All Comments on 'Patti's European Adventure'

by HawkeyePierce

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Next Chapter

Please as least refer to the husbands who are home working hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
How Depressing

No conscience? No guilt? Just outright betrayal that they intend to live with for the rest of their lives? Totally selfish really.

Hopefully they'll get caught so their husbands can get away from them quick-before any kids arrive

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very poorly written

Just bad. Horrible. Forget plot and character development, this was shut writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I don't get it

The fundamental starting point of a 'Loving Wives' tale is that the woman is married. This story reads like the exciting adventure of a college coed. The husband for all intents and purposes doesn't exist.

It certainly doesn't seem remotely realistic that a woman who is painted as very conservative and happily married would end up having sex in the middle of an airplane cabin hours after leaving home and have NO GUILT feelings at all.

But more than the lack of realism that suggests... the opportunity for an interesting story is pretty much thrown out the window if the wife doesn't think she is married. Where is the emotional tension? Where is the angst and conflict and internal debate about what she should do? Eliminating all of that seems like it removes all potential for the story to be particularly compelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Is there REALLY a husband?

How does a supposedly conservative woman just suddenly go bat shit crazy? WAY too many holes in this mess to be even considered a story, let alone a good story. Just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Drivel

of the lowest order.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh Goodie!

More brain dead sluts and their whoring around while husbands and kids are home. Fuck you little man!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Series

It is too early in the 'cheating' timeline to determine if there will eventually be marital consequences. The airline ad campaign seems to be focussed on Europe, but Sweeties certainly compromised their adventuresomeness BEFORE boarding the 747. There will be lots of opportunities for both Hubbies to get a 'heads up!' If nothing more, Sweeties' apparel will be a shocker if Hubbies get access to the promo photos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Put this in group sex.

There are no husbands or kids or morals or wedding vows or love, just dogs fucking in the back yard, if this is your idea of marriage and family, you live alone. Non erotic,-5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Looking forward to more

People bitch too much I real enjoyed what you wrote and look forward to more of this story if you are willing to write it. I gave 5 stars by the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Guess the author got the hints

And realized the story was over before it started... the teachers never returned and nobody missed them

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I hope their husbands divorce them.

They left fully intending to cheat. They had no conscience about what they were doing. They don't deserve loving husbands. They are just common married tramps.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Cheating whore galore. That was wicked bad Hawkeye. Really bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous