Patti Cake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then... Patti quickly spit out more, telling me how hot she found kinky stuff like that, pleading her case, but already without saying anything back to her, I knew my mind was made up – there was no way... But then...

"Uh-uh – No way... Patti come on, you can't be serious... There's no way I'm doing that... Doing what I know you're thinking..." I said her wanting to sound serious -because I was...

"Oh come on –pul-eeese... Will you do it for meeee..?" Patti answered back, her voice going all girly and sweet in baby-talk, even going so far as to bat her eyelashes at me and putting her bottom lip out far enough to trip over.

"No – Way..." I stated again, trying to stand my ground, I was actually worried because I did not want to do this...

"I can't wear your pantyhose – I'd be too embarrassed and what if someone found out? We both know how good you are at keeping things to yourself Patti - like I had asked you..." I went on, trying to defend myself, mentioning something that happened one night in the back of a car while she was getting really hot and heavy with me. We had been making out and she even pulled her top off showing me her stunning, luscious tits for the first time.

But then... Something happened that I've never lived down -and especially so with Patti telling her sister Carol about it... Telling her how I became a little 'too excited' during this make-out session and how I came too soon... Telling her sister how I came in my pants...

It was true, I did cum in my pants that night because of all the hot make-out action and her relentless teasing, I just couldn't take it anymore - and as humiliating as that already was... Patti telling her sister was just another nail in my coffin... I wished I were dead after that and I could never look Carol in the eye – and just so because I never really liked her back then.

"Yes, I'm sorry about that, she caught me at a weak moment, you know Carol she's my older sister and it's hard to keep things from her..." Patti came back, defending herself this time, then switching again, not willing to drop her original weird, kinky request.

"So you won't wear them for me? Even if it turns me on and it might make me we want to -do things? Sexy things..?" She said this time, smiling and winking at me, putting a finger to her bottom lip, making herself look too dammed sexy to resist – and to be honest, I hadn't thought of that, I hadn't thought of what it might mean to her in the bedroom sense that would include me... Instead, I was too worried about how I'd look in her eyes and what she would think of me.

With Patti putting this in front of me I was growing weaker. My half-drunk- but stronger than ever libido was winning out in my want of retaining any of my self decency. But then again, I was with Patti and as we know, I'd do just about anything for Patti. I found myself bowing my head and looking away, mumbling a quiet "Okay..." as my only assent.

"What Dale..? What did you just say? Did you say okay..?" Patti quizzed, sitting up beaming now; I guess she knew she had me. But again, I couldn't look at her - this time all I could do was nod.

"Oh goodie..!" She exclaimed clapping her hands and jumping up to her own shoeless, stocking feet.

"Come on, let's go up stairs to your parent's room, they have a much bigger bed..!" Patti added then, grabbing my hands and pulling me up from the couch and onto my feet.

I was eager too but I couldn't show it, I couldn't let her know that I was doing this just for the chance of sex with her... Hand in hand I followed her up the stairs.

***

Reaching the bedroom Patti wasted no time in pushing me backwards onto the bed before she stepped back smiling and looking oh-so sexy as she started taking off the light, classy – summery purple and white print dress she'd worn to the wedding.

Watching I was wide-eyed and growing more excited by the second. So far, she was down to her matching dusty-purple bra and little panties which lay hidden beneath her original pair of pantyhose...The ones that didn't suffer any fateful runs, leaving the extra pair - kept safe in my breast pocket all evening - leaving them free for her to coerce me into wearing them for her...

Staying as she was for the time being, she came over to where I had stood and she pushed me on to my parents bed -lain out, still fully dressed with my legs hanging off the end at the knee.

"You know..." she began, smiling down at me as she climbed up to the bed, straddling my midsection, staying half on her knees, half sitting up in my lap.

Then, without finishing her thought and leaning over, she cupped my face in her hands and kissed me, soft and lovely at first but then picking up, her tongue wrestling and fight with mine, moving into a fever pitch until suddenly she sat back again, smiling still and looking into my eyes.

"You know... If you do this for me - you'll get a big surprise..." Patti then said smiling and lowering herself back down from her perch on top of me. Lowering herself down between my parted legs, watching her kneel, her hands going for the small buckle on my belt.

Craning my neck to look down at her, I watched with held breath, this was farther than we had ever gone before... I was hard and preying it didn't happen again, at least not before I had a chance...

"What...What's my su-surprise..?" I asked, smiling but hushed and stuttering a little. I was still somewhat leery and afraid, never knowing when this rug would be pulled out from under me. Yet her answers shocked me in a good way - a very good way... But also, it left me wanting to ask an awful lot of questions as well.

"Well..." she began, not looking at me but rather getting my belt undone and opening the catch on my suit pants.

"Back in high school, I had nick-name..." She continued, going for my zipper, letting her eye flick up to mine, smiling up at me now...

"Some of the guys, some that I'd dated or just guys in school... They started calling me 'the blow-job queen' behind my back..." She said, letting her confession slip while I lay there, up on my elbows now and with Patti sitting up on her knees on the floor between mine, working my trousers down, stripping me to my tight boxer briefs.

I said nothing as she motioned for me to lift up my ass, up enough for her to tug the thin material of my suit pants out from under me allowing her to pull them down farther, down past my knees and then with my shoeless feet, she had them easily off.

My bigger concern, other than trying to grapple with Patti having this high school nick-name of being 'the blow-job queen' -and just how this name may have been derived... I was however a little more worried about Patti seeing my little 'stiffy-tent' and obvious pre-cum wet spot showing through my light blue underwear.

Pausing, we looked at each other without saying anything, Patti, then slipping her fingers into the waist band of my underwear, looked up to me smiling... "You know when I do this... There's no turning back – you -will- be wearing the pantyhose..." Still, I stayed silent, momentarily paralyzed by the moment, my silence telling her of my consent.

"Okay..." Patti began, smiling even brighter "You're about to find out how I earned my nick-name..." she finished giving me a wicked, sexy wink as she pulled my boxer-briefs down, exposing my dick to the air, to the room, to Patti.

"Mmmm? What do we have here she..? Oh it's soooo cute! Just like you! Patti said cheerily upon seeing me naked like this. Watching my not-so-big - but very stiff little penis pop up once freed from the confines on my underwear.

I was afraid of this; I had been for some time. I knew I wasn't well hung, I knew from magazines and early video-porn that compared to those guys, I could never 'measure up' past my 4-inch erections, 5-inches if I pressed my luck... Yet being the foolish romantic that I always was, I believed that love would conquer all and the small size of my penis wouldn't matter to the love of my life... Or so I had hoped... But now? Now I guess was the moment of my truth...

I didn't have to wait long...

The next thing I knew, my head was rolling back, trying to catch up with my eyes as the pleasure centres in my brain suddenly exploded in a thousand colours of rapturous joy. Patti, it seemed, in wanting to prove her oddly accepted nick-name of being a high school blow-job queen, laterally engulfed my stiff and twitching 4-inch penis down to the root in one open-mouthed gulp.

Not a very far to go -I know, but still, I was amazed watching her bury her nose into my pubic hair, her head and face in the place where my little dickie used to be. I swear it was all I could do to stop myself from cumming just from this initial contact.

"Unnnggg..." I groaned and Patti echoed my sentiment, she too moaning, apparently loving my little guy, much to my relieved delight. It was something I didn't have to think about anymore. Something to take away and distract me from getting everything I could from this incredible, loving sex-filled breakthrough with Patti.

"Uhhh... Oh God Patti! That's... Oh that's am-amazing... Oh Unnngg..." I cried out as she sucked and licked at my penis, my every muscle going tense as she let her tongue run the short length of my shaft, licking all around my super-sensitive, circumcised head.

"Oh you like that huh..? I thought you might..." Patti said once she had let me slip from between her velvety lips. Her mouth and tongue quickly being replaced with her right hand going around my very stiff and now very wet little cock, all of it disappearing within her grasp, jerking me a few good hard turns before letting go altogether. Her actions leaving me a mess, panting and struggling not to cum too fast.

"Ahhh... Why'd you stop..?" I whined in complaint, it felt so good – her mouth, tongue and lips, the warmth and wetness, then to her hand stroking me, all wet and slippery with her spit.

Of course being my first ever blow-job I had no other point of reference, so as far as I could tell, Patti was indeed 'the blow-job queen' and not just of her high school, but the entire world as far as I was concerned at that moment.

"I stopped because it's time for you to live up to your promise..." Patti began as she rolled away from me on the floor.

"That... was just a warm up, a taste of what's to come if you're a good little boy and wear the pantyhose for me..." She went on, back to standing now and opening the new package of tan coloured pantyhose she'd found still hidden in my breast pocket.

"Sit up Dale, watch as I do this so you can learn how to do it for next time..." Patti finished saying, leaving me to rebuke.

"What..? What do mean next time..? Believe me Patti... I don't know how you talked me into this now, so you can be dammed sure 'this' won't be happening again..." I said to her trying to be emphatic... You know? Like 'real' man would be while arguing with his girlfriend about wearing her pantyhose?

But of course, Patti, she only ever heard what she wanted to hear; all she did was smile and say "We'll see..." while continuing her task of rolling down each of the legs in the pantyhose. Rolling them down, getting them ready to put them on me... My heart was pounding, I was afraid and excited and trying desperately not to let either emotion show.

"I doubt you'd let me shave your legs first... it's too bad to because these would look so much better without any leg hairs showing through, but I guess it will be okay -for now..." Patti said to me then and once more getting up my ire in saying 'for-now' indicating again that this wouldn't be the only time she would be doing this to me.

"You're not very big and you're not all that hairy of a guy either so, we'll get away with it -for now..." She said then still pushing my buttons with this 'for-now' thing... I just stayed quiet, there was no use arguing anymore.

Kneeling back down between my legs, and oh how I wished she take me back into her mouth just then but no – no instead she was kneeling to put me into a pair of pantyhose. However, all I heard her say was 'for-now' and 'not-very-big'...

"You do have great legs Dale and a really cute, tight little ass... I know these are going to look great on you - you'll see – now watch – point your toes, that's it..." She said to me while giving me instruction, first slipping the open ends over my pointed toes and foot on my right before repeating the process again on my left.

Moving in slow, upward movements, fascinated now I watched as Patti worked each of the silky feeling pantyhose up my legs, and suddenly I was feeling very turned on in a naughty, nervous kind of way with the initial sensation of feeling the nylon touching my skin and sending a shiver of delight up my spine.

It was electric, like something had been plugged into my brain sending this feeling rushing out all over my body... It was something I couldn't describe but it had an odd familiarity, like something dormant had been turned on or plugged in that had woken something inside of my psyche, my being...

Moving slowly, up each leg, over my calves and up, reaching my knees. "Stand up for me, let's get these on the rest of the way" Patti said smiling as she pulled me to my feet. I felt kind of silly like this, standing there, naked from the waist down, bottomless with my little dickie sticking out, the pair of pantyhose knotted at my knees.

Smiling at me and saying nothing, Patti shimmied the nylons farther up my thighs, slipping her thumbs into the waistband and began to tug the smooth feeling nylon fabric upwards, up over me, covering me -and I don't know why but then, I started rocking my hips a little, helping Patti, moving myself around, naturally helping her to pull the tight, silky material up and over my lower torso, over my bare ass and as well as my little stiffy boner, the result leaving a tent of the vapour thin nylon sticking up and looking rather out of place -if not obscene.

With the tight feeling nylon clinging to my skin, with me – dressed in pantyhose, the two of us just stood there for a second, looking. I was embarrassed beyond belief, sort of - still half naked like this with the girl of my dreams there looking at me.

It was the kind of thing nightmares were made from... Yet remembering it was Patti who did this to me, put me here like this, dressed in a pair of her pantyhose and my crisp white dress shirt, I tried not to feel so weird about it but dam it was hard not to feel anything -but weird...

Smoothing and fussing still, Patti made sure there were no sags or wrinkles in 'my' nylons, than rising to meet my lost gaze; she smiled with a huge grin as she then mussed up my hair some like I was a cute little brother or something and saying...

"Here, just let me do this..." She said as she opened several of my shirt buttons and flipped up the collar.

Then stepping back she put her hands on her hips, surveying me with her eyes and saying nothing. It was odd, her studying me like this, maybe I wasn't used to this much attention, but it was one of those moments where I thought that I had better be careful about what I wished for...

"Wow Dale... My God, I knew your legs would look good in stockings, but really, I had no idea you'd look THIS good..!" Patti said brightly breaking the silence that had been slowly killing me.

As silly and embarrassed as I was feeling, it was good to hear something nice from her; I mean at least she wasn't falling over laughing and making me feel like a complete loser. It was of some consolation at least -considering my current condition of being almost naked from the waist down, dressed in her sheer, tan coloured pantyhose and sporting a very stiff little boner...

"Wow..." She said again. "You look so sexy like this! Turn, turn for me, let me see that cute little ass of yours in 'your' pantyhose..." Patti said then, making sure I knew what she had said.

Turning as instructed, Patti surprised me a little by crouching down behind me, not quite on her knees but enough for her to get a good look and feel of my nylon-covered ass, the tightness I felt most in this region, my now compacted ass cheeks, being moulded and mauled with her hands.

"Mmmmph..." I moaned in a soft sigh as I felt her hands smoothing down the backs of my thighs, the cool, tingling sensation of the nylon, drawing and pulling against my rear cheeks as Patti continued her 'inspection' of my rear-end -and again I sighed aloud as she let her open hands roam freely over my ass cheeks, letting the backs of her manicured fingernails skate across my silky, nylon-covered skin, the amazing sensation hitting my brain sending me somewhere else, into some otherworldly realm of pleasure...

"Feels nice doesn't it..?" Patti asked, righting herself -yet still remaining behind me.

"Uhhh..." I moaned a little louder this time as her dancing fingernails returned to my nylon covered ass, the sensations, undeniably wonderful. The feeling leading to my first acknowledgment of this sinfully taboo thing I was finding to be quite a delight.

"Oh God Patti... I – I had no idea..." I stammered.

"How – how can girls wear these all day without going crazy..?" I asked as Patti remained behind me, still lightly caressing and tickling my skin through the silky material, running her hands all over my nylon encased upper thighs and clenching ass cheeks, my little boner encased in such finery left twitching and threatening to go off at any second.

"Mmmmm... See..? I told you, I knew you'd like this, wearing my nylons and after all it was you that mentioned it to begin with -but..." Patti started, her words cutting me a little because of their truth.

"But don't be too embarrassed Dale, you're with me now, don't worry, you're safe so just relax –relax and enjoy..." She said to me, leaning in then, leaning from behind, nuzzling my neck and then planting soft kisses up and down, seducing me further, taking me away again to this other, unknown world.

Standing behind me and saying nothing, either of us, holding me close, her big firm, yet soft feeling tits pressed into my back and touching me with her fingers through the nylon while continuing with her rain of kisses and wet little tongue licks, swaying together as she let my passions rise removing once and for all any waning objections I may have left in me.

The scene almost too unreal for me to believe it was actually taking place, yet this was real. I was so turned on it was beyond belief, with Patti behind me, holding me close, swaying with me while my brain soaked in the idea that wearing pantyhose like this for her wasn't actually something to be feared and rejected by rather something wanted and encouraged. Holding me close like this, dressed like this, I couldn't help but to feel like I was somehow now the girl in this relationship.

***

"Ah! Oh please... Oh Patti, please don't!" I gasped as I then felt her right hand reaching around me, grasping at my hard little member. It wasn't that I didn't like or want her touching me there, on the contrary, I wanted nothing more from her at this moment. Yet my fear lay in still not wanting to cum too soon and as much as I had earlier resisted her putting me in to these pantyhose, I was admitting to myself that I was starting to really like this now -and I didn't want it to end, just when it seem to be getting started.

"What's the matter baby? Are you afraid you're little gun is going to go off too soon... Like – like it did before..?" Patti teased. "Don't worry, I won't let that happen this time, I'm not finished with you, not quite yet..." She ended saying leaving me unsure just how worried I should be.

Stepping away from me then, she put her hands on my shoulders, tuned me where I stood at the end of the bed where she once again pushed me with a good shove, my legs giving out at the knee as I fell landing flat on my back as Patti stayed where she was, standing looking down at me smiling as she reached her two hand behind her back to unclasp her lacy-cupped, dusty-purple bra.