Patti Cake Ch. 07

Story Info
"She taught me the fine art of eating pussy..."
13.4k words
4.72
9.9k
8
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pacing in my half of the house, on my living room floor, nervous and waiting for Patti's imminent arrival. It was hard to ignore the wonderful, tingling feeling as my silk camisole and fine stockings gave off as I moved, caressing me with every step, reminding me again and again what exactly I was wearing under my favourite dark, navy blue suit.

I knew Patti would be here any minute and I was becoming a nervous wreck. Doused in baby powder after my long hot shower and pampering session before putting on my silky smooth lingerie, hoping to stave off any cold sweats that might leave stains.

I wanted this so bad. I wanted Patti, I wanted her back but I also wanted her to accept me and take me as I am. That was the hardest part right now, thinking and figuring out just 'when' within this first ten minutes I would find the courage and press on. Find my words and tell Patti just what and WHO she will be getting. Who lives under this tailored and rather expensive suit that I was using as a shell, a cover -- a mask to try and hide myself, but who was I kidding? You could put me into a Super-Man suit with the cape and all -- and I'd still come across more like Wonder-Woman -and even being like her would be a stretch...

***

It was a wild and very eye opening experience that I had shared with Mom the previous evening. I was seeing it as a special thing that the two of us shared and I wasn't harbouring any guilty feeling over how things had progressed into such heights, such a delightful awareness reached between Mom and me...

No...In fact, I was absolutely fine with how Mom and I had "interacted"...

I was seeing the night before as me taking a very large step forward in this long journey, each step carrying me on to the next, showing me a path... All-be-it, a sometimes broken and obscured path but none the less, these trials and tribulation along the way were all leading me somewhere.

And as for now, last night had led me here, to where I was nervously pacing in my living room, dressed in ladies luxurious lingerie, from my creamy, smooth feeling silk camisole and garter-held stockings right down to the tiny t-backed, lacy thong Mom had also include in her little bag of tricks.

***

And then my heart jumped as a big silver sedan pulled into our driveway..."Oh God, she's here!" I said aloud to the empty room, watching as the car pulled in.

I could see her there behind the wheel, but as of now, I couldn't see her eyes because of her sunglasses. But it was her -that much I knew. It was Patti who had just pulled into my drive way...

"How am I ever going to do this..?" I question again aloud to the no-one. Nervous, excited, I headed for the front door...

"Dale! Oh wow..! Look at you..! You look great! Wow... you look really-really good in fact!" Patti said to me beaming, her first words upon stepping from her car. Even with her shades still hiding her eyes, she still looked beautiful... Never mind me in my over-priced, navy blue suit, in my eyes right then Patti was the star attraction -- bar none.

"Hey Patti..! Th-thanks... You -- You look amazing, still just as gorgeous as I've always remembered..." I answered back to her, feeling like I was at least saying the right thing as she finally removed her sunglasses letting me see all of her beautiful face, her eyes, still the same hazel-green sparkling in the afternoon light, her broad, beaming smile... I felt like I should pinch myself.

"So? Do I at least get a hug..?' Patti queried as I stood there stoic, looking at her in a moments trance.

"Oh! Oh geeze... Yes, yes of course you get a hug..!" I gushed then as I held my arms open to mach Patti's as she stood, smiling and waiting for me to step into her arms, her hugging me.

"Oh Dale... I've missed you so much... And Mmmm! Do you ever smell good!" Patti said then as we embraced, our arms closing in around each other while I panicked some thinking of the flowery smelling, light fragrance Mom had dabbed behind each of my ears.

"Just to keep you smelling fresh for her..." Mom had said while touching me lightly behind each ear-lobe with a perfume-dipped finger during the few moments we spent together at her request so that she could see how I was dressed, which of course allowed her to primp and preen my hair and clothes, making sure everything was to her liking... As any caring mother would do for her son.

"Oh yeah, uh I must have mixed up some of my Mom's perfume with my cologne bottle, s-sorry about that... I must smell all flowery now..." I said to her in a wee fib made up on the spot.

"What?" Patti chirped looking at me surprised and smiling...

"No not at all... Don't be sorry Dale... I think you smell wonderful, airy and light. It's quite lovely on you... and Dale..?" Patti commented and then giving me a look up and down... "My-oh-My -baby that suit..? Sharp dressed guy indeed... It looks fantastic on you..."

Looking at her, I could hardly contain myself as she flattered the hell out of me, so far it felt as if I could do no wrong. I liked that feeling almost as much as I liked her going on, talking about me the way she was...

She was being so nice and so complimentary in these first remembering glances; it really was all I could do from letting myself gush out my undying love for her. The past 15yrs being all the proof I would need, yet still, I was bursting at the seams -but catching myself, I went the root of being humble, thankful -and as ever complimentary, without going too far -- too fast.

"Aww thanks Patti, but I'm just really the same me, I haven't changed much, but thank you... And if I can say... Oh my God Patti you still look as beautiful as I remember... Well, I never really forgot, to tell the truth. I've never forgotten how beautiful you are...Really so beautiful..."

Ohhh Dale! You're making me blush!" Patti beamed at me, being girly and coy. "And that much hasn't changed either, you're still the same sweetheart you always were... Come here, give me another hug. I won't settle for just one you know!"

"Mmmm..." Patti mewed as we once more held each other, perhaps a little looser this time, but I found that made things all the more intimate, almost familiar in a comforting way.

Standing as we were, I breathed in her essence, not a perfume smell about her but more so just a clean, fresh, womanly smell if I can describe such a thing. All I knew was, I wasn't going to be the one letting go of her first...

"This is so nice Dale... What's it been like what? Ten years maybe..?" She asked as we stayed together, close, lightly swaying, just enjoying our re-union in these first few moments.

"Umm -it's more like 15yrs but to be honest Patti, as you're holding me right now..? It almost feels like no time at all... It feels like yesterday..." I said to her in a quiet voice, not a whisper, but more so --just calm, sincere.

"Oh Dale!" She squeaked out and then in a move that rather surprised me, she pulled her head back from over my shoulder, looked me in the eyes and then kissed me once -then twice on the lips...

Not a 'make-out' kiss -or a fevered attack, lost in a moments burst of passion -but rather two, soft, 'introductory' kisses. But for me, I saw this as a continuation... Her two sweet and caring pecks at my lips taking me higher, continuing and confirming the reality of actually being here with her. Being here with Patti McCabe...

I was so taken in that moment... So taken in fact that I had completely forgotten about the small bouquet of flowers my Mom had pick from her garden that I was meant to give her...

"Oh! Here, these are for you... I forgot I even had them in my hand!" I said to trying to be funny, while Patti smiled, looking and accepting my small, purple and yellow, flowery offering.

"Ohhh, thank you Dale, I was wondering if they were for me... I was starting to think you looked kinda cute holding them, but I didn't want to say -- You know? Be presumptuous..." Patti replied, with a wink and sly smile that kind of made me blush.

Smiling and taking the little bouquet of flowers, Patti made her way around to the driver's side of her big, expensive looking car. "Come on cutie-pie, I'm taking you out to dinner, so hop in and let's get going!" She said then opening her car door and motioning that I come around to the passenger side and do the same.

***

In now, Patti, setting her flowers down in the centre console, we quickly bucked-up and we were on our way. "Wow Patti.." I started... "This is one nice car! You must be doing as well as Darren said you were. He told me about his work-place lotto win and how you're working for him. He said you were doing really good, but... Wow! This car looks expensive..!"

"Aww thanks Dale -and did Darren really say that? Tell you that I'm doing well in my job? That's sweet of him..." Patti began in answering my mention of Darren.

"He has been a real life saver for me and to be completely honest with you, I know on the phone I said I had my 'own' car... Well, that's not entirely true... It's not really mine... It belongs to Darren; he's the one who paid for it... I may be doing well but it's all because of Darren, it's all because of him..." Patti explained as she seemed maybe to drift off a little, I wasn't sure but it looked like she was thinking of, or picturing something else.

"So... I'm sorry Dale... Sorry if I deceived you at all, it's just that Darren has been so good to me that I feel I owe it to him to come clean on that. I shouldn't take someone else credit... I know that now... Thanks to Darren..."

Again I told Patti not to worry about it, letting her know that I didn't care about stuff like that...

"Are you kidding? I still live with my Mom -and I'm still working at Green Grocer's... I'd say you're doing much better than me, even if this is Darren's company car..." I let Patti know, yet thinking. Did she say it was a company car? Or just Darren's... Again, it didn't matter...

"You still work there at the grocery store? At the same job you had in high school..?" Patti asked, sounding more like her old self, smiling and sounding somewhat condescending at the mention of this fact that yes, I did still have the same job that I had as a kid -my first and only job for that matter.

"Yeah, why would I go anywhere else? I've been there forever, -and sure I know it isn't a 'career' type of job -but..." I began saying and being a little defensive until I let her on something...

"A few years back the family who owned the store sold it to a corporate company who had to let us go union... The best part for me was that because I'd been there over 20yrs they had to up my pay scale, -and they had to pay me what they owed my in retro... For over 10yrs..."

"Oh shit! What did you get..? Like 20k or something? Patti said sounding happy for me, but the best was yet to come...

"Well... it was just a little more than that... Let's just round up your 20k guess and call it an even... $100.864 dollars...and 68 cents... Just to round it up of course..." I said smiling, raising an eyebrow and joking with her, telling real amount I had been paid out.

So... Needless to say that with Dad's estate and this retro-money I had received, Mom at least would never have to work, whereas with me, I liked working at the Green Grocer. It was all I had known, it was normal to me...

I'd started in my first year of high school as a bag boy on Saturday afternoons and over the years of just staying there and falling into a routine, where I eventually worked my way up to assistant manager.

However as not-so-lofty a career choice this past 20-odd year climb had been, it was me that more or less ran the place... When the corporate people came in they knew they couldn't get rid of me so they promoted me but not to being the boss...

I know, it is rather fitting isn't it? -beta-male in a beta-job playing second fiddle to some unknown manager from another district? - Yeah that has me all over it...

***

"Oh my God! No way! Wow! That's some good money! Good for you Dale! So is that how you bought your parents place..?" Patti asked, sounding excited for me as I nodded back to her that yes, this was how we paid for just about everything, the renovations and what was left on the mortgage.

Continuing to drive we carried on to what was beginning seem like a long way out of town to wherever this restaurant was, I had no idea... But nor did I ask. I was enjoy our catching up and telling her about what I'd been doing with my life, including whether or not I'd had any love interest.

"I did date some girl's after you and me --or- well, however you and I parted -but that's not the point... I did go out with one girl Gwen for about a year. She was nice but, umm... Not unlike most of the girl's I've been interested in, after a while, they seem to fade away, they lose interest and so, for the last couple of years -I haven't really tried much... Dating I mean..." I said to Patti and feeling a little disappointed in myself for sounding so pathetic like that.

It was true, I had dated girls -Gwen in particular, she was my first... My 'real' first -where after being quite kind and patient with me, I was able to penetrate her with my little 4-inch erection... Yet as was the case in a lot of my sexual exploits -with or without someone present, my stamina had always l been lacking, meaning that after a while, Gwen tired of never cumming while we had sex because I would always cum before her, sometimes even right away, as soon as I was able to nudge my little stiffy between her folds.

However, that wasn't to say that I never made her cum... On the contrary, I made her cum most of the time we did have sex, just not with my little dickie -but rather with my mouth...

It was because of my lacking and my inability to control my rapid-release, my grunting a few times and then "Unnngg" that was me, finished for the evening... It was from this frustration that Gwen set it upon herself to have me either on my knees or laying flat on my back, either way, she taught me a very fine art in pleasing a woman... The art of eating pussy...

"Aww that's okay... It looks like you and your Mom have been taking care of each other for the last while, I like that too... It tells me you're just as sweet and kind as you always were..." Patti added then, making me feel good, or better about being alone and not really dating, or trying.

Finally then we pulled into a place way out where you wouldn't expect a restaurant, but again, I didn't question Patti about where we were, I figured she knew, that was all I needed.

However it was in this time, in this moment that something occurred to me, something that sent a chill of regret running down my spine... I hadn't told her... I hadn't opened up and told Patti about WHO I really am and nor had I shown her either.

I felt bad -and thought, if I do this right away, if I tell her as soon as we sit down, it might not be too late. I'll still have my window of opportunity before I chicken out entirely...

I was just enjoying our first few minutes together so much and Patti was being so forthcoming and nice that I had completely forgotten all about this two-ton heavy thing that was still sitting on my chest...

***

Seated now and sitting not quite side-by-side in the small corner booth of this sparsely populated restaurant. I couldn't help but look Patti in the eyes and remember just how stunning I had found her all of those years ago, and now, sitting here looking much the same, with no battle scares or real signs of aging giving away her past which most of was still a mystery to me..

Her hair, like mine was shorter, yet hers retaining more of her length, falling with the same slight curl, landing just at her shoulders now, looking the same colour as I remembered, a shimmering reddish-brown that would catch certain light giving her hair a dark, brassy colouring.

As I said her general looks were no different but her eyes did tell a tale, and now showed a certain maturity in the sparkle of hazel-green, that I remembered with a great fondness, if not with even a feeling of nostalgia, looking into her eyes once again, I pined for what I had lost...

With our meals ordered, sans wine for Patti, or myself for that matter. I wanted a clear head for tonight, this was far too important as Mom had so wisely pointed out to me as we talked things through.

We both sat with our sparking lemon-water, quiet for a moment, I could feel my pulse rising. I knew this was my in, my opportunity to start this off and tell her. Tell Patti as my Mom had all but ordered me to do... To tell Patti of who and what I am -and also how it was her who pointed me in this direction... I had to do it now...

Yet... Then with a sigh, Patti spoke first. I had no choice, I had to back down, I had to be me and say nothing, I had to be polite... I let her speak...

"So... Umm... Well Dale I guess I should start this off by doing what I said I was going to do over the phone... Not where I fibbed about the car, I mean about how I wanted to meet with you and apologize to you in person... Apologize and say I'm sorry for the way I treated you back then... For how I behaved and -- and for some of the things that I did..."

"Wow!" I thought, she sounded like she really was sorry. I don't know what Darren must have said to her but there was no way I was cutting in and telling her my lifelong cross dressing secret... I couldn't -not yet...

"I'm so sorry I hurt you all of those years ago Dale. I have a 'feeling' I knew why you may have disappeared but I could never be sure. It was always just a thought or a notion that came over me and told me why -why you walked away..." Patti went on, telling me she was sorry and also, adding in that she thought she knew why I had left and never came back.

We were getting to the meat of things now, digging in and talking about what may, or may not have happened. Yet one thing I knew was that because she only had a 'feeling' as she had said while making air-quotes, which oddly, until now this was something I had forgotten about Patti... She used air-quotes when describing things... I smiled thinking it was a cute little quirk that I now remembered and would come to love as being a part of her.

But more importantly, this 'air-quote-feeling' of hers... It told me that she hadn't seen me... She didn't know, she didn't know I was there and I had watched... Watched her on her knees sucking her ex-boyfriends big, thick cock...

"So... So you didn't... You didn't see me?" I questioned quietly, my gaze cast aside.

Puzzled, Patti looked at me as my eyes came back to hers. "See you? See you where Dale..?" she asked not certain but sounding sheepish, maybe afraid and still trying to avoid the truth.

I had to gather my thoughts because if there was ever a chance for me to start opening up to her while hearing my Mom echoing in my head "You have to tell her Dale..." now HAD to be my moment, I just wished it was that easy.

Taking a deep breath... I spoke... "In the basement, after the wedding when we all went to that after party... I saw you -- I saw you with... With Brad..."

"With Brad..?" Patti answered sounding surprised, not believing what I'd said.

But then, stopping herself and looking somewhat fearful if not panicked in a realization, she stuttered coming back... "Oh B-Brad... Yes... Brad... I'm sorry, I had to think... It was such a long time ago... Oh God... So that was you down there that morning? ...or- whatever time it was? It was late and -oh God- I feel so bad... Are you okay with talking about this? I mean we don't have to if..." Patti continued but for some reason I knew there was more, her reaction didn't make sense.

Yet of course though, if I didn't do or say anything, leaving it as just another question lodge into my memory banks, more than likely never being asked -- it would be a regret I'd carry with me forever -and this was just too important... I had to say something...