Patty's Eyes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,970 Followers

Breathing is harder, they are both moaning, so I roll them over two more times. They are close and about to climax again. I pull up like we are going to swap again but this time I wipe my hands on my face to lube them up a bit, put my fingers together like a cone and thrust into their asses. I expected a finger or two to get in but instead I am sitting here with two fists inside of them.

They both scream out like cats that got stepped on and convulse on the bed together on top of each other. After they recovered they looked at me with awe. I said, "I think I will call that pigs in the blanket." They laughed.

The laughter was short lived though. I was attacked. One started sucking my cock and playing with my balls. The other straddled my chest and let her boobs hang down to just in front of my face. I latched on to a nipple and sucked hard as I grabbed the other and worked it between my fingers. That earned me some light "ouches", "Oh Fucks", and lots of purring.

After two minutes, I hear one of them say "Time" and they switched. I later find out she was watching the alarm clock. This goes on for about 10 minutes before I am ready to blow a geyser. I warn them, "I am cumming any second!" That only caused her to take in more of my cock. She proceeded to take my entire load in the mouth. Unlike a porn movie, the average guy does doesn't produce a gallon of sperm, Like I said, I am average.

She holds it in her mouth, one lays down on her back as the other positions herself over her sister. Right now, I can't remember which is which. Then a big glob of cum falls into the other's mouth. They swap positions two more time before sharing in a French kiss with deep tongue action. I saw them both swallow.

They do a quick game of rock, paper, scissors, and Janet is sucking my cock back to life. With these two, it didn't take long. Janet finishes with a smile and Jackie mounts me cowgirl style. She just falls on me. I guess that answers the question, "Is she ready?".

She then starts to pound into me. These two may play a lot together but her pussy was tight. Not virgin tight, but not far from it. She had awesome control of her muscles making for quite the ride. She wanted it fast and hard. I would like to say I gave it to her like that but, the truth is she took it that way herself. It was amazing. She controlled me with the speed of her bouncing so we would both climax at the same time.

I shot several ropes of cum into her unprotected pussy. Oh shit, what have I done? Seeing the look of horror on my face her sister says, "Don't worry, I can't have children and she is on the pill." Wow, what a relief. Jackie is laying on the bed with a huge smile on her face lost in her orgasmic bliss. That was kind of nice because as I started to wilt, I slipped out. She never knew.

I was spent and laid there with a stupid grin on my face. I just had sex with two beautiful women that were way out of my league. I don't deserve this. Janet asks, "A penny for your thoughts?"

I replied, "I was just laying here realizing I just had sex with two beautiful women that are way too good for me. I really don't deserve this. I am just an average Joe." Jackie gets up and starts to suck my cock very slowly. I presume her sister wants me next but she isn't rushing things, she is savoring our mixture.

Janet looks at me with understanding in her eyes. "You are right, 6 months ago you would have been dropped at "HI". We only dated men of our caliber or better. But we learned a funny thing over the years. A lot of those guys are more in love with themselves that there isn't anything left for us. It was all about them working out, eating right, working out more, and looking good. Sex was quick and all about them. That's when we found out that we were much better lovers and gave up men completely."

"Patty always wanted a daddy so she wasn't very happy with our decision but none of them ever looked at her yet talked to her. You could tell they wanted nothing to do with a sick child. Then you happened into our lives. We had no idea the impact you had on Patty or you would never have made it out the door of the restaurant."

"When Patty saw you laying on the ground freezing to death, she instantly recognized you. She told us we were taking you home. When we got near, she told us we were going to give you a bath as well." We all smiled. "Not sure about Jackie but I didn't see the broken man on the ground, I saw a knight in shining armor that saved my daughter, and had fallen off his horse. You just needed a bit of a lift."

Jackie stopped sucking and added, "We had a marvelous time ripping your clothes off and tossing you in the tub. Oh, the look of terror on your face, it was just clean water". "It was HOT!" I said defensively. She continues, "We cleaned every part of your body that night. You were like a life size Ken doll. Well, other than parts of you react to touching and cum."

"Patty was outside the door and I think she had a pretty good idea what was going on but she never looked. She gave directions like "wash his teeth" and "get behind the ears". She was very protective of you. While washing you we somehow bonded. It's like seeing your child for the first time. I didn't see the dirty plain man, I saw the inner you. I know it's corny but I felt your soul like I do my twin. It's a special bond that transcends everything else."

I was now rock hard and Janet noticed this. She asked me, "Get up, lets switch positions and then slowly ram me with that piece of steel. I want to see your face, see if you love us as much as we love you." I arched my eyebrow at that.

I put my tip at her entrance, she was well lubricated and leaking. She was ready to be fucked. Slowly I entered her. There was no need to be slow, I slid in easily due to her lubrication. I used full length strokes to create pleasure between us. We both kept our eyes on each other. I leaned forward to tweak a nipple which drew a contraction from her pussy and a squeak from her mouth.

Normally I would speed up to move this along but I was in no rush, I was content to enjoy the feeling, the love, and the slow build to our climax. I got there well before she did. She was enjoying this and it was starting to get hard for me. My body wanted to blow but she wasn't ready so I wanted to hold off.

It got harder and harder to resist but she was near now, I said, "Any ... time ... now ... I .... Am ... ready! Arggggg!". With that she closed the anvil clamp that was hidden somewhere in her pussy. Surprise, I blew my load inside her honey pot leaving a full load. She shouted "YES, OH FUCKING GOOD! YES!". She obviously reached her goal and was flooded with joy as she went limp. Oh, what a smile she had on her face. Spectacular.

Janet says, "Yup, well fucked. She will be happy for a few days around the house." Then she proceeded to clean Janet up and then me. She had the biggest grin on her face, like she got away with something. We all lay spent in the bed and fell asleep as we were and with the lights still on.

The next morning, I had to pee bad so I get out of bed. I tried not to but the sisters woke up anyways. I quickly showered, got dressed and went downstairs to make breakfast. I noticed all the items in disrepair and made a mental list of the things we need to replace or fix. I will be busy for a while. I stepped into the kitchen and was thinking about what to make. Pancakes and sausage links would do.

Patty comes down with the sisters, hand in hand. She sits at the table and asks, "What's for breakfast?" Behind her Jackie is rubbing her big soft breasts and her sister licks her nipple. Ok, time to get even.

I tell patty, "We are going to make Special Pigs in the Blanket." Patty asks, "What are Special Pigs in the Blanket?" I tell her, "Come here and I will show you." The sisters have a concerned look on their faces. "We start with a thin batter and pour two perfect circles of batter that overlap each other just a bit."

The sisters look at me with shock on their faces. I look down and realize the two pancakes could look like their breasts. "I made two circles because one is for each of your mommies. With batter, I can't make real people so I used circles, it's called symbolism". As I think about it, they symbolize two puffy breasts as well. I am flipping them now.

"See how golden brown they are, that's what your mommies are going to look after we go to Hawaii for a week and play on the sandy beaches". Both sisters squealed with delight. "Ok, now I'll take my sausage", Janet and Jackie looked at me and covered their mouths in shock, "and I roll the sausage into the double pancakes. See how I roll them back and forth? They really like that. This one is for you."

I made several more of my Special Pigs in a Blanket for the sisters and me.

Patty spoke up, "You guys sure must have liked the game last night." We all looked confused so I asked, "I don't understand."

Patty explains to me like she is an adult talking to a toddler, "Mommy was yelling last night just like at my games. She loves to scream at the other teams and at the referees." I add, "Oh yes, our team won 3-0. It was a fantastic game. I love watching sports with your mommies."

I got a huge grin from both sisters.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,970 Followers
12