Patty Ann, Brad and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've thought about this ever since I agreed to your plan. You know that my heart belongs to Brad, but you are my husband now and I am your wife. Regardless of why we got married we are married and I intend that for as long as it lasts it will be a real marriage."

Her hand slipped down my body to my erect cock and as she wrapped her fingers around it she said:

"I guess the idea doesn't displease you."

++++++++++++++++++

It was a shock to both of our families to find out that we had eloped, but for the most part they got over it. Patty's parents told her that since she was married now they would no longer pay for her college and that upset her greatly as she was so set on getting her degree. I drew against my trust for the money to pay her tuition and books.

As far as marriages go it was so so. I loved Patty and she liked me so we got along fine, but the passion wasn't there. Most couples just married (or so I'd heard) made love anywhere and everywhere six and seven days a week until the novelty wore off, but I was getting less sex married than I was getting when I was single. Patty and I made love twice a week and I honestly believed that it was only because she thought it was her duty as a wife. But even though I seemed to be coming out on the short end I considered it the price I had to pay to have Patty.

We lived the life of married students and things seemed smooth enough. We had been married four months when I got a call from Patty's mother. Patty had been by to visit and had tripped and fallen down some stairs. She had started bleeding and they had rushed her to the hospital and Patty was in the emergency room. I hurried to the hospital and when I got there I found out that the fall had caused a miscarriage.

A few weeks after Patty had come home and recovered I sat down with her and asked her if she wanted the divorce then or wanted to wait until after graduation.

"What divorce Rob? Are you tired of me already?"

"We only got married because you were pregnant and Brad wasn't available."

"Yes we did, but we are married and I see no reason to change things."

She took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom and for the first time since Elvis joined us in holy matrimony Patty reduced me to a quivering ruin. Nothing was said by either of us, but our marriage changed that night. It was gradual at first. Our love making went to a couple of times a night on our two nights a week. Then it was three times a week. Then four. Patty Ann was more attentive and seemed to want to snuggle and cuddle more than she had in the past and our marriage started to look like the marriage that some of our friends had.

Graduation came and Patty and I found jobs and started out on our careers and while things seemed to be good I still felt a little ill at ease. I was looking over my shoulder knowing that it would all come to an end as soon as Brad came back. But Brad didn't come back and Patty never mentioned him so I gradually forgot about him.

I made arrangements to take Patty out to celebrate our first our first anniversary. It was on a Friday and I rushed home from work so I could change and be ready to go on time for our reservations at Duke's Steak House. I walked into the apartment and found Patty waiting for me in nothing but a pair of high heels.

"I took the liberty of cancelling our dinner reservations. I have my own idea of how we should celebrate our anniversary."

It was a long night and when she finally couldn't get me to respond any more she snuggled in next to me and said:

"Thank you for being mine."

I put my arm around her, pulled her close and prayed that I could keep on being hers.

++++++++++++++++++

We had been married a little over eighteen months when we tired of apartment living and went house hunting. We found a very nice three bedroom with an in ground pool and made an offer. It was accepted and we moved in. The next three years flew by and I honestly believe that there wasn't anyone in the world who could possibly be happier than I was.

And then my world turned to shit!

Patty worked for the state and got a shit load of days off during the year. Martin Luther King Day, Veteran's Day, President's Day and Columbus day were just a few of them. I only got the regular six plus my birthday so Patty had a lot of time off that I couldn't share with her. It was Columbus Day and Patty was off.

I left work early so I could go home and spend some time with her and maybe take her out to dinner. When I got home there was an unfamiliar car in the driveway and I wondered who Patty's visitor was. I called out, "Honey, I'm home" when I came in through the door, but I got no answer. I walked into the kitchen to get a Coke from the ice box and through the kitchen window I saw Patty sitting in a chair next to the pool talking to a man sitting in another chair.

The man was Brad!

They were both fully dressed and they were sitting across from each other and not close so I didn't think they had been up to anything, but human nature being what it is I went upstairs and checked the bedrooms and the dirty clothes hamper in the master bedroom. I even checked the laundry room, but found no sign that anything untoward had happened in the house. But I was not due home for another four hours and maybe Brad had just arrived and they just had not got around to doing anything yet. Who knew what might happen in those four hours.

I went outside and moved my car down the block and then went back into the house. The two of them were still sitting beside the pool so I went to the upstairs bedroom that overlooked the pool and settled in to watch.

They talked for another half hour and I noticed that Patty smiled and laughed a lot and then Brad said something that made Patty frown and cast a quick glance toward the house. She shook her head no and Brad said something else and Patty again shook her head no. Brad said something else and then they both stood up and headed for the house. I moved to the bedroom door and opened it a crack and put my ear to it.

"....tomorow for sure?" I heard Brad say and then I heard Patty say, "Tomorrow."

I thought I heard the sound of a kiss, but it could very well have been my imagination, and then the front door opened and then closed and I heard Patty humming to herself as she moved back through the house. I heard the patio door slide open and I moved back to the window and looked out. Patty was picking up the glasses that she and Brad had been drinking out of and while she was out by the pool I got out of the house. I drove to the public library and tried to kill time until it was my regular time to go home.

I pulled the days paper from the rack and sat there trying to read it, but I couldn't concentrate. My mind was full of questions that I had no answers for. How long had Brad been back in town? How long had Patty known it? Why hadn't she mentioned it to me? Did he just stop by the house and knock on the door? If so how did he know Patty had the day off? If he knew she had the day off how did he know she would be at home? The alternative to that was that he was invited over. If so why during the day when I wouldn't be there? And then back to an earlier question. If invited meant Patty knew he was back so why hadn't she mentioned it to me? She knew that I would find out sooner or later so why hide it from me? And what was the "Tomorrow for sure" all about? Would Patty mention that he was at the house when I got home? And the biggie:

Was my worst fear, that I would eventually lose Patty back to Brad about to be realized?

I tried to act normal when I got home and I guess I was successful because Patty didn't seem to notice any change in me. I did get the answer to one of my questions though. I asked her how her day off had been and if she had done anything with her free time.

"No baby, just a lazy day for me. I lay by the pool, read a book and worked on my tan."

We made love once that night and then I tried, with only limited success, to get some sleep.

+++++++++++++++++

I stopped at an IHOP when I left the house and called work. I told them that I was sick and wouldn't be in. I was parked where I could see the both the door to patty's office and her car in the parking lot when her lunch hour came around. At five to twelve the car that had been in my driveway the previous day pulled up outside Patty's office and parked at the curb. I could see that the driver was Brad. Patty came out, got in the car and they drove off. I didn't bother to follow them because it didn't matter. I already knew all I needed to know.

Brad was back and Patty was seeing him and hiding it from me. The handwriting was on the wall. Brad was not the distant memory that I hoped he would be and it was obvious that Patty had not put him out of her mind. Regardless of my feelings for Patty it was understood when we married that I would step aside when Brad came back. I had hoped that it would never happen, but I told her then that I understood and now I was going to have to honor my agreement. The only question left was when was she going to drop the bomb on me.

Nothing was mentioned that night about her seeing Brad that afternoon, but when we went to bed that night Patty was insatiable and she sucked and fucked me into exhaustion. I couldn't help but wonder if it wasn't out of guilt for what she had done that day.

The next three weeks were hell on me. Patty had always stopped after work to have a drink with her co-workers, but it was usually only about once every two weeks or so. Suddenly she was stopping with them twice a week. I could count on the thumbs of one hand the number of Mary Kay, Tupperware and Avon parties that Patty had attended over the past three years, but she had gone to two of them since I first saw her with Brad out by the pool.

I knew what was going on and I finally couldn't take it any more and I made the decision to confront Patty and get it over with. I was all set to do it after dinner, but then Patty took it out of my hands.

"Don't make any plans for Friday night."

"Why? What's up?"

"We are going to a party at the Roadhouse. Brad's back in town and Bev got a bunch of us together and we are going to throw him a Welcome Home party."

I looked at her and waited for her to lay the second part on me; the part where she would tell me that we were over and it was time for her to get on with her life with Brad. Instead she ran through who would be there and how much fun it was going to be to see a lot of the people we had lost touch with over the years.

That night and for the next two she destroyed me in the bedroom and again it left me wondering if she was being so good to me out of guilt for what she had been doing or if she was just giving me something so I would have good memories when she was gone.

+++++++++++++++

We were not the first to arrive at the bar and when we got there we found that the first arrivals had put several tables together. We sat down, ordered drinks and made some general conversation with the others at the table. After a bit Patty led me out onto the dance floor and we danced to the music furnished by the juke box.

It would get a little livelier when the live band started at seven, but I relished dancing with Patty to the slow tunes from the box. She felt good in my arms and I wanted to make the most of what I figured was going to be my last night with her.

We were back at the table when Brad came in. He came over to the tables and remembering the manners my parents taught me I stood up as he approached and when he offered me his hand I took it and said:

"Welcome home."

"It's good to be back."

Patty had also stood and Brad hugged her and then stepped back, looked at her, and like he hadn't seen her in years said:

"God, but don't you look good."

The smile she gave him would have melted a stone statue. The band had set up and as they played their first number Brad asked me if I would mind if he danced with my wife. Both he and Patty looked at me like maybe they expected me to say no, but I said:

"Sure, but remember - I know your past history and I'll be expecting you to bring her back."

Brad just gave me a wolfish grin and lead Patty out onto the dance floor.

More people showed up and soon there was a good party atmosphere going. I tried to treat it as any other party. I danced with some of the other girls there and Patty danced with one or two other guys, but aside from an occasional dance with me most of her dances were with Brad.

As the night progressed and the alcohol took effect things loosened up. I noticed, and I'm sure that others did also, that Brad's hands had moved down and were on Patty's ass as he pulled her into him on the slow numbers and Patty made no effort to stop him. I noticed one or two glances in my direction from some of the other people at the table, but I pretended both not to notice the glances or what was taking place on the dance floor.

During one slow number I saw Brad and Patty move to the darkest part of the dance floor and while slowly swaying to the music they kissed. I almost got up and left at that point, but at the last second I said "Bullshit! I'm not going to make it easy on them. Patty is going to have to tell me."

Almost as if my thoughts had crossed the space between us Brad pulled away from Patty and walked over to me.

"Look Rob, I don't want any hard feelings over this, but Patty is mine and she always has been. I just wanted to be up front about this. Patty is leaving with me tonight."

I looked past him to Patty who was still standing on the other side of the dance floor looking toward us and the smile on her face damn near killed me. I just shrugged, turned away from him and took a sip of my drink. Everyone at the table had heard what Brad said and most of them looked away out of embarrassment and I saw pity in the eyes of the few that did look my way. I'd finish my drink and then leave. I WOULD NOT just get up and walk away with my tail between my legs.

Brad walked back to Patty, kissed her and then Patty took him by the hand and led him back to the table. I was just getting ready to stand up and leave when I saw Patty take off the gold chain with the locket on it and drop it in Brad's beer. She put her right foot up on a chair, took off the ankle chain and dropped it in his beer on top of the locket. He looked at her astonished as she walked over to me and said:

"Come on lover, I'm ready to leave."

I looked at her dumbfounded and said, "With me?"

"Who else lover? Come on. I've got an itch that I need you to scratch."

I looked from her to Brad who was sitting there with a stunned look on his face and then back to Patty who said:

"Well come on lover, let's go."

As I was pulling out of the parking lot Patty asked, "What was with that lame ass "with me?" when I said I was ready to go."

"I was expecting you to leave with Brad and in fact he had just finished telling me that you would be leaving with him."

"I know. I stood there and watched him do it."

"And I noticed that you were smiling when he did it."

"I was. I was smiling because I knew he was making an ass of himself in front of everyone at the table and that he was in for a big surprise when it was time for me to leave."

She saw the look on my face and she said, "You honestly thought I would leave with him?"

"Yes I did."

"You don't know me any better than that?"

"I guess maybe I don't at that. With everything I did know I was almost sure that you would be leaving with him."

"With everything you knew?"

"Come on Patricia Ann, don't go and play stupid on me here. You know full well that the reason we got married wasn't because of any deep passion that you had for me. True, I was, and still am, hung up on you, but you were up front with me about the fact that your heart was Brad's and when he came back you would be going back to him. Well, he is back and he has been back for a while and you have been seeing him for at least three weeks and hiding it from me. So tonight he tells me that you are leaving with him and while he is telling me that you are watching and smiling. Just what the hell else would I think?"

"Oh shit! You knew?"

I told her about stopping by the house and what I'd seen and heard; about following her the next day and what I had thought about her stopping with her co-workers and her Avon parties.

"And you've spent three weeks living with it. Oh God baby, I'm so sorry. I wish you would have said something. It must have been an absolute hell for you."

"It was. I went to that party tonight just knowing that it was over for us and then Brad pounded the last nail in the coffin lid. It was only pride that kept me from getting up and walking out as soon as he finished talking. I just would not let all those people at the table see me slinking off."

"I really made a mess of things didn't I? What can I do to make it up to you?"

"Maybe a start would be to tell me what the hell you have been up to these last three weeks and what was the deal with the necklace and ankle bracelet. And what about that sexy black thong that I've never seen before? Well, maybe not everything about the last three weeks. If you were fucking him I'd rather not hear about that."

"Ouch! I guess I deserved that. He never got to me baby, I promise you that. He tried; he tried hard and I led him on but he never got what belongs to you and only you. I swear. He gave me the necklace and ankle bracelet to wear so that they would mark me as his. The thong was to light your fire when we got home."

"So just what were you doing?"

"I was screwing with his mind. He had been back in town for a couple of weeks and apparently had asked around and found out where we lived and where we worked. He gambled that I would be home and that you would be at work on Columbus Day. When he rang the doorbell and I opened the door he threw open his arms, stepped forward hugged me and then kissed me. He said, "I'm back baby" and then he tried to kiss me again. I pushed him away. Then he started sweet talking me.

"The asshole had honestly thought he was going to walk into our home and I was going to rush off to bed with him. I asked him where he got off thinking I would be happy to see him after he split, told his mother not to tell me where he was and then hadn't once tried to contact me in over four years. He told me that it was all a gigantic misunderstanding and if I would just let him explain I would see that I was always on his mind and realize that he always meant to come back to me.

"Quite frankly, I did want to hear all about why he had dumped me so I invited him in and we sat out by the pool and talked. He gave me a song and dance about how he had told his mother what he had because he was still pissed at me because of our argument and he was going to let me stew for a couple of weeks. He called her back after a couple of weeks and told her she could tell me where he was and then he told her he was going to send me the money so I could join him and that is when his mother told him that we had gotten married. Then he told me that he knew that I'd only married you out of spite. But now he was back. He really thought that I would be overjoyed and he really did expect to be back between my legs before the day was over.

"That is when I decided to screw over him. I told him that he was right, that I had only married you to spite him, but that didn't change the fact that I was married and that I was not going to cheat on you. I told him that I couldn't get back with him until I ended it with you. Then I told him that he needed to leave before you got home and he got me to agree to have lunch with him the next day.

"I did meet him for lunch and told him that I wanted to be with him but that I would not do anything until you and I were legally separated. I did meet him after work for drinks and I did let him kiss me a couple of times, but every time he tried to get fresh with his hands I slapped them away and told him he would just have to wait. I kept telling him that I had to make sure that I would be okay financially when we broke up and it was taking me time to move some things and arrange some others.