Patty's Lace Ch. 02

Story Info
The Thin Blue Line.
5k words
4.17
3.5k
00

Part 2 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of Patty and her Adventures in the city. Be sure to check out the profile to read the foreword to her story, and a link to image albums of the outfits used during appointments kept.

The officers walked to her one each side. Sarge said, "You are a beautiful woman, what are you doing out in the streets?"

Patty quipped "Gotta eat somehow!"

Sarge said, "Come with us, I have something to show You."

Back at the car, the younger officer reached into the floorboard grabbing a very lacy peach color half slip and handed it to ol' Sarge. Letting it fall open, he examined it for a minute without saying a word.

The pretty slip was cum stained and dirty. Part of it's lavish lace was torn away from it's silky body and it was still damp from who knows what.

Ol' Sarge spoke up, "I believe this is yours. We found this up at the corner in a puddle of water by a storm drain. Watched the slip blow out it of the alley, into the street. Cars and trucks ran over it until it was in the intersection."

Patti looked at the tattered slip, then up the street. It was one of her favorites until a client trashed it as he fucked her. He was a real all-around asshole and particularly rough on the pretty slip, tugging and pulling on it hard. He jerked her lace repeatedly until he ripped it, as he soaked her silky body with cum. Patty left the ravaged slip in the alley, and now the once gorgeous slip was stained with more than cum.

Ol' Sarge said, "You came out of that alley, not long before. Look at me, here's the deal as he tossed the slip on the hood of the car. I can haul your ass in on a variety of charges, including littering pointing at it. Or we can make a agreement."

Patty looked at him with a frown and said, agreement? He said, "yes" and told her to turn around. His partner opened the back door of the patrol car and Sarge tossed the slip in the floorboard.

Patty said, "Am I under arrest?"

Sarge told her, "Only if You want to be" as he cuffed her.

His partner helped her into the back of the car, her heels trampling the once exquisite slip in the floorboard beneath them.

Her dress rode up exposing the silky pedal pink body of the slip she was wearing and it's lavish white scalloped lace. They smiled at each other as he closed the door.

Up the street toward the station they went and when they were close, Sarge asked, "Shall we turn in or do you want to listen?"

Patty answered, "Ok, I'll listen." and they went past the station. Down to the waterfront, they went onto a closed pier and pulled around between a building and the harbor.

Looking straight ahead, Sarge spoke up, "We know what You have been doing little street whore." He opened the passenger door and stepped out of the car. Lighting a cigarette he stood by the back door of the car for a moment then opened it.

Reaching into the car with a scowl on his face, he unlocked the cuffs, then surprisingly gently helped her out of the car. Officer Young came around the front of the car. Her dress fell back into place covering most of her slip's pretty lace as she rubbed her wrists. Sarge reached back into the car and grabbed the trampled peach slip. Holding it up in the streetlight he looked at the abused slip, dirty and stained then wadded it up in his large strong hands and played with it as he talked.

"Listen up, my little slut. You parade through that slum like a uptown girl dressed in your lace and frill only to end up with scraps when all is said and done." Sarge said.

He threw the slip at her, which hit her in the chest, then floated to the ground at her feet. "Pick it up," Sarge growled, "I said, Pick it up!"

She reached down and picked the slip from the ground holding it at her side. Sarge growled, "Now look at it! Hold it up to the light and look at it!"

Patty complied and held what was once a favorite slip up examining it as Sarge talked. "Patty, my cute streetwalker, you keep on walking that path and you'll end up like that slip, once gorgeous but now stained, dirty and torn. You are far too beautiful a woman to end up as that slip has. What do you even get out of doing this?"

Sarge grabbed the slip by it's lace and snatched it from her hands, ripping the lace some more as he did. She twitched and looked down as he tossed it over her shoulder. The ruined slip landed on the rim of a trash can, most of it on the outside of the can with it's battered lace splayed over the rusty metal.

Grabbing her arm, he spun her around facing the slip on the can. "Look at it now," He said, "That slip was your future. Used up, and in the trash."

Officer Young leaned against the back of the car as Sarge continued, "Your ass belongs to me, now. We have enough on you to put you away for a very long time in a real place, not that little lockup at the station. Would you like to see?"

As if on que, Officer Young walked a couple of steps toward them and took out a smartphone. Thumbing the phone to the video, he started it.

Patty saw herself walking up the street just outside her dump in a sundress. The outline of a very lacy half slip framing her primo ass was visible through the dress.

The guys all turned to look as she passed. Making it to a bus stop, she sat on the bench by a old man with a little slip lace peeking from her skirt and they started chatting.

Officer Young fast-forwarded the video and saying "Here comes my favorite part" resuming play as a city bus pulled up. As it stopped a breeze caught her skirt exposing more of her lace. The old guy boarded the bus and off it went, blowing her dress up some more. Patty just sat there with her lace and some of the shiny nylon body of her slip exposed.

Officer Young fast-forwarded the video more until a Jeep pulled up. The guy in the Jeep and Patty chatted through a green light, a red light, and into another green light. Patty stood up and climbed into the Jeep. The video ended with her dress and slip fluttering in the breeze as the Jeep pulled away.

Patty said, So I got in a Jeep and had a wardrobe malfunction, what is that, felony lace and leg exposure? Sarge said, "Smartass, watch this," and nodded to Officer Young.

He started another video. Same guy, same sundress and lingerie on Patty, same Jeep.

They were out of the Jeep by the front of it. He handed her something and she put it in her little clutch then kissed him. His pants when down, and she lifted the front of her dress to give her lovely slip to his dick. Patty stroked it into the front of her dress and rubbing her slip with it's head as it hardened. His hands went to her hot ass rubbing it through the dress and slip.

Pulling up his pants and holding them, he climbed into the Jeep. She came to his side taking his hard ram into her mouth sucking it like the expert she is. His hand rubbed her ass with the dress exposing her quivering slip, then it went to the front and under the dress to fondle her cunt through her panties. She pumped her hips as he rubbed her a couple minutes then put his hand on her head to stop the blow job.

As they moved back to the front of the Jeep, Patty slapped her ass making the dress and slip jump, then pulled the dress up, giving her slip clad ass to his dick once more. He wasted no time slamming the sensuous slip hard with his cock for a couple of minutes, then went under the lavish lace. Jerking her stunning panties to the side He penetrated her from behind. She pumped her body and clothing into his cock, taking it all the way in. He jerked up her dress and his hands went to her slip, rubbing her fantastic ass with it as he screwed her. He slapped the slip numerous times making it jump until he pulled out.

Taking her by the shoulders she spun around and lifted her dress as his rock hard dick took possession of her dream slip again, going under it's lace. She put one arm around his neck and, one leg came up to his waist. She took his cock in-hand stroking it and rubbing it's head against the inside of her slip before jerking her panties aside. Guiding him to her waiting cunt, they fucked each other furiously, her dress pulled up exposing the beautiful slip framing that fabulous ass.

Her other leg coming up, he pushed her plump ass against the side of the jeep. Fucking her hard, the slip strained as it rubbed the cold steel. She pumped back, bouncing her ass against the jeep with her slip's lace flapping fast, until she could feel that he was about to explode.

Jumping off she was back on her feet jerking her slip and dress up allowing him to soak her drop-dead gorgeous panties with cum. She wiped his cock clean with the smokin' hot lace of her slip then she slid the panties down her legs and wiped herself with them.

As he pulled up his pants, she offered them to him but he showed no interest so, she pulled a baggie from her clutch replacing the fresh panties with the cum soaked ones. After straightening their clothing, they pulled out and went up the street, Patty's exposed freshly fucked slip fluttered in the breeze as the video ended.

Locking eyes with Sarge, Patty said "I really like sex, as much sex as I can get, that is what I get out of doing this. May as well get paid doing something I enjoy." Patty said in a low voice with her head down.

"Well, you are like none I've seen before." Sarge said, "But I like You. You have spunk in more ways than just being on you. Tell me why, the uptown girl act and apparel in a slum like that?"

Patty answered, "I feel gorgeous in my style of dress and my clients appreciate my style."

Officer Young chimed in. "But why leave the pretty dresses and gorgeous lingerie on during sex, why let them treat the pretty dresses, beautiful slips and gorgeous lingerie as they do?"

Patty said, "What's with the 3rd degree?"

They both looked at her and she answered, "Ok,Ok. I feel gorgeous when someone has their way with me and my clothing, I love to give someone my lingerie as I have it on for them to have their way with, especially my slips. Some ignore the gift and it seems to be in the way as we,"

She continued, "Some take full advantage. It's a unique experience for them. My regular list is long and most of them are slip and panty fetishists. Some bring me items of clothing. Things like their wife's slip. A girlfriend's panties. A item that belongs to them, or it could be something that was purchased just for the session."

"One brought a wedding dress with a full compliment of lingerie underneath. Garter belt, stockings, formal length half slip and taps, all white and all trimmed in lace. He kept the taps, but I have the rest, and use them when needed."

"I keep a full slip for a guy that belongs to his wife. When we get together, we just slow dance as I wear his wife's slip. Sometimes his cock is in his pants, other times, it's in wifey's slip as I wear it. Some bring slips from their wife they want to fuck as I wear it. Others want to fuck me with wifey's slip on."

Doesn't matter to me if he fucks the slip to shreds as I wear it and drenches it with cum. I'll even fuck him back with wifey's slip. If she would just wear that precious item of their desire as they made love and let him cum on it, I would be out of a lot of money.

They don't want me, they don't really even want the slip or other item. He just wants something simple, it's not that hard, wifey makes it that way.

I'm happy though, as I make a boatload of cash, doing things wifey thinks they are too good to do, as I wear their clothing." To be honest though, most of wifey's wardrobe is rather plain and does not hold a candle to mine."

"There is one though. A very nice satin half slip of a guy's wife, so nice that I found out where it came from and bought the complete set of lingerie for myself. Camisole, Half Slip, Tap Pants, Panties and Full Slip. When we get together, I edge him with the slip for hours then finally let him fill it with cum."

"Continuing on, Patty said, "Half and full slips are my favorite type of clothing, I have a lot of them and as I said, I feel gorgeous when having one or more of my lacy delights on. No matter if I'm just laying around my apartment or while someone is having their way with my luxurious slips."

Finishing up Patty said, "Besides, I have to run from you guys, every once in a while. Young said, You can't outrun me! I can do 400m in under 60 seconds, in flats, under 80 in heels, Patty challenged."

She plucked the abused peach half slip from the rim of the can and held it to the light saying as she looked it over, "I really loved this one though. Her name is Erica and this is the only slip I named. She has soaked up a lot of cum and I would think of all the guys that used or abused her as I had it on, along with all that did me with her on, as I pleasured myself with her."

"Yes, I do more than just lay around my place in a slip, my slips are fucked by myself as well as the guys. My pussy craves these slips and, yes I fuck my slips until I go into orgasm. I sleep in my slips and nothing else as I love them."

"Then that asshole came along and ruined Erica. I was absolutely livid when he ripped her lace, so enraged that I ended it right then and tried to send him away.

He grabbed me and fucked Erica until he soaked her with gobs of sticky cum, calling me just another slutty cunt as he walked away.

I slammed Erica to the ground and left her in that nasty alley. A few hours later, I went back for her, but could not find her going home when it started to rain. I looked in the alley a couple more times then gave her up for gone."

"Cute story," Sarge said and added, "Now remember, your fine ass now belongs to me, including your lacy slips and other clothing."

Patty asked, "Your ass belongs to me," what does that mean?

Sarge put his duty belt in the seat of the car and said, "I'll show you." He grabbed her and bent her over the trunk of the car. Holding her down with one hand, he pointed to Officer Young and motioned for him to go to the front of the car.

He started rubbing her ass with her dress and slip as he said, "This dress? It's mine."

He lifted her and spun her around as he said, "These lips, mine." then kissed her.

Spinning her back he jerked the dress up over her ass and rubbing it with the slip saying, "This pretty pink slip, it belongs to me." Pulling his cock out, he grabbed the slip, and stroked himself aggressively with it saying, "And my cock approves of it."

Slapping her ass hard through the slip He said, "This outstanding ass, Mine." Patty winced and reached under her dress to fondle her pussy with the lace of the slip that hung down in front, as he stroked his cock with her pretty pink slip from behind and swatted her ass.

He spun her around and sat her on the car. The back of her slip draped over the edge of the fender as he started rubbing her snatch with the it's lace. "This pussy, Mine" He said, and inserted some lace into her.

He said, "You like my slip, show me how much you like it. Would you like to fuck my pretty slip?" He said. With a grunt she nodded her head yes. She gasped as he pulled the lace slowly from her twat then moaned as he fondled her clit with the slip's soft body.

"You take over," He said. She grabbed a handful of her slip and fucked it wildly. He watched her as she abused the bewitching slip, patting and grinding the silken nylon into her cunt. He grabbed the little bit of lace from under her ass pulling the material from under her bucking hips as they pummeled the back of the slip into the trunk lid. He stroked himself with the silky pink nylon as she continued to bang her slip.

She went into spasms as she achieved orgasm and lay back on the trunk of the car. Patty was in her own world for a few moments as she thrashed about the trunk lid. Settling down, her lacy slip which normally fell just above her knees was in a sloppy heap at the top of her thighs barely covering her pussy. She just lay there moaning "Fuck Me," and he let the slip go.

Pulling her to the edge of the fender by her thighs. The slip rode up exposing her tunnel of love. He tapped her mound a few times through the slip with his hammer making it tremble. Patty reached down and rubbed his battering ram into the silken folds of her slip moaning "fuck me hard" then moved it to her lower lips. She gasped as he went inside taking some slip lace with him. He took her hips in his hands moving her back and forth as he screwed her furiously.

She pumped her hips up to meet every thrust. The slip was tossed and bounced in all directions until it's lace was a blur of motion riding up in the back and being crushed by the intense fucking it and Patty were receiving.

He fucked her so roughly, one of her shoes fell to the ground as her legs flailed around. Pulling out, her legs went limp and dangled over the side of the car.

Grabbing a handful of silky pink nylon and lace as his eruption started. He sprayed the lace of the scrumptious slip with cum. More jizz dripped on the pedal pink nylon as he used the slip's flowing body to milk every drop into it.

She reached down and squeezed his balls with the slip's lace as he soaked her body. Wiping himself with the slip's lace that just caressed his balls he stepped back.

Her dress lay on her stomach. The front of her slip was soaked with their juices and extremely wrinkled from being crushed by the severe fucking it took. She slowly rubbed herself with the misused slip moaning.

Buttoning his pants, he walked to the front of the car and asked Officer Young if he wanted her. He looked her over the cum soaked disheveled slip, dress on her stomach and, wearing only one shoe as she leaned up on her elbows and shook her head.

She just about fell as she jumped off the fender not realizing she lost a shoe. The front of the dress was held up by the sticky cum leaving the exploited and stained slip for all to see. The back of the dress fell into place somewhat but at an odd angle with a lot of white scalloped lace and pale pink nylon exposed.

Officer Young said, "You did a good job on the front, I'll take the back."

She found the shoe and put it on as they walked to her. She turned to them as cum started to drip from the lace of her slip. "Oh, it looks like you made a mess of your slip," Patty said as she tried to straighten it out. It was stained a darker shade of pink in the wet spots with clumps of cum that glimmered in the streetlight.

Sarge said, "Right, all mine. Now my cum princess, I want you to do just as good a job with my guy here as you did with me. Give it your all and let him do anything he wants. Your body, Your dress, Your lingerie and of course, Your slip. Give it all to him."

Patty went to him and removed his duty belt handing it to Sarge. Looking at Officer Young, she said, "Take Me."

He stopped her at arms length and said "Prepare for inspection".

She straightened her dress and slip as best she could as he walked a slow circle around her. Coming face to face with her, he lifted her dress with his duty baton. As he did, her slip sticky with the drying cum went up with the dress.

She pulled at her slip to separate it from the dress and it fell to the top of her knees. He looked down at the saturated slip and took it's lace in his fingertips.

Lifting the slip exposing her pussy, he asked, "Where are your panties?"

Patty just pursed her lips, tilted her head and looked at him. Letting the wrinkled slip and dress go, they fell back to her knees as he walked around behind her.

"Hands behind your head," he said as he lifted the back of her dress.

She complied sticking her plump ass out as her slip came into view. A gentle harbor breeze swirled the slip around her legs as he inspected it. Even after being mistreated, the rumpled nylon and lace was still dazzling. There were only a few cum spots on the back of the slip, mostly in it's lace and the bottom of her silken body.

12