Patty's Lace Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rubbed Patty's ass with her dream slip and she swayed side to side a little. Putting his foot between her feet, she spread her legs a bit. Using his duty baton, he pushed the back of her slip between her legs rubbing her pussy with it. She twitched making her slip shiver as he started moving the baton back and forth, then pumped herself into it as the front of her slip swayed back and forth.

Stepping back, he tapped her hands and they went back to her sides. Moving her to the back of the car she leaned over pressing her tits into the trunk lid with her ass sticking up. He picked up her dress tossing it over her back. Patty's classy slip shimmered in the streetlight as it moved from him rubbing her ass some more.

Down his pants went and he laid his semi-hard thrill drill on top of her ass near the waistband of her slip.

Putting the baton back between her legs, the flowing nylon tightened then loosened around her ass as the baton rubbed her labia. Patty pumped her hips to the baton moving the slip around his cock until it was rock hard. He swatted the slip a few times making it shutter as she twitched. Removing the baton he swatted the slip a few more times as she lustfully pumped air.

As she pushed the mostly dry although stained front of her slip to her cunt, his cock went under the slip's lace and he started pumping her ass cheek occasionally slapping the distressed slip that covered his cock from the side. Patty fingered and patted her peach with the slip's silky body as she moaned softly.

The sensual half slip quivered and jiggled as it was being molested and abused by the both of them. Stepping back to stretch it, he stroked himself with fetching slip, stretching the silky nylon even more. When he let go, the desirable slip snapped back to her ass leaving it's lace wrapped around the head of his bone club.

Grabbing her shoulders from behind, He stood her erect, jerked the slip down in back as her dress fell in front and slapped it a couple times. Ramming his nightstick into the flowing pink nylon, she moaned loudly, her slip's lace flapping from under the front of her dress as the back of her slip was pummeled.

She stood there nearly limp groaning until his pumping stopped. The dress falling, he jerked it back up swatting her plump round ass hard through the delicate slip a couple more times, bringing her back.

Spinning her around, he kissed her lips before she went to her knees. Eagerly she kissed the head of his snake, one hand stroking it while the other jerked the front of her dress up to get at her slip.

As she started her expert blow job on him, she also started fucking her slip, rubbing it's lace into her clit. From time to time she used both hands to stroke him or fondle his balls. She found his duty baton and used it to punish her slip. She could feel that he was about to explode and she was also.

Usually with her clients, she is calm, cool and collected. With Officer Young she was more like an animal, wild and dangerous. Although they had only used her slip so far, unlike when with the others, she was just as brutal with it as he was.

She only let the others do what they wanted with her and her clothing. With him though, she wanted to try things, give herself completely, be with him. Dropping the stick she rubbed herself hard abusing her slip. He stepped back and she kissed the head of his cock as he pulled away.

She felt the zipper of her dress unzip and the dress slide from her shoulders exposing the camisole that matched her half slip. The delicious white lace framed her ample breasts and her swollen nipples were like pebbles.

She came up to meet his hands with her tits and he rubbed her nipples through the soft nylon covering them. She leaned back resting against the back bumper of the car shivering and twitching as he played with her boobs, nipples and camisole.

Finding the stick, she abused her slip some more with it, grinding the soft pink nylon into her pussy. Adjusting her position to give full access to her tits and cami, he laid his cock in her cleavage and squeezed them from the sides for a silken boob fuck.

As he fucked her rack and camisole mercilessly, the head of his walking stick popped in and out of the camisole's sensuous scalloped lace and his balls slapped it's soft body. She looked down and her breath became ragged as she started panting lustfully at the sight.

The baton went back to the front of her sexy slip. As he punished her camisole with his cock a strap broke. She looked at it and punished her slip with abandon. It twitched, then stretched and strained under the relentless abuse of the baton.

Feeling his cum surge, she dropped the stick, looked up into his eyes moaned and said " Cum on my tits, soak my cami with your jizz, and I'll cum with you, as she jammed her slip into her pussy. This sent him over the top and he erupted, his thick sperm spilling over the top into the freshly fucked lace saturating it.

She screamed YES, OHHHHHH Yes! She jerked her slip roughly a few times and jammed it to her pussy as her orgasm ensued. Pulling his dick from her cleavage, he sprayed her tits and camisole with thick cum then used the silky nylon to wipe himself clean.

Helping her to her feet, she hugged his neck as his cock started to soften. Teasing it with the abused slip, it twitched as his cock hardened again and throbbed in her silky folds. They kissed and a shiver went up her spine. "No, Sarge does not own her," Officer Young does.

Sarge took a plastic sheet from the trunk and covered the backseat with it as Patty and Young put her clothing in order the best they could.

Cum glistened in her cleavage. The front of her mistreated pink camisole/half slip set was wet and stained. Cum dripped from the lace of her half slip and a strap was broken on her cami, revealing her right boob. Every thing was so sticky she wished she brought a change.

Officer Young zipped her dress. The dress was not damaged or even wrinkled to badly, which was surprising considering what just happened.

She turned and kissed him feeling that shiver and whispered "Yes" to herself as he helped her in the backseat.

She fanned herself with the dress, the wrinkled and cum stained half slip in full view. Playfully putting her wrists out as if to be cuffed, he smiled at her and gently closed the door.

Back at her dump, Sarge said "We need to come up for a few minutes" and she agreed. But, that is another chapter.

12