Patti Cake Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my body rocked, cumming with such force because of our intimacy, it was unlike any heated masturbatory fantasy, or even with my Mom stroking me and making me cum as she had the night before. Indeed she and I were close, my Mom and me -very close, but still, this was somehow different and it wasn't because of the longing, the 15yrs of pining and secretly wishing I had her back... No it wasn't that...

No... I came so hard and so good because I loved Patti, I was in love with her now as I had always been, and it was this, this love that had me cumming with such divine, gut-wrenching ecstasy that I felt I was soon going to have me collapsing on her couch in a heap of spent flesh and lingerie...

"Mmmmph... Ohm... Ummm...' Patti moaned out along with me as she once more tasted my watery, weak-balled cum, pulling away, her mouth closing shut as she then motioned for me to come down, to sit, pulling at my hips, my legs giving out, bending at my knees lowing myself to a squatting position in her lap, her hands coming up to my face and once, more as we had last time, Patti repeated her actions, kissing me full and hard on the mouth.

"Mmmmph! Mmmm! Oh! Oh ummm... I gasped while she kissed me, snowballing me again, pushing my small dollop of cum back from her mouth to mine. Our tongues swapping and sharing my taste -and I had no issue this time... There was no surprise like last time, I knew what was coming and expected of me --and not like how I had balked when my Mom presented me with her dildo-cock, covered in my own cum...

This time, I was the one devouring her mouth, willingly swapping my cum back and forth between our pointed, wrestling tongues. I loved it like this; I love the closeness, the intimacy, the taste, texture and flavour, the dressing up, having my ass eaten like a pussy - the whole god-dammed-taboo-thing... I loved it all...

Huffing and puffing the two of us sat there, with me still squat-kneeing in Patti's lap, lightly kissing and caressing each other, with me satisfied after having such a huge orgasm brought on by Patti, I was suddenly feeling like I needed to do the same for her... If she would let me...

"Oh Patti... That was amazing... But you? I want to please you..." I said to her my breath still a bit unsettled and ragged, yet oddly with my libido still intact.

"Mmmm... Yes, I want that... But not here... Come, were going up to my bedroom... I wanna see if you give head as good as me..." Patti groaned back at me smiling as she had me move to one side, where we both stood with her taking my hand and leading through the house with me still dressed in my finery, and her in her black bra and panties.

Smiling and feeling as light as air, I let Patti lead me up her stairs and down a long hallway and into what had to be her master bedroom, because it was big... And so was her king-size bed...

Still holding my hand and giving me another approving-up and down look, Patti then all-but threw me onto her bad, telling me to lay on my back as she crawled up on top of me, straddling my mid-section and coming back down to kiss me once more.

In control and on top, Patti again took my face in her hands, kissing me hard, her tongue back to where I was being accustomed to her having it, stuffed down my throat, I kissed her back, craning my neck upwards to meet her luscious full lips as we re-lit the fire we had started in her living room.

Then jumping to her feet still astride my laid out, lingerie clad body on her big bed, Patti smiled down at me while quickly ridding herself of her bra, her gorgeous, big beautiful tits looking even bigger from my low vantage point. Oh how I dreamed of being here again, seeing her like this and burying my face into those stunning breast of hers that I had been caught looking at more times than I had cared to remember...

And then, something I'd been waiting for but had never had the pleasure of seeing -let alone doing anything else with... Patti in a slightly awkward move, she shucked her black panties from her body while still standing over me and there she was...

My Patti Cake -completely naked and looking down at me smiling -- her beautiful pussy, exposed to my view for the first time ever... She was stunning and I could hardly breathe looking her naked, her big tits looking so ripe and full, hanging under their own weight, her pussy mound lightly dusted with short curling, dark coloured pubic hairs, looking trimmed back and still so utterly female and feminine.

Seeing her like this, naked and standing over me atop her enormous bed was one of those defining moments for me, I felt wonderful... I felt so alive and ready to please her... I was I love with her again and feeling this, it told me what I knew all along about my own sexuality --which I had been in doubt of and in some ways, I still was... But then, in that moment I knew... I knew that I loved girls and I knew I loved Patti -- in that moment, more than anything... I knew I loved pussy... And with a huge sense of relief... I knew I wasn't at least 'completely' gay...

***

Smiling and lowing herself, Patti said nothing until she had settled on her knees...

"I sure hope that whoever you dated in the last 15yrs taught you how to please a woman -taught you how to eat pussy, because it's something I love baby... I love having my pussy licked... Especially by a cutie like you Dale..." Patti said then as she moved herself higher, settling her knees on either side of my head, my vision being fill with nothing but Patti... Nothing but her trimmed pubic mound and relatively hairless pussy lips... It was a sight I never believed I'd see -yet here I was... Ready, I didn't wait...

"Ohhh! Oh God Dale..! Yes... Oh yeah that's it... Oh! Oh you do know..! You do know what you're doing! Oh yes... Oh baby, lick me... Mmmm..." Patti gasped as I raised my head to meet her descending womanhood, her heady and intoxicating female aroma hitting my senses... And yes, my little dickie was ready once more, hard and loving this... Eating Patti's pussy, tasting her female essence, making her cry out with me making her feel so good -- it was all I ever really wanted... I was in heaven...

"Oh- Oh yes... Oh Dale... You're so good at this... God I hope it was your Mom who taught you how to do this..! Unnnggg... Oh that would be so hot...Seeing her teaching you how to please a woman... How to please her... Unng! Oh fuck yes Dale... Eat me, that's it tongue fuck my hole... Oh yes eat my pussy baby... God you give great head for a guy...!" Patti called out with my remembered abilities, my pussy eating skills that oddly, I hadn't learned from my Mom as Patti was suggesting and even 'hoping' as she had growled out.

At the time and in that minute I was too caught up in my dining on her tastes, her wares, devouring Patti's wet, dripping pussy to realize the implications of what she was saying. I guess it turned her on thinking about me and my Mom, with her helping and coaching me along this feminine path I'd been walking down.

Plus I knew Patti was a kinky girl already, or I remembered her to be like that anyway, so her saying this, making reference to my Mom and me 'doing-things' like this, it didn't bother me or upset me, because when I thought of it later, Patti was kind-of right about Mom and me... For the most part because as of the night before, we had crossed a very big line -- my Mom and me...

"Ohhh fuuuuck! Oh yes! Dale... Dale Yes... Suck... Suck my clit... Unnngg!! Oh yes... Oh don't stop... Oh that's soooo good... Oh you're gonna make me cum now... Oh Yes Dale... Don't -- don't... Ahh! Don't stop..!" Patti cried now as I centered my efforts on sucking her clit into my lips and mouth, my tongue, flicking repeatedly over and over, going at her hard little button like a lizard drinking water... Using my lips to pull the hard nubbin of girl-flesh out, stroking her with my mouth like she had a tiny little cock of her own...

"Ahh! Ahh! Dale! Oh! Oh God... Ahhhnnggg..!" Patti called out as her orgasm hit her, my mouth and tongue staying put, as I had been taught -but not by my Mom who Patti may have believe had been my pussy eating tutor at some point, but rather Gwen, the girl I had dated who had decided that because of my small penis 'fucking' for her and me, it wasn't going to be the traditional way for the two of us to have sex...

***

Gwen had indeed taught me well... After it had been decided, not by me but by her that because I was only able to penetrate her vagina in the slightest, and that I would never satisfy her that way, or any woman as she also told me. Gwen put me to task at spending hours dining on her delectable pussy --and that's where my love affair began with this breathing, tasting and consuming of her female flavour and scent...

With Gwen teaching me how to please her and ultimately please myself in knowing I was at last able to make her cum in some way, if not with my useless little dickie, then at least with the learned talents of my tongue. I learned how to take my own pleasure in this, knowing I had given her something, something that felt good on not just a physical level, but also in an emotional, spiritual level as well...

"Oh! Oh God Annnngggg!" Patti hollered out in one last fit, pulling me to her by my hair, grinding her pussy in to my face, bending my nose, hurting me some but I was loving this as much or maybe even more than Patti was... Well, maybe not, but I was close...

I don't know what it was with me, it must have been my Mom's upbringing with her teaching me such undying respect for women, or my just falling in love with how Gwen would holler and squirm while I used my growing talents in fucking her the only way I knew how... With my mouth and my tongue... Either way, when I made a woman cum or feel good, it was like a pleasure trigger in my own brain had gone off... I liked it, it felt good and it always had me wanting to please women... Any woman...

But that wasn't where I was right now... Right then I was being smothered in the wonderful, wetness of having made Patti cum while eating her pussy, my face, sticky with her delicious, heady smelling residue, my nose sore and tongue aching from being over-stretched into the farthest reaches within her pussy hole, her gateway into her deepest charms...

Flopping off to my side, collapsing in a heap, Patti naked beside me, panting and sweating her big tit's rising and falling with her chest, spent, I had made her cum, I was in love with her again and I had never felt better or more like 'myself' than I had right then. This was the turning of a new page for us, for me and for her...

Curling into me and putting my arm around her in an act to comfort and share my warmth, this was the first time I had acted in any 'male' form since Patti had stripped off my clothes, revealing the soft, gentle panty-wearing sissy boy that I really am... Well, I didn't feel it in those moments after... All I felt was good, safe and comfortable... I had my 'Patti Cake' back and she was happy -- and that was all I had ever wanted...

***