Patty's 18th Birthday Ch. 02

Story Info
Bratty virgin flirts, dances, gets forcefully fucked.
4.1k words
4.32
41.2k
45

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty's 18th Birthday

Chapter 2 of 3

Warning: This work of erotic fiction contains filthy language and forced sex. I write stories like this for self-gratification. If the idea of a young woman being used for others' sexual pleasure bothers you, then you shouldn't be reading the "non-consensual/forced sex" category. Or, as some of the other authors have said, "What are you doing here?"

*******

The taxi driver flipped a light switch just inside the door. It was a big room. There were a bunch of old filing cabinets shoved into a corner, a couple of desks piled with old office equipment, a lot of cardboard boxes and a bare mattress on the floor. "Here ya go!" he said, "nobody around to see or hear nothin'."

Bobby pulled Patty off of Lupo's shoulder and carried her, one arm between her flailing legs and the other under her shoulders. He threw her on the mattress then dropped next to her. He kicked off his own shoes then unzipped Patty's boots and pulled them off her legs as she tried to kick him. He held one of her feet high in the air and peered between her long, white legs. "Yep, it's a bald baby pussy, all right," he declared. He looked up at Lupo then at the driver, "And a bald baby VIRGIN pussy! We hit the fuckin ' cunt lotto!"

"Fuck, man," said the driver. "You fuckers have had your hands all over her and your tongues down her throat and I've only watched! I wanna see the rest of her fuckin' body! Get her fuckin' clothes off!"

Bobby yanked the skirt down and slapped her pussy through the panties with one hand and her amazing funbags with his other. Patty moaned, coming back to consciousness after being dropped hard on the mattress and tried to sit up. Bobby pushed her back down. "Stay, babycunt." Patty's eyes flew open and she looked around and saw Lupo and the driver leering down at her, eyes on her huge boobs, and at Bobby sitting next to her and playing with those boobs. Then he looked her in the eyes and said, "We're gonna have so much fun with you, babycunt. So MUCH fun!" then he dropped his face down and let it bounce on the boobs before latching onto one with his mouth, sucking into his mouth as much as it would hold then letting it back out with a wet pop before grabbing the nipple between his teeth and using it to shake the tit around like a dog with a bone. He growled happily, stuck his face into the valley between the giant jugs and pushed them up around his face. His tone was muffled by the tits but he sounded really happy. At the same time his free hand was yanking at her panties and fingering the bare lips of her cunt.

The taxi driver dropped onto the mattress and attacked the other tit with gusto. Lupo yanked the skirt and panties clear of Patty's legs then dove in between her legs. By this time she was trying to get away from the attacks on her tender titflesh and began to shriek. "Stop! Oh my God! Help! Help! Somebody please help me! Please!" Tears streamed down her face and she gasped for breath, sobbing uncontrollably. "Oh, please stop! Stop!" she cried, twisting against her captors.

The men ignored her cries. Bobby and the driver were occupied sucking, leaving hickeys and bite marks all over both breasts. Lupo, being a tit man, elbowed Bobby out of the way and took over, holding his boob in both hands, bouncing it back and forth. "You've got the most beautiful titties I've ever seen," he said admiringly. He took a long suck then said, " And such tasty titties, too! Too goddamn big for one hand, that's for sure."

Bobby moved around to Patty's legs, which were twisting and kicking fruitlessly. He got on his knees between them and rubbed the inside of her thighs. "Quit that kickin'," he threatened, and slapped the delicate skin of her inner thighs with the palm of his hand, leaving a red mark against the whiteness. "Just quit it! It's ain't gonna do you no good. You might as well lay back and enjoy it." He pressed against her legs, leaned his face into her crotch and licked the lips of her pussy with the flat of his tongue. Using both thumbs he spread her naked baby pink pussylips apart and probed with his tongue at her tiny hole. Then sliding his tongue upwards he found her little clitoris but it was still hiding its head. "Aw, her clit's shy," he said. "You guys keep workin' on her titties. She ain't gettin' wet yet."

The driver, who said his name was Tom, released her tit from his mouth with a wet smack, raised his head and looked in Patty's face. Her eyes were squinted closed and her head was moving back and forth saying "no no no no no" without end. "Hey," Tom said, "you scared?" Patty's eyes flew open and she answered hysterically, "Please! Oh, please let me go, please! My father's rich! Really rich! He'll give you all the money you want if you'll let me go! Please! Please stop!" Tears were leaking from her eyes, muddying her heavy eye makeup. Tom was even more turned on at the sight. "Babycunt, you look like a slut. You're gonna be our fucktoy for tonight." He grabbed her jaw in one hand and squeezed, then pressed his mouth to hers and stuck his tongue in. His other hand went back to the massive mammary, squeezing and mauling as much of it as his hand could hold.

Bobby was busy with the girl's virgin cunt, trying to get it lubed up. "There's nothing like the taste of a baby pussy," he said, pooching out his lips then fastening them onto Patty's sensitive nub, sucking hard to stimulate it.

Lupo had rummaged around in an old desk and found some elastic cord and binder clips. He returned to the mattress, stripped off his clothes and set about torturing the awesome bountiful funbags. The jugs were covered with spit, hickeys and bitemarks and the nipples were bloated and distended. Quickly, he snapped a binder clip open then closed it on one nipple then the other. Patty screamed into Tom's mouth, earning her a slap on the boob from Lupo and one on the face from Tom who never stopped tonguing her.

Patty's pussy was still not cooperating and Bobby gave up. Standing, he stripped off his clothes, his massive cock springing free from his boxer shorts. "I get her first, right?" he said. It wasn't really a question. Lupo was going about wrapping an elastic cord around Patty's boobies. He was winding it tight, making the tit bulge out from her rib cage. Almost immediately the blood started to engorge it, turning her white skin a deep rosy pink. The binder clips made the nips look grotesque and Patty's thrashing was making both hooters flop, bounce and sway. Once he'd gotten the cords tied he stood and took off is clothes. "Go for it, dude," he said, looking at the tortured titties, "I wanta watch while you plow her." After pausing to slap at a swollen tit, he continued, "Hey! You wanta watch when she gets plowed, dontcha? She's about to get her cunt split for the first time! It's a fuckin' spectator sport!" Both men sat back to watch. Patty wailed and thrashed her arms and legs.

Bobby split Patty's legs as far apart as they'd go and guided the huge head of his cock to the barely visible hole. He spat at her pussy then with one powerful thrust of his hips his rock-hard ramrod tore into her cunt. She shrieked like a firebell. "Yeah, baby!" Bobby yelled, "scream! I like it when you scream for me. Scream for me, cunt! I'm gonna ruin your pussy, babycunt!" He was thrusting again and again until he felt her hymen break. Looking down he saw the blood emerging and trickling down his cock. "Three more inches to go!" He grunted with each thrust, "take that fuckstick! Take it! Take it! That's right, fucktoy, just take it. Take all of it!" Finally he bottomed out and felt his balls against her ass. He ground into her, working his prick around inside her tunnel.

Lupo and Tom clapped their hands and cheered. "Fuck that hole, man! Hammer her! Make her squeal! I wanna hear her scream some more! Scream, slut! Scream, cunt!"

And scream she did, when Bobby pulled his cock almost all the way out of her hot sheath, leaving just the head inside, then drove forward again, spearing her pussy. Every time he pounded into her she screamed in pain. "Ohhhh, yeah," he grunted. He flopped down on top of her, crushing the overheated engorged boobs against his hairy chest. "Spread those legs farther apart, fucktoy," he urged, but she was nonresponsive. He kicked the legs apart himself, settling his crotch farther down against her and settled into a rapid pace of fucking the tiny lovehole. He rammed his mouth down onto Patty's open, panting, sobbing mouth and thrust his tongue in. "Kiss me, baby," he said into her mouth. "Come on, babygirl, kiss me. You like the feel of my cock in your cunt, don'tcha?" He punctuated the question with several quick powerful thrusts. She squeaked, her eyes still squinted closed, obviously in pain.

"Open your eyes and look at me!" he ordered. "Look at me while I'm fucking you!" He slid his hands down under the cheeks of her ass and pulled up on them, raising her pussy up for a better angle. Wham! "Look at me!"

Patty opened her eyes, her unfocused gaze struggling to land somewhere. "What was happening to her?" she wondered. "Ohhhhhhh," she sighed, then "Umph" as Bobby drove his fuckstick forward again, spearing her cunthole. "Ow!" she cried out from under him.

His hairy chest was scrubbing against her swollen tits and nipples, smashing them up her chest then back down, side to side. She kept passing out from the pain but then regaining consciousness with every thrust Bobby hammered into her pussy.

"There you are, babycunt," Lupo said. "Wakey, wakey." He popped a capsule under her nose. To Bobby he said, "Come on, man, you've been fucking her for 10 minutes! Get off her!"

"Awww, man! You gotta feel this little baby pussyhole. So fuckin' slick! So fuckin' tight! Mmmph, mmmph, fuck, yeah, oh here it comes." He reared back, grabbed Patty's asscheeks and yanked her hard onto his prick, shooting jets of jizz into the hot canal. "AAAAHHHH! FUCK!" he shouted.

Patty came to simultaneously with the amyl nitrate popper, the excruciating pain in her tits when Bobby's chest left them, and the feeling of her insides getting squirted with hot cream. She struggled and screamed.

"Oh, scream fucktoy!" Lupo crooned into her ear. "I like it when my juicy baby cunts scream. I'm next!" he declared, moving between Patty's widespread legs when Bobby stood. Holding his enormous cock in one hand and guiding it to the oozing opening to her cooze, his other hand quickly flipped off a nipple binder-clip off one of her enormous knockers and then the other. Patty cried out in pain as the circulation surged back into her nipples. The head of his cock was as big as a ripe plum, and almost the same color, and he used it to rub against Patty's clit. Her hips moved a bit in response and she moaned quietly. "Hey, she likes it when you rub her clitty! She's moanin'! Oh, fuck, yeah." He simulated fucking her, gliding the length of his fuckstick up and down on her sensitive nub, back and forth, and pinching a nipple in his fingers. "Hey, Tom! Suck her titties some more. I wanna make her come!"

Tom dropped his hungry open mouth over the peak of one of Patty's overheated boobs, sucking as much of it into his mouth as possible and tonguing the nipple vigorously. Her nipples were sensitized after all the abuse they'd already gotten, but she was really waking up now and she began shifting her shoulders from side to side. Her little tongue appeared and was licking at her pouty, swollen lips. Tom gripped the melon in both of hands. "Oh man," he groaned. "It's so HOT!"

Lupo stopped playing and lodged the head of his cock in the puffy lips of the delectable pussy, and said, "When I say so, untie to cord around 'em! All at once!" Tom had to take one of his paws off the titty but he picked up both cords. Without missing a slurp, he yanked on the cords when...

With a mighty thrust into the hot, tight slickness of Patty's cunt, Lupo yelled "Now!" and "Goddamn!"

Patty screamed in shock and pain. "Aaaaaahhhh! Stop! Please stop! I can't...I can't...please take it out..oh, that hurts! That hurts!" She began sobbing and tears ran down her face. Her whole body lurched up and back on the filthy mattress in time with Lupo's vigorous plowing in her soppy canal. Her battered, rosy melons flopped and flapped madly. "Give it...uh, uh, uh...give it...uh, uh, a little, unh unh time!" he said. He thrust his hand in between his muscular abdomen and Patty's swollen bald pussy lips and stroked his thumb on her little nub in time with his strokes. It swelled with his thumb's attention and her cunt started oozing her cream. "It's gettin' SQUISHY in here!" he declared joyously. "Oh, babycunt, you're really likin' this now, aren't you? Huh? Come on now, take it (thrust) take it (thrust) I'm fixin' to pound your pussy, baby. My cock is makin' your pussy really happy now, so take it (thrust) take it (thrust)!" He stuck his hands under her ass and lifted it, the better to pound her but after a couple of strokes he lifted her knees instead, spreading them far apart. Her ass lifted off the mattress and her snatch pointed at the dingy ceiling far above them. The sound of Lupo's belly slapping into Patty's cooze sounded like hands clapping and Lupo knew it wasn't going to be long before he emptied his balls into it. She was moaning steadily now, and the tone was rising. Tom and Bobby had her hands wrapped around their dicks, jacking at them inexpertly while they encouraged her with grunts and dirty talk and open-handed slaps to her boobs.

"Oh!" Patty cried out. "Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh...OH!"

Patty didn't know what was happening to her. Her tits hurt, her ass hurt and her bottom hurt, but there was a strange heat down low in her belly that was building and spreading. Her little pussy was thrusting up onto Lupo's cock and she could feel his ballsack slapping against her butthole. Her hands were holding two hot pieces of fuckmeat and her jerking on them began to feel natural. All three men were grunting, groaning, and spewing filthy words. "Oh, cunt, you cumslut, I'm gonna use you for a cumdump, you slut, you cooze, take that stiff pole up your pussy, your boobies are so big, baby, they're like melons and they're so much fun to play with. You like it when we play with 'em, don'tcha, you slut, we're makin' you our fucktoy, you know that? You're never gonna be the same after we're finished with you, cumdump."

Lupo's balls were high and tight and he knew he was about to come. He brought his fingers to the base of his cock and squeezed, slowing the process, then redoubled his efforts on Patty's clit. "Come on baby," he crooned. "You wanna come, right, right? You wanna come all over my cock. Come on, slut, come for me." Patty's eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth was open in an "O". Her pelvis was thrusting up madly and her "oh oh oh oh" sounds picked up speed. Lupo felt the contractions of her cunt begin. He quickly stuck a thumb into her asshole and she shrieked with the first orgasm of her life, her back arching and her heels drumming against the mattress. Lupo let the come gush from his cock, hosing down the hot walls of her snatch. "Oh Jesus!" he yelled. "Oh motherfucking Jesus!! Oh, it's so fuckin' GOOD!!" He rolled off her body in ecstasy, his breath heaving.

Patty continued to jerk and moan but she'd moved from the staccato "oh oh oh" noises to actual words. "Oh my God, oh my God! What just happened? What did you do to me? Oh my God!" She jerked her thighs together, suddenly realizing her nakedness as though that was the biggest problem. But she didn't stop caressing the other two cocks and when Tom turned her head toward his crotch she didn't resist. He slapped her lips with the head of his fuckstick. "Open up, slut." She raised her eyes to him, shaking her head. "That ain't a request, bitch." He gripped her jaw so her mouth opened and he said, "Stick out that tongue, come on, stick it OUT! And if you bite me I'll break your teeth. I'm gonna skullfuck ya."

Patty obeyed him and stuck her tongue out flat. He laid his glans onto the tongue. "Lick the head. Slobber on it." Realizing he wasn't going to be able to get his whole cock wet this way he reached into her crotch, scooped up a handful of the cream that oozed there and smeared it onto his cock and into her mouth. "Oh, yeah," he groaned. "Look at that cumdump mouth. Taste the gooey juice from your cunny." He smeared another handful over her mouth then stuck his fingers into her mouth. "Clean 'em off," he ordered. Patty was making gagging noises and trying to get her head away but Tom kept his grip on her jaw, fingers digging into the hollows of her cheeks. "Do it, cunt. Suck on my fingers." When he was satisfied, he pushed his cock into her mouth. "Now suck my dick. Suck it."

Bobby's dick was hard again. "I wanna fuck 'er ass," he said, grabbing one of her arms and jerking her up. "Get on your knees, babyslut." Moving around behind her, he shoved between her shoulderblades and her upper body fell forward. Tom grabbed her jaw again and returned his dick to her mouth. "Open up and suck my dick, slut," he ordered.

Patty didn't know what was happening to her. "I don't know how," she pleaded with him, shaking her head, tears running down her face. She felt a hand in her pussy. It was Bobby, gathering cum and pussy-juice to smear on his dick and her asshole. When he stuck his thumb into her ass she yelped and jerked. Tom took advantage of her open mouth and lodged the mushroom-shaped head of his shlong within her lips. Before she could close her mouth he stuck his thumb in next to his dick and in between her teeth. "You bite me, I'll hurt you," he threatened. "Just stick your tongue out and slobber on it." She hesitated, trying to twist around to see what Bobby was doing. Tom grabbed hold of a tit, dug his fingers in and shook it hard, "Pay attention! I said SLOBBER ON IT!"

Bobby spread Patty's asscheeks as far apart as he could, his thumb thrusting and rotating to open her back hole. He guided the head of his cock to the opening and pushed until it popped through the sphincter. Patty jerked and screamed, angering Tom.

"Goddammit! You little cunt! Bitch! You're worthless!" At the laughter from the other men, he said, "I can't get a blowjob out of her! This ain't fair! You guys have fucked her and I can't even get a blowjob! I drove ya here, didn't I?"

By now lodged tightly in Patty's ass, Bobby said, "Hey, dude, lay down here next to us on your back." Tom scrambled to comply, his cock pointing up at the ceiling. Bobby gripped Patty around the waist, skewered her on his cock, 'walked' her over to Tom's body, and lifted one of her legs over him so her pussy brushed the cockhead. Bobby released his hold on her and she slid onto the dick.

Tom felt the head of his cock enter the hot, juicy folds of Patty's pussy. "Oh, fuck! he groaned. He gripped her hips and pulled down as he thrust up and he was immediately sheathed in the hot, slippery, channel of her cunt. "Oh, fuck!! Fuck me now, cunt! Fuck me!"

Bobby pushed Patty's compliant body forward again and began fucking her asshole in earnest. Reaching under her he took hold of her swinging tits and used them as handles, yanking her body back toward him for the next thrust. He grunted and swore as he pounded her. "I'm fuckin you in your ass, now, babycunt. You can feel me, can'tcha? Take it! Yeah take it take it Just TAKE it!"

Patty was limp between them. Her aching pussy was being pounded from below, her ass on fire, and her bruised boobs being abused again. She flopped around like a rag doll but there was a ball of heat down inside her belly that was growing. As she lay over Tom, her clit rubbed against him with every thrust from Bobby, and Bobby's hands were rhythmically pinching her abused nipples between his fingers. She was exhausted but it felt so good! "Oh," she said, "Oh. I feel so strange." She tried to focus her baby blue eyes on Tom, whose face was beneath her. "What are you doing to me? What...?"

12