-pleasure was quickly aborted, his hands desperately returning northward to clutch his mother's hand in the hope of preventing another tug.

'Wha-,' he gasped out in pain.

'Silence!' his mother sternly commanded him. 'Remember what I said about doing what you're told?' she questioned, receiving a passionate series of nods from her son. 'Good. Then, listen as it's time for your next lesson. First, that pathetic thing hanging between your legs isn't a dick. This,' here she grabbed her hulking cock at the base, slapping it down onto his upturned face each time she spoke a word. 'Is.' SMACK! 'A.' SMACK! 'Real.' SMACK! 'Cock!' SMACK!

Pausing, she gave him a moment to recover from the visceral experience. For Pat, the whole incident had been one of profound pleasure despite its harsh nature; with each hit of his mother's weighty length, he felt himself sink deeper into glorious submission. Fuuuuuuck! It even smells good! How can it smell so delicious?

Reprieve over, she continued. 'What you've got between your legs is a clitty, or a cocklet or a dicklet or any other demeaning name I care to think of! Not a cock or a dick! That title,' here, she lay her length along his face as if he could have somehow forgotten the lesson she had just bludgeoned into his face, reiterating herself to ensure the message had sunk in. 'Is reserved for a real bitch-boi-breaker like mine, not that tiny little thing you've got between your legs! Now, this next part is of particular importance: you aren't EVER,' she raised her voice, shaking Pat's head by his hair for further emphasis. 'To touch that clitty. Do you understand?'

Despite knowing his mother's response would likely be severe, Pat had to know how he was to orgasm if he couldn't stimulate his penis. 'Mom, h-how am I meant to cum if I can't touch my... clitty?' Her punishment was swift, if surprisingly not as harsh as he had anticipated, as she hit him again in the face with her massive meat club.

SMACK!

I'm never telling her that getting hit in the face with her delicious dick is more a reward than a punishment...

'DON'T interrupt,' she ordered firmly. 'To answer your question... well, you'll learn about that soon enough, trust me. Anyway, for lesson two, just like you don't have a dick, you no longer have an asshole. From now on, you have a boi-pussy or a boi-cunt. You're only ever to refer to your hot, tight little hole as such from here on out. Do you understand?' Seeing an expression of pleasured compliance upon his face, his mother smiled. 'Good.'

'Lastly, as I said before, your only concern about pleasure is how you should provide mine. Yours is secondary. In the future, if you ever ask to cum, you will be punished severely. I decide when and if you are worthy of cuming. Now, if you're a good boy and abide by the rules, you'll never need to worry about blowing your little cummies, as I'll leave those tiny testicles you dare call balls empty.'

Apparently done with laying down the law, at least for now, she let go of his hair but kept her hand on the top of his head. 'Are we ready to go, ladies?' She asked the other mothers in the room as if nothing had happened.

'We've been waiting on you, bitch,' Sam joked, looking at them with lust.

No longer spellbound by his mother and her agonisingly pleasurable ministrations, Pat took the opportunity to look around. Although he had noticed the other mothers sporting similar appendages to his mother when they appeared, he had given them little attention, too focused on what lay between his mother's legs. Now that he had a moment, however brief, his eyes feasted on the myriad of mommy meat around him.

None of them came even close to his mother's prodigious size. Despite such, however, none were by any means little; all of them, compared to their sons, had massive members, with none less than the biggest boy's size multiplied many times over.

It was, without doubt, the single most erotic sight Pat had ever seen: all those mothers standing around, gorgeous enough to shame supermodels, dolled up to the nines, with these humungous hole-wreckers standing proud between their thighs as they casually chatted back and forth.

If you had asked me last week, I would have denied ever wanting this, but now... I wouldn't trade this for the world!

The mothers moving with purpose broke Pat from his observations. By this time, the other mothers had their sons on their knees around the bath. 'Mothers,' the priestess began standing at the exit. 'Bring your sissies. It is time.'

At that, the mothers, in strange sync, grabbed a handful of their son's hair and led them, crawling, towards the door on their knees until they were in a straight line. At this point, Pat absently noticed that the order of the line corresponded to the respective dick size of each mother; they were obviously first, with Sam and Joe in third. Once they were all lined up and ready to go, the priestess bade them stand. 'On your feet, sissies.'

As Pat and the other boys moved into position, the mothers, again in weird synchronisation, manoeuvred their sons tight against them, their great spears of flesh pushed down to peak between lush quivering thighs. Looking down, Pat, mind numb from a heady combination of potion and pleasure, couldn't help but giggle at the totally bizarre sight of his utterly minuscule clitty and testicles resting on his mother's pale python as it stood out from between his thighs, like a monster peeking from its cave.

His giggle didn't last long, though, as he realised that despite his thick thighs, a feminine feature he had always felt self-conscious about, hiding a good amount of her gargantuan cock, enough was left sticking out in front of him to leave pornstars feeling lacking; his heavy gulp was, he figured, similar to the noise her hole-wrecker would make as she first forced it through his trembling, twitching defence into his tiny, tight boi-cunt.

At some unspoken signal, the mothers, chests flush with their sons' backs, bent forward, taking their sissy with them, before grabbing them just behind their knees and, while standing straight, lifted them off the ground. This new position tested Pat's flexibility; he was now bent in half, his thighs bracketing his torso, feet dangling in front of him. And that wasn't the only thing dangling, Pat realised; no longer resting on his mother's womanhood, his clitty and little balls were left hanging for all to see, as well as his pink, pulsing boi-cunt.

After figuring out that his hands were most comfortable placed over his mother's far larger ones, he stared at the cornucopia of sinful, sexy delight in front of him. And stared. And then, stared some more.

Sweet fuck! This has to be, without any fucking doubt, the hottest thing I've EVER seen! Fuck, I've got a feeling I'll be saying that a lot!

And what a sight it was! With each of the sissy-sons being held aloft by their gorgeous mother, the women were on display; Pat didn't know where to look, be it above the waist or below, as there was so much he wanted to see. As the women showed off their sissies to each other, like so much meat, his eyes darted around as if he was following a fast-forwarded tennis match. Pat gazed at the mothers' beautiful faces as they grinned and laughed while jostling their sissies in their arms. He goggled at the mothers' cleavage, so bountiful that, for each and all, it spilled out to the side of their son's torso. He stared at the mothers' exquisite legs, their muscles emphasised by their towering high heels. But, most of all, he gaped at each of their bitch breakers, goliaths compared to the pitiful clitty's above them, as they stood stiff, throbbing and bouncing with lust and desire.

The voice of the priestess interrupted Pat from his lustful appraisal. 'And don't worry sissies,' the priestess purred, voice oozing pure sensuality as she feasted on the sight of sissy-cunt, all tight, twitching and vulnerable. 'You'll have the rest of your lives to spend on your knees in worship at your mother's feet.' At that, she pushed open the doors, leading them out onto the next stage of their journey.