My Mom Competes with my Stepmom

Story Info
And I’m the big winner
51.8k words
4.83
143.5k
456
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8letters
8letters
6,569 Followers

I published this story on 5/17/21. This story has the most sex scenes of any of my stories, and many of those sex scenes I consider among my hottest.

I took this and all my other stories down in January 2023. I've done some cleanup before republishing it.

"So, tell me about your visit, Bryson."

I had just gotten home after a week visiting my dad. "It was okay, Mom."

"'Okay'? What do you mean by 'okay'?"

I could feel the frustration rising in me. "It was okay. It wasn't great; it wasn't bad. It was good to see Dad. I got along okay with Allison." Still, it wasn't how I had wanted to spend the first week of my summer before college.

Allison was Dad's new wife: his trophy wife. Tall, blond with green eyes and a perfect smile. Nice tits, long legs, and a muscular body from when she had played volleyball on her college team. At twenty-five, she was much younger than Dad. Dad married her two months ago. I went to their wedding but otherwise had barely spoken with either of them. Besides the wedding, I hadn't seen Dad in almost a year.

"How did she cook?" Mom spat that out like she was daring me to say Allison cooked well.

"She cooked okay, Mom. Not as good as you, but okay. She had dinner delivered a lot. She said she normally makes Home Chef meals, but those don't work well for more than two people."

"How about the house? Did she keep it as clean as I do?"

"It was fine, Mom. Our house is cleaner, but it wasn't like their place was trashed."

Mom seemed furious that I hadn't denounced Allison.

"How did she treat you? Was she nice to you?"

"She was nice to me. She said she knew she'd never be a mom to me, so I should call her Allison. I think she wanted Dad to talk to me. You know how Dad normally is, so focused on work he barely notices I exist. No business trips or late nights the whole week. He and I probably talked more last week than we had in the last year he lived with us. Allison sat in on our conversations but didn't talk too much herself."

Mom seemed miffed that Allison had done something so nice for me. "Did she drink or do drugs?"

I rolled my eyes. "She and Dad drank wine with dinner sometimes. No, they didn't offer me any. Leave it alone, Mom. She was okay."

Mom seemed disheartened by this. I felt like she had strongly wanted a bad report on Allison and was upset that I had nothing bad to say about her. I had been ready to hate Allison's guts when I got to Dad's, but she had been very nice, and I grew to like her.

However... "There was one thing Allison did that I found annoying."

Mom perked up. "There was?"

"Yeah." I shook my head. "I don't know if she was feeling guilty about breaking up a marriage or what, but when it was just me and her, she'd tell me things like 'Shannon didn't cook good meals like this for your dad'."

"She said that?" Shock filled Mom's face.

"Yeah. She said you didn't keep yourself in shape for Dad, you didn't dress nicely for Dad, you didn't ask him about his trips when he got home. Stuff like that."

Mom's eyes widened in fury. "That's all lies!"

"Yeah, I know. The first few times she said things like that, I didn't say anything. I didn't want to be rude. But after a while, I started correcting her. You did cook good meals, you did keep yourself in shape, you did dress nicely, and you did ask him about his trips." Mom was a busty woman of average height with brown eyes and dark brown hair who had done all the right things to keep herself attractive for her husband. "I guess Dad had fed her all that bullshit to justify dumping you. She wasn't happy to hear the truth."

That drew a big smile from Mom. She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks for standing up for me."

"No problem." I sighed. "Dad asked me to come visit them every other week for the rest of the summer. I'm sure Allison put him up to that."

"You should do it."

"I don't want to do it. My friends are here now. I haven't kept in touch with anyone there."

With a month left in my junior year, Dad had stunned Mom and me by announcing he was moving in with Allison. As soon as the school year had ended, Mom moved us in with my grandmother. I had the wonderful experience of having my senior year at a new high school.

"You need to go. Your father is paying for your college. You will probably work at his business next summer. You can't afford to turn down any reasonable request from him."

"Okay." I had been afraid Mom would say that. "Can I go to my room now? I want to unpack."

"Okay."

* * * *

Actually, what I wanted to do was jerk off. I had used some miscommunication between my parents to slip in a visit to my girlfriend Brittney. I hadn't told Mom I was dating Brittney as I knew she disapproved of her. Brittney's mom had been divorced three times and was living with a guy, and Mom wanted me to date someone with a more stable family life. I had been dating Brittney for only a few weeks. I might have fought the good fight with Mom about Brittney, except I knew today was the last day I'd see her for a long while. Tomorrow, she was leaving to live with her dad for two months. We weren't breaking up and instead were going to do video calls as often as possible while we were apart and then resume dating when she got back.

I hadn't gotten too far with Brittney. Today, she had let me suck her tits for the first time. That had been so hot. When I left, she gave me a pair of black lacy panties as a reminder of her while we were apart. I pulled them out of my bag and wrapped them around my cock as I thought about sucking on her tits. In no time, I blasted a load into the panties.

My first two years of high school, I had been nothing special. After a growth spurt made me 6'1" tall with a broad chest, I had some success with girls. No steady girlfriend, but quite a few dates. That success prompted me to lift weights and pay more attention to how I looked. Then Dad announced he was moving out, Mom moved us, and I spent the summer with no friends. When my senior year started, I didn't know anyone, didn't belong to any groups, and was at the bottom of the social ladder. It took me a long time to find someone I liked and who was interested in me. Brittney wasn't my dream girl, but she was a fun date.

I emptied my bags and came out of my room with my hamper. Mom saw me and said, "I'll do your laundry."

I almost panicked. I didn't want Mom to find the cum-covered panties. "I'll do my laundry, Mom. I need to practice for college."

"Okay."

As I was getting to the washer, my phone rang. It was my best friend Luis. "Hey. What's up?"

"Paintball. I know you just got back from your trip, but several of us are about to leave to do paintball. Want to come?"

"Sure! Let me ask my mom."

I told Mom about paintball, and she said I could go. I left my laundry basket on the washing machine and went back to my room to get my paintball stuff. By the time I had that together, Luis was out front.

* * * *

Once Bryson was gone, Shannon walked to the washing machine. She would pleasantly surprise her son by doing his laundry for him. She'd missed him badly the week he was gone and wanted to do something special for him. She was disappointed he hadn't seemed to miss her as much as she'd missed him.
Shannon started putting his clothes into the washing machine. She turned all his T-shirts inside out so the design on the shirt would last longer. She smiled. No matter how many times she told Bryson to do that, he always forgot to.
When Shannon lifted one shirt, she saw it -- a pair of black lacy panties. Her eyes filled with disbelief. Where had Bryson gotten these? He had come straight home from his dad's house. She had gone over all the things in his suitcase before he left, so she knew he hadn't taken them with him. So where had he gotten them? Oh my god! she thought to herself. There was cum on them! Bryson had used them to masturbate!
Shannon pondered the question of where they had come from, and she came to an uncomfortable conclusion. Her son had driven straight home from his dad's. That meant the only possible source for these was at his dad's house. He had stolen a pair of panties from Allison! The realization knocked the breath out of her. Her son had spent a week with the young, attractive Allison and had stolen a pair of her sexy panties.
What if he hadn't stolen them? What if Allison had given them to him? Improbable. But stealing a pair of panties was also improbable. The theft of a pair of expensive, sexy panties would certainly be noticed. That would make things awkward when Bryson was back there next week. But would Allison really give her stepson a pair of her panties? Well, if that tramp was willing to break up a happy marriage and steal a much older man away from his wife, then she might do something as terrible as giving her stepson a pair of her panties.

* * * *

I could tell right away something was wrong when I got home. I had a blast at paintball, and when I told Mom about it, instead of smiling and laughing at my stories, she looked angry and disappointed. Was she upset that I had gone to paintball as soon as I got back?

I changed out of my clothes. When I came out of my room, I said to Mom, "Thanks for letting me go. I had a great time."

"I'm glad you did." She didn't sound glad at all.

"Luis asked me to come over tonight, but I told him I wanted to spend some time with you. I missed you, Mom." I really had. "I enjoy talking with you. With Dad, I feel like we're both just going through the motions."

"Thanks, Bryson." She gave me a little smile.

I took my paintball clothes over to the washer. For some reason, Mom followed me. Was she checking on my laundry skills? I turned my long-sleeved shirt inside out and tossed it in the washing machine. I turned to Mom and said, "I forgot to turn my T-shirts inside out again."

Mom gave me a cryptic smile. She pointed to the T-shirt on the top of my laundry basket. "That one is turned inside out. But you had better check each one."

I frowned. I didn't remember turning any T-shirts inside out. Had I done it automatically? I started tossing the clothes in my hamper into the washing machine. "I've got it under control, Mom. You don't need to supervise me."

"You're doing a wonderful job so far."

Mom continued watching me, which filled me with dread. Could I dump all the clothes in my hamper into the washing machine? No, Mom was making sure I checked each T-shirt. At some point, I'd get to the panties, and she'd see them. And then I'd have to tell her about Brittney, and the shit would really hit the fan. Mom would ground me for sure for lying to her. I tried stalling by taking my time with each piece of clothing, but Mom said, "You can do laundry faster than that," and I was forced to resume a normal speed.

I had tossed the panties about halfway into my pile of dirty clothes. Once I got close to halfway, picking up each shirt was torture as I felt like it would be the one the panties were under. As I continued, I became confused. I was well past halfway and still no panties. Where were they? I should have come across them by now.

As I got close to the bottom, I wondered if I had misremembered about putting the panties in my dirty clothes. Were they still in my room? But I was positive I had put them in with my dirty clothes.

When I tossed the last shirt into the washing machine, I was relieved. I must have grabbed the panties when I grabbed a handful of my shorts and underwear. Crisis averted.

Then Mom said, "Miss something?"

"Um..."

She opened a cabinet door above the washer and pulled out the black panties. "Missed these?"

Oh, shit. Mom must have found them somehow. Which explained her odd behavior.

Mom asked sternly, "Where did these come from?"

"Um..." I pondered alternatives to telling Mom about my visit to Brittney. Could I have gotten them from another girl long ago? I had gone on several dates since we moved here, but Brittney was my first girlfriend.

"Bryson, did you steal these while you were at your dad's house?"

Relief swept over me. I'd get in trouble for doing that, but not grounded like I would if I had told my mom about Brittney.

"Yeah, I did, Mom. Today, I snuck into their bedroom while..." I wouldn't have had a chance to sneak into their bedroom as they were home all day doing stuff with me. "I mean on Friday. They were at work. I was bored..."

Mom looked at me with disgust. "You're a rotten liar, Bryson. Tell me what really happened."

I took a big breath. Now I was going to be in even deeper shit for lying about stealing the panties in addition to lying about coming straight home.

"Well, umm, Mom. I, umm—"

"Did Allison give these to you? Is that why you were lying about stealing them? You were too embarrassed about her giving them to you?"

Mom had thrown me a life preserver. I couldn't get in trouble for Allison giving them to me. I stopped and pulled together a story. I couldn't ramble this time. I had to make this believable.

"Last night, Dad and Allison went out on a date to a nice restaurant. When Allison was getting dressed to go out, she called out to Dad. He and I had been talking, so I walked with him over to their bedroom door." All that was true. "When Dad opened the door, I saw Allison half-dressed. She was wearing a bunch of sexy lingerie - a bra, panties, a garter belt, and stockings. It was just a brief look before I turned and walked away." Actually, I had turned and walked away before Dad opened the door. "That night, I was masturbating when they got home." Which was true. "I was wearing headphones and hadn't heard them come in." I wasn't that stupid. "Allison opened the door to my room to check on me and saw me masturbating." Actually, I had been pretending to play a game on my phone. "She excused herself for not knocking and left. Today when I was packing, Allison came in with something behind her back. She handed me the panties and said, 'You seemed to enjoy seeing me in these last night so much I thought I'd give them to you.'" I made a what-can-you-do gesture. "So, I put them in my bag and brought them home."

"And then you used them to masturbate with."

"Yeah." Shit! Scramble for a plausible story. "I've read stories on the internet about guys who masturbate into panties. I decided to give it a try."

"And did you like it?"

"Like what?" Was Mom really asking me what I thought she was asking me?

"Masturbating into panties?"

"Yeah, I guess." Her question threw me for a loop. I was certain Mom knew I masturbated, but I never discussed it with her. I always hid the evidence that I masturbated from her. It felt creepy to discuss masturbating with her.

"Who did you think about while you were using them?"

"Excuse me?" Mom couldn't have asked what I thought she asked.

"Who did you think about? Did you think about Allison?"

"No."

Mom gave me a disbelieving look. I could understand why she would think I was fantasizing about Allison as she was gorgeous. But I had never thought about Allison sexually. She was my stepmom!

"Who did you think about?"

I couldn't tell her I was thinking about Brittney. "Girls in general."

Mom rolled her eyes in disbelief. I guessed she still thought I had thought about Allison. Mom held up Brittney's panties. "These are going in the trash." My heart plunged. There went my tangible reminder of Brittney.

Mom opened another cabinet door above the washer. She took out a pair of black panties and handed them to me. "Use these instead of Allison's. They're silk. You'll enjoy using them more."

I asked incredulously, "You have sexy panties?"

From the way Mom's face screwed up, I knew immediately I had made a mistake.

Mom said angrily, "Yes, I have sexy panties. I have a lot of sexy lingerie. I'm only thirty-seven and am in damn good shape. Not just for a woman my age, but for a woman period. I think I look great in panties like that."

"I...ah...I'm sure you do, Mom." I held out her panties gingerly. "You really want me to use these?" I found the idea of using my mom's panties creepy.

"Yes. If you can use Allison's panties, you can certainly use mine. And I want to see that you are using them. I'll be doing your laundry for the rest of this week. Understood?"

"Understood," I said in defeat.

Mom reached for the laundry detergent. "Now get out of here."

I walked off towards my bedroom with the panties.

* * * *

The next day when Mom was gone, I found Brittney's panties in the trash can in the kitchen. Mom had cut them up into little pieces. I was bummed to not have them anymore. It had been so nice to jerk off thinking about Brittney using Brittney's panties. I found the panties' label. I'd have to buy a replacement pair before she came home.

The rest of the week, I made do, jerking off thinking about Brittney with Mom's silk panties. The first time I jerked off using my mom's panties, I felt uncomfortable about it. But I loved the feel of silk on my cock. And they did have a huge advantage - I didn't have to hide the evidence that I was jerking off. I felt awkward about Mom seeing the evidence of my jerking off, but whenever she came out of my bedroom with my hamper, she seemed pleased.

* * * *

Sunday, I made the three-hour drive to my dad's house, getting there after dinner. It was hard to call it "Dad's house" as had always been "Our house" - Dad had moved back into it with Allison after Mom moved us to Grandma's.

Shortly after I arrived, Allison dropped a bombshell, "I'm taking next week off from work."

"Really?"

"Yes. It's getting a little uncomfortable at work now that I'm the wife of the owner. Your dad and I had planned on me quitting at some point. We want to start a family right away. So, we're thinking about me taking the summer off as a trial run for me being home full-time."

"Okay." I didn't know what else to say. Did I want a little half-brother or sister?

"And I want to get to know you. I'll never be like a mom to you, but I want to be a friend. Okay?"

Allison was so nice that I did want to get to know her better. "Okay."

Monday evening, we were sitting around the living room talking. Allison and Dad were on the couch, and I was in a recliner. Dad asked me, "How's your mom doing?" He hadn't asked about her last week, and I hadn't felt like bringing her up.

"She's doing pretty well."

"Is she dating anyone?"

"No. She's so busy with her mom that she hasn't had time for dating. Nor do I think she's in the mood."

Allison asked, "What's up with her mom?"

"She's dying of lung cancer." A bitter taste formed in my mouth. Grandma was the sweetest, most loving grandmother in the world. She was so proud of how I had grown up. Finding out she had cancer had broken my heart, more than Dad moving out. "Probably only a few more weeks to live." The treatment had gone on long enough that we had all grown to accept the inevitable, but it still tore me up to think about it. "She's in a hospice now, where they're trying to make her last days as enjoyable as possible. Mom and I live in my grandparents' house."

Allison looked embarrassed. "I'm sorry. I hadn't known."

"Grandpa died of a heart attack a few years ago." His death had also broken my heart. "Grandma is looking forward to joining him. It's all she has to look forward to."

Allison said, "That is really sad." She turned to Dad. "Why didn't you tell me Shannon's dad had died and her mom was battling cancer?"

Dad said cavalierly, "Didn't I tell you? I thought I had."

Allison gave Dad a nasty look. It seemed to me a pretty big detail to have not discussed. She turned back to me. "I'm sorry to hear this. I'm really, really sorry."

She sounded genuinely sorry for both, all the ill fortune and for inadvertently bringing it up. The reason Mom had moved us so quickly after Dad moved out was so she could take care of Grandma. Dad dumping Mom shortly after Grandma had started chemo had made the split even more painful. But if Allison had known that Grandma had had cancer, would she have done anything differently? Would she have ended her affair with Dad? Would she have slowed down her destruction of my parents' marriage a little bit? I doubted it.

8letters
8letters
6,569 Followers