Patti Cake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling still she kept her eyes riveted to mine as she let her D-cup bra fall away from her big tits letting my eyes feast on their glorious size and beauty. Her lovely pair looking how I remembered even with being only like the third time I've seen them like this, naked and bare, My eyes left captivated, drawn to her not too overly large, pink areola and darker dime-sized nipples completely exposed and available for my view.

"Take off your shirt baby; I wanna feel some skin-on-skin..." She said to me as she then slinked out her own pair of pantyhose, leaving her wearing only her matching purple panties as she once again she climbed atop of me at my mid-section.

But apparently I wasn't obeying her order fast enough, so Patti took it upon herself to do it for me, yet she didn't bother with opening any buttons, rather she simply pushed the material up in a hurry and pulled it up over my head and with my arms also up and the shirt coming off, she unceremoniously toss the crisp white dress shirt aside.

"Mmmm..." She cooed again. "Oh yeah that feels nice..." Patti sighed as she lay her topless tits and body down atop my own hairless chest, the shared heat and the weight of her body, her fantastic tits, smashing and crushing into me was wondrous to say the least. Then wrapping my arms around her, I pulled her in as close as we could get.

Squished together with her on top, mostly naked now -our passions took off again as we kissed hard, our tongues resuming their mouth-battle, wresting and swapping spit like two long lost soul mates finding each other on some deserted beach after decades spent apart.

"Put your legs around me..." Patti said in a lust-filled, whispering voice. Her request leaving me to wonder - but by this point, this far into this wicked, sexy game, I was more than putty in her hands, I was liquid, she could pour me into any shape, do with me as she pleased.

Doing as she asked, I did just that, I spread my legs open, letting her slip between, her still on top with my bent legs now coming around her at her upper thighs, our position now, with her laying on top of me, her legs stretched out with mine firmly wrapped around her and pulling her in, it gave me the impression that even more so now, it was me who was the girl as she earlier had me feeling while standing behind me, feeling and touching my legs through the silky pantyhose.

However the difference was a little bigger this time. Because this time, it was me who was the one on the bottom with my legs open, me the one who was being pseudo-fucked - like I really was the girl...

Feeling the shivers of this strange excitement dancing all around me, instinctively I pulled Patti in, this time feeling the weight of her body pressing down on my rock-hard little dickie, pushed down flat on my pubic area trapping it between the two of us, trapped in the sensuous grasp of the nylon pantyhose, the sensation once more pushing my arousal to the near breaking point.

"Mmmm... Oh this IS nice..!" Patti exclaimed as she too loved the feeling of our bodies pressing together, my pantyhose slipping and sliding between us. The result of which, after a moment or two had me pulling every muscle tight and holding my breath, teeth clenched and trying as desperately as I could to not lose control and spew my watery lode of cum into the new pair of tan colour nylons, ultimately leaving us in a sticky mess and not to mention, it would also lead into what would be my utter most humiliation.

"Ummm... Oh yeah, this is fun, I've always wondered what it would be like, on top like this, the one doing the fucking..." Patti said then smiling while then raising herself up some with her hands pressed into the bed, leaning up, her big tits coming up off of my chest and hanging there, right in my face.

"Ahh..." I gasped softly as she began to make a gentle rocking, sort of in-and-out motion, back and forth with her hips, pushing and letting go, enjoying her new found position of pretending to fuck me from on top.

Beginning to relax again I was starting to enjoy this more as well. I can't say that I 'liked' the idea of her-fucking-me -but we were here and doing it –but it was sex at any cost for me and of course, I went along for the ride...

Getting into this and feeling brave, I did something that I was yet to do with Patti. On several occasions, she had said to me that I need to be more aggressive and that girls like that sort of thing, so in keeping that in mind, I pushed my luck and took a chance believing that here, now - as Patti and I were now, I doubted she would reject any advances I may put forward, so I reached up to take her big swaying tits into my hands.

Gently holding them up at first in my cupped hands, feeling their weight, feeling how soft skinned and real they were. Then squeezing each of her heavy feeling jugs a little tighter, I craned my neck forward and up taking her stiff, but rubbery -pink left nipple into my wanting lips, sucking at the hard bud in a pained yearning, all the while letting her continuing with this 'mock-fucking' she was giving me.

Her panty covered pussy mound thrusting and pounding into me, hitting my hard little dickie in just the right place. Thrusting forward she continued, increasing her pace, pretending that she was the guy, fucking his girl – and I lay there loving it now - now that I had forgotten my fears and inhibitions.

"Ahhh- Oh - Oh Patti... This – Oh it feels – it feels soooo good... Oh fuck – what... What are you doing to me..?" I cried out as her actions and increased tempo were leading me up again, sending me closer, back to the edge of either begging her to stop or just letting her make me cum like this... while pretending that I was the girl – I was the one being fucked...

"Oh so you like this now do you..?" Patti began, teasing once again.

"Do you like the way your pantyhose feel baby? Do you like the way I'm fucking you in your tight, sexy nylons..?" She added in knowing I was close, almost too close.

"Oh shit... Oh fuck yeeeessss..." I said back to her agreeing, my passioned moans no longer in my control. Continuing I bellowed... "Oh Patti please... Oh yes, yes okay I'll say it Uhhh... I – I do like my pantyhose and Oh... Oh fuck, oh please... If you don't stop now I'm... Oh – Oh I'll c-c-cum..!"

***

In my eyes - my shame in admitting this new and wonderful feeling and even a desire, it was now complete... It was a strange time where part of me wanted to cum like gangbusters, but something else inside of me was afraid and I knew that it was because of what happened the last time I came in Patti's presence.

It was in the back of the car, when I made sticky mess in my pants after she had pushed me too far. I was afraid that was going to happen again, I was scared because I didn't want her to think any less of me as a man than she already did and I had my proof of this with her practically outright telling me so when she earlier spoke of me not being a 'big-strapping-guy' – which of course in my mind meant that she did indeed feel less about me. I wasn't as deserving or important enough for her.

***

"Oh no you're not! Not yet anyways... I'm not quite finished with you just yet my little friend... You just hold on..." Patti said wanting to direct and control the action, to which I complied, thanks to her relenting on the 'fucking' she was giving me, stopping and sitting up some, reclining back on her knees while staying between my own parted thighs.

Quickly then, before I had a chance to realize what was happening, Patti pulled down 'my' pantyhose and in a flash she had my ultra hard, red and angry looking little penis back into her mouth devouring all of me once again with her nose crashing into my pubic patch and bone hard enough for me to feel her nearly knocking the wind out of me.

"Unnnnngggg... Oh fuuuuck!" I groaned out in utter ecstasy as the amazing wet, warm feeling of her mouth and tongue returned to my undersized member, once more my brain exploding into a thousand colours of sheer sexual joy.

But alas, this time her oral ministrations would prove too much for me and with a only a couple of up-down motions my body went rigid, I lost it – I came with a pent up, almost violent explosions. Denied for how long I couldn't remember but here it was, the moment – 'that' moment...

"Uh..! Uh! Oh Unnngg Oh – Ahh – ahh... Unnnnngggg..." I cried out in the short gasps my spasming body held me captive, no longer in control of anything, mind or body shuddering in recoil as my equally small, fur covered balls contracted and pulsed, pumping my cum up and out through my penis shaft and into Patti's waiting mouth.

With her lips closed tightly around me, forming a vacuum seal over me almost all the way down my hard, cumming cock, Patti was letting me cum, letting me spill my seed onto her tongue, holding me there, staying still until my seizure riddled body began to calm down as my orgasm ebbed, slowly coming to its end, the last dribbles coming out in weakened pulsations while Patti remained still, letting all of my wet, watery cum flow into her mouth...

Spent now and flopping back down onto the bed, my chest heaving and beginning to feel the thin sheen of sexually produced sweat cooling on my skin. Panting and slowly catching my breath, I moaned out to her. "Oh Patti – Oh God that was... That was amaz–-..." - but that was all I was able to say... I wasn't able to finish thanking her, when all of a sudden she was no longer kneeling down between my parted thighs.

Patti -as quick as a cat was up now on all fours, leaning over me and forcing her mouth onto mine, kissing me in what felt like an all out attack –and in an instant I knew why... I knew why she had moved so fast and I knew why she hadn't said anything and it was because she couldn't -all she could do was smile at me through her sealed lips...

"Ummph –uh Aggg –Uh Mmmm-ugh... What? What was that..? Bleeeck! Why did you do that..?" I cried out in complaint and total shock with what Patti had purposely made happen.

"Oh relax... it was just a bit of cum -I thought you might like to try it for yourself... You are quite yummy by the way... It must be your healthy diet. That and you don't smoke, so your cum taste really good... It's sweet and fresh, even if there wasn't very much of it – it was still good..." Patti went on saying, talking like my cum was some sort of store bought yogurt smoothie. But then she switched her tactics a little and went back on the tease.

"What's the matter Dale honey? Didn't you like tasting yourself? I figured you would, what with tonight and all of this fun we're having..." She said then, teasing of course as she reached down to pull at my bunched up pantyhose, where once again they had been left tangled above my knees prior to this –my very first, yet very short, but still quite epic blow-job – and oddly, I let her.

Without either of us saying anything, Patti and I together, we pulled the slippery, cool feeling nylon pantyhose back up into place over my now very shrunken 'man-hood' if you could even call it that any more as it sat nestled back, shrunken into my small forest of pubic hairs.

Oddly, I felt okay with 'my' pantyhose back on me, I wasn't really embarrassed, conscious of them -yes, very much so -but not to the point of wanting to take them off. It was a new and exciting experience and I wasn't ready to let go of it just yet -and judging from how it was Patti who had started all of this, and how it was her who had pulled the pantyhose back on after we had, or I had cum... That told me that she didn't mind either.

I never asked but I think she was proud of me for doing this, letting her put me in them and now with my acceptance, allowing her to 'keep' me in them.

***

"No..! I didn't like it -or -err... Well, I mean, it didn't taste too bad I guess... I mean it's not like it was battery acid or anything..." I said back to Patti, stammering now as we lay back side by side, my slight confession not going unmissed.

"Oh so you did like it huh..? I knew you would... You see Dale, I know a lot about you, I can read you like a book -and I bet I can even tell you what you want, or even what you would like -even before you know it yourself..." Patti said, her statement ringing kind of true with me. I mean she was good at knowing what I would like, even when I would be far too shy and embarrassed to say so or even admit it to myself.

"But listen you're right, I'm sorry I probably shouldn't have kissed you like that, not with my mouth of your cum anyways..." Patti began, giving me some form of apology at least. "But honestly though, if had told you what I was planning on doing, you would have said no and pulled away from me."

Continuing on she went, and I know she was just trying to convince me that it was okay for her to do that -feed me my own cum, and probably doing so to alleviate her own guilt. Yet for some reason, I was kind of okay with this as well... Now that it was after the fact.

Sure, it was a total surprise but something in me liked what she did. But I wasn't going to ponder on this too long –I wasn't going to ask myself what made me say 'okay' with what Patti did, what made me 'like' tasting my own cum. It was just too complicated a thing to be dealing with just then.

"It's okay Patti, I know it was in the heat of the moment, and besides, like I said, it wasn't 'that' bad... I just don't..." I started saying to her, starting to open myself up to her but then stopped in a moment of weakness.

"You don't what..?" Patti asked then. "You can say it; you don't have to be shy Dale... Tell me, go on..." She continued, sounding genuine and like she cared, not really prodding, but still wanting to know what I was thinking – as women always seem to do.

"Well... I mean..." I began, then after a pause I went on. "After tonight and everything – with the pantyhose and all –and kissing me like that, letting me taste it – taste my cum... I just don't - I just don't want you thinking any less of me... After tonight that it... After this – like tomorrow or in a few weeks time... I just don't want this to change us, to change what we have going..."

I could feel my voice quaking as I said all of this, I was always afraid of broaching this subject with her, this topic of 'us' it had never really ended the way I had always hoped. But she was still here with me now -if that was sign, she was still with me now, so I kept trying.

"Aww baby you don't have to worry, I told you were safe here with me, and besides I 'wanted' you to do all of these things with me..." Patti began, trying to put me at ease.

"I think if you and I are going to have any kind of relationship I'd like it to be like this – like how we are now..." Patti said in what was her way of making me feel better but really, all she did was leave me feeling a little more confused. Seeing this in my face, in my unsure eyes, thankfully for me she went on to elaborate...

"I really hope this doesn't hurt your feeling too much but we do need to be honest don't we..?" Patti asked, looking at me as we lay together on the bed, now as we were, with our heads turned, probably a little too close, my vision of her face was somewhat blurred.

"Ahh, yeah... I've always been honest with you..." I said sounding as vague and weak as my statement was... Kissing her ass again, never wanting to rock the boat.

"Well if we're going to be hanging out like this, you need to know that there will be certain things you'll have to put up with, something you may not like... Like this... like tonight... I really liked this and it's convinced me of a few things with you..." Patti went on, letting her feelings spill –and the more she said, the more she wanted to say...

"Look I know we've said that you're not the biggest guy around and you're not -and that's just a fact of life, so there's no use getting all upset about it, you should just accept it as who you really are. Honestly Dale, there is no shame in being 'you'..." Patti explained, but again, I was at a bit of a lost, needing her to tell me more.

"So the way I see it Dale, if you and I can be anything together..? It's going to have to be just like this, like we are now -with me sort of taking the reins and you following along with whatever I want to do... Can you understand that Baby? Can you see now that this is what I want from you? This soft and more feminine side, where you get to be the person you were meant to be -and I get to take the lead..?"

"Wow" I thought to myself as she said this. She really is letting it all out there, but I still wasn't certain so as always, I was cautious.

"I-I think I know what you mean but I don't think I'm all there yet... Ummm – First of all... What do you mean by my 'feminine side' and 'being who I was meant to be'..?" I asked.

"Well... I mean, let's take a look at you... You're dressed in pantyhose and you like it..." Patti started off.

"Don't get me wrong baby, I'm not making fun of you... I love that you like wearing them, but the fact still remains, you 'do' like wearing these don't you?" She asked, and I know she wasn't trying to sound derisive or accusatory, but still it was sort of hard to hear -what she was saying, although true, it was still difficult for me to take in and not feel some amount of shame.

"Also, the way you treat me and sort of bow down to me, that's kind of feminine or it's not very 'manly' if you know what I mean... Sometimes it feels like your more of a girlfriend to me than a potential boyfriend – that kind of feminine – if you can understand that... I hope you do - and please - please know that I'm not trying to hurt you Dale. I just want to be truthful with you, that's all..."

I was quiet and reserved after her saying all of that, curling into her, I was still embarrassed -no matter what she told me about loving me like this –dressed in her pantyhose.

Yes I did like wearing the pantyhose after all, and sure it was a sex thing to begin with, a fun, taboo thing that she was showing me, but little did I know how doing that, how dressing in pantyhose would change my own perception of myself...

I was confused -and it was very early in the morning... The sun had been up for some time now.

Not long after Patti had finished her little speech, when she told me how things were, and how they were to be –how she saw me, I looked over to her to see that her eyes were now closed...

She was asleep, and then not long after, while trying to piece this all together, I felt my eyelids growing tired and closing of their own accord -as I too lost out to the dying remains of the night, falling fast asleep beside her – still in my pantyhose...

***