Patty's 18th Birthday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hell, babycunt, we're just fuckin' ya! We're ballin' ya! We made a woman of ya!" He grabbed her head and pulled her mouth down on his so he could kiss it. Patty's tongue moved into his mouth and danced with his when he thrust it in. She moaned against him.

Bobby had been stroking easily, enjoying the friction of the hot chute around his dick, but when Patty's excitement started to build his penis picked it up, stimulating him to hunch over her like a dog. He bit into her shoulder, feeling his orgasm rising. Tom's dick sawed up and down in the canal on the other side of the membrane that separated them and both men were wild with lust, rutting and grunting like animals.

Patty's insides were on fire. Her tits were hot and sweat popped out on her forehead as excitement built in her. She didn't understand what was happening with her. How did she get here? she wondered. This can't be happening! But she knew that it was. She had one guy under her. His tongue was in her mouth and his penis was in her vagina. And she had one guy on top of her. Both of his hands squeezed her breasts and his penis was in her rectum. In her rectum??!

"Impossible," she muttered into Tom's mouth. Her pleasure was building steadily and she suddenly began to fuck back at both men, trying to find a release by twitching her lower body around. "AHHHH!" she screamed. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Harder! I gotta come! Come on! Lemme come!" Her body was spasming out of control.

Bobby was still hunched over the girl's back and his teeth were still sunk into her shoulder like a big cat does to his mate, his prick pounding into the shithole one last time. "UNH! UNH! UNH!" he grunted as his spunk spewed out of his dick. His hands released the titties he'd been abusing and he collapsed on his side, completely spent.

Tom erupted like a geyser underneath the girl and his hands slapped her asscheeks. That sent Patty over the edge into the fireball of an orgasm. She quivered and jerked, legs and arms flailing, curses and filthy words spilling from her mouth as Tom's jizm sprayed the inside of her snatch. Lupo applauded.

After all three men had used her again, her pussy and ass were sloppy, and they wanted some beers. After checking her I.D. for an address, Tom dumped her in the back of his taxi and dropped her in front of her building. She was still woozy, and her private areas were raw. It was hard to walk. The doorman watched her progress across the lobby to the elevator and wished he'd been part of the party in her pants.

12