All Comments on 'Patty's Eyes Pt. 01'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story, five stars (more if possible).

texaszompiretexaszompireover 6 years ago
interesting

Please continue. Not the same ol same ol. Keep it going

starbanestarbaneover 6 years ago

Loved it. I hope there is more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The concept is good but you need to work on the presentation.

Do you mean "Patty's Eyes" instead of "Patties Eyes"? If so, your editor should have caught that.

You need to work on your intro. Four paragraphs on info dumps isn't the way to grab the readers attention.

Keep going and best of luck.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
What a loving & tender story.

Hope you continue the story. Patty improves and you become a family.

Patty has a sister

They move into a new home

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

I think this story has a lot of heart it ,shows how an average guy is a good man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the Story

Love that I can sense the emotion on your story. Love to read your other works and because the story is great and the characters bonded with me I would love to as for a Sequel Please. LOVE TO SEE MORE THREESOME action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF?

Are you people saying positive things about this garbage completely retarded?

This. Is. Crap.

Gozzy64Gozzy64over 6 years ago
lol @ anon...

You say it’s “crap” ...where’s your story so I can criticize it?? Yeah, that’s what I thought. Also, don’t talk shit while hiding behind anonymous. At least have the balls to register THEN talk shit.

BTW, great story. I really enjoyed it. 5 stars.

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 6 years ago
Even with a lot of errors

It still has a lot of heart. Very direct, simply told, and engaging. A reader or an editor would help, but like others have said, you hit it out of the park.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Ok

Firstly the story is great.

But, you need to read your work and correct the silly mistakes. Perhaps a proof reader / editor would help. These little things can make reading so much easier and lead to someone actually giving you stars, or perhaps a star higher.

You need to include a bit of build up for things to happen. Eg. He would live with them for a while before even thinking about the women quitting their jobs. They would also be reluctant to do this in case he left.

Do mechanics really get paid 120k? Wow, I am in wrong trade and country. Workshop mgr might get a few more dollars an hour than the floor guys.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Pretty Darn Good

Nice story and it's nice to see a male character of average size.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

And a child shall lead them. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
3970 Followers
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES