Pat's Pounding Ch. 08

Story Info
Futa! Mom sissifies Son.
2.8k words
4.15
6k
11
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lungs working like great bellows now that he had regained the ability to breathe, Pat lay on the cold stone floor, struggling to accept his new reality. Hell, it wouldn't be inaccurate to posit that Pat was experiencing more difficulty accepting what had just transpired had really, actually happened than he did taking his mother's mammoth cock deep in his throat. This whole thing, Pat thought, was so fucking surreal.

During Pat's existential ponderings, Julie wasn't idle. On the contrary, she had moved from her seat (without her, it transformed from something throne-like to a mundane chair) to look out over the brazier-lit grounds surrounding the beautiful building. Initially, at least to Pat's cum drunk mind, it seemed as if Julie had moved to look at something outside. However, it quickly became apparent that Julie was less interested in the botanical beauty than her reflection.

Using the window as a poor substitute for a mirror, she put her hands on her hips and swung her cock from side to side, said motion resulting in loud, meaty thuds as it hit her thick, womanly thighs. 'Fuck,' she moaned, tossing her head back, her hair long enough to partially obscure her fat ass, leaving only tantalizing glimpses available for Pat's perusal. 'That's the same sound we'll make as I break-in your boi-pussy.'

For Pat's slowly recovering mind, the sight presented by his mother was divine; he couldn't take his eyes off her.

'Just imagine, Pat,' she continued, shifting her hands so they slowly milked the remnants of her gargantuan orgasm onto the floor between her widely spread legs. 'If you thought sucking my cock was pleasure, then you're in for a whole new world pretty soon. Goddess, I bet you'll love it so much I'll spend more time balls deep in your tight little cunt than I will outside of it.'

Seeing that her son had, for the most part, returned from sissy space, she beckoned him towards her, using her meat pole as a fill-in pointer stick to let him know where she wanted him. 'Come here, my sweet, little sissy. Get over here, and suck mommy's bitch breaker, my soon-to-be cocksheathe,' she encouraged, voice almost infantile.

For Pat, to say the journey towards his mother was difficult would be an understatement. On the contrary, due to his new gravid belly, crawling did indeed become rather precarious; with each movement, he could feel his mother's copious cum deposit inside him slosh from side to side, threatening to overturn him.

Seeing her son gingerly crawl towards her, desperately trying not to keel over, was a sight of much hilarity to Julie. Laughing, she quickly finished draining her meat cannon, painting an 'x' on the floor with her thick cum. Pointing down at her spunk drawing, Julie made clear that is where she wanted her son to end his journey. 'This is where I want you, Pat,' she ordered, tone steely. 'Just like in those old films you watch, I want you right where 'x' marks the spot.' However, after only a few seconds, Julie approached her son, already bored of being a spectator.

'Come on,' she encouraged him as she stood towering over him to his side. 'You can do it!' Not content with merely offering verbal encouragement, she bent over and spanked his jiggling ass. And so their journey went; Julie nearly constantly spanking her son's rapidly reddening backside, continuing with a constant stream of filthy encouragement while Pat slowly crawled towards the objective his mother had marked. 'That's mommy's special sissy.' SLAP! 'The faster you go, the quicker I'll be able to rearrange your rectum.' SLAP! 'I can't wait to breed this tight cunt.' SLAP! 'I'm going to go so far into this little ass I'll conquer your fucking colon.' SLAP! 'I'm going to fuck parts of you, you didn't even know fucking existed!' SLAP!

However, despite his mother's passionate attempts at motivation, Pat, mind and body weary from that which he had endured so far, was unable to fulfil the duty demanded of him by his mother's dick. Before he reached the end of his journey, he collapsed forward onto his arms and face, ass sticking up in the air.

Seeing Pat couldn't meet her expectations, Julie's disappointment with her son was immeasurable. Determined to set him in motion again, Julie gave one last valiant attempt at encouraging him to complete his journey operating under his own steam. This encouragement, a method he would normally revile and abhor, pushed all the pleasure buttons of his brain, leaving him feeling a delightful tingling sensation spreading out from his burning boi-cunt. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Letting loose, Julie didn't hold back as she wailed on her son's backside, making sure that nearly its entire surface was left glowing a rose red. By the time Julie had finished, not only was her son's fleshy backside left looking like he had the world's worst sunburn, but her hand was also smarting horribly. However, despite her exertions, her attempts at beating Pat into movement had failed.

On the contrary, looking between his legs, Julie could see to her fury (and, admittedly, also her delight at seeing again how sensitive he was) that her newly-revealed pain-slut sissy had left another puddle of his weak, male jizz on the formerly pristine floor, it joining the thin, almost snail-like trail of his cum left behind by him as he moved from the site of his oral conquering.

'So you're not going to move, huh?' Julie asked, speaking more to herself than her spaced-out sissy. 'Well, I guess, there's only one solution then.' Having settled on a new course of action to see her sissy where she wanted him, she reached out to grip his plug before pulling the aforementioned device out with little to no mercy from her son's now gaping entrance. At the very least, that, Julie noted with grim satisfaction, got a response out of her son; for a terrible moment, she feared she had been losing her edge.

'FUUUCK!' Pat howled as he finally, gloriously came, the sudden abrupt stimulation to his swollen p-spot finally being enough to trigger his elusive orgasm. 'I'M CUMMING FROM MY ASS! I'M-,' before he could continue screaming his pleasure, Julie quickly covered his mouth with her hand. 'Fuck,' she muttered, suddenly fearful that they would be interrupted by one of her sisters who might have heard her son achieving his forbidden release. As Pat continued to roll his hips in the air as he spurted a weighty but watery load of cum onto the floor beneath him in thin strands, Julie's heartbeat felt like it was beating even quicker than it had during her orgasm.

'Shh,' she scolded harshly, eyes darting frantically to the entrance to the room. So desperate was she to silence her son's continual howling lest they were discovered, she, rather foolishly when viewed with hindsight, decided to undo that action that had started this whole noisy fiasco by replacing her sissy's plug; with the same roughness Julie used to pull it out, she shoved it back in.

Predictably, at least to a mind that wasn't operating under the panicked haze of potential discovery, this did not result in Pat returning to silence. On the contrary, if Julie thought he had been loud and animated before, then that was nothing compared to her soon-to-be-cocksheathe's reaction to this new violation; as soon as the bulbous head of the butt plug breached Pat's twitching boi-pussy he started jerking around like a beached fish hooked up to an electrical outlet, shaking off his mother's smothering hand and letting out a long, loud unintelligible wail.

Seeing her plan had spectacularly backfired, she employed the same strategy she had so many times before when Julie wanted to shut a sissy up; quickly rolling her son onto his back and holding him there with one strong arm, she titled his head back with her free hand, opening up his throat before, without any ceremony, bulldozing balls deep into his mouth. Immediately, Pat started to calm down now that he had something else to focus on other than the white-hot pleasure that had left him numb to the world. Both the mother and son duo let out simultaneous moans of pleasure and contentment as Pat started to nuzzle the heavy, hairless ball sack responsible for turning his world into one of darkness and heat.

Now that Pat had appeared to have calmed down and was no longer giving his best impression of a banshee, Julie once again attempted to get him where she wanted him. While rubbing soothing circles on his pregnant-esque bulging belly, she withdrew her mammoth womanhood from his milking throat, ignoring in the process his moan of disappointment. Once free from the clutching confines of her sheathe's face-pussy, she gently rearranged him so that he was once more on his elbows and knees facing her cummy 'x'. 'That's right, little one. Let mommy move you,' she near whispered, wary as she was of possible detection from having let, no matter how unintentional, her sissy cum before the sacred ritual.

'We'll try this again, only much more slowly.' So saying, Julie gently coaxed his butt plug out of its tight prison once more, marvelling as she did so at how even such comparatively little stimulation had her sissy quivering. Little by little, Julie eased it out until only the tip was left in; seeing his tight little ring cling so fiercely to its intruder had Julie licking her lips with wanton lust. 'Mommy's going to pull it all out now, darling, so do your best not to make any noise, alright?' Pat, mortified at having cum with such ease from his ass, nodded his head with determination, firmly resolved to do his mother proud.

Julie, so captivated by the sight in front of her, was oblivious to Pat's confirmation. 'Here we go,' she whispered lovingly, watching with wonder as the plug spread him apart, his ring gripping the plug forcefully until, with a loud 'pop,' the plug came free. Watching his gaping and twitched ring, Julie wondered if she was dreaming as she saw it quickly puckered back to its original tight state. 'Oh, my...,' she whispered, voice coloured with awe at how utterly tight her son's passage must be. Maybe, she thought with growing concern, I might be too big for him.

Doing her best to banish such thoughts, Julie returned her attention to her son. 'Now, my little cock puppet, are you going to crawl to where I what you or not?'

At this point, his body still recovering from pleasure and the recent domination of his throat, Pat was even less capable of fulfilling his mother's orders than before. However, before he got a chance to respond to his mother's rhetorical question, she took the matter into her own hands, or, in this case, hand.

Before her son could disappoint her any further, Julie seized the initiative. Using the middle two fingers from her right hand, she swiftly inserted them into his pussy, before curling them into a hook and using her hold on his ring and internal walls to lift his bottom half nearly off the ground. Left on only his hands and the tips of his toes, Pat, desperate to escape the painful pinch of his mother's hand on his boi-cunt, awkwardly scuttled forward until Julie let him go, leaving him to fall headfirst onto her crude spunk 'x'.

'There we are,' she said, so matter-of-factly, as if she hadn't just nearly yanked him across a room by his ass-pussy.

Now that she had him where she wanted him, Julie could finally do what she had wanted to (other than making him suck her glorious cock, of course) do since entering the room. 'Come here, sissy,' she beckoned as she hauled her son into her arms, returning him to the same position as before, his back resting against her fabulous tits, her meat monster trapped between them.

Pressing him up against the cold panes of the window, with her massive hole wrecker pushing against his back, they both looked out onto the grounds. Despite their preoccupation with how close their sexes were, they didn't fail to notice the bizarre sight opposite them. From their elevated position, they both spotted what seemed to be one of the young sons attempting to escape through the gardens while being chased by his mother; it quickly became apparent, however spirited though his attempt might be, it was doomed to failure as his pursuing mother rapidly closed the gap.

In short order, the adolescent was bowled over by his mother and pinned to the ground beneath her on his hands and knees; by some strange quirk of fate, during their brief and completely one-sided tussle, the soon-to-be-incesteous pair ended up facing Pat and Julie. Suspecting what they were about to witness, Julie nipped her son's ear before seductively purring to him. 'Watch, my sweet sissy. Don't look away. You're about to get a sneak peek of what you and I will be sharing very soon.' Heeding his mother's advice, Pat watched and waited, curious to finally see the coupling of a mother and son, between whom the roles of the penetrator and penetratee were about to be significantly reversed.

'Oh, she's going to be in so much trouble,' Julie sang softly, laughing, before murmuring with longing. 'There's always one seed son who tries to escape. It never works though...,' she informed him with humour. 'Lucky bitch, it looks like she's going to get some boi-cunt early!'

In the garden, poorly hidden by the surrounding low-level vegetation, the mother, distinguishable from her other sisters by her prodigiously fat cock, clearly had only one thing on her mind as she spat several times on her hands before using her saliva and natural lubricant to coat and cover her pulsing erection. However, even as consumed as she was by lust to so flagrantly attempt to break the rules by performing an unsanctioned and unwitnessed boi-breaking, she still had the awareness to check her surroundings for potential voyeurs. Hence, when she spotted Julie and Pat, her panic was not in any way feigned. Thankfully for the eager spectators, such disquiet didn't last long as Julie, shifting her body to take more of Pat's weight, raised a finger to her smiling lips, making a 'shooshing' gesture before giving her a thumbs up.

Seeing that she was in no danger of discovery or being reported, the mother returned to her goal: prying open her son's virgin ass-pussy, moulding him to the shape of her cock and making him cum so much he would never want her to remove her cock from his boi-cunt. And, now that her cock was lubed-up, she was nearly good to go. All that was left was to repay the kindness of her sisterhood sister with the present of an improved view; scooping her son up with ease, she held him in the same position as Pat was currently in, her son bent near in half, his back against her front and his feet dangling in front of him.

So positioned, she, using the almost comical size difference between her and her son, shimmied him up her torso until his entrance, absent of its plug, was hovering over the head of her mammoth mommy meat. Then, in a herculean display of control, she paused, letting her fat mushroom tip gently kiss her son's boi-pussy. All four, watchers and those participating, held their breaths, waiting for that moment of glorious sissy-creating penetration. For Pat, this seeming hesitation made no sense. Why had things stopped? Has she changed her mind?

Thankfully, his mother, as she had so often in the past, even before he was her sissy, cleared things up for him. 'She's waiting for his ring to give out,' she quietly informed him, voice low, like any other volume would be blasphemous while watching such an intimate act.

Before he could ask for clarification, Julie, discerning his lack of total understanding, continued her explanation. 'When woman such as us penetrate a sissy, we, even with the aid of the potion, do not ram ourselves into your most sacred of places. To do so would result only in tremendous pain for our sissy, which is something we do not desire as we want you to love being fucked in your ass-pussy! Think, we could hardly convince you to relinquish your ideas of your pathetic clitties being cocks if we didn't make you experience sissy-gasm after sissy-gasm. So, to ensure we don't inflict permanent damage on your entrance, we wait for your muscles to give in; they always do, no matter how strong. Keep watching, and you'll see.'

Pat watched. Pat saw. And Pat's world changed.