Patti Cake Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the time, this was a question I couldn't ask, I was 'otherwise' occupied in both mind and body... In other words, I was too busy lost in the upheaval of sucking my Mom's strap-on while pretending I was sucking the big cock of my girlfriend's brother-in-law... Darren...

"Mmmm... Ummph..." I went on, grunting and spitting all over my Mom's big fake-but rather 'real' looking strap-on, sucking with abandon, and actually pretending I was indeed going down on Darren... I mean if doing this 'with' my Mom wasn't kinky enough, me naked on her living room carpet, between her bare legs, and sucking a big-silicone-rubber cock, strapped to her body, her with and I pretending that I was sucking a real man's cock... Darren's big cock... Well then, I don't know what 'kinky' is, because this was downright freaky in my books...

"Oh yes sweetie... God you are good at that... I wish this was real... I'd love to feel you do that to me...Unnngg I'm sooo fucking turned on..!" Mom groaned then, slouching down in her seat, almost on her back atop her couch, her legs still at either side of me, spread impossibly wide, knees bent and up on her big-toes, pushing up, feeding me as much of 'her' cock as she could while holding it's long shaft at its base, biting her lip and loving this just as much as I was...

But then, seeing her distress, I had an idea... I just hoped she like it...

While still on my knees I quickly pulled my mouth away from the big fake, but very fleshy and real-feeling strap-on and in a flash I had one of the side belt-catches open, then putting my hand under her one bent knee, I lifted her leg as high as I could while pulling the strap-on away to one side, baring to me her own mother's, mature but stunningly gorgeous, trimmed and kept 59yr-old pussy...

And before she knew what was happen, my face and mouth were on her...

"Aaahhhh! Oh Fuuuuuuck! D-D-Dale!! Oh God fuck yessss... Oh eat me baby... Oh fuuuuckkkkkk I'm gonna c-c-cum... right awaaaay!" Mom bleated out as I wasted no time or formality, getting right in there and sucking her clit with all I had... Pulling her in with my lips, then attacking her stiff clitty-bud with my tongue, lashing at her with my pointed tip in rapid, relentless in and out stabs... I wanted my Mom to cum right away; she deserved to have as much pleasure as she had given me and if Patti had told her just how good I am at pleasing a woman this way -eating her pussy... Now was my chance to prove this to my Mom... All by myself –and there was no way I was going to let her down...

"Annnngggg! Ooohhhh!! Oh I'm... Oh I'm fuuuuucking cuuuuummminggg!! Ahhhnnggg!"

I'd never heard such language from Mom, but I suppose given the circumstances, I was happier than I was surprised... I was making my Mom cum as hard as I had with Patti, and just from using my mouth, lips and tongue.

"Uhhh... Ohhh Oh God Dale... Patti was RIGHT... You are good at that... Oh fuck! You don't have a dick, not a man's cock anyway -but Lord-all-mighty with a talented tongue like that? You don't need one baby... You don't need a cock... Oh come here... Hug me...Hold your Mom after making her cum so-so fucking gooood Dale...Oh honestly baby... Patti is SO lucky..." Mom went on gushing, panting and still cumming while pulling me up to her as she still laying mostly on her back, half-on-half-off her couch.

"And... And you don't mind? That I did that to you..?" I asked Mom wanting to be sure that she was okay with me being the one to step over the line with her this time, going down on her I a spur of the moment thought, I wanted to be sure it wasn't the heat of passion that had her screaming and cumming so hard while I sucked her clit... Like a cock I guess...

"Mind..? Oh God Dale that was incredible, you are so very talented my little sissy-son... And not only that baby, not only was it your tongue and mouth sucking my clit that got me off... You doing what you did, asking to be Darren's cocksucker - that's what really had me going..." Mom said leaving to question.

"I just thought you would like that... right then, me going down on you...Especially after telling me about your life with Dad and –and... I knew you needed something so I thought I'd give it to you..." I said to my Mom then as we remained very close, but somehow now I wasn't really able to say the word 'cocksucker'...

With us both half laying, hanging off of her couch, not entirely comfortable but it was the intimacy of the moment that was more important. We were so close at the moment; I could feel her breath on my cheek and the side of my nose... I had to do it...

"Mmmff! Oh... OH honey, you're so sweet, yes, kiss me kiss your Mom after making her cum so good... Mmmff Ummm Ohh..." Mom mewed as I did; I kissed her full on the lips, in a soft yet still firm enough way to know that she's being kissed. I was showing real initiative here, first going down on her then kissing her like this... I just felt I HAD to...

And yes, absolutely I WANTED to kiss my Mom like this more than anything at that moment... I loved her so much and I wished there was a way we could always be like this... Yet with Patti coming back into my life... I didn't know where any of us stood except to think and dream of Patti's three-way request, but even this – this wild idea of hers, it seemed like an impossibility...

For now, that could wait... Mom on the other hand was recovered from her wonderful orgasm and now she was ready... Ready to continue with my education...

"Here sweetie, we need to sit up... I have to run and tinkle, but don't move and don't get dressed, not even you're robe. I love you naked and hairless like this, and Patti told me the same, she loves you like this too, you're so pretty and vulnerable this way... I just want to hug you all the time when you're naked..." Mom squealed getting excited once more, and so was I... In fact, I hadn't cum yet so I was still VERY excited...

"Be a good boy for me and wait... I'll be right back so we can continue with 'your' education... I mean it's only fair, seeing how you interrupted me like you did... Which, I'll only let you get away with, let's say, three? Maybe four times per week?" Mom said to me smiling, letting me know that this wasn't over that she was very pleased with my 'interruption' even making a little joke about doing that for her, hopefully as many times as she gives me one of these very-special lessons of hers...

Sitting up I watched Mom step the rest of the way out of her big, real-looking strap-on cock and with it still in her hand, she pointed it at me smiled and said... "Wait right here... I need to clean 'Mr Lynch' before we continue..."

Smiling and watching my Mom walk away, I sat and waited as she had asked and with huge butterflies flopping about in my stomach, I nervously picked up my bathrobe, just to have something to clean my Mom's drying pussy cream from my cheeks and chin, plus I was sweating from the brow as well, waiting and wonder what my Mom had up her sleeve... Or in this case, what she had up under her short, pink-satin nightie...

***

It wasn't long after when Mom came back into the room, only now, she had my eyes bugging out... She was as naked as I was, not a stitch on her. Save a second large bath sheet, rolled up and tucked under her arm, my Mom was walking back to where I waited and watched mouth agape...

With her hair brushed again, looking freshened up and a big smile on her face, I was seeing ALL of my Mom now and yes, time and gravity had her already average sized tits sagging some but nothing too outrageous but even still, I wouldn't have cared, I though she looked stunning and beautiful, smiling and walking with a feminine sway to her hips that I hadn't remember seeing in her...

But then again, I suppose I'd just never really looked or paid much attention until... Until I was seeing all of her like this... Naked as the day she was born.

She was gorgeous, and especially so, her well groomed, sparsely haired pussy... For a woman of nearly 60yr of age, my Mom was still dazzlingly beautiful as I viewed her in this different light – as woman and not so much my Mom. I had to wonder if it wasn't her wild sex life that had kept her looking so trim and fit for all of these years, because to be honest, I don't ever really remember her being all that 'active'... She was always just a house-wife, a Mom... My Mom...

"Wow Mom you look! Wow! You're naked..!" I said to her not really being able to think of anything witty or smart, plus I truly was blown away...

"Thank you dear and so are you!" Mom said stepping back to the couch and sitting beside me, with the rolled up towel placed between us, I watched saying nothing else as she hummed a little while unrolling the long towel, letting me see that there were in fact several items rolled up into it, one of which was very strange looking indeed...

"Now Dale sweetie, do you remember how I was telling you wonderful and amazing anal sex can be between two people who care about and love each other, like how I started your father down this same road that you're traveling on now?" Mom began as she first traced her finger along the length of the largest item rolled up into her towel, a dildo of sorts, I guessed it was...

It was long, maybe not as long or as thick as her strap-on, which as I thought of 'Mr. Lynch' as she had named the big thing – after Darren of course... It was nowhere to be seen, just these items she had here, starting with this bright blue looking latex cock that did look real, save for it being this neon-blue colour. But the strangest part was the odd, weird looking knob, or thing at its base. This I had no idea of what it was... Until Mom explained it to me that is...

"What is this Mom..? I mean, I know it's a dildo, but why is the bottom part shaped like that..?" I asked wondering while at the same time, recognizing the other items as a small, pink rubber butt-plug and the other was just a small thin, tapered vibrator... And lastly what I could only assume was a tube of lube, and judging by the name on the side... 'Anal-Eaze'... I had a pretty good idea of where all of this was lead to... And that was up my tight little, virgin ass...

"This baby, this I loved using with you father, it's called a Feldo -or a female dildo... You see baby, watch -it works like this..." Mom said to as she picked up the tube of lube, squeezed some out into her palm and then traded the tube for the bright blue medium-sized cock. Holding it by its shaft, I watched with puzzled curiosity as Mom then smeared the clear lube all over the funny looking, oblong shaped –knob protruding from side of the sex toy at its base.

Then shuffling herself to the edge of her couch and spreading her legs, I moved back to give her some room but I was still able to see and watched, amazed as she slowly worked the fatter, knob end of the toy into her parted labia and then with a pained look of lust on her face, tilting her head back and biting at her lip, I watched fascinated as it disappeared into her depths, leaving the 6-inch –blue coloured cock portion of the dildo sticking out her, like she had her own cock... A strap-on - without straps...

I was left undeniably dumbfounded... My Mom now had a cock... A bright blue one -but nonetheless, without the aid of straps or buckles, my Mom had a strapless-strap-on sticking out from between her legs... I didn't know what to say...

"Cool huh..?" Mom asked as she the stood up in front of me for a second to turn from side to side, showing me her mobility... I just loved fucking you father with this one too, it feels so much more natural than the bigger strap-on and plus this will be a good 'trainer' for you..." Mom said then speaking rather matter of fact, when in truth, we hadn't really talked about me getting my ass fucked by her, or Darren as of yet... So far it had all been just 'implied' and never consented to by either my Mom -or me...

I knew I wanted this though, so I didn't put up a fight... I let Mom have her way with me... But it didn't start there, she didn't fuck me right away... No, just like her dates, or boyfriends had to be prepared to fuck her... So to would I be in need of some preparation in order for ME to be fucked...

Sitting back now with her 'Feldo' in place Mom looked up into my wide eyes and chuckled saying... "Oh don't look so worried sweetie, I know you've never had anything up that cute little boy-pussy of yours, that's why I'm only using this dildo today, instead of the bigger strap-on, or even one of my larger, suction cup toys..." Mom said to me, again speaking very calm and easy - like she was talking about her raspberry preserves or something.

And her 'larger toys? I had to wonder about that, if not worry and think, just how big do these toys of hers get? How much can my Mom take like this? Once more, a question I hadn't ever thought to consider in all my years...

***

Smiling at me Mom settled herself back into her couch and then, tucking her blue-cock between her legs, she motioned for me to come and lay across her lap, sort of like she was about to spank me, I was face down, my one leg up on the couch with my other sort of touching the floor, and my upper half, I was lain across my Mom, my exposed but only semi-hard little dickie pressed into her thigh, with the rest of me resting on my elbows on the other side of the couch.

"Mmmm... You do have such a pretty, fuckable little ass Dale... I just know you're going to love having lots of anal sex in the future and it all starts right here with me doing this..." Mom said to me as I turned my head to see her holding up two condoms in their packages. Turning back because the sharp angle hurt my neck, I resigned myself to listen and wonder as I heard her ripping open one of the foil packets, and then the tube of lube, hearing its plastic cap snapping open...

"Ahh! Mom! That's cold! I complained with a sharp intake of breath as I felt her pull at my already partially parted ass cheeks, aided by my position, it didn't take much effort for her to gain access to my rear-portal, my puckered little anus...

"Oh it'll warm in a sec..." Mom said then as I watched from the side as she rolled the condom down her first two fingers, before disappearing from my view and then feeling them being applied to my twinkling little rear-entry, as it could be called in a moment... An entry, not an exit...

"Ahhgg!" I gasped at feeling my Mom sliding her condom sheathed fingers around my back-hole, gently pressing and letting go at first, then increasing in intensity until, I could feel her nudging and pushing her way in and past my clenching sphincter muscle...

"Relax baby, my finger will go in much easier if you push out a little, like you were having a poop..." Mom instructed in a clam, normal tone of voice –and that's what I did, I used my inner muscles to push out through my bottom and then with a "Uhhhhnnng!" escaping my lungs and with my head snapping back, my Mom had her two condom encased finger in my stretched little asshole up to her second knuckle... Holding them there -she told me to breathe...

"Oh there we go...Breath baby, try to take slow deep breathes, that's it..." Mom said to me as I felt the initial pain and shock beginning to settle down some, doing as she asked, and centering myself through my breathing.

"Oh that went in so nice baby... Very good, you took my two fingers...Mmmm... Stay still, get used to them, don't worry, I won't move either; I'm just going to hold my finger here inside you... It's okay... Are you alright...?" Mom said to me cooing a telling me how good I am for taking her two fingers up my ass so easily while I thought... Easily..? To her it may have felt like just her two fingers in my ass but for a first timer, to me it felt like she had a telephone pole up my hole!"

"Ahhhggg... I grunted, Oh I feel sooo full Mom... are you sure that's... That's only TWO fingers? I asked then letting her know that it felt like more... a lot more than just two...

"Um-Humm... Yep! It's just my two fingers, but down worry, let me know when the initial pain passes then I'll make you feel REALLY good... Okay baby? Just relax and let me start moving my fingers around a little I'm going to find your 'G-spot' or in your case, the 'P-spot' as in Prostate..." Mom told me and then, true to her word, I felt her starting to rotate her two condom covered fingers deep within my newly stretched, virgin asshole.

Moving deeper and with a scraping motion against my inner walls, my Mom soon had my head going back my eyes rolling around causing me to "Uhhhhnnng!" grunt out feeling something new and very 'there' it was a different sensation that made me both feel like I needed to pee and like I'd just shot cum out of my dickie.

"Oh here it is... Just like taking my two fingers, this was easy with you! Doesn't that feel good baby? That's you prostate gland, or your pleasure center, just like we girls have clit, males have a prostate and when it's touched and stroked just right..."

"Unnngg! Ahh! Ah oh Mom..."

"Just like that... I can almost make you cum at will..!" Mom said as she continued to demonstrate on me just what she meant, and Oh-my-fucking-God - did it feel good...

I could feel my little dickie leaking of its own accord, it was like Mom had found some kind of hidden tap deep with my ass that when turned just the right way, the way she was doing just then, my cum would flow out of me with no spasming and much less of the same almost pained explosion of reaching orgasm.

Instead now, I felt like I was peeing out my cum, it was a different, strange and almost comforting, warm experience... And this, with my Mom simply fingering me, touching my prostate and waking me up to this unknown but incredible feeling and sensation... To think, this was just the beginning...

***

"Oh yes Dale you have a very sensitive little button up inside you... I can feel your cummies making my leg all wet... Here sit up; it's time for you learn a little about cleaning up after yourself..." Mom said to me as somewhat reluctantly I felt her two sheathed finger vacating my opened little back-hole and right away, I was missing the feeling.

Doing as she asked though, I sat up to see that indeed my 'cummies' had leaked out of me almost unbeknownst. I was a little embarrassed because although I had licked up my cum in the presence of my Mom once before, getting going now and licking it from her tight was a bit different... I did hesitate, but not for long...

"There's a good by now... You are so much like your father... He loved to do this too, clean up after himself, no matter where he emptied his own little set of balls..." Mom began as she spoke of my Dad doing things like this once again... But then she explained something to me...

"Dale, I'm sorry that's only now that I'm telling you about the kind of life you father and I led, it's not that I was lying to you, it's just been a very private thing between he and I but now that he's no longer with us and you have more or less started to fill his empty shoes, or maybe I should say, his panties..." Mom began then, telling me more about how she sees me in relation to my departed father, how I'm 'replacing' him in ways. It made me feel good for her and for me...

"It's been long enough after his passing that I'm able to accept it and move on... Plus having you here with me, now like this -as we are... Well I have to say Dale you've made me so happy and so proud of you... So thank you, thank you Dale..." Mom said to me, letting me know where her heart and mind were resting these days. I felt proud too, and I also felt privileged for her to be telling me all of this... And to show her, without being asked or told, I leaned down to start licking and lapping up my runny, thin trails of cum sprung out across my Mom's upper thighs, and in doing so, I also kissed the head on her bright blue Feldo-cock.